The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2008, 08:57 AM   #1
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist
 
alkemical's Avatar
 
rorrim|mirror

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Future
Posts: 43,096

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia
Default Post of the Century

Basically this is a "greatest hits" thread. Seen something witty, clever funny, or razor sharp on the OM? Read something that made you laugh at work, making your coworkers wonder what the hell is wrong with you? Give credit where credit's due, post it on this thread.
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2008, 10:33 AM   #2
Inkana7
Ring of Famer
 
Inkana7's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 8,620

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderH8r
I'm stuck with AZ and Pitt. The whole god damned nation gets the Broncos game, Indonesian shamen in mud huts get the f'n Broncos game and I'm stuck with the Toilet Bowl game of the day. If you had asked me just this morning if I could loathe the Steeler's and their colon piping jack ass fans any more I would have said "No way." But here I am, stunned again and looking for a way to find the soul less yuppie corksucker that comes up with this coverage sheeit so that I can gouge his eyes out, shove them up his ass so he can watch me kick his ass.

Nobody outside of Tempe and Pittsburgh cares. And the first Steeler fan to come here and say, "I live in Knick knack paddy whack, Tennessee and I care about the Steelers." I"m going to hire Blackwater Security services to hunt you down, beat your skull, attach a car battery to your nuts and fish hooks to your nostrils and light you up like a Christmas tree. And the geezers in Tempe can't recognize their own reflection in the mirror. You could throw peanuts down a hallway and tell them it's a football game and they'd believe you. That and they're in bed by 3:00 pm.

I've got more rage but I'll save that for when the pyches come to haul me away.
This is priceless.
Inkana7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 11:04 AM   #3
Hotrod
Self Appointed Expert
 
Hotrod's Avatar
 
aka Dortoh

Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 25,001

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Miss I
Default

RaiderH8r is one of the best
Hotrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 11:19 AM   #4
BroncoBuff
***************
 
BroncoBuff's Avatar
 
Playing for January

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Seattle
Posts: 26,140

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MALIK+QUANTERUS
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Slap- View Post
It's true. The last time he punched a stripper in the face, he followed up by attempting to smash her skull against the stage. This time, Pacman restrained himself after just the one little punch, but nobody wants to give him any credit for that.

Has everybody forgotten about the Duke LaCross Team?

Nobody on this board was there, right?

You just want to rush to judgement, just like the Duke LaCross Team.

It's so easy to just scan the list of Slap's posts and throw one up here ... but this one stood out
BroncoBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 11:49 AM   #5
Pick Six
Armchair Poster
 
Pick Six's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Topeka, KS
Posts: 22,796
Default

This thread wouldn't be complete without one of Watermock's priceless posts. He's talking about the "decision to draft Marcus Thomas". Who thinks like this?


"Knocks on door"

"Shanny, we are on the clock!"

"Handle it."

"He might come in smelling like reefer and beer boss.."

"Go ask what Bates wants and quit bothering me...I was having a vidid dream with Paris Hilton.." "Rolls over on Paris" (humps pillow)

"But Boss, Bates wants that kik that is ricky williams couson."

"Let me sleep with Paris"
Pick Six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 12:05 PM   #6
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Seattle
Posts: 31,765

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

One of the greatest responses to the Cutler made my kid get in line/Bad experience at Fanfare thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man-Goblin View Post
Jay knew he had to teach your impatient son a valuable lesson about being considerate to the other people in line. We should all be thankful that at his young age Mr. Cutler was able to give your child the much needed obedience that he was obviously lacking at home.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 12:06 PM   #7
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist
 
alkemical's Avatar
 
rorrim|mirror

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Future
Posts: 43,096

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia
Default

lol, good stuff guys
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 12:10 PM   #8
crush17
"Born A Broncos Fan"
 
crush17's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 5,974

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rick Upchurch
Default

oh man that RaiderH8r post is incredible.
crush17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 12:30 PM   #9
epicSocialism4tw
Tebowing the long haul
 
all the way to the title

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: TX, USA
Posts: 36,819

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkana7 View Post
This is priceless.
That is some funny stuff.
epicSocialism4tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 12:35 PM   #10
RaiderH8r
In The Bag
 
RaiderH8r's Avatar
 
Bring back the tapenade!

