The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Ring of Fame Threads
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2009, 08:01 AM   #3076
crawdad
IL Oldest Bronco Maniac
 
crawdad's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Decatur, IL
Posts: 5,126

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bay Bay
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy View Post
I've been shopping~!
Now all I need is light fixtures...the new bedroom set will have to wait...
You are such a decorater! Love your stuff but I would never admit it to the guys.
crawdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 07:55 AM   #3077
crawdad
IL Oldest Bronco Maniac
 
crawdad's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Decatur, IL
Posts: 5,126

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bay Bay
Default

Hello, everyone, where are all my rep buddies. I ain't gettin' any younger. Going to the NE game this weekend and plan on a good time. Wish all of you could come too!
crawdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 09:07 AM   #3078
BroncoInSkinland
Lurker
 
BroncoInSkinland's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Maryland
Posts: 1,024

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Current D-line
Default

I get a good meal out of my game day ritual this week. Lobster Think I will go with this http://shop.legalseafoods.com/index....list/cid/10135.
BroncoInSkinland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 09:11 AM   #3079
TailgateNut
Bleedin' orange!
 
TailgateNut's Avatar
 
.......as much as tebonites

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mile High
Posts: 20,152

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Howard Griffith
Default

WTF is a "legal lobster"? I haven't heard of many who have tried to sneak into the country "illegally".
TailgateNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 09:21 AM   #3080
BroncoInSkinland
Lurker
 
BroncoInSkinland's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Maryland
Posts: 1,024

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Current D-line
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TailgateNut View Post
WTF is a "legal lobster"? I haven't heard of many who have tried to sneak into the country "illegally".
Legal Seafoods, they are VERY pricey, normally I don't go for that, I think you can get quality goods at a reasonable price, but I tell ya this place is worth it. For fresh seafood, delivered, you just can't beat them. Period.

Would be a good chance for a photoshop though, the "Bandito Lobster", couple o six shooter, sombrero and a mask with the antanae poking through.
BroncoInSkinland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 09:30 AM   #3081
TailgateNut
Bleedin' orange!
 
TailgateNut's Avatar
 
.......as much as tebonites

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mile High
Posts: 20,152

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Howard Griffith
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoInSkinland View Post
Legal Seafoods, they are VERY pricey, normally I don't go for that, I think you can get quality goods at a reasonable price, but I tell ya this place is worth it. For fresh seafood, delivered, you just can't beat them. Period.

Would be a good chance for a photoshop though, the "Bandito Lobster", couple o six shooter, sombrero and a mask with the antanae poking through.

Ask Meck about "the lobster races".
TailgateNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 12:17 PM   #3082
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter
 
Beantown Bronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Mass
Posts: 20,233

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoInSkinland View Post
Legal Seafoods, they are VERY pricey, normally I don't go for that, I think you can get quality goods at a reasonable price, but I tell ya this place is worth it. For fresh seafood, delivered, you just can't beat them. Period.

Would be a good chance for a photoshop though, the "Bandito Lobster", couple o six shooter, sombrero and a mask with the antanae poking through.
Damn, that's ridiculous for that deal. $150 after delivery for two small lobsters, chowder and two slices of pie? I'm lucky to be at ground zero for Legal Seafoods. I can get all that at the local grocery for about $25-30 (with the legal seafood brand labels even).
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 12:44 PM   #3083
BroncoInSkinland
Lurker
 
BroncoInSkinland's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Maryland
Posts: 1,024

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Current D-line
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
Damn, that's ridiculous for that deal. $150 after delivery for two small lobsters, chowder and two slices of pie? I'm lucky to be at ground zero for Legal Seafoods. I can get all that at the local grocery for about $25-30 (with the legal seafood brand labels even).
Great, now I feel like a sucker for spending the money. Guess I could go to Red Lobster, but it just ain't the same. Want to fedex me some?
BroncoInSkinland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 10:32 PM   #3084
Sassy
Ring of Famer
 
Sassy's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2001
Location: ND
Posts: 37,667

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eddie Royal
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TailgateNut View Post
Ask Meck about "the lobster races".
There are pics of that somewhere on here!
pats game thread from
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 08:52 AM   #3085
crawdad
IL Oldest Bronco Maniac
 
crawdad's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Decatur, IL
Posts: 5,126

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bay Bay
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy View Post
There are pics of that somewhere on here!
pats game thread from
I tried to find the pics but I think REB posted them but they are no longer available on photobucket.
crawdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 03:34 PM   #3086
Rocket 7
Formerly known as Dipso
 
Rocket 7's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Las Cruces, NM
Posts: 4,730

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Paul Smith 70
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawdad View Post
I tried to find the pics but I think REB posted them but they are no longer available on photobucket.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Rocket 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 04:34 PM   #3087
BABronco
RP2012
 
BABronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2,173

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Clady
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawdad View Post
Hello, everyone, where are all my rep buddies. I ain't gettin' any younger. Going to the NE game this weekend and plan on a good time. Wish all of you could come too!
Hope you have a blast! You sporting an old old school jersey?
BABronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 07:18 PM   #3088
crawdad
IL Oldest Bronco Maniac
 
crawdad's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Decatur, IL
Posts: 5,126

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bay Bay
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BABronco View Post
Hope you have a blast! You sporting an old old school jersey?
No, too tight to buy one but I am wearing McCaffrey to the game. They are giving away old school tees at the game tomorrow.
crawdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 07:19 PM   #3089
crawdad
IL Oldest Bronco Maniac
 
crawdad's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Decatur, IL
Posts: 5,126

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bay Bay
Default

Dipso, thanks for finding those pictures that is awesome!
crawdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 08:34 PM   #3090
Rocket 7
Formerly known as Dipso
 
Rocket 7's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Las Cruces, NM
Posts: 4,730

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Paul Smith 70
Default

Not much or a race. They just laid still. Tasted good though. Fun tailgate
Rocket 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 06:23 PM   #3091
crawdad
IL Oldest Bronco Maniac
 
crawdad's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Decatur, IL
Posts: 5,126

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bay Bay
Default

Well, the Broncos lobster won the race today. What an awesome game and an awesome experience!
crawdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 06:36 PM   #3092
BABronco
RP2012
 
BABronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2,173

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Clady
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawdad View Post
No, too tight to buy one but I am wearing McCaffrey to the game. They are giving away old school tees at the game tomorrow.
Did ya get a shirt?
BABronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 07:17 PM   #3093
Broncochica
Ring of Famer
 
Broncochica's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Cali.
Posts: 2,411

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning
Default

What a game!! GO BRONCOS!!
Broncochica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 07:41 PM   #3094
crawdad
IL Oldest Bronco Maniac
 
crawdad's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Decatur, IL
Posts: 5,126

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bay Bay
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BABronco View Post
Did ya get a shirt?
Believe or not, I talked some young Pats fans, ( asoldier and his wife from Ft. Carson) into getting one for me and Terry. They showed up at TGN's rig after the game and had the shirts.
crawdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 09:08 PM   #3095
BABronco
RP2012
 
BABronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2,173

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Clady
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawdad View Post
Believe or not, I talked some young Pats fans, ( asoldier and his wife from Ft. Carson) into getting one for me and Terry. They showed up at TGN's rig after the game and had the shirts.
That is pretty awesome.
BABronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 06:38 AM   #3096
crawdad
IL Oldest Bronco Maniac
 
crawdad's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Decatur, IL
Posts: 5,126

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bay Bay
Default

Hye all you reppers. How 'bout those 6-0 Broncos! It is fun to watch this team play. I am going to have to go thru withdrawals for the next two weeks until we play again. Bring on the Giants, bring on Philly, this team is ready to kick ass and take names.
crawdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 07:48 AM   #3097
BroncoInSkinland
Lurker
 
BroncoInSkinland's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Maryland
Posts: 1,024

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Current D-line
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawdad View Post
Hye all you reppers. How 'bout those 6-0 Broncos! It is fun to watch this team play. I am going to have to go thru withdrawals for the next two weeks until we play again. Bring on the Giants, bring on Philly, this team is ready to kick ass and take names.
I'm gonna be at the Ravens game, gonna be a LONG two weeks for me. Trying to find a substitute team to "root" for this week. Thinking maybe I will pull for the Bengals to beat the Bears, good for our pick status, depresses the Ravens and Steelers right before we get to them as they watch their division go to a "pretender".
BroncoInSkinland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 08:04 AM   #3098
TailgateNut
Bleedin' orange!
 
TailgateNut's Avatar
 
.......as much as tebonites

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mile High
Posts: 20,152

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Howard Griffith
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoInSkinland View Post
I'm gonna be at the Ravens game, gonna be a LONG two weeks for me. Trying to find a substitute team to "root" for this week. Thinking maybe I will pull for the Bengals to beat the Bears, good for our pick status, depresses the Ravens and Steelers right before we get to them as they watch their division go to a "pretender".

I always have a team I can "root against" regardless of how ****ty their season is.

**** the Raiders.


....and starting this year, **** da Bears.
TailgateNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 08:05 AM   #3099
crawdad
IL Oldest Bronco Maniac
 
crawdad's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Decatur, IL
Posts: 5,126

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bay Bay
Default

Well, Joey Flacco better watch his backside, Elvis is in the house!
crawdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 08:36 AM   #3100
BroncoInSkinland
Lurker
 
BroncoInSkinland's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Maryland
Posts: 1,024

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Current D-line
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawdad View Post
Well, Joey Flacco better watch his backside, Elvis is in the house!
Flacco is good, but his line stinks on ice. I am thinking somewhere in the area of 6 sacks over the next two games for Doom between Joe Cool and Big Ben, they both hodl the ball way to long in addition to the bad lines.
BroncoInSkinland is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:22 AM.


Denver Broncos