The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2007, 03:05 PM   #1
Punisher
Styling And Profiling!
 
Punisher's Avatar
 
Running Wild in the AFC WOOOOOO!

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Broncos Video Vault
Posts: 7,468

Adopt-a-Bronco:
I4jelway7 = God
Default Dear Philip Rivers

Dear Philip Rivers

Talk all the shi* you want everybody knows your not better than cutler.As a matter of fact your team would go to the Super Bowl if they had Jay Cutler and thats just too bad.Give it another year and the Bolts will be looking for a QB because you really suck also your a Red Neck.

P.S If the bolts only had you and not L.T your team will go 4-12 Merry X-mas
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2007, 03:09 PM   #2
Florida_Bronco
Ring of Famer
 
Florida_Bronco's Avatar
 
Coming Back Strong in 2014

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Tampa Bay
Posts: 13,866

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quinton Carter
Default

Let the kid talk now, so he can kick us while we are down...he won't have much to say for the next few years.
Florida_Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 03:12 PM   #3
Dudeskey
Ring of Famer
 
Dudeskey's Avatar
 
This space for rent

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Posts: 4,310
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florida_Bronco View Post
Let the kid talk now, so he can kick us while we are down...he won't have much to say for the next few years.
Agreed... That line in front of him won't look good forever
Dudeskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 03:14 PM   #4
Punisher
Styling And Profiling!
 
Punisher's Avatar
 
Running Wild in the AFC WOOOOOO!

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Broncos Video Vault
Posts: 7,468

Adopt-a-Bronco:
I4jelway7 = God
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florida_Bronco View Post
Let the kid talk now, so he can kick us while we are down...he won't have much to say for the next few years.
because he'll be in Free A list and he really sucks balls
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 03:14 PM   #5
XXXshogunXXX
Solid Starter
 

Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: San Diego
Posts: 237
Default

i dont really condone what Rivers did, but Id rather have him yelling at the team on the other side of the field, rather than his own team and coaches (cutler)

Its kinda weird that no one backed up cutler when he was yelling at the other sideline
XXXshogunXXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 03:22 PM   #6
Punisher
Styling And Profiling!
 
Punisher's Avatar
 
Running Wild in the AFC WOOOOOO!

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Broncos Video Vault
Posts: 7,468

Adopt-a-Bronco:
I4jelway7 = God
Default

hey rivers you have to keep that elbow a little up for more on the point passes you should study Cutler too get better you BUM
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 03:23 PM   #7
yavoon
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 10,260
Default

phillip needs to learn to throw a real football, not an oblong javelin.
yavoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 03:53 PM   #8
FrontRowSeat1
Solid Starter
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 148

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Why make a big deal out of Rivers remarks when Cutler looked like crap. It aint about Rivers.
FrontRowSeat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 04:01 PM   #9
Houshyamama
I Make The Weather
 
Houshyamama's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 4,494

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brock Osweiler
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrontRowSeat1 View Post
Why make a big deal out of Rivers remarks when Cutler looked like crap. It aint about Rivers.
Cutler looked like crap? No, our offensive line was an embarrassment. No way can you be an effective QB if you have NO time in the ****ing pocket. That was a pathetic performance by our Oline
Houshyamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 04:08 PM   #10
Punisher
Styling And Profiling!
 
Punisher's Avatar
 
Running Wild in the AFC WOOOOOO!

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Broncos Video Vault
Posts: 7,468

Adopt-a-Bronco:
I4jelway7 = God
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houshyamama View Post
Cutler looked like crap? No, our offensive line was an embarrassment. No way can you be an effective QB if you have NO time in the ****ing pocket. That was a pathetic performance by our Oline
Agree Our oline sucked..Cutler did Ok
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 04:13 PM   #11
BigBad
Donk Hater
 
BigBad's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Posts: 496
Default

What is Cutler's record against the Chargers
BigBad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 04:18 PM   #12
Punisher
Styling And Profiling!
 
Punisher's Avatar
 
Running Wild in the AFC WOOOOOO!

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Broncos Video Vault
Posts: 7,468

Adopt-a-Bronco:
I4jelway7 = God
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBad View Post
What is Cutler's record against the Chargers
Your team will do nothing in the playoffs because of Rivers...It really is funny how the bolts have so much hope in Rivers it cracks me up.
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 04:20 PM   #13
Paladin
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 9,356
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBad View Post
What is Cutler's record against the Chargers
Fug you. Sparkies have a long way to go to match the Broncos' accomplishments over the past 15 years. Go play in the sandbox with your peers.....
Paladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 04:20 PM   #14
Punisher
Styling And Profiling!
 
Punisher's Avatar
 
Running Wild in the AFC WOOOOOO!

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Broncos Video Vault
Posts: 7,468

Adopt-a-Bronco:
I4jelway7 = God
Default

It seems to me The Bolts cant scout QBs ryan leaf now this guy
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 04:27 PM   #15
BigBad
Donk Hater
 
BigBad's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Posts: 496
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
Your team will do nothing in the playoffs because of Rivers...It really is funny how the bolts have so much hope in Rivers it cracks me up.
Yet you have a supposed QB god and cant score a TD against us!
BigBad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 04:28 PM   #16
Shaunes
Just Drafted
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 16

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Besides the strong arm, what is better about Cutler than Rivers?

