|08-29-2006, 04:44 PM||#1|
Billy=Semi Tough Big Guy
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: between 5,000 and 10,000 feet elevation
ESPN Bottom Ten
ESPN.com's Bottom 10
RANK TEAM 2005 COMMENT
1. Temple 0-11 "Singled Out": The Owls would never get past the first elimination round. Jenny McCarthy wouldn't have even burped in their direction.
2. Buffalo 1-10 "House of Style": Five wins in the last four years qualifies the Bulls, if Molly Sims and Co. decide to focus on what's not in fashion.
3. New Mexico State 0-12 "Real World": What happens when people stop being polite and start getting real? In Las Cruces, it's an 0-12 campaign in 2005.
4. Kent State 1-10 "Pimp My Ride": The Golden Flashes need to pull into the garage for a complete overhaul. But could Mad Mike do anything with this MAC jalopy?
1-10 "Remote Control": The Orange need to select the Channel/Channel category and let Colin Quinn tap into the spirits of past Syracuse greats.
6. Rice 1-10 "I Want A Famous Face": The Owls' offseason plastic surgery included bringing in former Texas QB Major Applewhite to run the offense.
7. F_U 1-10 "Punk'd": You keep expecting Ashton Kutcher to jump out and tell Florida Atlantic and Florida International that they've been the victim of a Division I-A prank.
8. Eastern Michigan 4-7 "Cribs": The Eagles averaged only 5,219 fans per home game, the lowest in Division I-A. The no-shows haven't missed much lately.
9. Idaho 2-9 "Newlyweds": Dennis Erickson has tied the knot again with the Vandals. Hope it works out better for them than it did for Nick and Jessica.
10. Louisiana-Monroe 5-5 "Road Rules": With eight road games on the 2006 schedule, the Warhawks won't be winning many prizes along the way this season.
Waiting list: Alabama's nonconference schedule, Duke (1-10), Illinois (2-9), Kentucky (3-8), North Texas (2-9), Oregon's uniforms, San Jose State (3-8), UNLV (2-9), Utah State (3-8) and Wisconsin's nonconference schedule.