The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2012, 05:27 PM   #3851
brncs_fan
How about some Tapenade!
 
brncs_fan's Avatar
 
Need a new avatar

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Brookfield, IL
Posts: 5,406

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris
Default

Big Ben ruled out vs. Ravens.

****!

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/86...litmore-ravens
brncs_fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 12:18 AM   #3852
boltaneer
17
 
boltaneer's Avatar
 
ATTA BABY!

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: America's Finest City
Posts: 4,710
Default

By the time Ben comes back, it will probably be too late for the Steelers.
boltaneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 08:59 AM   #3853
Kaylore
Three Lombardis
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
This one's for Pat

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 50,675

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boltaneer View Post
By the time Ben comes back, it will probably be too late for the Steelers.
I never count that team out. The Steelers frequently limp in as a wild card and are as likely to make the super bowl as any team.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 07:32 PM   #3854
SouthStndJunkie
Ring of Famer
 
SouthStndJunkie's Avatar
 
Shannon Says: Listen to The Junkman

Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 17,323
Default

Adrian Peterson is having an incredible season, considering he shredded his knee last Christmas Eve.

He ran for 210 yards today, and has 1,446 rushing yards on the season.

That puts him in pace to rush for 1,928 yards this season.
SouthStndJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 07:58 PM   #3855
lonestar
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: West Texas
Posts: 6,192

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
I never count that team out. The Steelers frequently limp in as a wild card and are as likely to make the super bowl as any team.


I love all the folks that are absolutes on here, zero grey area everything black or white.

While I do not like them, BAL or NE, I have respect for how their teams are built as well as their coaching and players.

I never take anything for granted with any of them.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 08:00 PM   #3856
lonestar
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: West Texas
Posts: 6,192

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthStndJunkie View Post
Adrian Peterson is having an incredible season, considering he shredded his knee last Christmas Eve.

He ran for 210 yards today, and has 1,446 rushing yards on the season.

That puts him in pace to rush for 1,928 yards this season.
After seeing others with the same issue, I would have put money that he would have been at best mediocre this year if that.

to bad he is on such a lousy team.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 09:14 PM   #3857
Kaylore
Three Lombardis
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
This one's for Pat

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 50,675

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Low and behold the Steelers are alive and the Ravens are faltering. Here's their schedule

@ Washington - a dangerous game.
Vs. Denver - Probably the worst on their schedule.
Vs. NY Giants - The G-men play very well in December and will bring it.
@ Cincy - I want nothing to do with Cincy right now. They are really starting to play some bad ass football.

The Steelers schedule:
Vs. Chargers - They probably won't even need Ben.
@ Cowboys - The Cowboys suck.
Vs. Bengals - Tough game but they get them at home and Ben will probably be back.
Vs. Browns - Another tough game but at home and they usually win.

Honestly The division is there for the Bengals or Steelers to take. I would love to see the Steelers back here in January too. The Ravens could not just lose the seed, they could lose the division.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 09:29 PM   #3858
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
"Win from now on" - Elway

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 69,068

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Leo-TailGateNut
Default

I agree with you Kaylore I do not want to see Cinnci again either.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:48 PM   #3859
AboveAverage
Master Baiter
 
Eh?

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Topeka, KS
Posts: 1,481
Default

Has anyone peeked ahead to week 15 of the NFL schedule?

Den @ Bal
NYG @ Atl
Indy @ Hou
GB @ Chi
TB @ NOR

All of the above....are just the noon games!
AboveAverage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:49 PM   #3860
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 23,253
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveAverage View Post
Has anyone peeked ahead to week 15 of the NFL schedule?

Den @ Bal
NYG @ Atl
Indy @ Hou
GB @ Chi
TB @ NOR

All of the above....are just the noon games!

Psh. Central time zoner. 11am or GTFO.


Archer81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:03 AM   #3861
SouthStndJunkie
Ring of Famer
 
SouthStndJunkie's Avatar
 
Shannon Says: Listen to The Junkman

Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 17,323
Default

Brandon Marshall and Calvin Johnson both had huge games and are both on pace for monster, possibly record breaking seasons.

Brandon Marshall had 10 receptions for 165 yards on Sunday. That gives him 91 receptions for 1,182 yards and 8 TDs. That puts him on pace for 121 receptions for 1,576 yards and 11 TDs.

The single season record for receptions in a season is 143 receptions by Marvin Harrison in 2002, so B-Marsh will probably come up short of that record, as he'd need to average 13.25 receptions a game for the next 4 games to break Marvin Harrison's record.

Calvin Johnson had 13 receptions for 171 yards and a TD on Sunday. That gives him 86 receptions for 1,428 yards and 5 TDs. That puts him on pace for 115 receptions for 1,904 yards and 7 TDs.

The NFL single season receiving yards record is 1,848 yards set by Jerry Rice in 1995....so CJ has a legit shot at breaking that record.

With Detroit's season in the ****ter, I'm sure they'll make an effort to get him the record.
SouthStndJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:36 AM   #3862
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
SB50 CHAMPION BRONCOS!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 45,064
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthStndJunkie View Post
Brandon Marshall and Calvin Johnson both had huge games and are both on pace for monster, possibly record breaking seasons.

