The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-10-2013, 10:27 PM   #5926
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
I think it was a better move by the Browns to get a 1st round pick out of a guy that has been a decent player. At a point it is better to cut your losses while you can.
It was an excellent move by both teams.
maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 10:29 PM   #5927
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBroncos DownUnder View Post
Excellent move by the Browns ... Now 3-0 since said trade!
Colts do not have an excellent line. And with the injuries at RB's, it's an excellent move by the Colts. They are playing to win today.
maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 09:06 AM   #5928
crush17
"Born A Broncos Fan"

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rick Upchurch

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Read it and he is a dick bag until you realize that he paid for the appliances and might be entitled to the items. Pictures does not make it look trashed but obviously they won't get their whole deposit back as the bathroom needs painting.

He was a dick bag before he moved out of the house. He should continue to rent as his days in Pittsburgh are numbered.
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...ley-sued-again

Todd Haley sued again lulzzzzz
crush17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 09:25 AM   #5929
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

NFL STAR ADRIAN PETERSON 2-YEAR-OLD SON ATTACKED

Adrian Peterson's 2-year-old son is currently in critical condition in a South Dakota hospital ... after he was allegedly severely beaten by the man dating the mother of his child, TMZ has learned.

The Minnesota Vikings running back immediately left his team to be with his son.

Officials tell us they've arrested the suspect, 27-year-old Joseph Patterson ... who's been charged with aggravated felony assault and battery of an infant.

According to law enforcement, emergency responders arrived to the apartment where Peterson's son was living at 5:46 PM on Wednesday ... and found the child unresponsive.

He was rushed to a nearby hospital and medical experts determined the injuries were consistent with abuse.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... the child suffered severe head injuries.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/10/11/adrian...#ixzz2hQZ0qK1q
Gutless Drunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 09:32 AM   #5930
mennonite
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Gang raped and shanked to death in prison, or having to deal with an enraged AD?

i think I would just buy same ky and plead no contest.

Last edited by mennonite; 10-11-2013 at 09:35 AM..
mennonite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 09:58 AM   #5931
Kaylore
4 time AFCW Champs

12 straight road division wins

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutless Drunk View Post

Adrian Peterson's 2-year-old son is currently in critical condition in a South Dakota hospital ... after he was allegedly severely beaten by the man dating the mother of his child, TMZ has learned.

The Minnesota Vikings running back immediately left his team to be with his son.

Officials tell us they've arrested the suspect, 27-year-old Joseph Patterson ... who's been charged with aggravated felony assault and battery of an infant.

According to law enforcement, emergency responders arrived to the apartment where Peterson's son was living at 5:46 PM on Wednesday ... and found the child unresponsive.

He was rushed to a nearby hospital and medical experts determined the injuries were consistent with abuse.

Oh my gosh! What sort of filth beats up a two year old? If that child dies they should execute him.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 11:23 AM   #5932
Harvitz81
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutless Drunk View Post

That is so ****ed up beyond belief. I hope that guy gets a nice long jail sentence.
Harvitz81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 11:28 AM   #5933
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

AFC WEST CHAMPS Tough and Competent

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Oh my gosh! What sort of filth beats up a two year old? If that child dies they should execute him.
I was totally disgusted by the filth who would beat up a 2 year old child but I admit to having some amount (far much less of course) of disgust for the parents who had a baby and either didn't bother to get married or fell out so quickly.

What does society expect the welfare for children born from Baby Momma's to be if they are living in a single parent home?

If AP wants to party and bang these broads then do the right thing and get snipped, if he is concerned about having children down the road with one of the true loves of his life then they can freeze some sperm samples or even go so far to try to reverse the procedure, which I hear is extremely painful. Why be so unresponsible that you mess up not only the baby's life but the baby momma's life as well.

How people can walk away from their own kids and value them disgusts me to no end.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 11:37 AM   #5934
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
I was totally disgusted by the filth who would beat up a 2 year old child but I admit to having some amount (far much less of course) of disgust for the parents who had a baby and either didn't bother to get married or fell out so quickly.

What does society expect the welfare for children born from Baby Momma's to be if they are living in a single parent home?

If AP wants to party and bang these broads then do the right thing and get snipped, if he is concerned about having children down the road with one of the true loves of his life then they can freeze some sperm samples or even go so far to try to reverse the procedure, which I hear is extremely painful. Why be so unresponsible that you mess up not only the baby's life but the baby momma's life as well.

How people can walk away from their own kids and value them disgusts me to no end.
Damn you are one stupid son of b****.
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 11:39 AM   #5935
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Being raised by one parent has nothing to do with it. Would you still feel the same way if they were white? I noticed how you refer to the mother as babys mamma.
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 11:41 AM   #5936
Pendejo
The off-season.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
"The Greek"

Quote:

You must be posting on the ambien again. You weird ****er.
Pendejo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 11:41 AM   #5937
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer

Quote:
I blame the kid.
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 11:44 AM   #5938
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendejo View Post
You must be posting on the ambien again. You weird ****er.
I think he just got caught for looking at his daughter's friend again.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 12:40 PM   #5939
pricejj
jungle

United In Orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
Being raised by one parent has nothing to do with it. Would you still feel the same way if they were white? I noticed how you refer to the mother as babys mamma.
40% of children are born out of wedlock. Baby momma's (of every color) have figured out that they can game the system to live like they are upper-middle class without working.

