The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 02-24-2014, 05:38 PM   #6751
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
The guy who smokes poles ran pretty slow.
Like something was stuck in his ass.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 05:40 PM   #6752
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Clowney will be a guy that will find LT in NFL much faster and stronger.

You wonder if Clowney willing to hit the weights hard enough to be a great player. The top DE in the NFL i would think can throw up more then 22 in the bench. I think he may only play on passing downs early in his career.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 06:01 PM   #6753
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
We will see. He cherry picked his drills that he would kill and skipped the ones he already has question marks on. He has a questionable work ethic and he really underperformed this year. If he is a stud I'm sure you will bump this over and over. If he busts we won't hear a peep on it from you. I honestly don't know how he will pan out. He has the measureables but his personality and work ethic usually don't pan out at the next level.
You greatly overestimate how much I give a **** about you or your opinion.
TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 06:06 PM   #6754
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

"Clowney has said that bone spurs in his right foot -- he's said he's dealt with them since high school -- did not affect his play in 2013 and said shortly after the season he would let the team that drafts him decide whether he needs surgery."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2014/sto...drills-combine

Didn't know that about the guy.
maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 06:12 PM   #6755
DENVERDUI55
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Don't flatter yourself. I wouldn't expect you to value anyone's opinion since you are too busy talking about yourself. I would bet a large sum a conversation with you in real life is all about you.
DENVERDUI55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 07:18 PM   #6756
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Don't flatter yourself. I wouldn't expect you to value anyone's opinion since you are too busy talking about yourself. I would bet a large sum a conversation with you in real life is all about you.
You're such a ****ing douche bag dude.

You bend over backwards to make this conversation about me instead of Clowney and then turn around and claim I'm the one doing it.

Seriously, go **** yourself, jealous peasant.
Old 02-24-2014, 07:32 PM   #6757
DENVERDUI55
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:

You bend over backwards to make this conversation about me instead of Clowney and then turn around and claim I'm the one doing it.

Quote:
There is your response to what I think of Clowney? I realize you don't have time with all your selfies?talking about yourself but damn I thank you for taking the time to respond to my posts. I'll take my self made peasant status in your mind. Can I clean your silver spoon?
Old 02-24-2014, 07:33 PM   #6758
rugbythug
Church Eyes.

Salty Dog

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mr. Miller

Quote:

Peasant?
rugbythug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 07:34 PM   #6759
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
There is your response to what I think of Clowney? I realize you don't have time with all your selfies?talking about yourself but damn I thank you for taking the time to respond to my posts. I'll take my self made peasant status in your mind. Can I clean your silver spoon?
No, your response about what you think of Clowney went on some random tangent claiming I'd bump your post when the truth is I dont give a **** about you. The only time I've ever wasted my time on you was to point out your history of blatant lies.

You're a b****, dude.

A complete b****.
Old 02-24-2014, 07:43 PM   #6760
DENVERDUI55
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
The only time I've ever wasted my time on you was to point out your history of blatant lies.

You're a b****, dude.

A complete b****.
Isn't that a blatant lie? You have admitted you have spent a lot of time thinking I am a previous poster? When whittle PATWHICK gets upset he resorts to name calling. Go have some beers with your buddies(if they can tolerate you talking about yourself nonstop) and realize that there isn't a right and a wrong in every argument. What blatant lies did I post?
Old 02-24-2014, 07:49 PM   #6761
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Good write-up on Clowney and why the Texans should take him for their 3-4: http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/2/2...couting-report
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 07:52 PM   #6762
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Isn't that a blatant lie? You have admitted you have spent a lot of time thinking I am a previous poster? When whittle PATWHICK gets upset he resorts to name calling. Go have some beers with your buddies(if they can tolerate you talking about yourself nonstop) and realize that there isn't a right and a wrong in every argument. What blatant lies did I post?
Are you kidding? You're lying about me in every single post. You lied about Peterson's entire rookie season for no reason, only to come around and admit it.

Literally all you do is parrot what you've heard elsewhere and make non sequitor posts (feel free to google what that means).

