The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2014, 11:53 AM   #6876
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer
 
Gutless Drunk's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,747

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default


Gutless Drunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 12:21 PM   #6877
crush17
orange & blue
 
crush17's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 5,236

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thanks Champ!
Default

RIP good sir.
crush17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 12:34 PM   #6878
Kaylore
Shall we begin?
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
You should have let me sleep!

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 45,834

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutless Drunk View Post

I just heard that. 95. Rest in peace, Ralph.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 12:38 PM   #6879
CEH
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 3,949
Default

Bills really have no ownership in place now and one group looking to buy was led by Jim Kelley.

Buffalo may be on the move
CEH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 01:39 PM   #6880
Flacko
UDFA
 
Flacko's Avatar
 
Rookie

Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 306

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward
Default

From what I understand but I may be wrong, wasn't he the reason they're still in Buffalo. I don't see them staying there for much longer. RIP
Flacko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 02:53 PM   #6881
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 54,291

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Poor guy. Never got that Lombardi. I lived up there a couple of years. Very dedicated fans.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 03:25 PM   #6882
Lestat
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller
 
Lestat's Avatar
 
Say what again! I dare you!

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 9,375
Default

Wow, sad news. Schefter said the team will definitely be sold and the potential ownerships groups are likely to move them.
Lestat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 03:39 PM   #6883
Paladin
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 9,292
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
Wow, sad news. Schefter said the team will definitely be sold and the potential ownerships groups are likely to move them.
Where might they go?
Paladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 03:40 PM   #6884
Bronc0guy
Struttin' that ass
 
Bronc0guy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,685

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cody Latimer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
Where might they go?
Heard on the radio Toronto is a possibility.
Bronc0guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 03:56 PM   #6885
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 23,292

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

/pours one out on the ground for Ralph Wilson
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 04:53 PM   #6886
Lestat
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller
 
Lestat's Avatar
 
Say what again! I dare you!

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 9,375
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
Where might they go?
Depends on who buys them. Toronto, LA, Portland, OKC, NY, but actually playing in NY, and not NJ.
Lestat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 05:32 PM   #6887
BroncoBuff
***************
 
BroncoBuff's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Seattle
Posts: 25,834

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MALIK+QUANTERUS
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
I find that hard to believe since he has won a couple titles since he stuck it in her ass unwilling. Lol He has washed rape rep under the rug as much as I hate to admit and I don't like the guy.
I can't stand Kobe, but there was a looong list of circumstances indicating the sex was consensual. Overwhelming circumstances, really.
BroncoBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 05:37 PM   #6888
Bronc0guy
Struttin' that ass
 
Bronc0guy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,685

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cody Latimer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBuff View Post
I can't stand Kobe, but there was a looong list of circumstances indicating the sex was consensual. Overwhelming circumstances, really.
Yea, no chance in hell he raped her. Girl was trying to get paid, and I'm sure she did.
Bronc0guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 05:38 PM   #6889
Bronc0guy
Struttin' that ass
 
Bronc0guy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,685

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cody Latimer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
Depends on who buys them. Toronto, LA, Portland, OKC, NY, but actually playing in NY, and not NJ.
I pray no one in OkC buys them. Thunder bandwagon fans are bad enough. San Antonio has tried before to get a team.
Bronc0guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 07:18 PM   #6890
BABronco
RP2012
 
BABronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2,173

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Clady
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronc0guy View Post
I pray no one in OkC buys them. Thunder bandwagon fans are bad enough. San Antonio has tried before to get a team.
I would love a professional team in OK.
BABronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 08:06 PM   #6891
BroncosfanGuy
Make dub not dubstep
 
BroncosfanGuy's Avatar
 
Big Fan

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,668

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Poor guy. Never got that Lombardi. I lived up there a couple of years. Very dedicated fans.
seems like it. it would suck if the Bills moved to a large market imo--esp somewhere like Los Angeles. they have been a bad team for years, but it's nice to have a small market team with strong fan support here and there.
BroncosfanGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 08:12 PM   #6892
Bronc0guy
Struttin' that ass
 
Bronc0guy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,685

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cody Latimer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BABronco View Post
I would love a professional team in OK.
Just don't see it. Not a big enough market for 2 professional sports teams. But ya never know.
Bronc0guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 08:28 PM   #6893
underrated29
10-6 baby.
 
Cutler doesnt suck

Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,134

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronc0guy View Post
Yea, no chance in hell he raped her. Girl was trying to get paid, and I'm sure she did.
I worked with her cousin or sister....can't remember which it was now...anyway, I remember the day she called in to our work super excited and shouting left and right that Kobe was staying at her hotel and blah blah blah.....

