The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Ring of Fame Threads
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2008, 12:56 PM   #2726
missingnumber7
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Mandan
Posts: 4,981

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tyrone Braxton
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smalltowngrll View Post
LOW STANDARDS??

I'm going to go BLACK MAMBA on all your asses!! I don't, and I mean, I DON'T get stood up and take it lightly!! And, now that the truth is out....It's war!!!!
I knew I heard something vibrating in her purse.
missingnumber7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 12:57 PM   #2727
Dagmar
...there ain't no devil
 
Dagmar's Avatar
 
..there's just God when he's drunk.

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Morrison
Posts: 16,666

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tim Tebow
Default

Dagmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 12:58 PM   #2728
smalltowngrll
Orange
 
smalltowngrll's Avatar
 
Blue

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Bend, OR
Posts: 7,942

Adopt-a-Bronco:
dortoh
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by missingnumber7 View Post
Just start at teh top of the list and work your way down.
I'm good with that!
smalltowngrll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 01:22 PM   #2729
Old Dude
Super Moderator
 
Old Dude's Avatar
 
Consultant

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: DIA Tunnels
Posts: 15,106
Default

Preview: Round 8

Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 01:24 PM   #2730
Ratboy
It's all over...
 
Ratboy's Avatar
 
ಠ_ಠ

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: England
Posts: 15,569
Default

ApaOps5
BMFBronco
Bronco Yoda
cbs1177
Conklin
Dagmar
Falconer
Hotrod
Jens1893
TheDave
Anubis
CBF1
claviculasolomonis
Crushaholic
dark_hawk
Gunns
JCMElway
missingnumber7
Smalltowngrll
TheSportsGuru
OSKIE

I'm putting the above names in a hat and picking one.
Ratboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 01:29 PM   #2731
Pick Six
Armchair Poster
 
Pick Six's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Topeka, KS
Posts: 22,776
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribster View Post
ApaOps5
BMFBronco
Bronco Yoda
cbs1177
Conklin
Dagmar
Falconer
Hotrod
Jens1893
TheDave
Anubis
CBF1
claviculasolomonis
Crushaholic
dark_hawk
Gunns
JCMElway
missingnumber7
Smalltowngrll
TheSportsGuru
OSKIE

I'm putting the above names in a hat and picking one.
Alright. What kind of favors did you do for Old Dude that he kept you off that list? Or, do I really want to know?
Pick Six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 01:32 PM   #2732
24champ
Bring back Kubiak!
 
24champ's Avatar
 
Keep Calm and Chive on

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 19,944

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dude View Post
Preview: Round 8




The Return of 24champbailey
Fixed your post Old Dude.
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 01:34 PM   #2733
Ratboy
It's all over...
 
Ratboy's Avatar
 
ಠ_ಠ

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: England
Posts: 15,569
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crushaholic View Post
Alright. What kind of favors did you do for Old Dude that he kept you off that list? Or, do I really want to know?
It involved toothpaste, a plunger, and a box of matches.

Oh yes, i forgot the the bottle of strawberry jam [the easy squirt one]
Ratboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 01:36 PM   #2734
missingnumber7
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Mandan
Posts: 4,981

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tyrone Braxton
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribster View Post
ApaOps5
BMFBronco
Bronco Yoda
cbs1177
Conklin
Dagmar
Falconer
Hotrod
Jens1893
TheDave
Anubis
CBF1
claviculasolomonis
Crushaholic
dark_hawk
Gunns
JCMElway
missingnumber7
Smalltowngrll
TheSportsGuru
OSKIE

I'm putting the above names in a hat and picking one.
Just start at the top and work your way down.
missingnumber7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 01:38 PM   #2735
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Seattle
Posts: 31,710

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

No start at the bottom. Common people be creative, live dangerously.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 01:41 PM   #2736
Jens1893
Ring of Famer
 
Jens1893's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2001
Location: People´s Republic of Bad Cannstatt
Posts: 9,127
Default

I think they should start in the middle.
Jens1893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 01:48 PM   #2737
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Seattle
Posts: 31,710

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribster View Post
missingnumber7
BMFBronco
Bronco Yoda
cbs1177
Conklin
Dagmar
Falconer
Hotrod
Jens1893
TheDave
Anubis
CBF1
claviculasolomonis
Crushaholic
dark_hawk
Gunns
JCMElway
ApaOps5
Smalltowngrll
TheSportsGuru
OSKIE

I'm putting the above names in a hat and picking one.