Brandon Marshall had 10 receptions for 165 yards on Sunday. That gives him 91 receptions for 1,182 yards and 8 TDs. That puts him on pace for 121 receptions for 1,576 yards and 11 TDs.

The single season record for receptions in a season is 143 receptions by Marvin Harrison in 2002, so B-Marsh will probably come up short of that record, as he'd need to average 13.25 receptions a game for the next 4 games to break Marvin Harrison's record.

Calvin Johnson had 13 receptions for 171 yards and a TD on Sunday. That gives him 86 receptions for 1,428 yards and 5 TDs. That puts him on pace for 115 receptions for 1,904 yards and 7 TDs.

The NFL single season receiving yards record is 1,848 yards set by Jerry Rice in 1995....so CJ has a legit shot at breaking that record.

With Detroit's season in the ****ter, I'm sure they'll make an effort to get him the record.
duh bears lost 2 WR's (if you call Hester a WR) yesterday. Either BM will be the only WR who can catch and hit the record or he will be double and tripled and end up far from it.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:42 PM   #3863
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 32,305

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Would anyone want Titus Young if he was cut from the Lions?
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:48 PM   #3864
canadianbroncosfan
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Would anyone want Titus Young if he was cut from the Lions?
If he's too much for the freaking Lions, then no thanks.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:00 PM   #3865
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 32,305

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbroncosfan View Post
If he's too much for the freaking Lions, then no thanks.
Maybe he has too much class to do buy into the dirty coaches.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 03:36 PM   #3866
Bmore Manning
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Buffalo cut Kirk Morison.. Cue Kirk Morison to Denver thread 5....4....3....2....
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 04:05 PM   #3867
Jekyll15Hyde
Anti Frown Cannon & McD..
 
Jekyll15Hyde's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,238
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
duh bears lost 2 WR's (if you call Hester a WR) yesterday. Either BM will be the only WR who can catch and hit the record or he will be double and tripled and end up far from it.
Hester was hurt the game before
Jekyll15Hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 06:42 PM   #3868
TonyR
Franchise Poster
 
TonyR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mid-Atlantic
Posts: 24,128
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
I would love to see the Steelers back here in January too.
I wouldn't. I would much rather play Baltimore. I'd say New England is the team I'd least like to play, then Pittsburgh, then Houston.
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 06:48 PM   #3869
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
"Win from now on" - Elway

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 69,068

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Leo-TailGateNut
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Low and behold the Steelers are alive and the Ravens are faltering. Here's their schedule

@ Washington - a dangerous game.
Vs. Denver - Probably the worst on their schedule.
Vs. NY Giants - The G-men play very well in December and will bring it.
@ Cincy - I want nothing to do with Cincy right now. They are really starting to play some bad ass football.

The Steelers schedule:
Vs. Chargers - They probably won't even need Ben.
@ Cowboys - The Cowboys suck.
Vs. Bengals - Tough game but they get them at home and Ben will probably be back.
Vs. Browns - Another tough game but at home and they usually win.

Honestly The division is there for the Bengals or Steelers to take. I would love to see the Steelers back here in January too. The Ravens could not just lose the seed, they could lose the division.
OOOu No way, not me They are a tough tough team. Ben will be back and rested they are a playoff tested team that is built for the playoffs and very well coached. No I want no part of the Steelers. I'll take the Ravens any day.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 07:03 PM   #3870
Cito Pelon
Happy
 
Cito Pelon's Avatar
 
Happy dog at the Divide

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Lombardiville
Posts: 18,529

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Werewolves
Default

Detroit is nose-diving at 4-8. I wonder if Shwartz will be canned like Spagnuolo. CHI has lost 3 of their last 4 I think.

I wonder what the QB derby will look like in the 2013 draft, who's gonna take a QB high since it doesn't look like a strong QB class.
Cito Pelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 07:05 PM   #3871
broncswin
God I love those Broncos
 
broncswin's Avatar
 
Bring back the hardware

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Broncos Fantasy Land
Posts: 2,188

Adopt-a-Bronco:
three amigos
Default

Terrell Suggs has torn biceps
ESPN.com news services | December 3, 2012
Baltimore Ravens star linebacker Terrell Suggs suffered a torn biceps in Sunday's loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers, a league source told ESPN.The Ravens have not officially commented on the status of ...
broncswin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 07:34 PM   #3872
Cito Pelon
Happy
 
Cito Pelon's Avatar
 
Happy dog at the Divide

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Lombardiville
Posts: 18,529

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Werewolves
Default

RG3 has Shanny's playaction game down. Shanny's play action is working again.
Cito Pelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 07:41 PM   #3873
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 32,305

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncswin View Post
Terrell Suggs has torn biceps
ESPN.com news services | December 3, 2012
Baltimore Ravens star linebacker Terrell Suggs suffered a torn biceps in Sunday's loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers, a league source told ESPN.The Ravens have not officially commented on the status of ...
I'm pretty sure he will just rub some PED's on it and play in a week.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:21 PM   #3874
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 32,305

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Routt signed with the Texans.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:43 AM   #3875
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 32,305

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

According to someone on the ESPN board Elway and the Broncos might be looking to sign Aaron Maybin. Take it for what its worth I guess.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:00 PM.


Denver Broncos