The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Other Sports Discussion > NBA & NCAA
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-23-2006, 01:44 AM   #1
RhymesayersDU
Go Broncos, Nuggets, Rox

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ty Lawson
Default Wizards/Suns Thread!

I know everybody is focused on the AI debut, and for good reason... But did anybody watch the Wizards/Suns game? Man, fantastic game that went into OT. Wiz won, ending the Suns' streak @ 15.

Some observations:

-Gilbert Arenas is your scoring champ this year. I don't care how well Kobe does, and it has nothing to do with Melo losing points to AI. Arenas cannot be stopped.

-Caron Butler does not get nearly enough credit. He is a real strong player.

-People can say Amare isn't 100%, but check out his dunk late in the 4th quarter. It'll probably be on the Top 10. If that ain't 100%, it's 99.9.

-Steve Nash was deserving of 2 MVP awards.

-These new Wizards gold alternate jerseys are ill. They're way better than their normal blue/green/aqua/whatever color they got going.

-I feel bad for Phoenix. I believe tonight would have been 17 in a row had they not been stuck in Denver until literally an hour before tonight's game. Even with that problem, they still had opportunities to win.

-It's still to be determined if the Suns' style of play can take them all the way, but if this crew stays healthy, watch out.

-With that said, the East is wide open, and if Arenas gets hot in the playoffs, they could be repping the East.
RhymesayersDU is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2006, 07:20 PM   #2
ludo21
RIP Darrent Williams

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Paul Ernster

tough loss.

Nash looked goooood.

They could have won in regulation, as well we could. Fun game tho.
ludo21 is offline   Reply With Quote