Ok go ahead and start from the top.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 01:50 PM   #2738
Mediator12
OM analyst
 
Mediator12's Avatar
 
Roby AND Latimer?Who the Hell Knew?

Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: INDY
Posts: 10,132

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

The King of the Dead (DomCasual): "Who enters my domain?"

[A ghost appears.]

CBF1: "One who will have your allegiance."

The King of the Dead (DomCasual): "The dead do not suffer the living to pass."

CBF1: "You will suffer me!"

[The King laughs. A dead city appears.]
[Dead soldiers walk out of the city and encircle the living.]


The King of the Dead: "The way is shut. It was made by those who are dead. And the dead keep it."

The King of the Dead: "The way is shut. Now you must die."

[The King approaches CBF1. CBS1177 shoots at King, but the arrow passes right through the ghost's head.]

CBF1: "I summon you to fulfill your oath."

The King of the Dead: "None but the King of Gondor may command me!"

[CBF1 draws the hedgeclippers of the King.]

[The ghosts swings at CBF1. CBF1 parries the blow with the Hedgeclippers of Elendil, much to the ghost's surprise.]

The King of the Dead: "That bind was out of gas!"

CBF1: "We found a BP. However, CBS1177 was out of money and he has to use that damn Bow instead."

[CBF1 shoves back the ghost.]

CBF1: "Fight for us, and regain your honor. What say you?"

[CBF1 surveys the dead soldiers.]

CBF1: "What say you?"

Jens1893: "You waste your time, CBF1! They had no honor in life, they have none now in death."

CBF1: "I am Rascal's heir. Fight for me and I will hold your oaths fulfilled! What say you!"

[The King of the Dead smirks.]

[The Dead King laughs as his army begins to fade.]

CBF1: "You have my word! Fight, and I will release you from this living death! What say you?"

Jens1893: "Stand, you traitors!"

[The ground shakes. Skulls roll on the floor. CBF1, Cbs1177, and Jens1893turn to the breaking doorway to see thousands of skulls flowing out of it.

CBF1: "Out!"

[They run, but are nearly swept away by the skulls.]

CBF1: "Cbs1177! Run!"

[The party fights their way through the sea of skulls and escapes to the outdoors.]

[Emerging from the doorway in the mountainside, CBF1 sees the black ships and the cities they have sacked.]

[CBF1 falls to his knees in despair.]

[CBF1 hears a sound behind him and turns around. The King of the Dead appears before the heir to the Rascalarian throne.]

The King of the Dead: "We fight!"



Yeah Baby! It's ON!

Last edited by Mediator12; 03-19-2008 at 01:52 PM..
Mediator12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 01:51 PM   #2739
Bronco Yoda
.
 
Bronco Yoda's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 9,394
Default

me thinks everyone should start 3rd from the top
Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 01:51 PM   #2740
Northman
The Enigma Prognosis
 

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Maryland
Posts: 17,771

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bryci
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApaOps5 View Post
Ok go ahead and start from the top.

Yea, i can see that being the list after all is said and done this round.
Northman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 01:56 PM   #2741
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!
 
DomCasual's Avatar
 
Shameless Homer

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 14,031

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

It's good to be king. A bit smelly, but good.
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 01:58 PM   #2742
Mediator12
OM analyst
 
Mediator12's Avatar
 
Roby AND Latimer?Who the Hell Knew?

Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: INDY
Posts: 10,132

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
It's good to be king. A bit smelly, but good.
I'm not good at linking pictures, but these would be excellent ghost round fare:

http://www.tk421.net/lotr/film/rotk/17.html
Mediator12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 02:01 PM   #2743
Jens1893
Ring of Famer
 
Jens1893's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2001
Location: People´s Republic of Bad Cannstatt
Posts: 9,127
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mediator12 View Post
The King of the Dead (DomCasual): "Who enters my domain?"

[A ghost appears.]

CBF1: "One who will have your allegiance."

The King of the Dead (DomCasual): "The dead do not suffer the living to pass."

CBF1: "You will suffer me!"

[The King laughs. A dead city appears.]
[Dead soldiers walk out of the city and encircle the living.]