Rivers is a winner (i think they said yesterday that he has the 3rd best % percentage for QBs in their first 32 starts),He is 9-2 aginst the AFC in 2 years, hes a leader and he comes up big in clutch time, all of which i havent seen in Cutler in 2 years. Also in 4 games against us, Rivers has 10 TDs/2INTs, in 3 games against them, Cutler has 2 TD 4INTs

Cutler has more potential long term, but we cant say hes better than Rivers at this point in their careers

Last edited by Shaunes; 12-25-2007 at 04:31 PM..
Shaunes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 04:43 PM   #17
TennBronco
Ducatisti
 
TennBronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 167
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaunes View Post

Cutler has more potential long term, but we cant say hes better than Rivers at this point in their careers
Sure we can.
TennBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 04:44 PM   #18
Punisher
Styling And Profiling!
 
Punisher's Avatar
 
Running Wild in the AFC WOOOOOO!

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Broncos Video Vault
Posts: 7,468

Adopt-a-Bronco:
I4jelway7 = God
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaunes View Post
Besides the strong arm, what is better about Cutler than Rivers?

Rivers is a winner (i think they said yesterday that he has the 3rd best % percentage for QBs in their first 32 starts),He is 9-2 aginst the AFC in 2 years, hes a leader and he comes up big in clutch time, all of which i havent seen in Cutler in 2 years. Also in 4 games against us, Rivers has 10 TDs/2INTs, in 3 games against them, Cutler has 2 TD 4INTs

Cutler has more potential long term, but we cant say hes better than Rivers at this point in their careers
lol a winner NO NO L.T is a winner if the bolt had a Good QB Super Bowl Bound this year but nope just another playoffs lost
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 04:50 PM   #19
Popps
It's so easy
 
Popps's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 29,806
Default

Watching Philip unravel will be particularly fun. A good QB shouldn't be running his mouth like that, much less one with so little talent.

Just hang tight, y'all. This is going to come back to haunt that guy like you can't believe.

The most hysterical thing is, Charger "fans" think this guy is a winner because he rode LT and their defense to a few wins in his first couple seasons.

Just be patient. The collapse will be wonderful.
Popps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 04:52 PM   #20
sixtimeseight
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,871
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaunes View Post
Rivers is a winner (i think they said yesterday that he has the 3rd best % percentage for QBs in their first 32 starts),He is 9-2 aginst the AFC in 2 years, hes a leader and he comes up big in clutch time, all of which i havent seen in Cutler in 2 years.
And yet, they both have the exact same number of playoff wins. Go crawl back into whatever hole you crawled out of, you worthless cockroach piece of ****.
sixtimeseight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 04:53 PM   #21
Punisher
Styling And Profiling!
 
Punisher's Avatar
 
Running Wild in the AFC WOOOOOO!

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Broncos Video Vault
Posts: 7,468

Adopt-a-Bronco:
I4jelway7 = God
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popps View Post
Watching Philip unravel will be particularly fun. A good QB shouldn't be running his mouth like that, much less one with so little talent.

Just hang tight, y'all. This is going to come back to haunt that guy like you can't believe.

The most hysterical thing is, Charger "fans" think this guy is a winner because he rode LT and their defense to a few wins in his first couple seasons.

Just be patient. The collapse will be wonderful.
I can't wait its going to be Classic
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 04:55 PM   #22
Shaunes
Just Drafted
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 16

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

I dont know about all that, he has played great in the 4 games against and really brought them back last year when they fell behind by 17.

Also i dont know how many of you watched the chargers vs titans a few weeks back, but Rivers played like absolute garbage for 3 quarters, but when the game was on the line he brought them back and scored 2 TDs in the 4th to send them into overtime

Im sure having LT/Gates helps A LOT, but 24-7 as a starter? The guy is obviously doing something right
Shaunes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 04:56 PM   #23
Punisher
Styling And Profiling!
 
Punisher's Avatar
 
Running Wild in the AFC WOOOOOO!

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Broncos Video Vault
Posts: 7,468

Adopt-a-Bronco:
I4jelway7 = God
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixtimeseight View Post
And yet, they both have the exact same number of playoff wins. Go crawl back into whatever hole you crawled out of, you worthless cockroach piece of ****.
And still the same playoff wins after this year.
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 04:57 PM   #24
BigBad
Donk Hater
 
BigBad's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Posts: 496
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
I can't wait its going to be Classic
About as classic as this:

"They're a good team, but not 23-3 better than us." - Jay Cutler

How about 64-6 for the season better than you?
BigBad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 05:00 PM   #25
Raiders Rock
Ring of Famer
 
Raiders Rock's Avatar
 
RaidersKickAss.com

Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 4,567
Default

No offense but Cutler looked like a whipped puppy last night
Raiders Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:42 PM.


Denver Broncos