The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > The Tailgate Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-05-2015, 04:38 PM   #1
eltrut420
Just Drafted

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
tj ward
Default comin from wisconsin to see mile high

I know its called invesco but its still mile high to me. Been a fan all my life and I made the decision to spend some coin on a playoff game. I am soooooooo excited. Since I cant pack tailgate supplies I was wondering if anyone would let me and my buddy hangout and eat some of the parking lot food. Ill obviously chip in for food and whatnot. Were 2 cool dudes who aint gonna start **** with anyone or be obnoxious. Just want to hangout with some like minded people
eltrut420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2015, 09:52 AM   #2
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer

Run for it Marty!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard

First, its no longer Invesco, but Sports Authority Field at Mile High. Calling it Mile High is acceptable by all who are not buttheads.

Second, Rabb from this board typically has a strong tailgate going in Lot M, but he has since removed himself from the site. Typically people are pretty friendly and willing to share in the parking lots before the game.

If you show up without other plans, you should cruise through Lot M and Lot C. There is some sort of Budweiser sponsored Broncos bar and grill that occurs in the grass area on the west side of Lot C and you should be able to get in there if you don't hook up with a tailgate. If that doesn't pan out for you either, check out Mile High Station or Brooklyns at Mile High. They're both pretty much under Colfax bridge (Brooklyns is just south of the Colfax bridge and just west of Lot M.

Good luck and have fun.
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: