The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion > Maniac Community Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 03-19-2009, 05:14 PM   #701
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Currently down to 4-5%

TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 05:52 PM   #702
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!

Speaking of Butts & Boob Mojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post
Do the velocity diet, Jason.
I just read up on it. It looks like it would work, but I'm not going to try it at this point. I'm frustrated with my results, but only because they aren't coming fast enough. I am getting results. I guess I'm just being impatient.

My calorie intake is about the same as the velocity. That diet has a higher percentage of protein and a lower percentage of carbs than mine. The fat is about the same. I have been thinking about cutting the carbs a little more and replacing them with more protein. Not by a whole lot though.

The biggest difference between my diet and the velocity diet is that my diet consists of food. That diet for the first months is pretty much five shakes a day. I plugged in my numbers on their website and it spat out what I should be taking, and it told me that all that would cost $526 for the first month. Yeah, I'll stick to what I'm doing. The weight loss is slow, or just not fast enough, but I have lost weight and become more lean. I'm not too far from where I really want to be.

If I don't achieve my goals then maybe I'll give that diet a try.

Last edited by Jason in LA; 03-19-2009 at 05:54 PM..
Jason in LA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 05:53 PM   #703
BroncoBuff

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MALIK+QUANTERUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Currently down to 4-5%

THAT'S YOU?!

I was WAY off.....
BroncoBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 05:54 PM   #704
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBuff View Post
THAT'S YOU?!

I was WAY off.....
Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

I'm white.
Old 03-20-2009, 12:19 AM   #705
GreatBronco16
!!!TEAM!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Defense

Well let me chime in. About 2 months ago, I had some blood work done, and I was told my cholestrol was high, triglycerides were high, and my good cholestrol was low. So I went on a diet to try to improve these. Now I don't think I was really over-weight by any means. 5'10 and 186lbs. Well all I've really done is cut out the fast food, and pay attention to the cholestrol in the foods I eat. Well I'm down to 172lbs now, and my waist is down from 36 to 34. I haven't been working out yet, I need to at some point though cause that will help with my good cholestrol. I go for my check up next month in April to find out what everything is at. Hopefully, I won't have to go on any meds to help. I'm too young to start becoming a pill popper.

Just thought I'd add mine.
GreatBronco16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 01:46 AM   #706
Bob's your Information Minister
Chiefs > Broncos

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CHRIS KUPER!!!

Quote:
This guy finished his cut at 7%

I would be shocked if he was not on the v-diet.
Bob's your Information Minister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 04:07 AM   #707
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
I would be shocked if he was not on the v-diet.
Ketosis and HIIT. Strict with his diet, supplemented with BCAAs and a little boost for yellow bullet (ephedra, green tea extract and caffeine)
Old 03-20-2009, 09:58 AM   #708
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!

I've been looking for a good ephedra product. That stuff was awesome. Problem was too many people were taking way more than the recommended dosage. That's not a good idea. But when I took only one dosage, like the label says, I never had a problem. Once I did accidentally take twice the amount, and I had the jitters really bad. That was kind of interesting.

I'm going to give yellow bullet a try.
Old 03-20-2009, 10:36 AM   #709
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason in LA View Post
I've been looking for a good ephedra product. That stuff was awesome. Problem was too many people were taking way more than the recommended dosage. That's not a good idea. But when I took only one dosage, like the label says, I never had a problem. Once I did accidentally take twice the amount, and I had the jitters really bad. That was kind of interesting.

I'm going to give yellow bullet a try.
The most "effective" weight loss supps will only increase your metabolism 3%.

Make sure your diet and workouts are on track.

An hour walk in the morning, HIIT pre work out, and then weights, along with smart, GOOD eating, are the solutions to what you want to achieve, yellow bullet should only be counted on for an extra nudge.
Old 03-20-2009, 10:57 AM   #710
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!

My diet and workout programs are very good, and I'm consistent with it. I do sprint workouts three times a week. I'm doing the workouts that I used to do when I ran track at UCLA. About a month ago I bought a stop watch and some track shoes and I've watched my times drop a lot. I'm now thinking about running in some all comers meets. My goal would be to run the 100 in the 11 second range, and the 200 in the 22 second range. I'm certainly not about to run the times I did in high school. I'm 32 and haven't run in a track meet in 12 years. But the goals that I've set are obtainable.

My workouts consist of sprints from 50 meters up to 300 meters. It's really tough.

