The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Announcements, Features and Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 08-31-2006, 02:37 AM   #76
Atlas
Draft Defense Early&Often

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
they interviewed Madden on that game and he said he doesnt know about the fumble but the Broncos out played them so bad that he basically said the best team won. Good to hear it from a faider.
It was a fumble you can clearly see it on the replay. It was falling out while Lytle was still in the air.
Atlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 09:25 PM   #77
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Juwan The Headless Thompson Gunner!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Juwan Thompson

To this day I still thought it was a fumble but I was living in coldwater Michigan then & my dog was found dead before kick off so I was not all there for most of the game but saw the fumble. Glad that went our way.Cowgirls would have crushed butt-pirates in out place if they go in stead of Broncos.
broncosteven is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 03:08 PM   #78
Bronx33
lets go partner

Rumpson Rocks

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Woodyard

What was it like to play with lyle alzado some inside info on his on field antics specifically vs the raiders would be cool.

Last edited by Bronx33; 09-20-2006 at 03:11 PM..
Bronx33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 03:13 PM   #79
Bronx33
lets go partner

Rumpson Rocks

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Woodyard

Quote:
Originally Posted by footstepsfrom#27 View Post
Fans who grew up during the Elway years can't relate to the experience of going for years thinking you'd never even have a winning season and then suddenly all at once, you're in the Super Bowl...the dream come true. The emotions of losing that game are something I'll never forget. It was such a huge buildup in Denver that year. Everything was painted orange, including people. I was 19...and when they lost the Super Bowl, the emotional fall was so fast and so far...I cried like a baby.

Years later...I finally felt the other side of that roller coaster...a high I've never had in sports before or since...when they finally won it all against the Packers.

How did the players deal with the dissapointment of losing? Why was Red Miller such a quick exit after the meteoric rise...and what became of him? Is he still alive? What's he doing today and is he a Denver fan?

Exactly what i was thinking i was about 12 years old.
Old 10-05-2006, 08:29 PM   #80
Hulamau
Polynesian Paralysis

In the Pocket

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post
I don't know if he'd be interested in questions from a Chiefs fan, but I'd like to know what the Broncos-Chiefs rivalry was like back then.
KC was a big time rivlary, second only to Oakland. Now its the other way around simply because KC is considerably better than Chokeland these days:-)
Hulamau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 08:11 AM   #81
Bronx33
lets go partner

Rumpson Rocks

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Woodyard

Lots of pictures so cheaps fans can read it.