The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Announcements, Features and Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 01:03 PM   #51
smalltowngrll
Orange

Blue

Adopt-a-Bronco:
dortoh

Wow....sorry about what I'm about to say, but it's really how I see it! You guys are worse than hanging out with a bunch of chatty women that gossip about everyone and everything and are not happy with anything! Can we have anymore drama added to this place?

The reason I hang out with guys a lot (or surround myself with non-needy and non-drama filled gals) is because drama is a waste of energy! Isn't there something more productive to focus on in your lives? This involves two people...that's it!
Old 06-27-2007, 01:03 PM   #52
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist

rorrim|mirror

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBF1 View Post
I doubt I missed the mark on this one. This is a privately owned site. The owner (Taco John) has set up this board and its rules. He has picked Moderators to help run his site in his vision of what he wants his site to be. If someone can not play by HIS rules they can either be banned or pick up his toys and find a new place to play.

Why is this so hard to understand? If you do not like the way the site is being run, spend your time and money and do what the EFF you like.

PS: I have had my avitars sensored on many occasions by the mods. And if the Mods choose to warn me about them I would heed any warnings or find a new site to play at... Not act like a child and biotch about them.
Doubt no more, because you did miss the mark. Have a good day.
Old 06-27-2007, 01:15 PM   #53
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!

Shameless Homer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Almost what I was saying.... When the TG parties got out of hand and it became more of a headache than fun, you picked up and made changes to what was right for you. If someone did not like that, the hell with them. That is the way it is supposed to be. Imagine some of the people here running YOUR tailgate, You would implode
Wait, Meck is a transgender?

Did it happen recently? Because as God as my witness, I never knew that.
Old 06-27-2007, 01:30 PM   #54
Meck77

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
Wait, Meck is a transgender?

Did it happen recently? Because as God as my witness, I never knew that.

The closest I've been to a transgender was in New Orleans several years ago for the Broncos game. We were rolling down Bourbon street when I saw these two fine human specimens. I jumped in front of them and someone from our group took a pic right about the time the freak behind me tried to grab me.

Not sure if this pic passes the pg-13 rating of the site but I can assure you there is nothing real or nude about the thing to my right.

Posting this pic may come back to haunt me but things are getting way too serious around here.

Click to View
Shot at 2007-06-27

Last edited by Taco John; 06-27-2007 at 02:07 PM..
Old 06-27-2007, 01:33 PM   #55
TailgateNut
Bleedin' orange!

.......as much as tebonites

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Howard Griffith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meck77 View Post

The closest I've been to a transgender was in New Orleans several years ago for the Broncos game. We were rolling down Bourbon street when I saw these two fine human specimens. I jumped in front of them and someone from our group took a pic right about the time the freak behind me tried to grab me.

Not sure if this pic passes the pg-13 rating of the site but I can assure you there is nothing real or nude about the thing to my right.

Click to View
Shot at 2007-06-27

.and they say what happens in VEGAS stays in VEGAS. What were you doing at the far end of Bourbon

Last edited by Taco John; 06-27-2007 at 02:07 PM..
Old 06-27-2007, 01:35 PM   #56
Bronco_Beerslug
Angling in the Deep

Quote:

Posting this pic may come back to haunt me but things are getting way too serious around here.
Shot at 2007-06-27
I have no doubt you bedded that thing later that night
Old 06-27-2007, 01:42 PM   #57
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!

Shameless Homer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:

Wow, that's twice in one morning my testicles have hurt.
Old 06-27-2007, 01:56 PM   #58
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronclvr View Post
I lurk here almost every day but do not post much as I am not interested in getting into some of the petty arguing and getting banned-I really like this site and would like to be involved but.........
Overall it is not bad to post here. My brother also lurks but does not post because he is afraid to be attacked also. I keep trying to tell him it is not that bad but still no posts from him.

I have been here 2-3 years & never been threatend about being Banned.

