The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > Photoshop Fun
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2007, 04:29 PM   #1
Master___Pain
Ring of Famer
 
Master___Pain's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: The Springs
Posts: 4,499

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rock Hoover
Default Need some help

I need a graphic for my blog that includes the local sports teams, namely AFA, CU, Avalanche, Broncos and Nuggets and maybe some how incorporates the Colorado state flag. No CSU no rockies, basically no minor league teams
Master___Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2007, 05:04 AM   #2
minibronco
KFFL Writer/Fantasy Scout
 
Defense: 11 Strong

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The OC
Posts: 2,430
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master___Pain View Post
I need a graphic for my blog that includes the local sports teams, namely AFA, CU, Avalanche, Broncos and Nuggets and maybe some how incorporates the Colorado state flag. No CSU no rockies, basically no minor league teams
any other requirements? (size, background color, fonts, etc.)

do u have a link for your blog we can see maybe?
minibronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 12:28 PM   #3
Master___Pain
Ring of Famer
 
Master___Pain's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: The Springs
Posts: 4,499

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rock Hoover
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by minibronco View Post
any other requirements? (size, background color, fonts, etc.)

do u have a link for your blog we can see maybe?
Sure do. (I've been slacking, it's need an update badly)

http://colorado-sports.blogspot.com/index.html

A banner for right below the title would work, or a banner to replace the title. That pic of the Colorado state flag is the most likely spot though.

Thanks Mini
Master___Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 09:36 PM   #4
minibronco
KFFL Writer/Fantasy Scout
 
Defense: 11 Strong

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The OC
Posts: 2,430
Default

I didn't know they let you replace the title with a banner.....
see here on mine:

www.sportology101.blogspot.com

-mini
minibronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 01:28 PM   #5
Master___Pain
Ring of Famer
 
Master___Pain's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: The Springs
Posts: 4,499

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rock Hoover
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by minibronco View Post
I didn't know they let you replace the title with a banner.....
see here on mine:

www.sportology101.blogspot.com

-mini
Yeah, actually it would look kind of like what you have on yours
Master___Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:24 AM.


Denver Broncos