I normally lift weights. I like doing a 4 day a week program. Upper body twice a week and lower body twice a week. About a month ago I decided to change it up and now I'm doing body weight exercises at the park. Doing circuit training. A own spin on the 300 workout. I'll start with pull ups, then one leg squats, then push ups with my feet elevated, then lunges, then hanging knee lifts, then box jumps (on bleacher benches). The rest time between each exercise is only 15 seconds. It's very tough. I've built up to the point that I'm doing 20 reps on the pull ups, and 25 reps for everything else. I'm going to stick with this for another month before going back to the weights.

As far as my diet, I'm taking in about 1,600 calories a day. I'm thinking about upping my protein and lowering my carbs. I'm taking in about 160 grams of protein (I'm at 178 lbs).

So everything is pretty clean. I don't use supplements as a "magic pill". They can only enhance a good program.
Old 03-20-2009, 11:06 AM   #711
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
My diet and workout programs are very good, and I'm consistent with it. I do sprint workouts three times a week. I'm doing the workouts that I used to do when I ran track at UCLA. About a month ago I bought a stop watch and some track shoes and I've watched my times drop a lot. I'm now thinking about running in some all comers meets. My goal would be to run the 100 in the 11 second range, and the 200 in the 22 second range. I'm certainly not about to run the times I did in high school. I'm 32 and haven't run in a track meet in 12 years. But the goals that I've set are obtainable.

My workouts consist of sprints from 50 meters up to 300 meters. It's really tough.

I normally lift weights. I like doing a 4 day a week program. Upper body twice a week and lower body twice a week. About a month ago I decided to change it up and now I'm doing body weight exercises at the park. Doing circuit training. A own spin on the 300 workout. I'll start with pull ups, then one leg squats, then push ups with my feet elevated, then lunges, then hanging knee lifts, then box jumps (on bleacher benches). The rest time between each exercise is only 15 seconds. It's very tough. I've built up to the point that I'm doing 20 reps on the pull ups, and 25 reps for everything else. I'm going to stick with this for another month before going back to the weights.

As far as my diet, I'm taking in about 1,600 calories a day. I'm thinking about upping my protein and lowering my carbs. I'm taking in about 160 grams of protein (I'm at 178 lbs).

So everything is pretty clean. I don't use supplements as a "magic pill". They can only enhance a good program.
You have to be way below maintenance levels at that weight and only 1600 calories a day.

Also, you may want to adjust your work out. Remember you're older now.

Unless you've cut out carbs, the majority of your sprint work is probably burning those instead of fat calories. Maybe consider a longer regimine?

If I remember correctly, and I might be off, the first 20 minutes of a cardio workout burn carb calories, and after it switches to fat. So walking 4.2 miles is more effective than running it, unless you're on a low carb intake.

I'd encourage you to not listen to me, OR yourself, and do as much research as you can here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/

They have many different sections for fat loss, nutrition, cutting, supps, routines, etc.
Old 03-20-2009, 11:42 AM   #712
Mogulseeker
Formerly mightysmurf

https://twitter.com/mogulseeker

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow

I'm 5'7", 162, but my body fat is at 8 percent. I can barely bench my weight, but I ran a 4.55 40 once in high school, and I recently ran a 4:17 mile. The last time I took my blood pressure it was 112/72 and my resting heart rate was 48. (When I started training, I also found it a lot easier to get up in the morning, and had more energy through the day, and found it much easier to go to sleep at night.)

From the research I’ve done, this is the best I can do:

Scratch weightloss supplements and focus on supplements that help build you up, not ones that simply increase your heart rate. I supplement with L-Tyrosine, Glutamine, Myoplex Whey (technically not strictly vegetarian – comes from egg whites), Linolec Acid, flax seed oil.

I went vegetarian in 2005 and I stay away from refined sugar, flour, and anything fried (except the occasional Tofu stir-fry). I load up on complex carbs and protein.

Get plenty of protein from nuts, legumes, soy, etc. / Calcium from soy, yogurt, cheese / Iron from leafy greens. Boiled sweet potatoes are GREAT for a hour pre-workout carb boost. Oatmeal is unbelievably healthy for you.

EAT LEGUMES – things like chickpeas and lentils are ridiculously healthy for you, especially vegetarians because they’re loaded with protein and iron.
EAT BERRIES – Among the fruits, the berries - blueberries, raspberries – are the ones most condensed with nutrients. They also have antioxidants to help rebuild your immune system when it breaks down from working out.
EAT NUTS – especially almonds and flax seeds, because they’re loaded with Omega fats – yes, it’s fat, but the slower kind that lubricates your joints and cleans out bad fat.

Fruits and vegetables are loaded with Vitamins. Try to get enough of all of them by mixing up colors of fruit. (The brighter the color, the healthier the fruit/veggie). Get a good balance of colors: orange for beta-carotene (yams/carrots), green for iron (spinach, broccoli), etc…

They say “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”…. But I say “a banana a day keeps the doctor away” – Bananas are loaded with fiber and electrolytes that slow your digestive process and help you retain water when working out. They also have complex sugars and glucose, which is good for a short energy boost.

Try to get less than 50 grams of fat per day, and check the label – no saturated fats or trans fats. Omega fats are okay.

Also, it varies by person, but I get about: 3,000 calories, 100 grams of protein, over 500 carbs (a lot, I know), 70 grams of fiber… again, you have to balance the TYPE of calories, protein (whey, soy, animal), carbs (simple, complex), and Fiber (soluble, insoluble)

Work outs…

I plan on running the Boston marathon in 2010 and the Bolder-Boulder this year... what I do:

Mornings:
Sunday - nothing in the morning
Monday - day off
Tuesday - Navy mandatory PT: 45 minutes of cardio/push ups/pullups/situps mix
Wednesday - nothing in the morning
Thursday: Navy mandatory PT: 45 minutes straight of calisthenics including 2 miles of running.
Friday Navy mandatory PT: alternate between 1 hour of kick boxing and spinning
Saturday: Hockey practice - about 1-2 hours of skating drills and pickup

Evening:
Sunday: Hockey games, I usually log about 24 min of ice time, plus an 8-minute warmup
Monday: Day off - sports massage, if I don't have class (but I haven’t done it in a while)
Tuesday: 10k (6.1 mile run, at 7mph)
Wednesday: 4 mile run @ easy pace (recovery day)
Thursday: speed work - 400yd sprints w/100 yard jogs in between on a track. I usually only go about 4-6 miles, depending on varying alternates.
Friday: long run (sometimes half-marathon - 13.1 miles .. I do about 8:30 – nothing too intense)
Saturday: cross training - alternate weeks between upper-lower body on weight machines. I go for toning in the upper to try and lower my resistance, and strength in the lower. I hate these days because I don’t enjoy lifting and I get restless during the 1-hour stretch routine.

Although the Navy has been awful at nutrition (they’re food is horribly unhealthy, and until recently they took money out of my paycheck to pay for it) they have been very good at letting me off work to PT.

This will get you in shape. I didn’t lose that much weight (about 15 lbs after 7 months), but I DRASTICALLY cut my body fat. If you wanna be like a rock, I hope this helps.
Mogulseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 11:49 AM   #713
Mogulseeker
Formerly mightysmurf

https://twitter.com/mogulseeker

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow

Quote:
Yeah 6 percent is like freaking Ryan Reynolds

I wish I could look like that. I can't get that big... I can cut up like that, but not at that size.
Mogulseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 11:57 AM   #714
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!

Quote:
You have to be way below maintenance levels at that weight and only 1600 calories a day.

Also, you may want to adjust your work out. Remember you're older now.

Unless you've cut out carbs, the majority of your sprint work is probably burning those instead of fat calories. Maybe consider a longer regimine?

If I remember correctly, and I might be off, the first 20 minutes of a cardio workout burn carb calories, and after it switches to fat. So walking 4.2 miles is more effective than running it, unless you're on a low carb intake.

I'd encourage you to not listen to me, OR yourself, and do as much research as you can here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/

They have many different sections for fat loss, nutrition, cutting, supps, routines, etc.
I got conflicting information on the amount of calories that I should be taking from different websites. I few websites said that I should be taking in about 1900 calories to maintain my weight, when I was at 187 lbs. So I went with 1600 calories a day. I've dropped 9 pounds since then. I only have a few more to go.

I've also read that the first 20 minutes of a distance run is burning carbs, and that the body doesn't switch over to fat burning mode until after that. When I used to do distance running I'd go on 40-45 minute runs. But I really hate running distance. I'm a sprinter and I feel that my body responds better to that. Look at a sprinters body compared to a long distance runners body. I want the sprinters body. They are not burning as much body fat during their workout as a distance runner is, but they are doing workouts that strengthen the body, speed up the metabolism, and spares muscle, which in turn burns fat.