Just have to take care of your business and actions & all would be good.
Old 06-27-2007, 02:00 PM   #59
55CrushEm
Dynamic Duo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quanterus Smith

You realize, Meck, that you should be banned for showing bare....ummm....well, I guess you might call them breasts....

Old 06-27-2007, 02:02 PM   #60
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TailgateNut View Post
.and they say what happens in VEGAS stays in VEGAS. What were you doing at the far end of Bourbon
How big were "her" feet?
Old 06-27-2007, 02:03 PM   #61
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist

rorrim|mirror

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia

I just have seen some mounting tension and before people fly off the handle, i just wanted to give a forum to express any issues openly.

This isn't about ownership of the mane, etc - this is about a group of people co-habiting a site.

In regards to Garcia - he and i have had differences and sometimes i think certain threads get to hang on the main board that are beyond stupid and myopic - but my ire just gets redirected that people don't care about important (or what "I" deem important) issues.

But personally - i've had no real issues with garcia - he trolls no less than i do at times.
Old 06-27-2007, 02:29 PM   #62
ant1999e
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Money Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
Everyone needs to be responsible for themself and not base their punishment on what someone else got.

I teach my daughter to be BE RESPONSIBLE FOR HERSELF! It cuts down on tattle tailing and the fact that she thinks she can blame someone else for her problems. She is only 4 & she is understanding how to be a responsible and respectful person.

It is none of our business what went down. We need to accept the disipline as does Slap.

to find out more Lee Canter Assertive Disipline techniques google Lee Canter Assertive Disipline.

I tell you the world would be a better place if people worried about their own actions/accepted responsibility for THEIR OWN ACTIONS/and kept their nose out of others business.

Agree. Pretty easy to understand.
Old 06-27-2007, 02:50 PM   #63
Popps
TEAM FIRST.

Quote:
I doubt I missed the mark on this one. This is a privately owned site. The owner (Taco John) has set up this board and its rules. He has picked Moderators to help run his site in his vision of what he wants his site to be. If someone can not play by HIS rules they can either be banned or pick up his toys and find a new place to play..
Couldn't agree more. But, I think the confusion for people comes in when the site is sold as a "community." Regular users are made mods, people are asked for their opinions... the site takes donations, etc.

So, it's one thing to run a "my way or the highway" site. I'm all for that. But, that's not necessarily the way this site is sold to people. So, don't be surprised with the "community" gets involved and lets their opinions be known... as a community will do.
Old 06-27-2007, 02:58 PM   #64
GonzoLays
Five Tool Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
#3 DJ

How ****ing stupid is this thread? Slap gets banned, and his fan club loses their mind.

Have you people ever posted on another board before? Have you? If you have, then you would know that there are REAL nazi-moderators in the world. The ones that will give you an OFFICIAL WARNING and SUSPEND you for calling another poster an IDIOT. You got that? The ones that will delete and edit your posts DAILY. The ones that lock threads because THEY don't agree with the LOGIC of it. The ones that threaten you on a daily basis with suspensions for doing something that you had no clue was wrong, but they just decided it was...mainly because YOU did it. Now that's ****ed up. Is this board like this? Absolutely not. The mods here are freaking great.

You clowns have no clue.

Remember, kids, your slappy will be back in only 7 days! Can you make it till then? Can you come up with an original thought of your own or are you depressed you can't quote him 10 times a day and give him a smilie?
Old 06-27-2007, 03:04 PM   #65
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonzoLays View Post
How ****ing stupid is this thread? Slap gets banned, and his fan club loses their mind.

Have you people ever posted on another board before? Have you? If you have, then you would know that there are REAL nazi-moderators in the world. The ones that will give you an OFFICIAL WARNING and SUSPEND you for calling another poster an IDIOT. You got that? The ones that will delete and edit your posts DAILY. The ones that lock threads because THEY don't agree with the LOGIC of it. The ones that threaten you on a daily basis with suspensions for doing something that you had no clue was wrong, but they just decided it was...mainly because YOU did it. Now that's ****ed up. Is this board like this? Absolutely not. The mods here are freaking great.

