The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Ring of Fame Threads
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-16-2006, 04:32 PM   #176
Northman
The Enigma Prognosis

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bryci

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMF Bronco View Post
no Plummer does, last time we lost to Brady, Plummer was not playing.

I didnt realize Plummer played defense.
Northman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 04:34 PM   #177
watermock
"Hoodie Jr"

"Hug me!"

Our defense held NE to 7 points they are missing pieces. It wasn't Plummer or the offense that won the game.
watermock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 04:35 PM   #178
ClevelandBronco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
I didnt realize Plummer played defense.
I thought you were one of the guys who didn't think Plummer played offense.

I've lost track of who's who.
ClevelandBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 04:44 PM   #179
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco View Post

Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 04:44 PM   #180
Cito Pelon
Been there, didn't get it

Not2Shabby County Seat

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drek View Post
. . . . . . Enjoy your obtuse mindset, most of us can't though as we know sooner or later teams will actually score double digits on us, at which point we might very well be screwed.
I'll get back to you when it happens, eh? No doubt it could very well happen. I'll address it then.
Cito Pelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 04:47 PM   #181
Popps
It's so easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cito Pelon View Post
I'll get back to you when it happens, eh? No doubt it could very well happen. I'll address it then.
No, see... you're supposed to ASSUME it's GOING to happen, and get upset about it now.

See, 4-1 is only good if you win with a score in teh 20s.

In other words, winning by 10 or so isn't good enough. 13-3 is bad.
But, had we won 20-10, that apparently would have been good.
Popps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 04:49 PM   #182
Bronco_Beerslug
Angling in the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popps View Post
Gosh, how enlightening.
Well good, now you know, your little Plummer nobber threads will be responded to by people other than Plummer nobbers.
Bronco_Beerslug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 04:55 PM   #183
Northman
The Enigma Prognosis

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bryci

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco View Post

He doesnt, he is the waterboy.
Old 10-16-2006, 04:56 PM   #184
Arkie
Ring of Famer

The f--- y'all motherf-ckas want?

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak6 View Post
I don't know why I waste my time on foolish threads like this. There is a real difference between "Bronco fan", and "Football Expert/Bronco Fan".
If only we could get Shanahan to listen to the Football Expert/Bronco Fans on this board, just imagine the possibilities....
Arkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 05:08 PM   #185
TDmvp
Ring of Famer

This ones for Pat...

lol your one the people who i actually thought was a respectful class act hard working guy spider ... my father owns a trucking comp and i allways thought you was a good guy ... guess i was wrong and your just a nother moron with almost 50k in post just like i said... i think we all know the 90% who just post to stir the pot ... and the 10% who are kind people who happen to like the broncos .... have fun in the 90% moron crowd spider ...
TDmvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 05:11 PM   #186
Northman
The Enigma Prognosis

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bryci

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDmvp View Post
lol your one the people who i actually thought was a respectful class act hard working guy spider ... my father owns a trucking comp and i allways thought you was a good guy ... guess i was wrong and your just a nother moron with almost 50k in post just like i said... i think we all know the 90% who just post to stir the pot ... and the 10% who are kind people who happen to like the broncos .... have fun in the 90% moron crowd spider ...

And calling 90% of posters on this message board morons is Respectful and Classy? Guess you missed the short bus my friend.
Old 10-16-2006, 05:17 PM   #187
TDmvp
Ring of Famer

This ones for Pat...

90% do nothing but insult anything anyone has to say normally just to be diks even if they are wrong , they are rude to anyone who has something to say that they dont agree with , always maken a point to POINT out who they are SMARTER then , from politices to yelling about grammer or even ****ting on someones religion so yea 90% seems about right .... most of the females here are real respectful and the mods seem to be the right picks to cut off alot of the lameness but id still say about 90% of you are people that the 10% wouldn't let in their front door ... there ... i said it .... flame me ...
Old 10-16-2006, 05:19 PM   #188
Bronco_Beerslug
Angling in the Deep

Quote:

Damn, talk about a bunch of little Debbies around here
Bronco_Beerslug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 05:19 PM   #189
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
well at least that is somthing ...... see if there were only 10 people I liked here , I would be gone , the door wouldnt hit me in the ass ........... but over the years I have gained some great friends here , some came over from Broncos chat with me , but I been here since the begining , Alec me and him dont see eye to on anything but hte Broncos but he is a friend .meck 77 ,Montana mt very special to me ........ I like Slap , Watermock , Kaylore , Baja , Bendog, LABF , Angry LLama ,but dont let him know , I like BDruleU and spdirty ,Blue flame is awesome , Pez , El Sid , I realy like Big guy , Pendajo , Beerslug , I like Taco , Popps ........... and I like you ,and I could go on with a list ........... everyone adds to this forum , I may not agree with them , but they and you have somthing to offer but you know I dont pull punches and I am blunt ... I expect the same from you and these other people ......
Old 10-16-2006, 05:22 PM   #190
Northman
The Enigma Prognosis

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bryci

Quote:
90% do nothing but insult anything anyone has to say normally just to be diks even if they are wrong , they are rude to anyone who has something to say that they dont agree with , always maken a point to POINT out who they are SMARTER then , from politices to yelling about grammer or even ****ting on someones religion so yea 90% seems about right .... most of the females here are real respectful and the mods seem to be the right picks to cut off alot of the lameness but id still say about 90% of you are people that the 10% wouldn't let in their front door ... there ... i said it .... flame me ...

