The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Ring of Fame Threads
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2008, 03:38 PM   #1251
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!
 
DomCasual's Avatar
 
Shameless Homer

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 13,840

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by claviculasolomonis View Post
Speaking of, what happened to her.
Well, I'm not exactly sure. I came in on the day of the first vote and found her under her desk. The shades were drawn, and she was curled in the fetal position. She kept saying, "I just can't get my brain around it! I just can't get my brain around it!"

They took her out on a gurney. It disturbed the hell out of my kids.
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 03:42 PM   #1252
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist
 
alkemical's Avatar
 
rorrim|mirror

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Future
Posts: 43,083

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
Well, I'm not exactly sure. I came in on the day of the first vote and found her under her desk. The shades were drawn, and she was curled in the fetal position. She kept saying, "I just can't get my brain around it! I just can't get my brain around it!"

They took her out on a gurney. It disturbed the hell out of my kids.

Damn you should have kept her to teach your kids how to break someone.
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 03:43 PM   #1253
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!
 
DomCasual's Avatar
 
Shameless Homer

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 13,840

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by claviculasolomonis View Post
Damn you should have kept her to teach your kids how to break someone.
I had planned to. But she went bat**** before I got to that.
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 03:44 PM   #1254
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist
 
alkemical's Avatar
 
rorrim|mirror

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Future
Posts: 43,083

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
I had planned to. But she went bat**** before I had to that.
That's the perfect time for either reprogramming or to make a loaf out of her.
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 03:51 PM   #1255
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!
 
DomCasual's Avatar
 
Shameless Homer

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 13,840

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by claviculasolomonis View Post
That's the perfect time for either reprogramming or to make a loaf out of her.
You know, while my kids and I were dumping her on the street, waiting for my wife to make the anonymous call to the police, I thought the same thing. But the last time I reprogrammed someone - well, it didn't turn out so well. Plus, I felt a twinge of guilt - this woman has a family!

No, I'm convinced I did the right thing - no looking back. Sometimes in life, you just have to listen to your conscience.
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 03:51 PM   #1256
Jens1893
Ring of Famer
 
Jens1893's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2001
Location: People´s Republic of Bad Cannstatt
Posts: 9,127
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
Well, I'm not exactly sure. I came in on the day of the first vote and found her under her desk. The shades were drawn, and she was curled in the fetal position. She kept saying, "I just can't get my brain around it! I just can't get my brain around it!"

They took her out on a gurney. It disturbed the hell out of my kids.
You are lying. You were paying her well below minimum wage and she left when she saw just how much work this is. You tight bastard.
Jens1893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 03:52 PM   #1257
Hotrod
Self Appointed Expert
 
Hotrod's Avatar
 
aka Dortoh

Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 25,001

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Miss I
Default

Ok my vote is in.

I'd just like to take this opportunity to say sorry.
Hotrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 03:53 PM   #1258
Old Dude
Super Moderator
 
Old Dude's Avatar
 
Consultant

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: DIA Tunnels
Posts: 14,988
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod View Post
Ok my vote is in.

I'd just like to take this opportunity to say sorry.
Are you sure you want to do that? Oh. Wait. I can't let you guys retract your votes.

Never mind.

On with the show.
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 03:54 PM   #1259
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!
 
DomCasual's Avatar
 
Shameless Homer

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 13,840

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jens1893 View Post
You are lying. You were paying her well below minimum wage and she left when she saw just how much work this is. You tight bastard.
With all due respect, you're dead wrong. I happen to know what she was making working the streets in Honduras. What I was paying her was easily the most money she ever made.
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 03:54 PM   #1260
Hotrod
Self Appointed Expert
 
Hotrod's Avatar
 
aka Dortoh

Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 25,001

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Miss I
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dude View Post
Are you sure you want to do that? Oh. Wait. I can't let you guys retract your votes.

Never mind.

On with the show.
Is there a twist coming

Either way Im going to jump on Punishers team.
Hotrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 03:55 PM   #1261
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!
 
