The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Ring of Fame Threads
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-16-2006, 03:01 AM   #101
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
I don't remember ever receiving a complaint from you on that.
maybe I left that part out but Im pretty sure it was mentioned to atleast one of your mods and Im also pretty sure you have a good idea of the person that I was complaining about. Regardless it came from one of the more respected members of this board, more so then I and I didn't expect much to come from it.

Last edited by DBroncos4life; 10-16-2006 at 03:05 AM..
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 05:21 AM   #102
Bronco_Beerslug
Angling in the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popps View Post
Wow, now I've got this Jesterhole (?) person leaving negative rep insults about my 4 month old daughter, and family.
What were the insults?

It's a good thing the Raiders offense was more inept than ours last night. It's nice being 4-1 but I don't think very many people were jumping up and down, high 5ing everyone in the room after this one was finally over.
Bronco_Beerslug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 05:33 AM   #103
Florida_Bronco
Ring of Famer

Coming Back Strong in 2014

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quinton Carter

Sorry to hear about that loser insulting your daughter and family, Popps, but put me down as someone who loves to WIN!!
Florida_Bronco is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 06:31 AM   #104
Barry Ramey
Ring of Famer

The problem with Griese is when teams blitzed, he was as good as sacked. Had no quickness in or around the pocket to give himself time to throw, forget about taking off down the field.

Like with Plummer, there doesn't seem to be a short outlet route very often when the QB needs to get rid of the ball quickly.

Like with Griese, the TE spot has been practically nonexistent in the passing game. Even Sharpe wasn't doing much when Griese was the QB.

Seems to me there needs to be an outlet valve to the QB when the intended receiver isn't open, which seems a lot these days. Whether there is or not, I don't know, but just seems odd for awhile now when Bronco QB's go back to pass, they have troubles finding guys open.
Barry Ramey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 06:42 AM   #105
Rock Chalk
Cheeky Bastards

Laus Deo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

I didnt even want to come here last night.

Seriously, Taco and his cronies have ruined this message board this year.
Rock Chalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 06:46 AM   #106
Bronco_Beerslug
Angling in the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec View Post
Ah, damn, that's really a shame you're not happy here anymore!
Old 10-16-2006, 06:54 AM   #107
Hercules Rockefeller
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DJ Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry Ramey View Post
Like with Plummer, there doesn't seem to be a short outlet route very often when the QB needs to get rid of the ball quickly.
The routes are there, the WRs just aren't open because defenses have no respect for Jake and sit on the short routes.
Hercules Rockefeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 06:59 AM   #108
broncsyanks
Broncos kick a$$!!!

to the person who made insults to a 4 month old daughter. you are an embarrassment to the human race. you can disagree all you want about our team. that is cool. its what fans do. but to say anything about a child is classless. i hope you kiss your mother with that mouth so that she can taste the rotten thing she created. to popps sorry to hear that man. that sucks and is inexcusable.

yes i love winning. but what makes everyone upset i believe is not so much that our offense was lagging again but the fact that it was the raiders!!

to me that is what hurts. i hate them and wanted to trounce them. but i am not going to say i dont like winning. just wanted a real spanking on the raiders. if the roles were reversed i KNOW FOR A FACT that the raiders and art shell would have ran the score up. madden said shanny played a defensive minded coaching game.
broncsyanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 07:08 AM   #109
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Quote:

It's great when I get blamed for Jake's performance!

That's a new one for me!

Does he blame Shanahan for drafting Cutler and signalling the end of the Jake era? Does he blame Jake for making our offensive mastermind look like Brian Billick?

No. He blames me! As if this same discussion isn't happening on every Broncos board on the Internet.

This is how clueless and out of touch Plummer's supporters have gotten. No sense of reality anymore.

Last edited by Taco John; 10-16-2006 at 07:13 AM..
Taco John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 07:23 AM   #110
bendog
Marginally Continent

David Bowens, he'd be an upgrade

Adopt-a-Bronco:
David Bowens

Jake sucks. This thread sucks. IFOPOUo it, I suck for even posting on this thread!!!!

btw, I think Jake's passer rating in the NE game was 101.something, and efficiency wise last night, he was Otto Gramish.... but I'm not on the Jake bandwagon.

I don't know what game I watched. When Champ intercepted the pass at the half, it was over. Actually it was over the minute Den made it a 2 td or 3 score game for Oak. The one critical thing I will say is that if I were Shanny, I'd have given Mike Bell a few more carries.

Ok, I gotta get back to thinking sucky thoughts .... GD, can that bet me banned?
bendog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 07:25 AM   #111
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendog View Post
Jake sucks. This thread sucks. IFOPOUo it, I suck for even posting on this thread!!!!

btw, I think Jake's passer rating in the NE game was 101.something, and efficiency wise last night, he was Otto Gramish.... but I'm not on the Jake bandwagon.

