The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Other Sports Discussion > NBA & NCAA
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2007, 02:18 AM   #1
RhymesayersDU
Go Broncos, Nuggets, Rox

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ty Lawson
Default Steve Blake Sighting Today...

So I'm in Cherry Creek Mall today, shopping with the little lady, and who should I see is Steve Blake.

Unfortunately, even when I was in the same story (Burberry) as him, I didn't say Hi or anything because I wasn't 100% sure it was him, and if it wasn't, I would have been the world's biggest tool. (Insert joke here)

Anyways, came back to her place, checked the internet for a picture, and realized it was him.

Anyways, Blake The Snake, yeeeeeah.
RhymesayersDU is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2007, 09:30 AM   #2
Orange_Beard
Over Jay Cutler

Todd Snider Rules!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tony Scheffler

Cherry Creek mall must be the place players are guided too. I have seen "visiting" teams (2 or 3 players) in htere a few times.
Orange_Beard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 03:55 AM   #3
rubaiyat
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymesayersDU View Post
So I'm in Cherry Creek Mall today, shopping with the little lady, and who should I see is Steve Blake.

Unfortunately, even when I was in the same story (Burberry) as him, I didn't say Hi or anything because I wasn't 100% sure it was him, and if it wasn't, I would have been the world's biggest tool. (Insert joke here)

Anyways, came back to her place, checked the internet for a picture, and realized it was him.

Anyways, Blake The Snake, yeeeeeah.
He's really taken to the team and the team has responded. Not a star yet, but I can't wait to see what Blake can accomplish when the D has to stop his penetration and then deal with All-Stars playing to either side of him on the wings.

If we could ever get our bigs healthy to dump off in low as well...man this offense would be insane.

Still need to work on not giving away 4th quarters.
rubaiyat is offline   Reply With Quote