You're an annoying little boy who just wants to nip at my heels because even negative attention is still attention, and sadly I'm feeding you right now. You're probably jacking off to your poster of me chanting "He replied, he replied, he replied"
Old 02-24-2014, 07:55 PM   #6763
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

And, yes, I have spent time wondering what your original username was because youre such a ****ty poster I find it unbelievably likely that you've been laughed off the board likely many times and are here under a new name, so if that's flattering to you...
Old 02-24-2014, 07:56 PM   #6764
pricejj
jungle

United In Orange

Quote:
We will see. He cherry picked his drills that he would kill and skipped the ones he already has question marks on. He has a questionable work ethic and he really underperformed this year. If he is a stud I'm sure you will bump this over and over. If he busts we won't hear a peep on it from you. I honestly don't know how he will pan out. He has the measureables but his personality and work ethic usually don't pan out at the next level.
Clowney has well above average arm length. He has 34.5" arms which probably contributes to him getting a few less than expected. Not super-long arms, but long enough for it to be a factor. Guys with 32" arms can generally put up more reps than >34". 21 bench reps is not horrible for a DE (whereas normally I'd look for 30+ from a DT). I'm guessing that the average for DE's isn't too far above Clowney's total.

1. Chandler Jones pushed up 22, and has 35.5" arms.
2. JPP pushed up 19, and has 34.75" arms.
pricejj is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 07:59 PM   #6765
Miss I.
Dom Casual Groupie

b**** Please!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wes Welker

Quote:
No, your response about what you think of Clowney went on some random tangent claiming I'd bump your post when the truth is I dont give a **** about you. The only time I've ever wasted my time on you was to point out your history of blatant lies.

You're a b****, dude.

A complete b****.
**** that mother****er. There is only one complete b**** on this board.. That's me! Damn it! MEEEEEE! MEEEEE!...

Okay, I had my moment. Back to your guys cute little cat fighting....MEOW b****ES! which makes little sense since a b**** is a dog, but it'd be cool, a dog who meows...

Alright, now get it on ya bunch of sally ass nancy cry baby boys and your weakass manginas. Carry on. b**** is back in her bottle.
Miss I. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 08:07 PM   #6766
DENVERDUI55
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Are you kidding? You're lying about me in every single post. You lied about Peterson's entire rookie season for no reason, only to come around and admit it.
You do talk about yourself nonstop. It isn't just me people told you that long before I was here. What did I lie about PP struggling his rookie year? He did at CB HIS ROOKIE YEAR but came around his second year and this year.
http://arizonasports.com/40/1474009/...uggling-corner

Quote:
Literally all you do is parrot what you've heard elsewhere and make non sequitor posts (feel free to google what that means).

You're an annoying little boy who just wants to nip at my heels because even negative attention is still attention, and sadly I'm feeding you right now. You're probably jacking off to your poster of me chanting "He replied, he replied, he replied"
You only wish and as I said don't flatter yourself(if you can get a word in edgewise). How do you know when you are a complete tool Patrick? When nobody's opinion of you is as high as your own opinion(and you have 35k posts on an internet forum and can't get any bronco fans in your town to watch the superbowl with you).
Old 02-24-2014, 08:08 PM   #6767
DENVERDUI55
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
Clowney has well above average arm length. He has 34.5" arms which probably contributes to him getting a few less than expected. Not super-long arms, but long enough for it to be a factor. Guys with 32" arms can generally put up more reps than >34". 21 bench reps is not horrible for a DE (whereas normally I'd look for 30+ from a DT). I'm guessing that the average for DE's isn't too far above Clowney's total.

1. Chandler Jones pushed up 22, and has 35.5" arms.
2. JPP pushed up 19, and has 34.75" arms.
Very true I don't doubt his measureables just work eithic and effort. It is rare lazy players with measureables turn into much.
Old 02-24-2014, 08:15 PM   #6768
DENVERDUI55
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
And, yes, I have spent time wondering what your original username was because youre such a ****ty poster I find it unbelievably likely that you've been laughed off the board likely many times and are here under a new name, so if that's flattering to you...
Did you ever figure out what IP address is and how it really works smarty pants? I mean for a guy who doesn't give a **** about me you took the time to ask why I had 50 IP addresses? Clearly you are clueless how they work.
Old 02-24-2014, 08:17 PM   #6769
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
You do talk about yourself nonstop. It isn't just me people told you that long before I was here. What did I lie about PP struggling his rookie year? He did at CB HIS ROOKIE YEAR but came around his second year and this year.
http://arizonasports.com/40/1474009/...uggling-corner

You only wish and as I said don't flatter yourself(if you can get a word in edgewise). How do you know when you are a complete tool Patrick? When nobody's opinion of you is as high as your own opinion(and you have 35k posts on an internet forum and can't get any bronco fans in your town to watch the superbowl with you).
Changing the discussion. You lied about him constantly that year, from Cam Newton lighting him up (when the majority of Steve Smith's receptions came against the other CB), and many, many more.

And wtf do you think you know me? I do none of the **** you just make up and lie about me with. I honestly think you make this **** up because it creates some pseudo-association where you think you actually know something about who I am.

Selfies?
Silver-Spoon? Yeah, the USMC enlisted ranks are a real collection of country club folk
Talk about myself all the time? No, that's you.

And for your weird random Super Bowl smack that I don't even get... I've met and made friends with a huge chunk of the Mane. Since moving to Jacksonville I've watched games with MUG and ColoradoDarin and we still get in touch to do it. I watched the Super Bowl with my daughter because there's no one I'd rather spend an "important" day with.
Old 02-24-2014, 08:18 PM   #6770
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

AFC WEST CHAMPS Tough and Competent

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Good write-up on Clowney and why the Texans should take him for their 3-4: http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/2/2...couting-report
It sounds like the same things that Bill Polian was saying today on ESPN Insiders and NFL Live.

There are some red flags but a good coach can coach him up and paired with JJ Swat they would have a lethal front 7 in the mode of San Fran.

I was amazed at how well we (and other teams) contained Watt this year.

They are desperate for a QB and their secondary was bad as well but we saw what a pass rush can do to your passing game if you pressure the QB in the SB. With consistent pressure even HOF QB's look like 1st year rooks.

There does seem to be a lot of baggage as far as his work ethic and lack of "love for the game", Polian discounted most of that but pointed out the interview will be the difference for most teams.

It will be fun to see who rises and falls into and out of the top 5-10 picks up until the draft.
broncosteven is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 08:18 PM   #6771
myMind
splinters reality until

We Grok

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

myMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 08:19 PM   #6772
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue

OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

We need to get an OM fight card going in Vegas. Not sure who would be the main event but we got a spicy card goin. Bmore vs. Price, theRev vs. DUI.

Then we could all go gambling and strip club hoppin after.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 08:51 PM   #6773
DENVERDUI55
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Changing the discussion. You lied about him constantly that year, from Cam Newton lighting him up (when the majority of Steve Smith's receptions came against the other CB), and many, many more.
He did get lit up for TD's and not just that game but a lot of that year. I posted an AZ sportswriter's article even commenting on it but whatever you want to think.

Quote:
And wtf do you think you know me? I do none of the **** you just make up and lie about me with.
No you talk about yourself all the time. Get a clue I'm far from the first guy to say this and I sure as hell won't be the last to say this.

Quote:
Selfies?
Silver-Spoon? Yeah, the USMC enlisted ranks are a real collection of country club folk
Talk about myself all the time? No, that's you.
You really have your head so far up your arse you have no clue how big your Narcissistic personality is.

Quote:
And for your weird random Super Bowl smack that I don't even get... I've met and made friends with a huge chunk of the Mane.
Long before my time but how many posters have you ran off?

Seriously you should get some professional help for your NPD. Look how spot on these are if I was to describe you.

Symptoms of this disorder, as defined by the DSM-IV-TR include:[1]

-Expects to be recognized as superior and special, without superior accomplishments

-Expects constant attention, admiration and positive reinforcement from others

-Envies others and believes others envy him/her

-Is preoccupied with thoughts and fantasies of great success, enormous attractiveness, power, intelligence

-Lacks the ability to empathize with the feelings or desires of others

-Is arrogant in attitudes and behavior

^is 100 percent THEREV

Last edited by DENVERDUI55; 02-24-2014 at 08:55 PM..
Old 02-24-2014, 08:55 PM   #6774
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

AFC WEST CHAMPS Tough and Competent

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Can we keep this thread for breaking NFL News?

This isn't what SouthSideJunkie had in mind when he created the 2nd best, behind only the kFc sucks thread, on the Mane.
broncosteven is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 08:56 PM   #6775
Enter The Dragon
Still Not A Playa

Football Jesus

Adopt-a-Bronco:
T.J. Ward

Umm...'psycho?' mean anything to you guys? JFC it's an internet board. Peace out. No wonder people bounce...
Enter The Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote