The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2013, 12:34 PM   #5101
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer
 
Gutless Drunk's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 9,958

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Wait, what?

Dick - OK
***** (richards) - banned

One dick is fine but two ***** are verboten.

Is this site homophobic?

Last edited by Gutless Drunk; 08-13-2013 at 12:42 PM..
Gutless Drunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 12:38 PM   #5102
bowtown
Ring of Famer
 
bowtown's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 12,259

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Casey Kreiter
Default

Bag of Dick
Bag of *****
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 12:43 PM   #5103
Rabb
Ring of Famer
 
Rabb's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 9,337
Default

Dick's

*****'

Dix

Dichs
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 12:44 PM   #5104
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
"Win from now on" - Elway

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 69,068

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Leo-TailGateNut
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtown View Post
Bag of Dick
Bag of *****
I guess they don't want them to get tangled up
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 12:46 PM   #5105
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
"Win from now on" - Elway

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 69,068

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Leo-TailGateNut
Default

Cactus - cacti

dick - dickti
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 12:49 PM   #5106
Kaylore
Three Lombardis
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
This one's for Pat

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 50,680

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Cactus - cacti

dick - dickti
I always thought penises should be peni.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 12:50 PM   #5107
bronco militia
made a business decision"
 
bronco militia's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: 719
Posts: 28,448
Default

bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 12:55 PM   #5108
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
"Win from now on" - Elway

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 69,068

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Leo-TailGateNut
Default

uote:
Originally Posted by baja
Cactus - cacti

dick - dickti



Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
I always thought penises should be peni.
Well after all they are all pricks
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 12:56 PM   #5109
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 
Got to see Lady Gaga

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 63,985

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Shaq Barrett
Default

I've always suspected this site was full of English majors.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 01:08 PM   #5110
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
 
maven's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 11,200
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
Wait, what?

Dick - OK
***** (richards) - banned

One dick is fine but two ***** are verboten.

Is this site homophobic?
I'm guessing Dick Cheney. And how did Dick become a nickname for Richard?
maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 01:14 PM   #5111
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer
 
Tombstone RJ's Avatar
 
Old School

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: In the Tetons!
Posts: 25,192

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams
Default



I felt this was necessary. Carry on.
Tombstone RJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 01:15 PM   #5112
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 
Got to see Lady Gaga

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 63,985

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Shaq Barrett
Default

Why do we never discuss pole vaulting on the OM?

Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 01:17 PM   #5113
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer
 
Tombstone RJ's Avatar
 
Old School

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: In the Tetons!
Posts: 25,192

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Why do we never discuss pole vaulting on the OM?

Tombstone RJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 01:33 PM   #5114
LRtagger
Ring of Famer
 
LRtagger's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,568

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Why do we never discuss pole vaulting on the OM?

She can vault my pole if you know what I am saying
LRtagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 01:42 PM   #5115
Rabb
Ring of Famer
 
Rabb's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 9,337
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Why do we never discuss pole vaulting on the OM?

I'd really enjoy having sex with her, if you catch my drift.
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 02:34 PM   #5116
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
SB50 CHAMPION BRONCOS!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 45,069
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabb View Post
I'd really enjoy having sex with her, if you catch my drift.
None of you guys would bother to look at her. Me I wave to the pretty waitresses when I walk in to Hooters, they like me, they come over and talk to me, we talk about where I bought my swag and what I am going to order. I bet none of you losers would get a pretty lady to talk to you at Hooters. Me and my boys lift weights and like to show off our abs and guns at the beach while sipping afterglow, I kick sand on you ab-less, swag-less losers.

I bed me the honey's because I treat them right, I get the best Boons farm, throw in a couple jolly ranchers and cough syrup. Some of my boys ruffie the girls drinks, sometimes if we can't find some sweet honey mama's we ruffie each others drinks and pretend we are back in prison. Did I tell you I did a stretch for knifing a dude, well when I say I knifed a dude pre-mediatedly I mean of course that it looked like he had a gun and was going to kill me WINK WINK! That is what I told the judge but he wasn't buying it that day because I was coming down from being ruffied and had sand packed in my ass after my Bro's gang raped me because we couldn't find any afterglow to share with some sweet mama's. At least my Brah's were mindful of my Swag and didn't rip it or get semen or blood on my swag or theirs. I told my best Brah that it was his turn next time but he told me it was my turn again even though it has been my turn since we started the sodomy when we couldn't find sweet mama's to treat right. I almost wonder if my bro's are trying that hard to wave to the sweet honeys and get them to sip our ruffie laced afterglow but that is how we roll in Philly. Plus they said I had the prettiest mouth in prison and when you go to prison with a group of your Brah's then you have a bond for life.