She absolutely was consensual and looking to get paid.
underrated29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 08:34 PM   #6894
Bronc0guy
Struttin' that ass
 
Bronc0guy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,685

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cody Latimer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
I worked with her cousin or sister....can't remember which it was now...anyway, I remember the day she called in to our work super excited and shouting left and right that Kobe was staying at her hotel and blah blah blah.....

She absolutely was consensual and looking to get paid.
That's crazy.
Bronc0guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 12:39 AM   #6895
BroncoBuff
***************
 
BroncoBuff's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Seattle
Posts: 25,834

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MALIK+QUANTERUS
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronc0guy View Post
That's crazy.
No, SHE's crazy ... she was institutionalized as "a danger to herself" for a period of time a year or two before the incident.

Institutionalized even though "all she wanted was a f-***-in' Pepsi!"

Even more telling was the fact that (look away if you're squeamish): The panties she surrendered as evidence were found to have residual ejaculate from at least three men.

And, pleeease ... in addition to making the most endorsement money as illustrated in the 'Around the NFL' thread a couple days ago, women throw themselves at NBA players. Even back in 85-86 when I covered the Nuggets there were always a few, sometimes even ten or more various females hanging out in the lobby and even the parking lot after games. Dan Schayes once gave Kingery and I a sordid rundown of a few he'd met along the way. I thought it was mostly BS at the time, but eventually decided it was probably a mild version of the truth.
BroncoBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 12:48 AM   #6896
BroncoBuff
***************
 
BroncoBuff's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Seattle
Posts: 25,834

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MALIK+QUANTERUS
Default

Maybe the weirdest part of the whole thing was the open letter "Kobe wrote" to the woman, her family, Coloradans and the fans after it was all over.

Given the circumstances, it's about the classiest thing I have ever read ... which is more than enough proof that juvenile twit Kobe didn't write a single word:

"First, I want to apologize directly to the young woman involved in this incident. I want to apologize to her for my behavior that night and for the consequences she has suffered in the past year. Although this year has been incredibly difficult for me personally, I can only imagine the pain she has had to endure. I also want to apologize to her parents and family members, and to my family and friends and supporters, and to the citizens of Eagle, Colo.

I also want to make it clear that I do not question the motives of this young woman. No money has been paid to this woman. She has agreed that this statement will not be used against me in the civil case. Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter.

I issue this statement today fully aware that while one part of this case ends today, another remains. I understand that the civil case against me will go forward. That part of this case will be decided by and between the parties directly involved in the incident and will no longer be a financial or emotional drain on the citizens of the state of Colorado."

Whoever wrote that ... the world needs more of him or her.
BroncoBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 09:38 AM   #6897
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 5,606

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Why do the patriots want the extra point moved to the 25 yard line?

Their crying about the Baltimore game results in 5 more feet of goal posts.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 09:45 AM   #6898
oubronco
John Foneco !!
 
oubronco's Avatar
 
Mile High Magic

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Sooner Country
Posts: 19,739
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BABronco View Post
I would love a professional team in OK.
No Doubt that would kickass
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 09:59 AM   #6899
Bronc0guy
Struttin' that ass
 
Bronc0guy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,685

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cody Latimer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBuff View Post
Maybe the weirdest part of the whole thing was the open letter "Kobe wrote" to the woman, her family, Coloradans and the fans after it was all over.

Given the circumstances, it's about the classiest thing I have ever read ... which is more than enough proof that juvenile twit Kobe didn't write a single word:

"First, I want to apologize directly to the young woman involved in this incident. I want to apologize to her for my behavior that night and for the consequences she has suffered in the past year. Although this year has been incredibly difficult for me personally, I can only imagine the pain she has had to endure. I also want to apologize to her parents and family members, and to my family and friends and supporters, and to the citizens of Eagle, Colo.

I also want to make it clear that I do not question the motives of this young woman. No money has been paid to this woman. She has agreed that this statement will not be used against me in the civil case. Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter.

I issue this statement today fully aware that while one part of this case ends today, another remains. I understand that the civil case against me will go forward. That part of this case will be decided by and between the parties directly involved in the incident and will no longer be a financial or emotional drain on the citizens of the state of Colorado."

Whoever wrote that ... the world needs more of him or her.
I knew about the semen of three different men on her panties, and the "vaginal tearing". When your banging every dude in sight that's going to happen, obviously. Whether Kobe actually wrote that note or not, idk. He's a very intelligent, well spoken person though,like him or not.
Bronc0guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 10:46 AM   #6900
TonyR
Franchise Poster
 
TonyR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mid-Atlantic
Posts: 18,735
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBuff View Post
Whoever wrote that ... the world needs more of him or her.
The world needs more PR professionals and attorneys?
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:28 PM.


Denver Broncos