DomCasual's Avatar
 
Shameless Homer

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 13,840

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jens1893 View Post
You are lying. You were paying her well below minimum wage and she left when she saw just how much work this is. You tight bastard.
Are you a woman, by the way? I never was able to get that straight in my head, after last year's debate.

One more thing - if you are a woman, have you ever thought about being an administrative assistant.

I'm just asking.
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 03:57 PM   #1262
Jens1893
Ring of Famer
 
Jens1893's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2001
Location: People´s Republic of Bad Cannstatt
Posts: 9,127
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
Are you a woman, by the way? I never was able to get that straight in my head, after last year's debate.

One more thing - if you are a woman, have you ever thought about being an administrative assistant.

I'm just asking.
Jens1893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 03:58 PM   #1263
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist
 
alkemical's Avatar
 
rorrim|mirror

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Future
Posts: 43,083

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
You know, while my kids and I were dumping her on the street, waiting for my wife to make the anonymous call to the police, I thought the same thing. But the last time I reprogrammed someone - well, it didn't turn out so well. Plus, I felt a twinge of guilt - this woman has a family!

No, I'm convinced I did the right thing - no looking back. Sometimes in life, you just have to listen to your conscience.

You do?
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 04:00 PM   #1264
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!
 
DomCasual's Avatar
 
Shameless Homer

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 13,840

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by claviculasolomonis View Post
You do?
Well, you should at least try. That's all I'm saying.
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 04:03 PM   #1265
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist
 
alkemical's Avatar
 
rorrim|mirror

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Future
Posts: 43,083

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
Well, you should at least try. That's all I'm saying.
What if i gave it up for lent?
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 04:06 PM   #1266
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!
 
gunns's Avatar
 
Defense, defense, defense

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Always Hoping
Posts: 12,647

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
And you are eligible to vote for AGAIN! Bastardo!
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 04:06 PM   #1267
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Seattle
Posts: 31,082

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
Are you a woman, by the way? I never was able to get that straight in my head, after last year's debate.

One more thing - if you are a woman, have you ever thought about being an administrative assistant.

I'm just asking.
I really owe Jens a public apology for that. I was told he was a guy early in that debate but I used the female reference to get under his skin. I am sorry to Jens I hope she isn't upset anymore!
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 04:10 PM   #1268
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!
 
DomCasual's Avatar
 
Shameless Homer

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 13,840

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by claviculasolomonis View Post
What if i gave it up for lent?
Well, maybe just when lent is over.
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 04:14 PM   #1269
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist
 
alkemical's Avatar
 
rorrim|mirror

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Future
Posts: 43,083

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
Well, maybe just when lent is over.
hehehe - i haven't figured out whom to vote for yet.
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 04:18 PM   #1270
BMF Bronco
Offseason sucks...
 
BMF Bronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bozeman, MT
Posts: 11,577

Adopt-a-Bronco:
ME
Default

Obama


**** wait, wrong thread.
BMF Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 04:19 PM   #1271
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist
 
alkemical's Avatar
 
rorrim|mirror

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Future
Posts: 43,083

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia
Default

**** that noise.
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 04:19 PM   #1272
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Seattle
Posts: 31,082

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

Foneco
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 04:22 PM   #1273
Old Dude
Super Moderator
 
Old Dude's Avatar
 
Consultant

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: DIA Tunnels
Posts: 14,988
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApaOps5 View Post
I really owe Jens a public apology for that. I was told he was a guy early in that debate but I used the female reference to get under his skin. I am sorry to Jens I hope she isn't upset anymore!
Maybe Jens is a female, but keeps it ambiguous in order to avoid the wrath of the sausage kings.
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 04:26 PM   #1274
BMF Bronco
Offseason sucks...
 
BMF Bronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bozeman, MT
Posts: 11,577

Adopt-a-Bronco:
ME
Default

asexual?
BMF Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 04:29 PM   #1275
Jens1893
Ring of Famer
 
Jens1893's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2001
Location: People´s Republic of Bad Cannstatt
Posts: 9,127
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dude View Post
Maybe Jens is a female, but keeps it ambiguous in order to avoid the wrath of the sausage kings.
Damn you, OD. You just blew my cover.
Jens1893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:45 AM.


Denver Broncos