The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-27-2006, 11:49 PM   #51
Steve Sewell
Oh Tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Patrick and Ty's pimp

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Reggie Rivers

Congrats Mock...

"How do you kill...that which has no life?"
Steve Sewell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 12:08 AM   #52
watermock
"Hoodie Jr"

"Hug me!"

I just made a ham sandwich out of a glazed dougnut. Honey Ham Sandwich.
watermock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 12:35 AM   #53
Crushaholic
Armchair Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Isaiah Burse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendejo View Post
Fascinating.

For good or ill..Mock is an orangemane institution.

Cheers sinner!!!
I nominated him for the OM Hall of Fame, but very few people backed me up on that. Oh well...maybe next year...
Crushaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 12:56 AM   #54
24champ
Livin' the dream!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

I remember once that Mock sent me a bunch of PMs about Vietnam and some other weird s*** about puking...not sure if this is an act or if he is really insane. Oh and who can forget the NASA thread or the Mock starts a band thread. Both are priceless.
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 12:58 AM   #55
thumpc
Perennial Pro-bowler

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Richard Quinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
That was great. I liked how he just of dropped it in one of his posts - sort of tried it out to see how it would be received. I think it was Khan that ruined the whole thing. Just think, twenty years from now, Jay Cutler could be introduced at the Hall of Fame: "Ladies and gentlemen, it is my pleasure to introduce Jay Cutler, the Blade."

But Khan had to ruin it for everyone.

Damn you, Khan! Damn you!
That was a close one. When I saw it in print I was ready to accept it as if it was common knowledge. I thought I was the last to person to hear it and everyone had been calling JC that for months. Mock was setting up a little base camp next to my cerebral cortex. Khan read it like a zone blitz. If not for that my brain would be putty in Mock's hands.
thumpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 01:10 AM   #56
watermock
"Hoodie Jr"

"Hug me!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24champbailey View Post
I remember once that Mock sent me a bunch of PMs about Vietnam and some other weird s*** about puking...not sure if this is an act or if he is really insane. Oh and who can forget the NASA thread or the Mock starts a band thread. Both are priceless.
I directed the fake moon set, and I personally took out the Tet offensive then had Johnson eliminated...

My band currently is #3 on the Smash Hit List but as a manager I'm not going to disclose their identity.

OK fine...I'm Bill O'reilly. Now you know...bet you didn't know I I hated the Redskins.
Old 10-28-2006, 05:47 AM   #57
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Your Bill O'reilly, I'll buy that....

Congrats on the 60 grand Mock.

God I wish I still had some of those comming to Mexico to go fishing PM's they were very funny.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 07:23 AM   #58
Alkazar
NPN Mascott

Bronco's Thunder

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Steph Alexander

Congrats on hitting 60K Mock. While I've never received a PM from you, I've had quite a few laughs reading your posts. You've both called me an idiot and agreed with me, so if you're agreeing with and idiot, what does that make you?
Alkazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 07:41 AM   #59
Rock Chalk
Cheeky Bastards

Laus Deo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Mock's best PM has to be berating me for using "dimwit".

He said and I quote "You cant use dimwit. Taco has taken everything else away from me, dimwit is mine."

But by far my favorite thread ever on the mane was started by mock in the early days. Perhaps year 2. I cant find it, but maybe some of the older cats know what thread I am talking about.

Mock had went and found pictures on the internet for most of the regular posters on the forum. Or, pictures of how he pictured them. From Blueflame, to Sassy, to BroncoFox and Taco and dman and IowaBroncofan, Garcia, SoCal, wabbit. To this day, it was the funniest thread ever.

He is also owner of my most favorite sig ever. He had Pinky and the Brain in his sig, with Pinky holding some sort of pad and pen and Brain standing behind him looking terrified with the caption "Empty backfield in the red zone!?" or something. Hilarious. (Pinky was how he affectionately referred to Kubiak and Brain was Shanahan, in case you didnt catch it)

Of course, then there is my first encounter with Mock. I was not a Deltha Oneal fan and he LOVED Deltha. He made a feeble attempt to tear into me for my Deltha take but, like most everyone else, I just b**** slapped in virtually and that was the end of that.

I remember before Beezer or the soy crops. I remember a mock that didnt ever really appear drunk, just stupid. TOo bad most of you never got to meet that mock, he was funny in his own ignorant sort of way. Now he is just a jaded old waste of oxygen with too much time on his hands.
Rock Chalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 08:00 AM   #60
watermock
"Hoodie Jr"

"Hug me!"

I'm allready getting pre-game jitters...wait...that's just withdrawl...

