The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Announcements, Features and Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2007, 01:44 PM   #126
elsid13
Lost In Space

Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

Quote:
Originally Posted by smalltowngrll View Post
May I make a suggestion?? Make a private forum for all of those that are actually INVOLVED in this to hash it out? Maybe it would allow the rest of the board to move on! It's kind of getting a little tiresome to see thread after thread after thread after thread (Do I have enough yet??) of this!

I realize we don't have to click on the thread title...but, just seeing the titles and knowing it's all about MORE drama....aye!
Screw that I enjoy watching Orange Melrose.
Old 07-04-2007, 12:05 AM   #127
Rascal
RIP

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Turf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
I don't have a problem discussing it.

I forwarded a message on to five people that was addressed specifically to me regarding a "disturbing email" about some entity starting a mass move of posters to another site. It didn't actually have anything to do with SLAP being banned from a moderator discussion perspective. More from a fallout of banning SLAP than anything.
You were removed as a mod for that? Wow.

Looks like the writing was on the wall and TJ was looking for a reason to act. Whatever.

So people talking about leaving the Mane is against the rules or something? What is this a cult?

All well. I've had enough of this place. It's become very similar to the teams forum several years ago when I left there. Now it's time to leave here. If anybody should feel the need to contact me for whatever reason I'll be on the South Stands (http://wc0.worldcrossing.com/WebX/.1dde6920/). See you on the south side.
Old 07-04-2007, 12:11 AM   #128
Mtbrncofn
Ring of Famer

Geez. Is there a list or something that I can look at to see all the people that are leaving or have left, just so I know they haven't died or something?

This is crazy.
Old 07-05-2007, 12:28 PM   #129
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rascal View Post

Looks like the writing was on the wall and TJ was looking for a reason to act. Whatever.

So people talking about leaving the Mane is against the rules or something? What is this a cult?

All well. I've had enough of this place. It's become very similar to the teams forum several years ago when I left there. Now it's time to leave here. If anybody should feel the need to contact me for whatever reason I'll be on the South Stands (http://wc0.worldcrossing.com/WebX/.1dde6920/). See you on the south side.

Link is broke
Old 07-05-2007, 12:44 PM   #130
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
Link is broke

http://worldcrossing.com/WebX?14@@.1dde6920

you may have to hit the guest access.

Last edited by bronco militia; 07-05-2007 at 01:10 PM..
Old 07-05-2007, 11:51 PM   #131
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
Link is broke
Eh I checked it out seems to be a lot like here. The stuff I read is mainly a b**** fest about things over here. Its the offseason, I am pretty sure all the sites suck right now. Its not enough of an improvement to leave this site though.

Last edited by theAPAOps5; 07-06-2007 at 12:10 AM..
Old 07-07-2007, 04:19 AM   #132
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Quote:

Just for the record, this wasn't the case at all. I'm not diabolical enough to plan on fooling my moderator who has been with the site since day one into a false sense of security only so that I can go on vacation and invent a reason to let him go. The bottom line is that I need to be able to hold conversations with my moderators behind the scenes without those conversations being forwarded for self-serving reasons. If people don't want to buy that, that's their perogative... There's still going to be plenty of people talking Broncos once the news starts rolling in regardless.
Old 07-07-2007, 10:02 AM   #133
TailgateNut
Bleedin' orange!

.......as much as tebonites

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Howard Griffith

Quote:

Hurry up and don't let the door hit you where the sun doesn't shine!
Old 07-07-2007, 11:58 AM   #134
Garcia Bronco
Hokie since 1993

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
Just for the record, this wasn't the case at all. I'm not diabolical enough to plan on fooling my moderator who has been with the site since day one into a false sense of security only so that I can go on vacation and invent a reason to let him go. The bottom line is that I need to be able to hold conversations with my moderators behind the scenes without those conversations being forwarded for self-serving reasons. If people don't want to buy that, that's their perogative... There's still going to be plenty of people talking Broncos once the news starts rolling in regardless.
There was nothing self serving about what I did.
Old 07-08-2007, 04:01 AM   #135
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

We're going to have to agree to disagree on that one.
Closed Thread