The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-22-2008, 11:31 AM   #1
BABronco
RP2012

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Clady
Default ****ing PIGS!

I really don't know what to say about this. If I was that guy and some ****ing pig were to be slamming my girl into the floor I would have been tempted to fight and or shoot the fat ****. Let alone the "strip search". Makes you love American justice.
BABronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2008, 11:35 AM   #2
BABronco
RP2012

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Clady
Default heres another one

****ing p***Y @$$ cop.
Old 06-22-2008, 11:57 AM   #3
BroncoBuff

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MALIK+QUANTERUS

That filthy bastard keeps tazing the handcuffed woman ... what's his f-ing hurry?

There's just no accountability anymore ... those cops in NY that pumped 40+ shots into the neswlyweds' car got off completely. That sends a message to all cops: Open Fire.
BroncoBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 11:58 AM   #4
BABronco
RP2012

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Clady

Post your police brutality videos here
Old 06-22-2008, 12:07 PM   #5
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by BABronco View Post

I really don't know what to say about this. If I was that guy and some ****ing pig were to be slamming my girl into the floor I would have been tempted to fight and or shoot the fat ****. Let alone the "strip search". Makes you love American justice.
If those bald headed nazis did that to my wife they wouldn't have to worry about a lawsuit. Did you notice how many of those pigs were following her down the hall? What was there, ten of them for that little woman, including the one with the cam whose film has now conveniently disappeared? That sheriff looks like the pig nazi out of that Orwell cartoon of Animal House. Seems to have the same idea about human rights as well. Well, I guess this woman has learned her lesson. Don't call the pigs. They're worse than the criminals.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 12:47 PM   #6
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Looks pretty bad. One thing here in my city people get pissed about is how cops seem to avoid the real criminals unless they have to. We all know where the bad streets are full of bangers and crack dealers. Hell you won't see very many cops down there at 1 am because they are all on 2nd street and pine street where the good looking ladies and men chasing them are out partying.

That way they can bust people who are partying but not exactly dangerous and avoid the real criminals.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 12:49 PM   #7
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

cops in this country are out of control when it comes to using force. It's a way bigger problem IMO then the patriot act and the federal govt. How often to we come into contact with someone from the feds? 99% of the time it's your local Sheriff or Police.

Watch out for that taser and make sure to duck that nightstick.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 01:27 PM   #8
Maximus
The Razor!

Public Enemy #1

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tim Tebow

Quote:

They should be charged with Rape! They mentally and physically raped her without penetration. Outrageous!
Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 01:41 PM   #9
BABronco
RP2012

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Clady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
They should be charged with Rape! They mentally and physically raped her without penetration. Outrageous!
No kidding. This is probably the sickest thing I've ever seen and more than likely they will get off with a slap on the wrist if that.

Well FB.. waiting for you to come in here and defend these ****ing scum bags.
Old 06-22-2008, 02:04 PM   #10
BABronco
RP2012

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Clady
Default ****ing PIGS!

Btw this is copied from the war room .. just figured it would go better here.

Old 06-22-2008, 02:04 PM   #11
BABronco
RP2012

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Clady

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=68799
Old 06-22-2008, 02:12 PM   #12
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Sorry, absolutely no simpathy here. Her crying, whacked out, childish behavior reminds me more of a 2 year old than an adult.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 02:20 PM   #13
Florida_Bronco
Ring of Famer

Coming Back Strong in 2014

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quinton Carter

Not good at all.

First off though, those are detention deputies, not police officers...big difference.

I definetly feel sorry for this woman, but as I've said before even if you are being treated unfairly by law enforcement you simply cannot make this big commotion as it will only escalate things. Cooperate with the officers, and then make your complaints once the situation has been defused.
Florida_Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 02:24 PM   #14
Florida_Bronco
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quinton Carter

Quote:
No kidding. This is probably the sickest thing I've ever seen and more than likely they will get off with a slap on the wrist if that.

Well FB.. waiting for you to come in here and defend these ****ing scum bags.
I already posted in the other thread, but I'll post here.

Obviously there is not a whole lot to defend here, but it should be mentioned that these are jail guards, not police officers.