The King of the Dead: "The way is shut. It was made by those who are dead. And the dead keep it."

The King of the Dead: "The way is shut. Now you must die."

[The King approaches CBF1. CBS1177 shoots at King, but the arrow passes right through the ghost's head.]

CBF1: "I summon you to fulfill your oath."

The King of the Dead: "None but the King of Gondor may command me!"

[CBF1 draws the hedgeclippers of the King.]

[The ghosts swings at CBF1. CBF1 parries the blow with the Hedgeclippers of Elendil, much to the ghost's surprise.]

The King of the Dead: "That bind was out of gas!"

CBF1: "We found a BP. However, CBS1177 was out of money and he has to use that damn Bow instead."

[CBF1 shoves back the ghost.]

CBF1: "Fight for us, and regain your honor. What say you?"

[CBF1 surveys the dead soldiers.]

CBF1: "What say you?"

Jens1893: "You waste your time, CBF1! They had no honor in life, they have none now in death."

CBF1: "I am Rascal's heir. Fight for me and I will hold your oaths fulfilled! What say you!"

[The King of the Dead smirks.]

[The Dead King laughs as his army begins to fade.]

CBF1: "You have my word! Fight, and I will release you from this living death! What say you?"

Jens1893: "Stand, you traitors!"

[The ground shakes. Skulls roll on the floor. CBF1, Cbs1177, and Jens1893turn to the breaking doorway to see thousands of skulls flowing out of it.

CBF1: "Out!"

[They run, but are nearly swept away by the skulls.]

CBF1: "Cbs1177! Run!"

[The party fights their way through the sea of skulls and escapes to the outdoors.]

[Emerging from the doorway in the mountainside, CBF1 sees the black ships and the cities they have sacked.]

[CBF1 falls to his knees in despair.]

[CBF1 hears a sound behind him and turns around. The King of the Dead appears before the heir to the Rascalarian throne.]

The King of the Dead: "We fight!"



Yeah Baby! It's ON!
I´m not Gimli´s size.
Jens1893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 02:04 PM   #2744
BMF Bronco
Offseason sucks...
 
BMF Bronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bozeman, MT
Posts: 11,570

Adopt-a-Bronco:
ME
Default

what in the monkey hell is that from? I know Med isn't that creative.
BMF Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 02:06 PM   #2745
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Seattle
Posts: 31,710

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
Yea, i can see that being the list after all is said and done this round.
Seeing that you guys haven't been able to pull anything off I am not too worried.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 02:06 PM   #2746
Dagmar
...there ain't no devil
 
Dagmar's Avatar
 
..there's just God when he's drunk.

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Morrison
Posts: 16,666

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tim Tebow
Default

Dagmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 02:08 PM   #2747
Jens1893
Ring of Famer
 
Jens1893's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2001
Location: People´s Republic of Bad Cannstatt
Posts: 9,127
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMF Bronco View Post
what in the monkey hell is that from? I know Med isn't that creative.
LOTR ROTK ... the scene where Aragorn, Gimli and that dumb elf Legolas go to rally the ghosts.

Med, I am now convinced that you are this person

http://www.herr-der-ringe-film.de/v2...witchking1.jpg

now ... who and where is Eowyn?
Jens1893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 02:09 PM   #2748
Mediator12
OM analyst
 
Mediator12's Avatar
 
Roby AND Latimer?Who the Hell Knew?

Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: INDY
Posts: 10,132

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMF Bronco View Post
what in the monkey hell is that from? I know Med isn't that creative.
LOTR.

And I actually can be creative BMF, I just do not have the time as I am still trying to chase down STG
Mediator12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 02:11 PM   #2749
BMF Bronco
Offseason sucks...
 
BMF Bronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bozeman, MT
Posts: 11,570

Adopt-a-Bronco:
ME
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mediator12 View Post
LOTR.

And I actually can be creative BMF, I just do not have the time as I am still trying to chase down STG
Good luck with that!
BMF Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 02:13 PM   #2750
smalltowngrll
Orange
 
smalltowngrll's Avatar
 
Blue

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Bend, OR
Posts: 7,942

Adopt-a-Bronco:
dortoh
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMF Bronco View Post
Good luck with that!
What the hell is that supposed to mean??
smalltowngrll is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:18 AM.


Denver Broncos