The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Other Sports Discussion > NHL
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 08-30-2006, 10:24 PM   #476
Clockwork Orange
Persona Non Grata

I seen him!

Alexander Ovechkin-Peter Forsberg-Mike Bossy
Aurel Joliat-Sergei Fedorov-Teemu Selanne
Markus Naslund-Gilbert Perrault-Daniel Alfredsson
LW-Howie Morenz-RW

Bobby Orr-Scott Stevens
Chris Pronger-Sergei Zubov
Mattias Norstrom-D

Vladislav Tretiak
G
Clockwork Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 01:03 AM   #477
JCMElway
Moderate-erator

Dominate!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Oleg

Mtbrncfn is on the clock!
JCMElway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 11:38 AM   #478
Mtbrncofn
Ring of Famer

I'll select LW Patrik Elias ( Devils ).
Mtbrncofn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 12:40 PM   #479
JCMElway
Moderate-erator

Dominate!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Oleg

24champbailey is on the clock!
Old 08-31-2006, 03:39 PM   #480
24champ
Bring back Kubiak!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

Heee heee im giddy right now...

Alright the Kings select...

Kevin Lowe!

Of all the great players who have worn Oilers’ colours over the team’s 25 years of residency in the National Hockey League, there may be none who bleeds team colours more than Kevin Lowe.

The Lachute, Quebec-born defender was the first-ever NHL draft choice of the Oilers in 1979, selected with the last pick in the first round. He scored the first-ever NHL goal in Oilers’ history on October 10, 1979, against the Chicago Blackhawks. He wore the Oiler uniform on his chest more than any other man in history; he suited up for the Oilers a record 1,037 times in his career, with 172 more playoff appearances. Both are all-time highs in team history.

Kevin LoweRegarded as an intense competitor, Lowe expected success every time his skates touched the ice. It is a tradition he continues today as the current general manager of the hockey club.

Lowe caught the attention of Oilers’ scouts as the first-ever Anglo captain of the Quebec Remparts; the same Quebec major junior hockey club that had a decade before produced the great Guy Lafleur. Unlike most defenceman who immediately play in the minors after the draft, the Oilers thrust Lowe into the NHL schedule right away.

That first game was a launching pad for a great Oilers’ career that saw Lowe participate in all five of the team’s Stanley Cup wins. The Oilers named him their defenceman of the year three times (1982, 1987 and 1988), and he won the King Clancy Memorial Trophy in 1990 for combining on-ice excellence with community service. Lowe also proudly wore the red maple leaf of the national team on his chest for two major tournaments: the 1982 World Championships and the 1984 Canada Cup. He played in six All-Star games during his time in Edmonton and named the captain of the Oilers after Mark Messier joined the New York Rangers in 1991.

A year later, he would reunite with Messier in New York. He joined the Rangers for the 1992-93 season, and again he was selected to play in the All-Star Game for the seventh time in his career. The Rangers were an on-ice bust that season, failing to miss the playoff, and costing Lowe his only season out of the playoffs.

The next season Lowe, Messier and several of their ex-Oiler teammates would be responsible for New York's revival. The Rangers won their first Stanley Cup in 54 years with a seven-game final series victory over the Vancouver Canucks. Lowe now has six rings in his possession.

Lowe remained with the Rangers until 1996, when the Oilers called him again. He returned to Edmonton, to act as a teacher and a veteran presence for a young, exciting team. He played 64 games in the 1996-97 season, but injuries only allowed him to play only seven games the following year.

Notable Achievements

Kevin Lowe holds the Edmonton Oilers record for most regular season and playoff games played as an Oiler (1037 and 172). He was the team's first-ever NHL draft pick, and scored their first NHL goal (a power play goal against the Chicago Blackhawks assisted by Wayne Gretzky and Brett Callighen). During his professional hockey career, Lowe did not play a single game in the minor leagues, and his teams only once failed to make the playoffs.

-NHL all-star in 1984, 1985, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1990, and 1993.
-King Clancy Memorial Trophy winner in 1990
-Six time Stanley Cup winner.
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 03:51 PM   #481
24champ
Bring back Kubiak!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

With the next pick the Kings decided to shore up the defense, adding toughness to the Kings....

The Kings select (one of my favorites) Marty Mcsorley!

In the NHL, he played as a defenseman for the Pittsburgh Penguins, Edmonton Oilers, Los Angeles Kings, New York Rangers, San Jose Sharks, and Boston Bruins.

McSorley is the third-most penalized player in NHL history with 3,381 penalty minutes. He won two Stanley Cups with the Edmonton Oilers in 1987 and 1988, scoring twice during one game in the 1987 championship series. While playing for the Oilers, McSorley served as one of the team's enforcers and protected Wayne Gretzky, Jari Kurri, and Mark Messier. Gretzky, in turn, refused to OK the trade that sent him to the Los Angeles Kings on August 9, 1988, unless McSorley was included. The Kings reached the 1993 Stanley Cup Finals against the Montreal Canadiens, but in Game 2 McSorley was caught with an illegal stick, contributing to the Kings loss in the game and ultimately the series. McSorley otherwise had ten points in the series and was the only King to score during the final game.

On February 21, 2000, McSorley, playing for Boston Bruins, swung his stick and hit Donald Brashear in the head with seconds left in the Bruins-Vancouver Canucks game. Brashear lost consciousness and suffered a Grade 3 concussion. McSorley was suspended for 1 year, and the incident hurt the game's reputation. On October 4, 2000, a jury found McSorley guilty of assault with a weapon for his attack on Brashear. He was sentenced to 18 months probation. The trial was the first for an on-ice attack by an NHL player since 1988. McSorley attempted a comeback, but never played another NHL game.
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 12:31 AM   #482
Mtbrncofn
Ring of Famer

I'm making a little bit of a homer pick even though he's not with the organization anymore and wasn't there a real long time. I still like Rick Tocchet. He's a hard ass, so I'm taking everyone's favorite gambling ring organizer, RW Rick Tocchet ( Flyers, Pens, Kings,Bruins, Caps, Coyotes.
Mtbrncofn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 11:24 PM   #483
Clockwork Orange
Persona Non Grata

I seen him!

I'll select RW - Jere Lehtinen(Stars).

Alexander Ovechkin-Peter Forsberg-Mike Bossy
Aurel Joliat-Sergei Fedorov-Teemu Selanne
Markus Naslund-Gilbert Perrault-Daniel Alfredsson
LW-Howie Morenz-Jere Lehtinen

Bobby Orr-Scott Stevens
Chris Pronger-Sergei Zubov
Mattias Norstrom-D

Vladislav Tretiak
G
Old 09-02-2006, 12:35 PM   #484
Breck Bronc
Roland Deschain

The Gunslinger

The Denver Spurs select RW - Claude Lemieux (Canadiens,Devils,Avalanche,Coyotes).

Pepe came into the NHL in 1986 scoring big playoff goals and kept scoring them for the next 15 years. He has more career playoff goals than such peers as Steve Yzerman, Mario Lemeiux, and Dave Andreychuk.

He also played excellent defense as a right wing and famously shadowed Cam Neely, Jaromir Jagr, and Eric Lindros during New Jersey's 1995 Stanley Cup run, earning the Conn Smythe trophy for his work.

Claude will once again work with Guy Carbonneau on my checking fourth line.

Mats Sundin - Mario Lemieux - Guy Lafleur
Valery Kharmalov - Joe Sakic - Pavel Bure
Clark Gillies - Bryan Trottier - Rod Gilbert
(LW) - Guy Carbonneau - Claude Lemieux

Larry Robinson - Brian Leetch
Guy Lapointe - Scott Niedermayer
Valery Vasiliev - (D)

Grant Fuhr
(G)
Breck Bronc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 10:10 PM   #485
JCMElway
Moderate-erator

Dominate!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Oleg

Man, I thought about taking Lemeuix but I just couldn't stomach taking that bastard.

Time for another grinder.

Dave Taylor, RW, Kings

The Ontario native attended Clarkson University in Potsdam, New York. Following his first year, he was selected 210th overall by the Kings in the 1975 Amateur Draft. During his last year of eligibility in 1976-77, his goals, assists and point totals of 41-67-108 led the ECAC. It appeared that the Kings had been quite astute two years earlier. The hard-working winger was named an NCAA All-American and the ECAC player of the year.

Taylor burst onto the NHL scene with a 22-goal performance in 1977-78. The next year he exploded with 43 goals, and the following season he was teamed with Marcel Dionne and Charlie Simmer on the "Triple Crown Line". This unit was among the best in the league. In addition to being the line's defensive conscience, he was the grinder who fended off the toughest checkers on the opposing team.

In 1980-81, the competitive right winger registered career highs of 47 goals and 112 points. Following the season, he was placed on the NHL Second All-Star Team. His 106 points the following season were a credit to himself and Dionne since they had to do without Simmer for much of the year as the result of a badly broken leg he had suffered late in the previous season.

Between 1983 and 1986, Taylor represented Canada at three World Championships. His best performance was seven points in 10 games in 1986; the low point was a shattered wrist suffered in 1983, an injury that affected him for nearly a year. By the mid-1980s, Taylor was a respected veteran on the team and the natural choice to succeed Terry Ruskowski as captain in 1985-86.

Although his scoring totals dropped during the latter stages of his career, he remained a 20-goal threat and a respected defensive player. Prior to the 1988-89 season, he enthusiastically turned over his captaincy to incoming superstar Wayne Gretzky. The "Great One" drew attention to the Kings franchise and some of its notable stars like Taylor.

On February 5, 1991, he registered his 1,000th point at the Philadelphia Spectrum. Following the season, the soft-spoken winger's involvement in the community was also lauded and in 1990-91 he was presented with both the Bill Masterton and the King Clancy awards.