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Meth Alley
Posts: 10,806

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MethWolfe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkana7 View Post
This is priceless.
Thanks for the nod. I was bitter that day.
RaiderH8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 12:44 PM   #11
vancejohnson82
Shabby
 
vancejohnson82's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Hawthorne, NJ
Posts: 6,106

Adopt-a-Bronco:
All 8 Points
Default

i loved the thread about cutting the line to get Cutler's autograph this summer
vancejohnson82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 12:57 PM   #12
dumpy
Pro Bowler
 
dumpy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 738
Default

The greatest post I've read. I little bit of a long read. It was posted right before our playoff game with the Pats two years ago. Not a funny post, but I was ready to run through a wall after this. Needless to say, being at the game was awesome.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=35897
dumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 01:10 PM   #13
Natedogg
1st Amendment Protection
 
Natedogg's Avatar
 
You givin' me a ride home Russell??

Join Date: May 2005
Location: Narcville, USA
Posts: 2,159

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Travis Henry
Default

From the "Tony Dungy is a Goody Two Shoes Christian" Thread.

Quote:
Stormontheplains Alot of things go together perfectly. PB and Jelly, Steak and Potatos, Ice and Tea, but not a penus and anus. GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
fuzzy
oh the ignorance!

wanna know what makes anal so good?

it's tighter, warmer, and more degrading to the woman.
Natedogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 01:32 PM   #14
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Seattle
Posts: 31,765

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natedogg View Post
From the "Tony Dungy is a Goody Two Shoes Christian" Thread.
Oh man that was a good one too. Poor storm he now has two classics in response to his post.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 01:42 PM   #15
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist
 
alkemical's Avatar
 
rorrim|mirror

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Future
Posts: 43,096

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendog View Post
I don't shower at the gym because my penis is small and I'm intimidated
.
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 04:18 PM   #16
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 23,432

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

I loved the one on Marketing Meth to Kids (which you can find on the Search on top of this page. Here are the best posts from the thread. Guess who makes this one a nomination for Hall of Fame thread (and why hasnt it been put there is beyond me!).


fficeffice" />

This is to Slap’s thread on what Meth is doing to our kids and here is Mock’s post:





I've screamed to my son about that crap...he's on methalley. I got on my knees, I'm dead serious. Tears in my eyes.

I begged him not to smoke but when he visited he only had three in three days to my knowledge. I got quite mad but WTF can you do? Beg I guess.

I remember asking if he smoked and then it patten him down. Viola. What can you do? I can't beat him, he's a young man and would kick my ass honestly if he wanted to. heh.

He knows I am just concerned about his welfare and health. He has to make his own decisions. I hate he's in MethAlley tho.




Then the response from Mock on AngryLlama:

Originally Posted by angryllama
He needs to hit rock bottom, Mock. Call the cops. It's better that he deal with legal toubles than to slowly die in front of you.




Your FOS. he doesn't have a drug problem. I just rminded him every time I saw him. Your comprehension is pathetic.I was talkking about smoking cigarettes.

Here comes the fun…….

So, I guess methalley is a road to meth? Forgive me for not realizing how stupid it sounds to interject your son's cigarette smoking habit in a thread about Methamphetamine sales.

MOCK:
YOur an idiot. He's in Methalley. I never said he was on it. I said I begged him not to do ityou idiot.

Where did I say he had a meth problem moron?



Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 67,006

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cecil Sapp




NI know what I talk to my son about moron. I said I got on my knees that he wouldn't do any meth, and he assured me he wouldn't, then I chastized him about smoking a few cigarettes.

I suggest you re read the comment. What a bunch of morons in here




REB:
Title of the thread?

Marketing Meth to Kids.






And it's only 3:00 pm

I'm cryin' over here!


TheDave
Drafted on "Upside"

Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 8,178

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan




I wonder if Mock has ever talked to his kid about drinking....





Broncocalijohn:
Best thing to do is show him a photo of him before he did meth than show him what he looks like now. It is amazing what incarcerated photo shots of a meth user shows over a two year period. You will never get back those brain cells. I am so glad i was into sports growing up. I didnt start partying until my senior year. Junior year was just a small dose, but i would rather go to an Angels game on a Friday night than to a party. Mock, if your son had a dog growing up, i bet this wouldnt have happened.


broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 04:39 PM   #17
epicSocialism4tw
Tebowing the long haul
 
all the way to the title

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: TX, USA
Posts: 36,819

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natedogg View Post
From the "Tony Dungy is a Goody Two Shoes Christian" Thread.
Stay classy.
epicSocialism4tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 05:10 PM   #18
Hotrod
Self Appointed Expert
 
Hotrod's Avatar
 
aka Dortoh

Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 25,001

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Miss I
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
I loved the one on Marketing Meth to Kids (which you can find on the Search on top of this page. Here are the best posts from the thread. Guess who makes this one a nomination for Hall of Fame thread (and why hasnt it been put there is beyond me!).


fficeffice" />

This is to Slap’s thread on what Meth is doing to our kids and here is Mock’s post:





I've screamed to my son about that crap...he's on methalley. I got on my knees, I'm dead serious. Tears in my eyes.