I have to go because it is almost time to break out my finest swag and go to my probation hearing but after that I am going to go with my bro's to Hooters and get some sweet hot mama's to talk to us. I am going to get those hot sweet babes to talk to me and you losers are going to be spanking it to some picture on the internet like I used to do in prison.

PEACE OUT!

Some day I will tell you all about how I am now a man of PEACE and how I put my life of prison sex and crime behind me.

PHILLY BOYS IN DA HOUSE!
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 02:36 PM   #5117
Kaylore
Three Lombardis
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
This one's for Pat

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 50,680

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
None of you guys would bother to look at her. Me I wave to the pretty waitresses when I walk in to Hooters, they like me, they come over and talk to me, we talk about where I bought my swag and what I am going to order. I bet none of you losers would get a pretty lady to talk to you at Hooters. Me and my boys lift weights and like to show off our abs and guns at the beach while sipping afterglow, I kick sand on you ab-less, swag-less losers.

I bed me the honey's because I treat them right, I get the best Boons farm, throw in a couple jolly ranchers and cough syrup. Some of my boys ruffie the girls drinks, sometimes if we can't find some sweet honey mama's we ruffie each others drinks and pretend we are back in prison. Did I tell you I did a stretch for knifing a dude, well when I say I knifed a dude pre-mediatedly I mean of course that it looked like he had a gun and was going to kill me WINK WINK! That is what I told the judge but he wasn't buying it that day because I was coming down from being ruffied and had sand packed in my ass after my Bro's gang raped me because we couldn't find any afterglow to share with some sweet mama's. At least my Brah's were mindful of my Swag and didn't rip it or get semen or blood on my swag or theirs. I told my best Brah that it was his turn next time but he told me it was my turn again even though it has been my turn since we started the sodomy when we couldn't find sweet mama's to treat right. I almost wonder if my bro's are trying that hard to wave to the sweet honeys and get them to sip our ruffie laced afterglow but that is how we roll in Philly. Plus they said I had the prettiest mouth in prison and when you go to prison with a group of your Brah's then you have a bond for life.

I have to go because it is almost time to break out my finest swag and go to my probation hearing but after that I am going to go with my bro's to Hooters and get some sweet hot mama's to talk to us. I am going to get those hot sweet babes to talk to me and you losers are going to be spanking it to some picture on the internet like I used to do in prison.

PEACE OUT!

Some day I will tell you all about how I am now a man of PEACE and how I put my life of prison sex and crime behind me.

PHILLY BOYS IN DA HOUSE!
Epic post is epic.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 02:38 PM   #5118
Bmore Manning
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

!

Well how would the writer formerly known as Smurf respond to that picture?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 02:39 PM   #5119
Rabb
Ring of Famer
 
Rabb's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 9,337
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
!

Well how would the writer formerly known as Smurf respond to that picture?
"Man, I totally was about to bang her then my ****ing roomie..."

it would start that way
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 02:43 PM   #5120
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 19,233
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabb View Post
"Man, I totally was about to bang her then my ****ing roomie..."

it would start that way
Isn't smurf the one who said in the infamous "speaking of butts" thread that he didn't care about women's butts because guys have butts too?
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 02:44 PM   #5121
Bmore Manning
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabb View Post
"Man, I totally was about to bang her then my ****ing roomie..."

it would start that way
I thought Sweedish would start off by saying.. "Would not Bang.."
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 02:55 PM   #5122
Rabb
Ring of Famer
 
Rabb's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 9,337
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
I thought Sweedish would start off by saying.. "Would not Bang.."
probably, you are right. Then he'd go on to tell us about his experiences at DU, abroad and how educated and sophisticated he is.
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 03:02 PM   #5123
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer
 
Tombstone RJ's Avatar
 
Old School

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: In the Tetons!
Posts: 25,192

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
Isn't smurf the one who said in the infamous "speaking of butts" thread that he didn't care about women's butts because guys have butts too?
lol fail.
Tombstone RJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 12:27 PM   #5124
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer
 
Gutless Drunk's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 9,958

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

1023ESPN ‏@1023ESPN 3m
BREAKING: Tom Brady suffers possible left knee injury at #Patriots camp.
Gutless Drunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 12:29 PM   #5125
Kaylore
Three Lombardis
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
This one's for Pat

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 50,680

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
1023ESPN ‏@1023ESPN 3m
BREAKING: Tom Brady suffers possible left knee injury at #Patriots camp.
What? Is it even that bad? He probably stubbed his toe.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:22 PM.


Denver Broncos