In his 16th NHL season in 1992-93, Taylor finally reached the Stanley Cup finals, where the Kings lost to the Montreal Canadiens. He played 33 games in 1993-94, then retired after the Kings failed to make the playoffs.

Many remember Taylor best because he was drafted so late and was such a tenacious competitor. He was also a legitimate star who appeared in five NHL All-Star games and finished in the top 10 of the NHL's scoring race three times. His tireless work for the Kings as community/player relations director and with charities such as the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation made him one of the most respected figures in the NHL.

When Taylor left the game, he stood second on L.A.'s all-time goals and points rankings behind his old linemate Marcel Dionne. In 1995 he followed Dionne and Rogie Vachon as the third member of the Kings to have his number retired by the team. He eventually took a position in the Kings' administration and was named the club's vice-president and general manager on April 22, 1997.
Old 09-02-2006, 10:12 PM   #486
Clockwork Orange
Persona Non Grata

I seen him!

Man, this thing is moving at the speed of light beer.
Old 09-02-2006, 10:13 PM   #487
JCMElway
Moderate-erator

Dominate!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Oleg

More about Taylor, a quote from teammate Dionne:

"Dave Taylor was the winger that you dream about, a great two-way player" Dionne said. "He had great dedication. He came in as a longshot to make the team and he made the best of his opportunity. He was a very intelligent player and there wasn't much you had to tell him. He was the kind of player that you didn't realize how committed he was until you had the chance to play with him. When I played against him, I just knew he was hard to beat, hard to get anything accomplished against him. He played a lot like Jari Kurri. You had to fight him for every inch.

"The Triple Crown Line was something very special in hockey," Dionne said. "Over the years, there have been a lot of situations where you had two guys who combined with a variety of forwards as great combinations but for three guys to play together as long and as well as we did, that is rare."
Old 09-02-2006, 10:13 PM   #488
JCMElway
Moderate-erator

Dominate!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Oleg

Jori is on the clock!
Old 09-02-2006, 11:20 PM   #489
Jori
US Olympian

The Colorado Rockies are proud to select:

LW Bill Barber

The Colorado Rockies:

Johnny Bucyk/Stan Mikita/Maurice Richard
Michel Goulet/Pat LaFontaine/Mike Gartner
Bill Barber/Dale Hawerchuk/Mark Recchi
---/Doug Gilmour/Pat Verbeek

Nicklas Lidstrom/ Serge Savard
Rod Langway/ Tim Horton
Wade Redden/--

Terry Sawchuk
--
Jori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 12:20 AM   #490
-Slap-
Ring of Famer

My team could use an offensive defenseman, so I will select D Sergei Gonchar (Islanders, Bruins, Penguins)

Sergei scored more points than any other NHL defensemen from 2000 through 2004, with 74 goals and 241 points for Washington and Boston.
-Slap- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 12:27 AM   #491
-Slap-
Ring of Famer

The Cold Equations

Bobby Hull - Phil Esposito - Joe Mullen

Brendan Shanahan - Bobby Clarke - Owen Nolan

Bob Gainey - Joe Thornton - Peter Bondra

(LW) - Rod Brind'Amour - (RW)

Doug Harvey - The Vladinator

Börje Salming - Zdeno Chára

Sergei Gonchar - (D)

Ken Dryden

Billy Smith

I just noticed my forwards are
almost all Canadians and Americans,
but all of my defensemen,
except one, are Europeans.

Last edited by -Slap-; 09-03-2006 at 12:33 AM..
Old 09-03-2006, 03:47 AM   #492
Killericon
Front 7, Please

Adopt-a-Bronco:
watermock

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Slap- View Post
I just noticed my forwards are
almost all Canadians and Americans,
but all of my defensemen,
except one, are Europeans.
My entire squad is Canadian.
Killericon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 03:28 PM   #493
-Slap-
Ring of Famer

Come on, let's finish this thing. Three rounds and change to go.

You're overdue to pick, Icon.
Old 09-04-2006, 09:31 PM   #494
Killericon
Front 7, Please

Adopt-a-Bronco:
watermock

My sorest apologies...I didn't realize it was my pick until I was driving home from the Cabin.

Killericon is happy to pick D - Earl Siebert(Rangers, Blackhawks, Red Wings).

