The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2014, 03:30 PM   #8026
LikeABoss5820
Ring of Famer
 
LikeABoss5820's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 10,271

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shattuck View Post
Packers number 1. Seahawks clear down at 9 surprised me a little.
Higher than i thought.

They only had good fans two years ago.

Be the same if they suck again in 3-4 years which is probably unlikely.
LikeABoss5820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 03:31 PM   #8027
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 33,439

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
We spend our money on the team for the same reason many of us have tens of thousands of posts here over the course of almost 15 years rain or shine.

Because we care about the club rain or shine and therefore are a superior fan than you.

Any douchebag can root for a team when they are good. Are you sure you aren't a fan of LA teams in other sports? Because you are a garbage quality fan and would fit in nicely rooting for LA teams.
Hey they have the Sounders up here and they love them....... Right now at least.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 03:32 PM   #8028
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
"Win from now on" - Elway

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 69,068

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Leo-TailGateNut
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
We spend our money on the team for the same reason many of us have tens of thousands of posts here over the course of almost 15 years rain or shine.

Because we care about the club rain or shine and therefore are a superior fan than you.

Any douchebag can root for a team when they are good. Are you sure you aren't a fan of LA teams in other sports? Because you are a garbage quality fan and would fit in nicely rooting for LA teams.
Are we snipping
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 03:33 PM   #8029
SoCalBronco
Nixonite
 
SoCalBronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Arcadia, CA
Posts: 41,822

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Are we snipping
Lol...well played
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 03:33 PM   #8030
LikeABoss5820
Ring of Famer
 
LikeABoss5820's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 10,271

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shattuck View Post
I have no clue why fans find virtue in supporting teams that are bad. When the Seahawks suck again me and my hard earned money will be nowhere near them.
Because if/when they win it all, it makes it worthwhile.

Sadly your comment doesnt surprise me, typical bandwagon Hawks fan, who will you like if/when they suck again whether it's 5, 10, 20 years from now?
LikeABoss5820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 03:33 PM   #8031
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 33,439

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Are we snipping
When a guy admits to being a pathetic bandwagon fanboy. It's open season on sniping.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 03:35 PM   #8032
Shattuck
Perennial Pro-bowler
 
Shattuck's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 778

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
We spend our money on the team for the same reason many of us have tens of thousands of posts here over the course of almost 15 years rain or shine.

Because we care about the club rain or shine and therefore are a superior fan than you.

Any douchebag can root for a team when they are good. Are you sure you aren't a fan of LA teams in other sports? Because you are a garbage quality fan and would fit in nicely rooting for LA teams.
Can't argue at all you guys are definitely better Bronco fans then I am a Seahawks fan. I didn't know LA fans were bad too. I don't root for any LA teams I will root for the Seahawks when they are bad just won't spend my money on them and go to their games.
Shattuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 03:36 PM   #8033
Shattuck
Perennial Pro-bowler
 
Shattuck's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 778

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
When a guy admits to being a pathetic bandwagon fanboy. It's open season on sniping.
I didn't admit to any of that.
Shattuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 03:40 PM   #8034
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 33,439

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shattuck View Post
I didn't admit to any of that.
Yes you did
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 03:41 PM   #8035
Shattuck
Perennial Pro-bowler
 
Shattuck's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 778

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
Yes you did
Nope
Shattuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 03:44 PM   #8036
LikeABoss5820
Ring of Famer
 
LikeABoss5820's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 10,271

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward
Default

So you'll still root for Sea if they are bad again but just wont buy any clothes, jerseys, go to games, etc.

Is this right?
LikeABoss5820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 03:45 PM   #8037
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
"Win from now on" - Elway

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 69,068

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Leo-TailGateNut
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
When a guy admits to being a pathetic bandwagon fanboy. It's open season on sniping.
I think that calls for putting cig butts in his 15 dollar beer.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 03:48 PM   #8038
Shattuck
Perennial Pro-bowler
 
Shattuck's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 778

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Ok I'll just admit defeat now you guys won
Shattuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 03:51 PM   #8039
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
"Win from now on" - Elway

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 69,068

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Leo-TailGateNut
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shattuck View Post
Ok I'll just admit defeat now you guys won
Typical band wagon response
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 03:52 PM   #8040
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 
Got to see Lady Gaga

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 63,076

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Shaq Barrett
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shattuck View Post
Ok I'll just admit defeat now you guys won
How many wives do you expect to have? You know, they have "bad" days too. How about jobs? A house? A car?
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 04:09 PM   #8041
Maleficent
Return to the Moors
 
Maleficent's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 4,863
Default

Seasheep fans are so thirty for attention. lol

Attention whore much
Maleficent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 04:10 PM   #8042
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 33,439

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shattuck View Post
Ok I'll just admit defeat now you guys won
Expected this from a bandwagon fan.

