The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > The Tailgate Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 09-21-2014, 08:38 AM   #1
Cutesunshine
Just Drafted

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default Coming in from Albany NY... Need Advice!

My husband surprised me with tickets to the Oct. 5th game against the cardinals. We're flying in from albany the night before and leaving the afternoon after.
This doesn't leave us ANY time to sight see, or do anything aside from enjoying the broncos dominate
my husband booked a hotel near the airport and we're up in the air about car rentals. I can't believe how expensive the hotels are in downtown!! We can cancel our reservations for the hotel... but when we're looking at maps and the transportation, it's hard to determine where would be a good place to stay on the light rail, without killing us financially.

As far as tailgating... This is my first NFL game... ever. I'm an avid SEC college football fan, so I'll spend the money usually to go to those games (obviously not so much in upstate ny) but I've heard so many stories of the Giants n Jets tailgating and would love to know what to expect :/

Any help would be great
Cutesunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: