|02-21-2008, 09:58 AM||#1|
John Foneco !!
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Sooner Country
Pft 2008 Mock Draft
PFT 2008 MOCK DRAFT
1. Miami Dolphins: Chris Long, defensive end, Virginia.
2. St. Louis Rams: Sedrick Ellis, defensive tackle, USC.
3.* Oakland Raiders: Darren McFadden, running back, Arkansas.
4.* Kansas City Chiefs: Jake Long, left tackle, Michigan.
5.* Atlanta Falcons: Glenn Dorsey, defensive tackle, LSU.
6. New York Jets: Felix Jones, running back, Arkansas.
7. New England Patriots (from 49ers): Ryan Clady, left tackle, Boise State.
8. Baltimore Ravens: Chris Williams, offensive tackle, Vanderbilt.
9. Cincinnati Bengals: Vernon Gholston, linebacker, Ohio State.
10. New Orleans Saints: Mike Jenkins, cornerback, South Florida.
11. Buffalo Bills: Kentwan Balmer, defensive tackle, North Carolina.
12. Denver Broncos: Quinton Groves, defensive end, Auburn.
13. Carolina Panthers: Jonathan Stewart, running back, Oregon.
14. Chicago Bears: Rashard Mendenhall, running back, Illinois.
15. Detroit Lions: Phillip Merling, defensive end, Clemson.
16. Arizona Cardinals: Leodis McKelvin, cornerback, Troy.
17. Minnesota Vikings: Limas Sweed, wide receiver, Texas.
18. Houston Texans: Derrick Harvey, defensive end, Florida.
19. Philadelphia Eagles: Malcolm Kelly, receiver, Oklahoma.
20. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Brian Brohm, quarterback, Louisville.
21. Washington Redskins: Reggie Smith, cornerback, Oklahoma.
22. Dallas Cowboys (from Browns): Keith Rivers, linebacker, USC.
23. Pittsburgh Steelers: Letroy Guion, defensive tackle, Florida State.
24. Tennessee Titans: Calais Campbell, defensive end, Miami.
25. Seattle Seahawks: Kenny Phillips, safety, Miami.
26. Jacksonville Jaguars: Mario Manningham, receiver, Michigan.
27. San Diego Chargers: Curtis Lofton, linebacker, Oklahoma.
28. Dallas Cowboys: DeSean Jackson, receiver, California.
29. San Francisco 49ers (from Colts): Jeff Otah, tackle, Pittsburgh.
30. Green Bay Packers: Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, cornerback, Tennessee State.
31. New England Patriots: pick forfeited.
32. New York Giants: Jordon Dizon, linebacker, Colorado.
what are they smokin
|02-21-2008, 11:46 AM||#3|
|^|Punter of Gnomes|^|
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Long Beach
|02-21-2008, 03:03 PM||#4|
"Nemo Me Impune Lacessit"
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Northern California
Slap would love that. Groves has the potential to make himself a lot of money this week if he can show that he can play without having to put his hand on the ground. That versatility would kill.