Welcome to the welfare state.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 12:53 PM   #5940
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
Sorry man I read the below link and "Baby Momma" was the only term that came to mind. Clearly there are women of all races and creeds who get pregnant and use that child to gain child support or trap the father into marriage.

I am obviously hoping the boy pulls through and gets the help he needs to live a full and happy life no matter what his home situation is. This Patterson guy needs to pay for his horrific actions.

It bothers me that our society undervalues children and that they are used as leverage by certain dirtbags of ALL races and creeds. It is certainly horrific to think anyone could perform that level of violence against a 2 year old.

I read the below before posting, like Meck said in another thread sometimes it is better to be here for over 10 years and not have a lot of posts!

NFL star Adrian Peterson has rushed to South Dakota to be near his 2-year-old son, who was severely beaten by his mother's boyfriend, reports TMZ.

The boyfriend, allegedly a man named Robert Joseph Patterson, has been arrested for aggravated felony assault and battery of an infant. The little boy was reportedly found unresponsive at his home on Wednesday evening and now is listed in critical condition at a nearby hospital.

The child reportedly suffered severe head injuries and has allegedly not had any brain activity since 5:30PM last night. If he is still unresponsive in 24 hours, apparently the mother would like to take him off of life support and donate his organs.

Peterson is expected to address the media at some point Friday morning.

And the name of the boy and his mother have not been publicly released either. Peterson has another child, a daughter, and it is not immediately clear if the two kids have the same mother. He also has another son.

However, there's speculation that the injured boy's mom is a woman named Erica, who embarked on a sexy modeling career not long ago, according to always reliable Media Take Out.

Peterson also had a longtime girlfriend, Ashley Brown, who he dated throughout high school and beyond. They reportedly have the daughter together, Adeja. Again, it seems that another woman, Erica, could be mother to the two-year-old son who is in the hospital.

http://www.zimbio.com/Adrian+Peterso...ly+Woman+Named
Old 10-11-2013, 02:56 PM   #5941
Lestat
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller

Say what again! I dare you!

Athletes get around, it's not unknown. That's why I am constantly stunned when a woman marries a guy before his professional career is over.
Too much temptation out there when you are away from your girlfriend, wife, fiance, main squeeze or whatever.

It takes a huge amount of restraint to hold back and most of your colleagues will be pushing you to have fun.

With that said, having a kid either while married or not is irrelevant in this day and age.
People get married for the wrong reasons, stay together for the wrong reasons and etc.
If you're a parent and you are an active participant in that child's life and love them then I have no issue with it.
People getting married or staying in a relationship because of having a kid tends to not end well. Resentment starts up and there comes a point where a schism begins to form and the child suffers for it.

Being there is half of parenting. Showing up and being active and not just sending money or fighting over a bunch of nonsense isn't what a child needs.
Lestat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 03:11 PM   #5942
DENVERDUI55
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
Athletes get around, it's not unknown. That's why I am constantly stunned when a woman marries a guy before his professional career is over..
Well they might as well lock in some financial security.
DENVERDUI55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 03:11 PM   #5943
SouthStndJunkie
Ring of Famer

Shannon Says: Listen to The Junkman

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- New York Jets tight end Kellen Winslow has been suspended four games by the NFL for violating the league's policy on performance-enhancing substances.
SouthStndJunkie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 03:15 PM   #5944
Lestat
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
Well they might as well lock in some financial security.
You know what I meant.
I'm referring to the ones who actually expect him to stay faithful and are shocked when they're not.

They're more Magic Johnson's out there than AC Greens'.
Old 10-11-2013, 03:26 PM   #5945
Kaylore
4 time AFCW Champs

12 straight road division wins

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Rob Gronkowski's injury may be worse than thought.

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/...ording-reports

Quote:
Gronkowski also still has not been cleared by Dr. Jesse Jupiter, who performed the latest forearm surgery on Gronkowski, a source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

Members of the tight end's inner circle would like to ensure that he is fully healthy before making a return to the field, while those who have watched him in recent practices -- during which Gronkowski has even been tackled -- don't understand why he has yet to play in a game.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 03:32 PM   #5946
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Rob Gronkowski's injury may be worse than thought.

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/...ording-reports
Yep, the just covered this on NFL Insiders.

Sounds like they are afraid of him rebreaking his forearm again.
Old 10-11-2013, 03:50 PM   #5947
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthStndJunkie View Post
FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- New York Jets tight end Kellen Winslow has been suspended four games by the NFL for violating the league's policy on performance-enhancing substances.
Well, he needs to find a better supplier because it hasn't been working too well.

On the bright side, more time to go ride his motorcycle.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 04:02 PM   #5948
Lestat
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller

Quote:
Yep, the just covered this on NFL Insiders.

Sounds like they are afraid of him rebreaking his forearm again.
Not the break per se, but the potential of a break leading to another infection issue and it being potentially career ending.
Old 10-11-2013, 04:02 PM   #5949
OldschoolFreak
Solid Starter

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Looks like the kid didn't make it. Sad story.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-son-has-died/
OldschoolFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 04:12 PM   #5950
Lestat
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldschoolFreak View Post
Looks like the kid didn't make it. Sad story.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-son-has-died/
The mother is a ****ing idiot.