I begged him not to smoke but when he visited he only had three in three days to my knowledge. I got quite mad but WTF can you do? Beg I guess.

I remember asking if he smoked and then it patten him down. Viola. What can you do? I can't beat him, he's a young man and would kick my ass honestly if he wanted to. heh.

He knows I am just concerned about his welfare and health. He has to make his own decisions. I hate he's in MethAlley tho.




Then the response from Mock on AngryLlama:

Originally Posted by angryllama
He needs to hit rock bottom, Mock. Call the cops. It's better that he deal with legal toubles than to slowly die in front of you.




Your FOS. he doesn't have a drug problem. I just rminded him every time I saw him. Your comprehension is pathetic.I was talkking about smoking cigarettes.

Here comes the fun…….

So, I guess methalley is a road to meth? Forgive me for not realizing how stupid it sounds to interject your son's cigarette smoking habit in a thread about Methamphetamine sales.

MOCK:
YOur an idiot. He's in Methalley. I never said he was on it. I said I begged him not to do ityou idiot.

Where did I say he had a meth problem moron?



Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 67,006

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cecil Sapp




NI know what I talk to my son about moron. I said I got on my knees that he wouldn't do any meth, and he assured me he wouldn't, then I chastized him about smoking a few cigarettes.

I suggest you re read the comment. What a bunch of morons in here




REB:
Title of the thread?

Marketing Meth to Kids.






And it's only 3:00 pm

I'm cryin' over here!


TheDave
Drafted on "Upside"

Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 8,178

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan




I wonder if Mock has ever talked to his kid about drinking....





Broncocalijohn:
Best thing to do is show him a photo of him before he did meth than show him what he looks like now. It is amazing what incarcerated photo shots of a meth user shows over a two year period. You will never get back those brain cells. I am so glad i was into sports growing up. I didnt start partying until my senior year. Junior year was just a small dose, but i would rather go to an Angels game on a Friday night than to a party. Mock, if your son had a dog growing up, i bet this wouldnt have happened.


Best thread EVER
Hotrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 05:15 PM   #19
TheDave
Sauced...
 
TheDave's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 15,001
Default

That thread was awesome... Everyone was talking about kids on meth and for some reason mock decided to tell us about his kid smoking...

You just can't make that stuff up...
TheDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 05:44 PM   #20
crowebomber
Ring of Famer
 
crowebomber's Avatar
 
Old School Sucka Fool

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: P-Town
Posts: 1,615

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Frank Tripucka
Default

And to think, meth was never the real danger. It was peanut butter.
crowebomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 09:06 PM   #21
BroncoBuff
***************
 
BroncoBuff's Avatar
 
Playing for January

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Seattle
Posts: 26,140

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MALIK+QUANTERUS
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowebomber View Post
And to think, meth was never the real danger. It was peanut butter.
I guess it's been long enough to find humor in that ...
BroncoBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 09:40 PM   #22
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Seattle
Posts: 31,765

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

Mock hasn't really said much lately. Heaven forbid I thread jack but that was one of Mocks greatnesses so I guess its okay.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 10:40 PM   #23
Hogan11
Rock-N-Roll Historian
 
Hogan11's Avatar
 
Let's take these SOB's out!!!!!!

Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: W.NY.B.C.
Posts: 21,000

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Floyd Little
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBuff View Post
It's so easy to just scan the list of Slap's posts and throw one up here ... but this one stood out
This is the thread that solidified his legendary status

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...=worst+posters
Hogan11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 10:47 PM   #24
Bronx33
lets go partner
 
Bronx33's Avatar
 
Rumpson Rocks

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lakewood,Colo
Posts: 40,525

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Woodyard
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogan11 View Post
This is the thread that solidified his legendary status

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...=worst+posters
Wow! i forgot all about that one that was a classic post with a cherry on top the crazyho and Iowanian beatdown was killer.
Bronx33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 10:52 PM   #25
Bronx33
lets go partner
 
Bronx33's Avatar
 
Rumpson Rocks

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lakewood,Colo
Posts: 40,525

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Woodyard
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApaOps5 View Post
Mock hasn't really said much lately. Heaven forbid I thread jack but that was one of Mocks greatnesses so I guess its okay.

He really hasn't been well enough to ride his snow mobile to the liquor store.
Bronx33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:48 PM.


Denver Broncos