Yeah, I'm older, but I'm not using that as an excuse . Actually, I'd say the difference is now than when I was younger is that my body doesn't recover as quick, so I don't sprint on back-to-back days anymore. My legs are too sore on the second day, and then I have to take too many days off for them to recover so I can sprint again.
Old 03-20-2009, 12:45 PM   #715
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
I got conflicting information on the amount of calories that I should be taking from different websites. I few websites said that I should be taking in about 1900 calories to maintain my weight, when I was at 187 lbs. So I went with 1600 calories a day. I've dropped 9 pounds since then. I only have a few more to go.

I've also read that the first 20 minutes of a distance run is burning carbs, and that the body doesn't switch over to fat burning mode until after that. When I used to do distance running I'd go on 40-45 minute runs. But I really hate running distance. I'm a sprinter and I feel that my body responds better to that. Look at a sprinters body compared to a long distance runners body. I want the sprinters body. They are not burning as much body fat during their workout as a distance runner is, but they are doing workouts that strengthen the body, speed up the metabolism, and spares muscle, which in turn burns fat.

Yeah, I'm older, but I'm not using that as an excuse . Actually, I'd say the difference is now than when I was younger is that my body doesn't recover as quick, so I don't sprint on back-to-back days anymore. My legs are too sore on the second day, and then I have to take too many days off for them to recover so I can sprint again.
I HIGHLY recommend you follow the link that I sent you.

The search mode is your friend.

I think you can learn a TON that way and make much more significant progress. I realize you've dropped 9 lbs that way, but do you 1 rep maxes in benches, squats, deadlifts, etc, to guage any strength loss?

At that caloric intake, I would NOT be surprised if you lost 4-5 lbs fat, and the rest in muscle.
Old 03-20-2009, 01:13 PM   #716
mr007
I'm not your buddy, guy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eddie Royal

Quote:

I think you can learn a TON that way and make much more significant progress. I realize you've dropped 9 lbs that way, but do you 1 rep maxes in benches, squats, deadlifts, etc, to guage any strength loss?

At that caloric intake, I would NOT be surprised if you lost 4-5 lbs fat, and the rest in muscle.
So I just randomly decided to read this and kinda just skimmed a few pages and the last page.

Based on the amount of activity you are doing, there is no way in hell 1600 calories is enough to eat on a daily basis. A proper diet is key in boosting metabolism and if you're working out multiple times a week and running, you should probably be closer to 2500-3k calories to build metabolism and lean muscle mass.

Know that breakfast is your most important meal and should be your largest meal, both carb and calorie wise. I'm pretty steady at 6% body fat and have 1k calories by 9AM on most days. It obviously depends on how much you're working out and your metabolism, but caloric intake is just one thing you should be looking at. You can eat 1500 calories of food that is going to enhance your body and health or 1500 calories of **** that is going to deplete your energy and other negative side effects.

A good diet starts with limiting the calories that don't really have nutritional benefits.

Non whole-wheat based starches:

Any breads or pastas whose first ingredient isn't "whole wheat or stone ground whole wheat flour."

Unnecessary sugars: - Pretty much candy, ice cream, sugar itself (use 0 calorie sugar substitutes), soda (you should never drink this crap), etc

Unnecessary fats: -Red meat (for the most part), mayo, salad dressing, any fried food, sausages, etc.

The healthy stuff: - Whole wheat breads and pastas, lean meats (turkey, chicken, tuna), healthy fats - Omegas from fish - salmon, fatty tuna, etc - avocado, unsalted peanut butter or nuts, almonds, fat-free milk etc.

Lots of people put too much emphasis on diets that really end up hurting your body more than they help. Getting fats is just as important as getting proteins and carbs, they just have to be the right kind!
mr007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 01:16 PM   #717
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!

Quote:

I hear what you're saying, but I've read a number of bodybuilding publications, and have been on a number of bodybuilding websites and forums. I'm not just making this stuff up as I go. I've done a lot of research already.

I have lost weight and have become more cut. So I am getting the desired results. I'm just being impatient.

9 pounds of weight loss doesn't sound like much. But when you're already pretty lean, it's tough to lose 9 pounds. Somebody who is 100 pounds overweight can lose pounds in chunks. I wasn't even overweight when I started, so the pounds are going to be tough to get rid of.

As far as strength goes, I haven't tested my one rep max. When I was on weights I'd do mostly 8-12 reps. Each week I felt stronger and could do more reps or add more weight. So I wasn't getting weaker. Now that I've switched to body weight workouts, I'm still progressing. I'm doing more reps per exercise than when I started. And on the track my times are dropping. The first time I ran a timed 300 meter dash I ran it in 45.5 seconds. That was about a month ago. Last week I ran a 39.2. My times in the 200 and 100 have dropped.