Earl Seibert played his junior hockey in his hometown, Kitchener, and turned pro in 1929 with the Springfield Indians of the Can-Am league. During his two-year term in Springfield, he suffered a serious concussion and for the rest of his career wore a helmet, making him the first player to wear headgear on a regular basis. In 1931 Seibert joined the New York Rangers, beginning a 15-year NHL career during which he'd become one of the league's premier players. Seibert's demeanor was always serious. On the ice, this manifested itself in mature play and tremendous leadership. Off ice, it meant he was a tough negotiator in contract talks. During his second season, Seibert enlisted his father as his agent in some acrimonious negotiations with the Rangers, but any ill feelings were forgotten by the time New York won the Stanley Cup that spring, beating the Leafs 3-1 in a best-of-five final series. Eventually, though, the Rangers brass tired of Seibert's tenacious haggling and he was traded to Chicago for Art Coulter.
It was in the Windy City that Seibert established himself as one of the best defensemen of his era. He was named to the First or Second All-Star Team each year between 1935 and 1944, a feat surpassed only by Gordie Howe, Maurice Richard, Bobby Hull and Doug Harvey. Seibert was generally regarded as second only to Eddie Shore in terms of skill and rugged play, and Shore once confessed that Seibert was the only man he was afraid to fight. Defensively, Seibert was one of the best shot-blockers in the game, and he could move the puck just as quickly as anyone.
Although his career was full of great accomplishments, it was compromised by one of the worst accidents in the history of the game. On January 28, 1937, in a game against the Montreal Canadiens, Seibert and Howie Morenz chased after a puck behind the Chicago net. Seibert tied up his man on the play, but Morenz fell awkwardly into the boards, shattering his leg. Just six weeks later, Morenz died in hospital, having never recovered emotionally from the devastation of the career-ending injury. Seibert himself never really got over the trauma; whenever he was asked if he'd ever played against Morenz, he'd reply bitterly, "Yeah. I killed him."
In 1938 he led the Black Hawks to the Stanley Cup, defeating the Toronto Maple Leafs in five games. He was such a favorite with the team's owner, Major Frederic McLaughlin, that he was given part ownership of the team. However, when McLaughlin died, manager Bill Tobin refused to acknowledge this gesture and instead traded Seibert to the Detroit Red Wings. He played just 43 games over a season and a half in the Motor City before he retired.
When Eddie Shore asked Seibert to coach his Springfield Indians, the team he'd begun his career with, Earl accepted. The relationship, however, was perpetually strained, and Seibert left after only one season, bitter for the experience and wanting to have nothing more to do with hockey. In 1963 he was elected to the Hockey Hall of Fame and, along with his father, who was elected in 1961, became the first father-son combination ever elected as players.

Last edited by Killericon; 09-04-2006 at 09:35 PM..
Old 09-04-2006, 09:34 PM   #495
JCMElway
Moderate-erator

Dominate!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Oleg

Bronco LB 52 is on the clock until 8 PM CST.
Old 09-05-2006, 11:02 PM   #496
JCMElway
Moderate-erator

Dominate!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Oleg

Killericon is on the clock until 8:00 PM CST.

Bronco LB 52 may make two selections at any time.
Old 09-06-2006, 12:03 AM   #497
Killericon
Front 7, Please

Adopt-a-Bronco:
watermock

Killericon is happy to perfect his checking line with Tie Domi.

Tie Domi was born on November 1, 1969 in Windsor, Ontario. Growing up, his favourite hockey player was Dave "Tiger" Williams. Tie played his major junior hockey with the Peterborough Petes of the Ontario Hockey League (OHL). The Toronto Maple Leafs drafted him the 2nd round, 27th overall in the 1988 NHL entry draft. After playing a season with the Newmarket Saints of the American Hockey League, Domi got his first taste of the NHL in 1990 and played in 2 games for the Maple Leafs. He was then traded along with with Mark Laforest to the New-York Rangers for Greg Johnston. He spent a couple of seasons in the Rangers organization, establishing himself as an NHL enforcer. In December 1992 he was traded to the Winnipeg Jets with Kris King for Ed Olczyk. Domi was a fan favourite in Winnipeg, never hesitant to take on fighters much bigger than him.

In 1995 he was sent back to the team that drafted him. The Jets traded him to the Maple Leafs for Mike Eastwood and a draft pick. Tie now became the fan favouite in Toronto, providing much needed protection for skilled players like Doug Gilmour and Mats Sundin. The 5"10 left winger has tangled with several heavyweights including Bob Probert, Mike Peluso, Sandy McCarthy, Rob Ray, Georges Laraque, Gino Odjick and Andre Roy. His stay in Toronto has also included several incidents that have landed Domi in some hot water. His elbow to the head of Scott Niedermayer in a playoff series with the New Jersey Devils and his altercation with a Philadelphia Flyers while in the penalty box lead to suspensions. After the recent lock out, Domi was a free agent and was wooed by several teams including the Pittsburgh Penguins. He has instead decided to stay with the Toronto Maple Leafs for the couple of years. Tie Domi currently sits 3rd all time in career NHL penalty minutes with 3406. Domi's NHL career has likely come to an end as he was bought out by the Leafs in the summer of 2006.

Can't pick Tie Domi without posting this pick:

Calgary Blackhawks Starting Roster.