You have a great team, enjoy them. Stick with with them through the bad and the winning is even more special. Bandwagons cheapen it.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 04:15 PM   #8043
Miss I.
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 8,844

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TailGate Nut
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shattuck View Post
I have no clue why fans find virtue in supporting teams that are bad. When the Seahawks suck again me and my hard earned money will be nowhere near them.
This is a very telling statement.
1. you understand nothing about loyalty, whether its about a team or other people you clearly don't get the concept of standing by something during good, bad or difficult times. If you don't support something, a belief, a friend, a team, whatever during both you are not someone worth knowing because anything will send you running.
2. So when your team starts losing you outright say "you and your money" will be nowhere near them. Then later in post you say you will still cheer for them but not attend games or buy their gear. You backtrack in some very weak sauce fashion.

My only hope in this is that when your team starts to lose again, and rest assure they will because all teams go through seasons of losing, that you will also take your loser ass whining bull**** away from this board too. I'd ask for it sooner, but you seem like a huge douchebag who will stay way too long at a party when nobody actually invited them to it to begin with.

In summary for your simpleminded idiocy: You are a loser with no loyalty to anything, please stop posting here and go find a Seahawks fan board to abandon when the team starts losing again.
Miss I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 04:25 PM   #8044
Shattuck
Perennial Pro-bowler
 
Shattuck's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 778

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss I. View Post
This is a very telling statement.
1. you understand nothing about loyalty, whether its about a team or other people you clearly don't get the concept of standing by something during good, bad or difficult times. If you don't support something, a belief, a friend, a team, whatever during both you are not someone worth knowing because anything will send you running.
2. So when your team starts losing you outright say "you and your money" will be nowhere near them. Then later in post you say you will still cheer for them but not attend games or buy their gear. You backtrack in some very weak sauce fashion.

My only hope in this is that when your team starts to lose again, and rest assure they will because all teams go through seasons of losing, that you will also take your loser ass whining bull**** away from this board too. I'd ask for it sooner, but you seem like a huge douchebag who will stay way too long at a party when nobody actually invited them to it to begin with.

In summary for your simpleminded idiocy: You are a loser with no loyalty to anything, please stop posting here and go find a Seahawks fan board to abandon when the team starts losing again.
Getting called a loser by someone with over 7500 post's on a message board about The Denver Broncos is funny.
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
Shattuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 04:30 PM   #8045
LikeABoss5820
Ring of Famer
 
LikeABoss5820's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 10,271

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward
Default

says the guy on another teams message board.

Pot.

Kettle.
LikeABoss5820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 04:35 PM   #8046
Shattuck
Perennial Pro-bowler
 
Shattuck's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 778

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
says the guy on another teams message board.

Pot.

Kettle.
Not on any other football message board. I just enjoy toying with over the top super Bronco fans.
Shattuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 04:39 PM   #8047
GreatBronco16
!!!TEAM!!!
 
GreatBronco16's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Bama
Posts: 8,041

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Defense
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shattuck View Post
Not on any other football message board. I just enjoy making myself look stupid on my first message board visit EVAH.
Don't be so hard on yourself.
GreatBronco16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 04:41 PM   #8048
Shattuck
Perennial Pro-bowler
 
Shattuck's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 778

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
Don't be so hard on yourself.
Good lord another 6000 plus post well adjusted person.
Shattuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 04:45 PM   #8049
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
"Win from now on" - Elway

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 69,068

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Leo-TailGateNut
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shattuck View Post
Good lord another 6000 plus post well adjusted person.
Shouldn't you be out looking for the cure for cancer or something?
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 04:47 PM   #8050
Shattuck
Perennial Pro-bowler
 
Shattuck's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 778

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Shouldn't you be out looking for the cure for cancer or something?
Yes I should and 59500 do you sleep?

Last edited by Shattuck; 08-23-2014 at 04:50 PM..
Shattuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:32 PM.


Denver Broncos