So the workout program is working. That layer of fat on my lower abs is the only trouble spot. But that's the trouble spot for men, and it is the last thing to shape up.
Old 03-20-2009, 05:14 PM   #718
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr007 View Post
So I just randomly decided to read this and kinda just skimmed a few pages and the last page.

Based on the amount of activity you are doing, there is no way in hell 1600 calories is enough to eat on a daily basis. A proper diet is key in boosting metabolism and if you're working out multiple times a week and running, you should probably be closer to 2500-3k calories to build metabolism and lean muscle mass.

Know that breakfast is your most important meal and should be your largest meal, both carb and calorie wise. I'm pretty steady at 6% body fat and have 1k calories by 9AM on most days. It obviously depends on how much you're working out and your metabolism, but caloric intake is just one thing you should be looking at. You can eat 1500 calories of food that is going to enhance your body and health or 1500 calories of **** that is going to deplete your energy and other negative side effects.

A good diet starts with limiting the calories that don't really have nutritional benefits.

Non whole-wheat based starches:

Any breads or pastas whose first ingredient isn't "whole wheat or stone ground whole wheat flour."

Unnecessary sugars: - Pretty much candy, ice cream, sugar itself (use 0 calorie sugar substitutes), soda (you should never drink this crap), etc

Unnecessary fats: -Red meat (for the most part), mayo, salad dressing, any fried food, sausages, etc.

The healthy stuff: - Whole wheat breads and pastas, lean meats (turkey, chicken, tuna), healthy fats - Omegas from fish - salmon, fatty tuna, etc - avocado, unsalted peanut butter or nuts, almonds, fat-free milk etc.

Lots of people put too much emphasis on diets that really end up hurting your body more than they help. Getting fats is just as important as getting proteins and carbs, they just have to be the right kind!
This is precisely what I'm saying (albeit more specific). Sadly, it's like talking to a wall.

You ever use any PH's or cycle the real stuff, or just natural?
Old 03-20-2009, 05:18 PM   #719
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
I hear what you're saying, but I've read a number of bodybuilding publications, and have been on a number of bodybuilding websites and forums. I'm not just making this stuff up as I go. I've done a lot of research already.
Not to be a dick, but you clearly haven't...
Old 03-20-2009, 05:51 PM   #720
elsid13
Lost In Space

Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

Does anyone have good 8 week exercise plan. My routine is getting old I need to change it up to continue to stay in shape.
elsid13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 05:56 PM   #721
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
Does anyone have good 8 week exercise plan. My routine is getting old I need to change it up to continue to stay in shape.
Goals?
Old 03-20-2009, 06:07 PM   #722
elsid13
Lost In Space

Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

Quote:
Goals?
Maint size and build strength. My upper body strength is ok not great (I can only do 10-15 pulls up) and I want to continue to work on that.
elsid13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 06:32 PM   #723
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
Maint size and build strength. My upper body strength is ok not great (I can only do 10-15 pulls up) and I want to continue to work on that.
Probably the best resource for what you want:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=998224

My personal bulking work out:

Monday:
Leg Press 5x5
Flat Bench 5x5
Military Press 5x5
Seated Rows 5x5
Straight bar curls 3x8
Chest flies 3x8

Wednesday:
Incline Bench 5x5
Lat Pull downs (underhand) 5x5
Leg Extensions and curls 3x8 (each)

Friday:
Deadlifts 1x5
Flat Bench 5x5
Military Press 5x5
Seated Rows 5x5
Straight bar curls 3x8
Chest flies 3x8

But you should stick to the workout in the link. Mine is very close to overtraining, but gives me personally the best results, and the only reason I don't squat is busted knees.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:01 PM   #724
mr007
I'm not your buddy, guy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eddie Royal

Quote:
One website has an interview with Reynolds. Claims that he was down to 3% body fat for that movie. I'm not sure if that's 3% in that photo, but I'd say that's lower than 8%.

http://www.sixpacknow.com/ryan_reynolds_workout.html
I doubt he went down to 3% body fat. That is very very dangerous and based on that picture he's probably between 6-8. In my opinion, 6% is pretty much the ideal body fat for men, and you're really getting into trouble when you're 4% or lower.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:02 PM   #725
mr007
I'm not your buddy, guy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eddie Royal

Quote:
This is precisely what I'm saying (albeit more specific). Sadly, it's like talking to a wall.

You ever use any PH's or cycle the real stuff, or just natural?
Sorry Rev not familiar with that term, what're you referring to?