What happened to this woman was not right, but it's a prime example of why I say that even if you feel your rights are being violated by law enforcement that you need to follow their instructions and then make your complaints when the situation has settled down. This lady screaming and crying certainly did nothing to help the situation.
Old 06-22-2008, 02:27 PM   #15
Crushaholic
Armchair Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Isaiah Burse

The "strip search" would be the issue, here. The police have to deny it's an official strip search because of the males present would violate the strip search policy. I fully expect damages to be awarded in this case...
Crushaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 02:27 PM   #16
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

She is acting like a 2 year old child. Screaming like a fricken little kid. That tells me something very fundamental about her:

1. She was raised by a family that spoiled her rotten. I guarantee you that when she wanted something, she screamed her head off and got what she wanted.

2. She has absolutely no control over her emotions. She is has no idea how to deal with stress, and she got herself in a situation where she lost all control, and instead of reverting to her inate ability to reason with those around her (plead her case through a controlled, non violent communication), she resorts to screaming and kicking.

3. This is more of a reflection of her poor upbringing, than the Sherif's abuse of power. After all, would you want to deal with her?
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 02:27 PM   #17
Dr. Broncenstein
Nacho Nacho Fan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dookie Nacho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florida_Bronco View Post
Not good at all.

First off though, those are detention deputies, not police officers...big difference.

I definetly feel sorry for this woman, but as I've said before even if you are being treated unfairly by law enforcement you simply cannot make this big commotion as it will only escalate things. Cooperate with the officers, and then make your complaints once the situation has been defused.

So basically, don't provoke the dumb man who has authority and a gun. This is news to me.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 02:31 PM   #18
Florida_Bronco
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quinton Carter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post

So basically, don't provoke the dumb man who has authority and a gun. This is news to me.
What do you feel should be done then?
Old 06-22-2008, 02:34 PM   #19
Los Broncos
Broncos Country

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ryan Clady

Sounds more like she was crying like a baby, the officers did nothing wrong.
Los Broncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 02:34 PM   #20
Florida_Bronco
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quinton Carter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crushaholic View Post
The "strip search" would be the issue, here. The police have to deny it's an official strip search because of the males present would violate the strip search policy. I fully expect damages to be awarded in this case...
This is going to be very crucial in my opinion. From the video it appears there was only two female guards there, so the S.O will probably argue that they did not have enough same sex manpower to perform the search.
Old 06-22-2008, 02:35 PM   #21
Atlas
Draft Defense Early&Often

I hope they get $15 million and all the officers get fired.
Atlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 02:39 PM   #22
CHANGSTER
You are a pizza burn...

on the roof of the world's mouth

Wow, that **** is ****ing ridiculous.
CHANGSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 02:42 PM   #23
Dr. Broncenstein
Nacho Nacho Fan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dookie Nacho

Quote:
What do you feel should be done then?
I was being sarcastic. The police are going to do whatever the hell it is they want to do... and only in the case where they are being independantly videotaped is there ever any recourse when they are wrong.... and even that is hardly guaranteed. But you are right.... anything that makes their job harder is only going to make things worse, reguardless of who is in the wrong.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 02:58 PM   #24
Dedhed
Ring of Famer

Fare thee well

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Q Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
Sorry, absolutely no simpathy here. Her crying, whacked out, childish behavior reminds me more of a 2 year old than an adult.
You're a retard! Everyone in that room deserves to stripped of their badges for life. That looks more like gang rape than it does procedure. Sadly it's not even that brutal of an example of how poor police work has become.
Dedhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 02:59 PM   #25
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Not good at all.

You sound like that Texas congressman who advised rape victims that if they can't stop it, might as well lie back and enjoy it.

Those nazis are without any doubt abusing their authority. In the first place, where do those bald headed storm troopers get off even being in the room when a female is stripped? The entire process is nothing more than power mad little nazis abusing their authority in order to humiliate a citizen for their own amusement. Look at the clip of the woman filming them with a cam as they walk down the hall (of course, that film has disappeared). Count how many cops there are. Eight? Ten? For that one woman? She was obviously the evening's entertainment. I guarantee you, they all met at a bar later and yucked it up over that one. That you would defend them makes me vomit. I guess you can't wait to get your gun and your badge so you can wander the streets looking for people to abuse and humiliate.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote