The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2013, 06:07 PM   #4876
DivineLegion
******ship Sta at the Top
 
DivineLegion's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: The Peak of Good Living
Posts: 4,890

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Nate Irving
Default

I have a hard time accepting the authenticity of that photo.
DivineLegion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 06:16 PM   #4877
bowtown
Ring of Famer
 
bowtown's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 12,220

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Casey Kreiter
Default

Looks like a great frame for a center. Should have drafted him.
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 06:17 PM   #4878
NorCalBronco7
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

What a fat ass.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 02:10 AM   #4879
BMarsh615
Ring of Famer
 
21s No Champ

Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,306

Adopt-a-Bronco:
# 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Assassin27 View Post
Eddie Lazy er, Lacy in Packers Camp:

BMarsh615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 03:47 AM   #4880
GreatBronco16
!!!TEAM!!!
 
GreatBronco16's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Bama
Posts: 8,121

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Defense
Default

Wow, Lacy can put on and lose the weight fast.
GreatBronco16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 11:49 AM   #4881
IndelibleScribe
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller
 
IndelibleScribe's Avatar
 
Commitment or Fear

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 23,345
Default

looks like a bad angle for that photo. seen others where he's big but ripped big like normal instead of looking like a future DE.
IndelibleScribe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 11:53 AM   #4882
Johnykbr
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Other than the weight, anyone have any idea on how Lacy is playing in camp? This could turn into one of the "what if" moments from the 2013 draft...
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 12:03 PM   #4883
SlyEli
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnykbr View Post
Other than the weight, anyone have any idea on how Lacy is playing in camp? This could turn into one of the "what if" moments from the 2013 draft...
I was reading that James Starks has been the most impressive back in their camp so far. But that doesn't mean much, most rookie RB's struggle in the first week of training camp. You'll be able to tell more about the rookie backs from preseason games
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 03:14 PM   #4884
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck
 
Chris's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,700

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin
Default

AP Helmet Cam

This is pretty cool

Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 05:32 PM   #4885
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 32,305

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Percy Harvin - WR - Seahawks

Percy Harvin tweeted Tuesday evening that his hip injury will require surgery.
Harvin hinted the operation will be season-ending, but NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports he could return in 3-4 months. PFT reports he'll be back "late in the season." At the very least, Harvin is staring at a six-game stay on the PUP list. An official timeline should emerge in short order. It's obviously a devastating blow for the Seahawks, who were counting on Harvin to add a new dimension to their well-oiled read option attack. As it is, Golden Tate will revert to being Seattle's primary playmaker at receiver, while the onus will be on Sidney Rice (knee) to stay healthy. Between his signing bonus and salary, Harvin is bringing home $14.5 million this season after the Seahawks surrendered three draft picks including their 2013 first-rounder for his services. Where Harvin's "injury prone" label was once unwarranted, that is no longer the case.



Sidney Rice in Switzerland for knee treatment

ESPN Seattle's Liz Mathews reports Sidney Rice is in Switzerland "getting some sort of knee treatment."
Oh. The word comes straight from coach Pete Carroll, who insists that Rice will not only be ready for Week 1, but the preseason. Carroll calls the procedure "preventative," and expects Rice back in Seattle before the end of the week. Although the news comes completely out of nowhere Rice's status was never updated after he was spotted in crutches following Seattle's Divisional Round loss it's hardly a surprise considering his injury history. Despite Carroll's assurance, we'd consider Rice questionable for Week 1 at the moment. With the Seahawks also awaiting word on Percy Harvin's (hip) status, receiver is suddenly a question mark. Rice should still be considered a high-risk, low-ceiling WR3.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 05:59 PM   #4886
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
SB50 CHAMPION BRONCOS!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 44,799
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Percy Harvin - WR - Seahawks

Percy Harvin tweeted Tuesday evening that his hip injury will require surgery.
Harvin hinted the operation will be season-ending, but NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports he could return in 3-4 months. PFT reports he'll be back "late in the season." At the very least, Harvin is staring at a six-game stay on the PUP list. An official timeline should emerge in short order. It's obviously a devastating blow for the Seahawks, who were counting on Harvin to add a new dimension to their well-oiled read option attack. As it is, Golden Tate will revert to being Seattle's primary playmaker at receiver, while the onus will be on Sidney Rice (knee) to stay healthy. Between his signing bonus and salary, Harvin is bringing home $14.5 million this season after the Seahawks surrendered three draft picks including their 2013 first-rounder for his services. Where Harvin's "injury prone" label was once unwarranted, that is no longer the case.