I had the flu last few days...I was as incontinent as Crazy Al. I never get the flu. I won't go into gory details but the washing machine has been busy.

The method to this rather embarassing comment is that we are on the verge of the time when teams start having to deal with attrition, and locker room flu.

As far as I can tell, our attrition is basically Lepsis, Courtney and Warren's nicks. Not overwhelming yet, but we are thin on the line...we should of gotten that DT that went somewhere for a second, Johnson or somebody. Second is pretty steep for a player in the dog house or whatever.

Personally I prefer the cat house to the dog house but I haven't been to Vegas quite a few years...*ca-ching* Then the biatch kicked me out of her doghouse...*kumbaya* (can hear drinks lifting over the applause)

"What a great audience"

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...eoID=814721817

One of the best south parks ever.

BTW...I WILL make my rebuttal soon.

Last edited by watermock; 10-28-2006 at 08:07 AM..
Old 10-28-2006, 08:07 AM   #61
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
I remember before Beezer or the soy crops. I remember a mock that didnt ever really appear drunk, just stupid. TOo bad most of you never got to meet that mock, he was funny in his own ignorant sort of way. Now he is just a jaded old waste of oxygen with too much time on his hands.
Alec your a Mock wantabe I suspect.
Old 10-28-2006, 08:15 AM   #62
watermock
"Hoodie Jr"

"Hug me!"

We have had drought, floods and hail...Matthew is ready to throw it in and become a jet mechanic. We are going to double crop drilling wheat this winter. If Dave loses Matt I don't know how he's going to manage. Poor kid has been worked like some orphan on Little House. I'm terrified that I will be called on...I don't think they even have heard of Internet sports forums in SE Arkansas. I think they still have party lines. Sometimes I think that Dave would be better off just to be swept away by a tornado, hurricane or missisippi flood to put an end to his Lotesque struggles. I have the feeling I'm going to be dragged kicking and screaming into that hell.

Appreciate your 1.00 loaves of bread.
Old 10-28-2006, 08:17 AM   #63
watermock
"Hoodie Jr"

"Hug me!"

Actually, grain prices have soared...too bad I lost 13 farms in 86 that would of been paid for by now. The one left is worth a million.

What a great audience...let's join the Crips...
Old 10-28-2006, 08:29 AM   #64
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
Originally Posted by watermock View Post
Actually, I drank vast quaintlies of grain alcohol and have soared...too bad it resulted in losting 13 farms in 86 that would of been paid for by now. The one left is worth a million.

What a great audience...let's join the Crips...
There i fixed it for ya Mock
Old 10-28-2006, 09:03 AM   #65
watermock
"Hoodie Jr"

"Hug me!"

Can you fix Paul Volker raising interest rates to 22 percent?

Want to know why if you miss a payment on your CC they can raise your rate from 3.9 to 39? Thank Paul Volker.

Want to know what the idea was to kill the economy to kill inflation and send us into a mini depression?

Ask Paul Volker.

The mantra that rates are raised to hold inflation in check are inherently flawed. I have explained this, and yes, D.U. had excellent Economic professors, but taught by the book.

The stone cold fact is rates have to be raised to sell bonds to carry the incredible debt. It's once sentence simple. Oil rich arabs wont buy bonds at low interest rates.

You raise interest rates, everything goes up because the cost of doing business goes up until companies can't carry their debt. It's done to sell bonds to finance the debt, pure and simple. Tell me how raising the cost of doing business is anti-inflationary or expansionist? We have an incredible debt, and noone is going to buy our paper at 3 percent, pure and simple.
Old 10-28-2006, 09:03 AM   #66
Rohirrim
Partisan

All hail Hercules!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

To be honest, my trips to Mock's World are probably a big part of the reason I enjoy it here. The place would be much sadder without it. Whether some want to accept it or not, Mock is an original. In our homogenized world, you can't say that too often about anybody anymore.

Hell, just read this:
Quote:
We have had drought, floods and hail...Matthew is ready to throw it in and become a jet mechanic. We are going to double crop drilling wheat this winter. If Dave loses Matt I don't know how he's going to manage. Poor kid has been worked like some orphan on Little House. I'm terrified that I will be called on...I don't think they even have heard of Internet sports forums in SE Arkansas. I think they still have party lines. Sometimes I think that Dave would be better off just to be swept away by a tornado, hurricane or missisippi flood to put an end to his Lotesque struggles. I have the feeling I'm going to be dragged kicking and screaming into that hell.
I don't even know what "Lotesque" means. He reminds me of Bilbo when he said, "I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." I know it's funny, but I'm not sure what it means. And for those who are constantly on the attack against Mock - You should be so lucky as to come up with as many original thoughts in a month as he comes up with in a day.