1st Scoring Line:

LW - Paul Kariya
C - Denis Savard
RW - Cam Neely

2nd Scoring Line:

LW - Lanny McDonald
C - Joe Nieuwendyk
RW - Dino Ciccarelli

3rd Scoring Line:

LW - Dany Heatley
C - Daryl Sittler
RW - Theo Fleury

Checking Line:

LW - Tiger Williams
C - Eric Lindros
RW - Tie Domi

Defensive Pair 1:

D - Paul Coffey
D - Rob Blake

Defensive Pair 2:

D - Raymond Bourque
D - Earl Siebert

Defensive Pair 3:

D - Doug Wilson
D -

Goalies:

1 - Tony Esposito
2 -

Head Coach -

Captain - Raymond Bourque
Alternate - Paul Kariya
Alternate - Paul Coffey
Alternate - Cam Neely

Now, I need someone to do me a favour. Please, someone pick Brian Fellows. I would pick him if it weren't for the fact that I needed a Checking line RW. Plus, I tossed a coin. Domi was heads, and I got the Queen.

Last edited by Killericon; 09-13-2006 at 02:52 PM..
Old 09-06-2006, 12:11 AM   #498
Killericon
Front 7, Please

Adopt-a-Bronco:
watermock

Draft History

1. 24champbailey C - Wayne Gretzky(Oilers, Blues, Kings, Rangers)
2. Mtbrncofn G - Patrick Roy(Canadiens, Avalanche)
3. Clockwork Orange D - Bobby Orr(Bruins, Blackhawks)
4. Breck Bronc C - Mario Lemieux(Penguins)
5. JCMElway RW - Gordie Howe(Red Wings, Whalers)
6. Jori G - Terry Sawchuck(Red Wings, Maple Leafs, Bruins, Kings, Rangers)
7. -Slap- LW - Bobby Hull(Blackhawks, Jets, Whalers)
8. killericon D - Paul Coffey(Oilers, Penguins, Kings, Red Wings, Whalers, Flyers, Blackhawks, Hurricanes, Bruins)
9. Bronco LB 52 G- Dominik Hasek(Blackhawks, Sabres, Senators, Red Wings)

10. Bronco LB 52 C- Steve Yzerman(Red Wings)
11. killericon D - Raymond Bourque(Bruins, Avalanche)
12. -Slap- D - Doug Harvey(Canadiens, Rangers, Red Wings, Blues)
13. Jori RW - Maurice Richard(Canadiens)
14. JCMElway G - Martin Brodeur(Devils)
15. Breck Bronc C - Joe Sakic(Avalanche)
16. Clockwork Orange G - Vladislav Tretiak(CSKA Moscow, Red Army)
17. Mtbrncofn D - Al MacInnis(Flames, Blues)
18. 24champbailey D - Eddie Shore(Bruins, Americans)

19. 24champbailey G - Jacques Plante(Canadiens, Blues, Maple Leafs, Bruins, Oilers)
20. Mtbrncofn C - Mark Messier(Oilers, Rangers, Canucks)
21. Clockwork Orange RW - Mike Bossy(Islanders)
22. Breck Bronc D - Larry Robinson(Kings, Canadiens)
23. JCMElway C - Marcel Dionne(Red Wings, Kings, Rangers)
24. Jori D - Nicklas Lidstrom(Red Wings)
25. -Slap- G - Ken Dryden(Canadiens)
26. killericon G - Tony Esposito(Canadiens, Blackhawks)
27. Bronco LB 52 D - Dennis Potvin(Islanders)

28. Bronco LB 52 D - Pierre Pilote(Blackhawks, Maple Leafs)
29. killericon RW - Cam Neely(Canucks, Bruins)
30. -Slap- C - Phil Esposito(Blackhawks, Bruins, Rangers)
31. Jori C - Stan Mikita(Blackhawks)
32. JCMElway RW - Jaromir Jagr(Penguins, Rangers)
33. Breck Bronc C - Bryan Trottier(Islanders, Penguins)
34. Clockwork Orange C - Peter Forsberg(Avalanche, Flyers)
35. Mtbrncofn C - Ron Francis(Whalers, Oenguins, Hurricanes)
36. 24champbailey C - Jean Béliveau(Canadiens)

37. 24champbailey LW - Luc Robitaille(Kings, Rangers, Penguins, Red Wings)
38. Mtbrncofn RW - Brett Hull(Flames, Blues, Stars, Red Wings, Coyotes)
39. Clockwork Orange D - Scott Stevens(Capitals, Blues, Devils)
40. Breck Bronc RW - Guy Lafleur(Canadiens, Rangers, Nordiques)
41. JCMElway C - Adam Oates(Red Wings, Bruins, Capitals)
42. Jori RW - Mike Gartner(Capitals, North Stars, Rangers, Maple Leafs, Coyotes)
43. -Slap- LW - Brendan Shanahan(Red Wings, Whalers, Blues, Devils)
44. killericon LW - Paul Kariya(Mighty Ducks, Avalanche, Predators)
45. Bronco LB 52 LW - Ted Lindsay(Blackhawks, Red Wings)

