The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > Photoshop Fun
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 02-09-2016, 06:49 AM   #1
El Guapo
aka mav_7. who?

Default Superman is dead, help visualize it.

I've got a great idea for a comic piece/pic that I think would be front page material if we could produce it, but I'm unable to export it to paper/digital as I just don't have that talent.

My idea:
  • Take this and change the colors of the cape to panther colors.
  • have a formation of F-16's flying overhead. The smoke from the jets would produce the words "No Fly Zone."
  • the defensive line would be standing around the cape with their arms crossed. maybe even have Ware as the hulk, etc.
Thoughts?

I see this sub-forum doesn't get much play, but I'd rather it be done here than reddit so the OrangeMane gets some pub.
El Guapo is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2016, 02:18 PM   #2
Guess Who
Awesomeness

That movie was horrible. We went to the drive-in to see it and thew movie just didn't make any sense to me. Hard to follow... All shot at night. I think the best action shots are in the daytime in sunny weather, Blues skies always better. Even the scenes they had during in daylight it was all cloudy.... the action didn't work and the plot was hard to find or just silly I can't decide.
Guess Who is offline   Reply With Quote