I don't know what game I watched. When Champ intercepted the pass at the half, it was over. Actually it was over the minute Den made it a 2 td or 3 score game for Oak. The one critical thing I will say is that if I were Shanny, I'd have given Mike Bell a few more carries.

Ok, I gotta get back to thinking sucky thoughts .... GD, can that bet me banned?
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 07:54 AM   #112
Rock Chalk
Cheeky Bastards

Laus Deo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:

That's a new one for me!
You are such a ****ing idiot. What was so bad abut Jake? 61% (shoulda been at least 66% with a TD but Cecil Sapp sucks), threw the ball well tonight, yet here you are being your typical clueless *****ucking self.
Quote:
Does he blame Shanahan for drafting Cutler and signalling the end of the Jake era? Does he blame Jake for making our offensive mastermind look like Brian Billick?
Im not blaming Shanny and if Jake leaves thats fine but he is our QB, there is not ****ing controvery you ****ing moron. Only in your mind because you and your idiotic ****ing cronies think Cutler should be starting. Suck a ****.
Quote:
No. He blames me! As if this same discussion isn't happening on every Broncos board on the Internet.
I blame you for making this board a piece of **** when it was once so good.
Quote:
This is how clueless and out of touch Plummer's supporters have gotten. No sense of reality anymore.
You dip**** dumbass stupid mother ****er. Im not a Plummer supporter, Im a Bronco supporter and Im not going to sit here and listen to a bunch of crying whining ******s because we arent putting up statistics yet, we are winning football games.

I made this post fully expecting your p***Y ass to ban me, because quite frankly, this place isnt even worth coming to anymore. You can keep your Cutler dick up your ass all ****ing year for all I care and trust me dip****, Im not alone. There are a ****load of people with me here fed up with this ****. 4-1 and all you and your horse**** little followers do is b**** because we dont have payton manning ****ing numbers. Eat **** and die.

Last edited by Taco John; 10-16-2006 at 08:05 AM..
Rock Chalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 08:00 AM   #113
Bronco_Beerslug
Angling in the Deep

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec

I made this post fully expecting your p***Y ass to ban me, because quite frankly, this place isnt even worth coming to anymore. You can keep your Cutler dick up your ass all ****ing year for all I care and trust me dip****, Im not alone. There are a ****load of people with me here fed up with this ****. 4-1 and all you and your horse**** little followers do is b**** because we dont have payton manning ****ing numbers. Eat **** and die.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec
You are such a ****ing idiot. What was so bad abut Jake? 61% (shoulda been at least 66% with a TD but Cecil Sapp sucks), threw the ball well tonight, yet here you are being your typical clueless ****sucking self.

What a whining little twerp!

Last edited by Taco John; 10-16-2006 at 08:04 AM..
Old 10-16-2006, 08:03 AM   #114
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Quote:
You are such a ****ing idiot. What was so bad abut Jake? 61% (shoulda been at least 66% with a TD but Cecil Sapp sucks), threw the ball well tonight, yet here you are being your typical clueless *****ucking self.

Im not blaming Shanny and if Jake leaves thats fine but he is our QB, there is not ****ing controvery you ****ing moron. Only in your mind because you and your idiotic ****ing cronies think Cutler should be starting. Suck a ****.

I blame you for making this board a piece of **** when it was once so good.

You dip**** dumbass stupid mother ****er. Im not a Plummer supporter, Im a Bronco supporter and Im not going to sit here and listen to a bunch of crying whining ******s because we arent putting up statistics yet, we are winning football games.

I made this post fully expecting your p***Y ass to ban me, because quite frankly, this place isnt even worth coming to anymore. You can keep your Cutler **** up your ass all ****ing year for all I care and trust me dip****, Im not alone. There are a ****load of people with me here fed up with this ****. 4-1 and all you and your horse**** little followers do is b**** because we dont have payton manning ****ing numbers. Eat **** and die.

Doesn't he sound *just* so happy we won!?

Every Broncos board on the Internet are raising the same concerns. We're tied for dead last in touchdowns scored with the worst franchise in all of sports, and you want people to drop any analysis of what's going on and just hold hands and sing?

There are two people you can blame: Mike Shanahan and Jake Plummer.
Old 10-16-2006, 08:07 AM   #115
Meck77

Quote:
Wrong wrong...DEAD WRONG.... AGAIN

Pat Bowlen writes the check. If you don't like what's going on I'd put a call into Mr. Bowlen. It can be done. I've done it. He didn't call me back but I did put my call in.

Oh and there are 10 other guys on the field. Football is a team sport. I learned that in pop warner.
Meck77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 08:09 AM   #116
Bronco_Beerslug
Angling in the Deep

Quote:

Doesn't he sound *just* so happy we won!?

Every Broncos board on the Internet are raising the same concerns. We're tied for dead last in touchdowns scored with the worst franchise in all of sports, and you want people to drop any analysis of what's going on and just hold hands and sing?