46. Bronco LB 52 RW - Bernie "Boom Boom" Geoffrion(Rangers, Canadiens)
47. killericon D - Rob Blake(Avalanche, Kings)
48. -Slap- D - Vladimir Konstantinov(Red Wings)
49. Jori D - Rod Langway(Canadiens, Capitals)
50. JCMElway C - Scotty Bowman(Canadiens, Penguins, Red Wings)
51. Breck Bronc D- Brian Leetch(Rangers, Maple Leafs, Bruins)
52. Clockwork Orange LW - Alexander Ovechkin(Capitals)
53. Mtbrncofn D - Phil Housley(Sabres, Jets, Blues, Flames, Devils, Capitals, Blackhawks, Maple Leafs)
54. 24champbailey RW - Jari Kurri(Oilers, Kings, Rangers, Mighty Ducks, Avalanche)

55. 24champbailey D - Chris Chelios(Canadiens, Blackhawks, Red Wings)
56. Mtbrncofn F - Peter Stastny(Nordiques, Devils, Blues)
57. Clockwork Orange D - Chris Pronger(Whalers, Blues, Oilers, Ducks)
58. Breck Bronc RW - Pavel Bure(Canucks, Panthers, Rangers)
59. JCMElway D - Viacheslav "Slava" Fetisov(USSR, Red Wings)
60. Jori LW - Johnny Bucyk(Red Wings, Bruins)
61. -Slap- C - Bobby Clarke(Flyers)
62. killericon C - Denis Savard(Blackhawks, Canadiens, Lightning)
63. Bronco LB 52 LW - Frank Mahovlich(Maple Leafs, Red Wings, Canadiens)

64. Bronco LB 52 D - Brad Park(Rangers, Bruins, Red Wings)
65. killericon RW - Dino Ciccarelli(North Stars, Red Wings, Capitals, Lightning, Panthers)
66. -Slap- D - Börje Salming(Maple Leafs, Red Wings)
67. Jori D - Serge Savard(Canadiens, Jets)
68. JCMElway LW - Bob Probert(Red Wings, Blackhawks)
69. Breck Bronc LW - Valery Kharmalov(CSKA Moscow)
70. Clockwork Orange C - Sergei Fedorov(Red Wings, Ducks, Blue Jackets)
71. Mtbrncofn LW - Dave Andreychuk(Sabres, Maple Leafs, Devils, Bruins, Avs, Lightning)
72. 24champbailey D - Leonard "Red" Kelly(Red Wings, Maple Leafs)

73. 24champbailey C - Milt Schmidt(Bruins)
74. Mtbrncofn C - Dale Hunter(Nordique, Capitals, Avalanche)
75. Clockwork Orange RW - Teemu Selanne(Jets, Ducks, Avalanche)
76. Breck Bronc C - Mats Sundin(Nordiques, Maple Leafs)
77. JCMElway D - Leo Boivin(Maple Leafs ,Bruins, Red Wings, Penguins, North Stars)
78. Jori C - Dale Hawerchuk(Jets, Sabres, Blues, Flyers)
79. -Slap- LW - Bob Gainey(Canadiens)
80. killericon D - Doug Wilson(Blackhawks, Sharks)
81. Bronco LB 52 C - Alex Delvecchio(Red Wings)

82. Bronco LB 52 RW - Andy Bathgate(Canucks, Rangers, Red Wings, Maple Leafs, Penguins, Canucks)
83. killericon C - Joe Nieuwendyk(Flames, Stars, Devils, Maple Leafs, Panthers)
84. -Slap- RW - Joe Mullen(Blues, Flames, Penguins, Bruins)
85. Jori LW - Michel Goulet(Nordiques, Blackhawks)
86. JCMElway D - Larry Murphy(Kings, Capitals, North Stars, Penguins, Red Wings)
87. Breck Bronc D - Scott Niedermayer (Devils, Mighty Ducks)
88. Clockwork Orange LW - Aurel Joliat(Canadiens)
89. Mtbrncofn C - Mike Modano(Stars)
90. 24champbailey C - Henri Richard(Canadians)

91. 24champbailey RW - Yvan Cournoyer(Canadians)
92. Mtbrncofn RW - Jarome Iginla(Flames)
93. Clockwork Orange C - Gilbert Perrault(Sabres)
94. Breck Bronc D - Guy Lapointe(Canadiens, Blues)
95. JCMElway C - Sid Abel(Red Wings, Blackhawks)
96. Jori D - Tim Horton(Maple Leafs, Rangers, Penguins, Sabres)
97. -Slap- G - Billy Smith(Islanders, Kings)
98. killericon RW - Theo Fleury(Flames, Avalanche, Rangers, Blackhawks)
99. Bronco LB 52 G - Frank Brimsek(Bruins, Blackhawks)