Im not going to flame you but you do realize this is a discussion board. And tempers do flare when discussing certain aspecs of this team or any other discussion. Hell, ive been going at it with Popps for 3 weeks straight but i love the guy and i dont really even know him. Hell, Popps and TJ have been going at it forever but i doubt they really hate each other. Sometimes there are things i post that i wish i could take back cause i do let my mouth get the best of me but in the end i know most of these guys and gals know its tongue in cheek anyway. You just have to learn to sift through the bull**** with all of us cause in the end we would all be happy clams cheering our Broncos on. We just like to pretend we know what we are talking about on here thats all.
Old 10-16-2006, 05:25 PM   #191
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by §PideŽ View Post
well at least that is somthing ...... see if there were only 10 people I liked here , I would be gone , the door wouldnt hit me in the ass ........... but over the years I have gained some great friends here , some came over from Broncos chat with me , but I been here since the begining , Alec me and him dont see eye to on anything but hte Broncos but he is a friend .meck 77 ,Montana mt very special to me ........ I like Slap , Watermock , Kaylore , Baja , Bendog, LABF , Angry LLama ,but dont let him know , I like BDruleU and spdirty ,Blue flame is awesome , Pez , El Sid , I realy like Big guy , Pendajo , Beerslug , I like Taco , Popps ........... and I like you ,and I could go on with a list ........... everyone adds to this forum , I may not agree with them , but they and you have somthing to offer but you know I dont pull punches and I am blunt ... I expect the same from you and these other people ......
FU you then.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 05:25 PM   #192
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

actually there is 1 person that posts here that I cant stand ........ everyone knows who he is so I dont need to mention his name ..........
Old 10-16-2006, 05:25 PM   #193
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
FU you then.
put on somthing sexy , 50 $ we will talk
Old 10-16-2006, 05:27 PM   #194
Northman
The Enigma Prognosis

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bryci

Quote:
actually there is 1 person that posts here that I cant stand ........ everyone knows who he is so I dont need to mention his name ..........

Show some Brass ones! You know its me!
Old 10-16-2006, 05:27 PM   #195
TDmvp
Ring of Famer

This ones for Pat...

10 % of the people i see posting are not morons which is far more then 10 people btw spider ..... the number of poster here would make 10% far greater than the actual number 10 .........

that was a test .... see that is the kinda crap most people would say about something someone else said that was wrong just to prove they are so much better then above person .... and spider i still think your a hard working smart familiy guy and your by far not one of the ones i see being a$$holes all the time it just shocked me you was one who jumped me for pointing out what goes on here but im sorry for the lumping you into the 90 % comment i know your good people...... i just get sick i people being reck necks just cuz its a forum ...
Old 10-16-2006, 05:29 PM   #196
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
Show some Brass ones! You know its me!
Bro ...... the person I speak of we cant even post in the same thread without hate
Old 10-16-2006, 05:32 PM   #197
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Quote:

Quit airing our dirty laundry Spider, or I'm going to sneak in your place and poke holes in your condoms!
Taco John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 05:32 PM   #198
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
10 % of the people i see posting are not morons which is far more then 10 people btw spider ..... the number of poster here would make 10% far greater than the actual number 10 .........

that was a test .... see that is the kinda crap most people would say about something someone else said that was wrong just to prove they are so much better then above person .... and spider i still think your a hard working smart familiy guy and your by far not one of the ones i see being a$$holes all the time it just shocked me you was one who jumped me for pointing out what goes on here but im sorry for the lumping you into the 90 % comment i know your good people...... i just get sick i people being reck necks just cuz its a forum ...
it is all good bro ...sometimes people have a bad day ......... but there are some great bronco fans here , I have seen some great posting over the years here ......
Old 10-16-2006, 05:32 PM   #199
Northman
The Enigma Prognosis

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bryci

Quote:
Bro ...... the person I speak of we cant even post in the same thread without hate

Kind of reminds me of the 13th Warrior. " You should never speak their name! ".
Old 10-16-2006, 05:33 PM   #200
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
Quit airing our dirty laundry Spider, or I'm going to sneak in your place and poke holes in your condoms!
oh thats low .... Besides I think my wife already did that