You clowns have no clue.

Remember, kids, your slappy will be back in only 7 days! Can you make it till then? Can you come up with an original thought of your own or are you depressed you can't quote him 10 times a day and give him a smilie?
now now charlie brown
Old 06-27-2007, 03:07 PM   #66
Bronco_Beerslug
Angling in the Deep

Quote:

You clowns have no clue.

This is pure bliss for the Gonzo knowing that Slap isn't here to stomp his race baiting arse back into place.
Old 06-27-2007, 03:08 PM   #67
Hotrod
Self Appointed Expert

aka Dortoh

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Miss I

Quote:

You clowns have no clue.

Wow Slap has scared you deeper then I thought
Old 06-27-2007, 03:10 PM   #68
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!

Quote:
Originally Posted by claviculasolomonis View Post
I just have seen some mounting tension and before people fly off the handle, i just wanted to give a forum to express any issues openly.

This isn't about ownership of the mane, etc - this is about a group of people co-habiting a site.

In regards to Garcia - he and i have had differences and sometimes i think certain threads get to hang on the main board that are beyond stupid and myopic - but my ire just gets redirected that people don't care about important (or what "I" deem important) issues.

But personally - i've had no real issues with garcia - he trolls no less than i do at times.

I didn't know Garcia was the only Mod here...
Old 06-27-2007, 03:12 PM   #69
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!

BTW I think it would be True Irony if this thread was merged with the WHERE IS SLAP thread...
Old 06-27-2007, 03:13 PM   #70
Pezman
Livin the dream

Andy did you hear about this one?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DJ Williams

Moving this to the appropriate forum
Old 06-27-2007, 03:15 PM   #71
eddie mac
Ireland's No1 Bronco

Eddie Mac 87 gone but never forgott

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rod Smith

No Mock, no Slap. This place is going downhill quicker than the Chiefs.
Old 06-27-2007, 04:56 PM   #72
Northman
The Enigma Prognosis

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bryci

Quote:
Originally Posted by smalltowngrll View Post
Wow....sorry about what I'm about to say, but it's really how I see it! You guys are worse than hanging out with a bunch of chatty women that gossip about everyone and everything and are not happy with anything! Can we have anymore drama added to this place?

The reason I hang out with guys a lot (or surround myself with non-needy and non-drama filled gals) is because drama is a waste of energy! Isn't there something more productive to focus on in your lives? This involves two people...that's it!

Amen. Just say no to Drama.
Old 06-27-2007, 05:03 PM   #73
Meck77

Just a thought for the mods but maybe a smak forum would alleviate some of the issues going on around the board? It seems to work well at the other boards I post on.

General board is for civil discussion and maybe some friendly banter but if two people need to tear into one another they can do it in the smak forum. The upside is it's totally understood that that forum is for smak so if someone has thin skin they shouldn't even enter it. Simple solution.

An FAQ section of expectations of board conduct and thread moving, political threads etc might help?

Just brainstorming here....
Old 06-27-2007, 05:43 PM   #74
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!

Quote:
Just a thought for the mods but maybe a smak forum would alleviate some of the issues going on around the board? It seems to work well at the other boards I post on.

General board is for civil discussion and maybe some friendly banter but if two people need to tear into one another they can do it in the smak forum. The upside is it's totally understood that that forum is for smak so if someone has thin skin they shouldn't even enter it. Simple solution.

An FAQ section of expectations of board conduct and thread moving, political threads etc might help?

I vote for this idea.
Old 06-27-2007, 06:11 PM   #75
Atlas
Draft Defense Early&Often

Quote:

That would be cool, not that I would ever go there but it could be a seperate place maybe where you have to register just to get into it and then anything goes, if you can't take it don't go there.
Closed Thread