100. Bronco LB 52 C - Frank Boucher(Rangers)
101. killericon LW - Lanny McDonald(Maple Leafs, Rockies, Flames)
102. -Slap- RW - Owen Nolan(Nordiques, Avalanche, Sharks, Maple Leafs, Coyotes)
103. Jori C - Doug Gilmour(Blues, Flames, Maple Leafs, Devils, Blackhawks, Sabres, Canadiens)
104. JCMElway LW - Glenn Anderson(Oilers, Maple Leafs, Blues)
105. Breck Bronc G - Grant Fuhr(Oilers, Maple Leafs, Sabres, Blues)
106. Clockwork Orange LW - Markus Naslund(Penguins, Canucks)
107. Mtbrncofn D - Adam Foote(Avalanche, Blue Jackets)
108. 24champbailey RW - Richard "Dickie" Moore(Canadiens, Maple Leafs, Blues)

109. 24champbailey D - Marcel Pronovost(Red Wings, Maple Leafs)
110. Mtbrncofn LW - Ilya Kovalchuk(Thrashers)
111. Clockwork Orange D - Sergei Zubov(Rangers, Penguins, Stars)
112. Breck Bronc LW - Clark Gillies(Islanders, Sabres)
113. JCMElway RW/D - Dit Clapper(Bruins)
114. Jori C - Pat Lafontaine(Islanders)
115. -Slap- C - Joe Thornton(Bruins, Sharks)
116. killericon C - Eric Lindros(Flyers, Rangers, Maple Leafs, Stars)
117. Bronco LB 52 D - Bill Gadsby(Blackhawks, Rangers, Red Wings)

118. Bronco LB 52 D - Mark Howe(Whalers, Flyers, Red Wings)
119. killericon LW - Dany Heatley(Thrashers, Senators)
120. -Slap- RW - Peter Bondra(Capitals, Senators, Thrashers)
121. Jori RW - Pat Verbeek(Devils, Whalers, Rangers, Stars, Red Wings)
122. JCMElway D - Butch Bouchard(Canadiens)
123. Breck Bronc D - Valery Vasiliev(Dynamo Moscow)
124. Clockwork Orange RW - Daniel Alfredsson(Senators)
125. Mtbrncofn D - Gary Suter(Flames, Blackhawks, Sharks)
126. 24champbailey G - Bill Durnan(Canadiens)

127. 24champbailey D - Jacques Laperriere(Canadiens)
128. Mtbrncofn{Traded to -Slap-} LW - Rod Brind'Amour(Blues, Flyers, Hurricanes)
129. Clockwork Orange C - Howie Morenz(Canadiens, Blackhawks, Rangers)
130. Breck Bronc RW - Rod Gilbert(Rangers)
131. JCMElway C - Cyclone Taylor(Senators, Kings, Millionaires)
132. Jori RW - Mark Recchi(Penguins, Flyers, Canadiens, Hurricanes)
133. -Slap-{Traded to Mtbrncofn} D - Ed Jovanovski(Panthers, Canucks, Coyotes)
134. killericon LW - Dave "Tiger" Williams(Maple Leafs, Canucks, Red Wings, Kings, Whalers)
135. Bronco LB 52 LW - Toe Blake(Canadiens)

136. Bronco LB 52 C - Sidney Crosby(Penguins)
137. killericon C - Darryl Sittler(Maple Leafs, Flyers, Red Wings)
138. -Slap- D - Zdeno Chára(Senators, Islanders, Bruins)
139. Jori D - Wade Redden(Senators)
140. JCMElway LW - Steve Shutt(Canadiens, Kings)
141. Breck Bronc C - Guy Carbonneau(Candiens, Blues, Stars)
142. Clockwork Orange D - Mattias Norstrom(Rangers, Kings)
143. Mtbrncofn LW - Patrik Elias(Devils)
144. 24champbailey D - Kevin Lowe(Oilers, Rangers)

145. 24champbailey D - Marty McSorley(Penguins, Oilers, Kings, Rangers, Sharks, Bruins)
146. Mtbrncofn RW - Rick Tocchet(Flyers, Pens, Kings,Bruins, Caps, Coyotes)
147. Clockwork Orange RW - Jere Lehtinen(Stars)
148. Breck Bronc RW - Claude Lemieux(Canadiens, Devils, Avalanche, Coyotes)
149. JCMElway RW - Dave Taylor(Kings)
150. Jori LW - Bill Barber(Flyers)
151. -Slap- D - Sergei Gonchar(Islanders, Bruins, Penguins)
152. killericon D - Earl Siebert(Rangers, Blackhawks, Red Wings)
153. Bronco LB 52

154. Bronco LB 52
155. killericon RW - Tie Domi(Maple Leafs, Rangers, Jets)
156. -Slap-
157. Jori
158. JCMElway
159. Breck Bronc
160. Clockwork Orange
161. Mtbrncofn
162. 24champbailey