Of course, I know how this is going to end. Mock's ego is going to get all inflated from this thread, and by tonight he'll be incoherently cussing everybody out and end up getting banned again.

But that's Mock's World.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 09:04 AM   #67
watermock
"Hoodie Jr"

"Hug me!"

Why don't you run for Imperal General of Sonora with your personal drug running machine Baja. STFU.
Old 10-28-2006, 09:06 AM   #68
watermock
"Hoodie Jr"

"Hug me!"

Lot was a righteous man in the Bible whose wife was turned to a pillar of salt after constant torture from God. Don't bother looking up Lotese or Mockese in the dictionary.

Come to the source of such genius.
Old 10-28-2006, 09:15 AM   #69
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
Can you fix Paul Volker raising interest rates to 22 percent?

Want to know why if you miss a payment on your CC they can raise your rate from 3.9 to 39? Thank Paul Volker.

Want to know what the idea was to kill the economy to kill inflation and send us into a mini depression?

Ask Paul Volker.

The mantra that rates are raised to hold inflation in check are inherently flawed. I have explained this, and yes, D.U. had excellent Economic professors, but taught by the book.

The stone cold fact is rates have to be raised to sell bonds to carry the incredible debt. It's once sentence simple. Oil rich arabs wont buy bonds at low interest rates.

You raise interest rates, everything goes up because the cost of doing business goes up until companies can't carry their debt. It's done to sell bonds to finance the debt, pure and simple. Tell me how raising the cost of doing business is anti-inflationary or expansionist? We have an incredible debt, and noone is going to buy our paper at 3 percent, pure and simple.
Great post Mock except it is 29.99 % not 39 but your post is right on the money.

The other shoe drops when inflation is encouraged to run wild in order to devalue the debt. That's coming next. Not a good time to be holding dollars.
Old 10-28-2006, 09:18 AM   #70
watermock
"Hoodie Jr"

"Hug me!"

Actually Baja...there isn't an usury limit in certain states. It was abolished by some state like Vermont and South Dakota. They can charge whatever they want on default.

They love to brag how the CC industry has made huge tax revenues...isn't that special...charging people allready strugling with undecured debt.

Clinton managed to almost wipe out credit cards. 29 isn't the limit at all. I might be on the card you have. Thanks to Clinton and Volker, card holders are raped if late.

Twice card payments were there by friday and they simply didn't open them so they could be cashed late. It's a known practice.

I tell them to **** off and pay off the card and they come wimpering back in a few months.

Last edited by watermock; 10-28-2006 at 09:24 AM..
Old 10-28-2006, 09:19 AM   #71
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
To be honest, my trips to Mock's World are probably a big part of the reason I enjoy it here. The place would be much sadder without it. Whether some want to accept it or not, Mock is an original. In our homogenized world, you can't say that too often about anybody anymore.

Hell, just read this:

I don't even know what "Lotesque" means. He reminds me of Bilbo when he said, "I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." I know it's funny, but I'm not sure what it means. And for those who are constantly on the attack against Mock - You should be so lucky as to come up with as many original thoughts in a month as he comes up with in a day.

Of course, I know how this is going to end. Mock's ego is going to get all inflated from this thread, and by tonight he'll be incoherently cussing everybody out and end up getting banned again.

But that's Mock's World.
What you are missing Ro is Mock needs his antagonists in order to be Mock.
Old 10-28-2006, 09:19 AM   #72
Natedogg
1st Amendment Protection

You givin' me a ride home Russell??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Travis Henry

well i compliment mock for posting some funny videos.
Natedogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 09:26 AM   #73
Rohirrim
Partisan

All hail Hercules!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Lot was a righteous man in the Bible whose wife was turned to a pillar of salt after constant torture from God. Don't bother looking up Lotese or Mockese in the dictionary.

Come to the source of such genius.
Ahhh! Lot-esque! Now I get it. I think I'll keep my distance. Might be contagious.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 09:27 AM   #74
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
Why don't you run for Imperal General of Sonora with your personal drug running machine Baja. STFU.
I understand when someone pulls the covers back from another's denial it's threatening so I understand your response.

Hell I didn't really get that pissed when you called my mexican wife a Brillo Pad. It was pretty funny even if you did get banned for it.

God love ya Mock. I glad someone thought to start this thread to commemorate your 60,000 th post.

I hated it when the noobs piled on that wasn't right and I defended you.

BTW When you make it to Cabo we'll have that beer and catch a fish or two...
Old 10-28-2006, 09:29 AM   #75
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Oh and if you do come down I can't wait to introduce to my wife as the one that called her a Brillo Pad, that should be interesting...