Sidney Rice in Switzerland for knee treatment

ESPN Seattle's Liz Mathews reports Sidney Rice is in Switzerland "getting some sort of knee treatment."
Oh. The word comes straight from coach Pete Carroll, who insists that Rice will not only be ready for Week 1, but the preseason. Carroll calls the procedure "preventative," and expects Rice back in Seattle before the end of the week. Although the news comes completely out of nowhere Rice's status was never updated after he was spotted in crutches following Seattle's Divisional Round loss it's hardly a surprise considering his injury history. Despite Carroll's assurance, we'd consider Rice questionable for Week 1 at the moment. With the Seahawks also awaiting word on Percy Harvin's (hip) status, receiver is suddenly a question mark. Rice should still be considered a high-risk, low-ceiling WR3.
Wow, this is going to be one of the great all time trade fleecings, almost as bad as kFc trading for all those SF QB's!
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 06:09 PM   #4887
bowtown
Ring of Famer
 
bowtown's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 12,220

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Casey Kreiter
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
Wow, this is going to be one of the great all time trade fleecings, almost as bad as kFc trading for all those SF QB's!
Can you even imagine what this place would be like if we had traded a 1st, 3rd, and 7th on a guy who was already done for the season?

I'll give you a hint:

bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 06:24 PM   #4888
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 
Got to see Lady Gaga

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 63,490

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Shaq Barrett
Default

Wow! The Seahawks were loaded up, ready to go. Now they come out of the tunnel with two flat tires. With Harbaugh and the Niners in their division, the Hawks can't afford to lose a game.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 06:43 PM   #4889
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 32,305

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Wow! The Seahawks were loaded up, ready to go. Now they come out of the tunnel with two flat tires. With Harbaugh and the Niners in their division, the Hawks can't afford to lose a game.
At some point in time Lynch will get charged with his DUI. I think the trial is December now. The NFL should suspend him if he is found guilty.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 12:27 PM   #4890
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
 
maven's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 11,131
Default

DJ Williams carted off with calf injury. week to week.

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story...k-injured-calf
maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 12:28 PM   #4891
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
 
maven's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 11,131
Default

Carlos Dunlap out with a concussion.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp1...cussion-source
maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 08:06 PM   #4892
SouthStndJunkie
Ring of Famer
 
SouthStndJunkie's Avatar
 
Shannon Says: Listen to The Junkman

Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 17,316
Default

One day after working out for the Washington Redskins, Nick Barnett agreed to a one-year contract with the team, a person who spoke with the linebacker told NFL.com's Ian Rapoport on Wednesday.
SouthStndJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 11:09 PM   #4893
SoCalBronco
Nixonite
 
SoCalBronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Arcadia, CA
Posts: 42,216

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams
Default

Devin Hester and Chris Johnson are apparently going to race a Cheetah in a program on NatGeo in November. Now those guys are fast.....especially Hester, but they aren't going to come close to winning that race.
__________________
1991, 1992, 2009, 2016 Stanley Cup Champions. It's a Hockey Night in Pittsburgh!

SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 11:44 PM   #4894
SlyEli
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
Devin Hester and Chris Johnson are apparently going to race a Cheetah in a program on NatGeo in November. Now those guys are fast.....especially Hester, but they aren't going to come close to winning that race.
Johnson is much faster than Hester
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 12:24 AM   #4895
Bacchus
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
Devin Hester and Chris Johnson are apparently going to race a Cheetah in a program on NatGeo in November. Now those guys are fast.....especially Hester, but they aren't going to come close to winning that race.
I hope the cheetah eats them..... just saying.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 12:26 AM   #4896
Bacchus
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyEli View Post
Johnson is much faster than Hester
Johnson reminds me of former Broncos' speedster Gaston Green. Green was very fast but he couldn't break takles. Give him a seem though and no one was catching him. He wasn't very tough either.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 05:45 AM   #4897
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
"Win from now on" - Elway

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 69,068

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Leo-TailGateNut
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
Devin Hester and Chris Johnson are apparently going to race a Cheetah in a program on NatGeo in November. Now those guys are fast.....especially Hester, but they aren't going to come close to winning that race.
Ya but to make it fair I hear the cheetah will be dragging bob.

Last edited by baja; 08-01-2013 at 06:02 AM..
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 07:11 AM   #4898
bronco militia
made a business decision"
 
bronco militia's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: 719
Posts: 28,255
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
How funny would that be?

They're in the blocks, the gun goes off and the cheetah just ****ing mauls and eats them
"The crazy thing is when they first set it up and they did a test run before we got there, the cheetah actually jumped over the barrier, and they had to go back and make it higher, Johnson said via TitanInsider.



http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...etah-race.html

Last edited by bronco militia; 08-01-2013 at 07:13 AM..
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 08:04 AM   #4899
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default



This is how bengals camp goes down.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 08:09 AM   #4900
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 
Got to see Lady Gaga

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 63,490

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Shaq Barrett
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
Devin Hester and Chris Johnson are apparently going to race a Cheetah in a program on NatGeo in November. Now those guys are fast.....especially Hester, but they aren't going to come close to winning that race.
Isn't this the scenario where one of them says, "I don't have to outrun the cheetah. I only have to outrun you."
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:54 AM.


Denver Broncos