Alphabetical Listing

A

Abel, Sid
Alfredsson, Daniel
Anderson, Glenn
Andreychuk, Dave

B

Bathgate, Andy
Barber, Bill
Béliveau, Jean
Blake, Toe
Blake, Rob
Boivin, Leo
Bondra, Peter
Bouchard, Butch
Boucher, Frank
Bourque, Raymond
Bossy, Mike
Bowman, Scotty
Brimsek, Frank
Brind'Amour, Rod
Brodeur, Martin
Bucyk, Johnny
Bure, Pavel

C

CarbonneauGuy
Clarke, Bobby
Clapper, Dit
Ciccarelli, Dino
Chára. Zdeno
Chelios, Chris
Coffey, Paul
Cournoyer, Yvan
Crosby, Sidney

D

Delvecchio, Alex
Dionne, Marcel
Domi, Tie
Dryden, Ken
Durnan, Bill

E

Elias, Patrik
Esposito, Phil
Esposito, Tony

F

Fedorov, Sergei
Fetisov, Viacheslav
Fleury, Theoren
Foote, Adam
Forsberg, Peter
Francis, Ron
Fuhr, Grant

G

Gadsby, Bill
Gartner, Mike
Gainey, Bob
Geoffrion, Bernie
Gilbert, Rod
Gillies, Clark
Gimour, Doug
Gonchar, Sergei
Goulet, Michel
Gretzky, Wayne

H

Harvey, Doug
Hasek, Dominik
Hawerchuk, Dale
Heatley, Dany
Horton, Tim
Housley, Phil
Howe, Gordie
Howe, Mark
Hull, Bobby
Hull, Brett
Hunter, Dale

I

Iginla, Jarome

J

Jagr, Jaromir
Joliat, Aurel
Jovanovski, Ed

K

Kariya, Paul
Kelly, Leonard "Red"
Kharmalov, Valery
Konstantinov, Vladimir
Kovalchuk, Ilya
Kurri, Jari

L

Lafleur, Guy
Lafontaine, Pat
Laperriere, Jacques
Lapointe, Guy
Langway, Rod
Leetch, Brian
Lehtinen, Jere
Lemieux, Claude
Lemieux, Mario
Lidstrom, Nicklas
Lindsay, Ted
Lindros, Eric
Lowe, Kevin

M

MacInnis, Al
Mahovlich, Frank
McDonald, Lanny
McSorley, Marty
Messier, Mark
Mikita, Stan
Modano, Mike
Moore, Richard "Dickie"
Morenz, Howie
Mullen, Joe
Murphy, Larry

N

Naslund, Markus
Neely, Cam
Niedermayer, Scott
Nieuwendyk, Joe
Nolan, Owen
Norstrom, Mattias

O

Oates, Adam
Orr, Bobby
Ovechkin, Alexander

P

Park, Brad
Perrault, Gilbert
Plante, Jacques
Pilote, Pierre
Potvin, Dennis
Probert, Bob
Pronger, Chris
Pronovost, Marcel

Q

R

Recchi, Mark
Redden, Wade
Richard, Henri
Richard, Maurice
Robinson, Larry
Robitaille, Luc
Roy, Patrick

S

Sakic, Joe
Salming, Börje
Savard, Denis
Savard, Serge
Sawchuck, Terry
Schmidt, Milt
Selanne, Teemu
Shanahan, Brendan
Shutt, Steve
Shore, Eddie
Siebert, Earl
Smith, Billy
Stastny, Peter
Stevens, Scott
Sundin, Mats
Suter, Gary

T

Taylor, Cyclone
Taylor, Dave
Thornton, Joe
Tocchet, Rick
Tretiak, Vladislav
Trottier, Brian

U

V

Vasiliev, Valery

W

Williams, Dave "Tiger"
Wilson, Doug

X

Y

Yzerman, Steve

Z

Zubov, Sergei

-Slap- is on the clock. Jori is on deck.

If anyone spots ANY errors, please inform me of them.

Also, it'd be a huge help if people posted their picks in the format displayed in the draft history.

Last edited by Killericon; 09-06-2006 at 12:16 AM..
Old 09-06-2006, 12:48 AM   #499
-Slap-
Ring of Famer

LW, Krzysztof Oliwa (Devils, Blue Jackets, Penguins, Rangers, Bruins, Flames)

Born April 12, 1973 in Tychy, Poland

6'5", 235 pounds
  • The Polish Hammer.

• First Polish player to win the Stanley Cup.

• Always seems to be smiling while commiting an on-ice atrocity.

Old 09-06-2006, 01:49 AM   #500
Killericon
Front 7, Please

Adopt-a-Bronco:
watermock

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Slap- View Post
LW, Krzysztof Oliwa (Devils, Blue Jackets, Penguins, Rangers, Bruins, Flames)
Ol-i-wa! Ol-i-wa! Ol-i-wa!

Hands down, the most popular chant during the Flames' 04 cup run.