Yeah, but the question is, is your "****ing idiot, Cutler **** up your ass, typical clueless co******ing self, Suck a ****, p***Yass" going to ban him

Last edited by Bronco_Beerslug; 10-16-2006 at 08:13 AM..
Old 10-16-2006, 08:21 AM   #117
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meck77 View Post
Wrong wrong...DEAD WRONG.... AGAIN

Pat Bowlen writes the check. If you don't like what's going on I'd put a call into Mr. Bowlen. It can be done. I've done it. He didn't call me back but I did put my call in.

Oh and there are 10 other guys on the field. Football is a team sport. I learned that in pop warner.

Not wrong at all. Mike Shanahan drafted Jay Cutler, leading to the atmosphere that we're in now. And Jake Plummer has lead the team the the fewest amount of touchdowns the Broncos have ever experienced in a 5 game stretch in the history of the Broncos, which gave the atmosphere that Shanahan enabled by the drafting of Cutler a boost.

You can call Pat Bowlen if you want, but it won't do you any good whatsoever. Shanahan is Pat's guy, and no amount of phone calls is going to change that.
Old 10-16-2006, 08:25 AM   #118
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco_Beerslug View Post
Yeah, but the question is, is your "****ing idiot, Cutler **** up your ass, typical clueless co******ing self, Suck a ****, p***Yass" going to ban him

Nah. Alec's hate is a personal issue that consumes him, and I'm not going to give him what he wants unless he forces the issue. He's a smart guy when he's not letting his demons speak through him. His hatefullness will manifest wherever he goes and he knows it. He just has picked me as his current target of hate. He says he's leaving the board... maybe the third time is the charm, eh? I doubt it though. He's a creature of habit with (obviously) little self control.
Old 10-16-2006, 08:46 AM   #119
Barry Ramey
Ring of Famer

It does appear some enjoy bashing Plummer more than the Broncos winning games. I am also wondering if those people would enjoy the Broncos being 1-4 right now so Shanahan would be tempted to go with Cutler, who isn't ready, but gee, he can throw farther and harder though.
Barry Ramey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 08:49 AM   #120
enjolras
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Not wrong at all. Mike Shanahan drafted Jay Cutler, leading to the atmosphere that we're in now. And Jake Plummer has lead the team the the fewest amount of touchdowns the Broncos have ever experienced in a 5 game stretch in the history of the Broncos, which gave the atmosphere that Shanahan enabled by the drafting of Cutler a boost.
Of course you completely left out the little tidbit about 4 wins in that 5 game stretch with 2 of those coming against division leaders (1 on the road).

The fact is the offense has played efficiently enough to win ballgames (go ahead, dispute THAT). They are 6th in the league in rushing. Jake has thrown 2 interceptions in the last 4 games.

Has Jake looked good? Not really... but the offense has shown the ability to control the clock and make big plays down the field when they need to. They are winning games by getting in front and letting the defense bring them home. That's a formula that has won a LOT of superbowls. It may not be the high flying Broncos we are used to, but it's exactly the type of team that has historically done very well come playoff time.
enjolras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 08:59 AM   #121
broncsyanks
Broncos kick a$$!!!

Has Jake looked good? Not really... but the offense has shown the ability to control the clock and make big plays down the field when they need to.

enjolres wrote

radiers clock TOp was 31:24
broncos TOP was 28:24
not accurate about TOP
and there was only 1 big play 54 yard pass to javon. take that away-- 50 yards passing-- and only 17 attempts. you do the math about the avg. pass per yard
broncsyanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 09:01 AM   #122
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjolras View Post
Of course you completely left out the little tidbit about 4 wins in that 5 game stretch with 2 of those coming against division leaders (1 on the road).
I'm just as proud that our defense has managed to keep us in, and even win games as the next guy. I didn't forget that at all.
Old 10-16-2006, 09:12 AM   #123
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!

Speaking of Butts & Boob Mojo

Maybe there should be a thread for people who enjoy winning the Super Bowl. At this point, it's hard to believe that the Broncos can win the Super Bowl with no passing game.
Jason in LA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 10:41 AM   #124
jonny1
Ahhh, football!

Broncos' cheerleaders rule!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Kuper

Just a few little tidbits for those who are saying "they should have blown out the worst team in the league . . ."

One, three other "worst team in the league" candidates won yesterday. All three of them on the road.

Two, the Faders are ranked #8 in total defense.

All 4 wins have been against defenses in the top half of the league, and that includes KC even after yesterday.

So back to the original intent of the thread, I love the win, and I will enjoy it all week.
jonny1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 10:44 AM   #125
Los Broncos
Broncos Country

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ryan Clady

I wish it would of been a big blow out, but we won and thats all that matters, move on get ready for next week.
Los Broncos is offline   Reply With Quote