The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Other Sports Discussion > NHL
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-17-2006, 11:47 PM   #4376
Sassy
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eddie Royal

And you're a b****. I'm a better hockey player than anyone on this forum...

You can't prove either one of those
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 11:49 PM   #4377
PatsWin2002
Giggity

For what it's worth, a game 7 is good for the NHL....even if it is 2 small markets after thier recent troubles and OLN network crapola.

I think I want Carolina...not sure why....but game 7's are always worth watching.
PatsWin2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 11:52 PM   #4378
Mtbrncofn
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy

You can't prove either one of those
Mtbrncofn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 11:56 PM   #4379
Mogulseeker
Formerly mightysmurf

Eat greedy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtbrncofn
Damn right I'm a b****. Get used to it and take your bandwaggoning criticism like a man.

I've been playing and watching hockey since 6-7 years before you knew it existed.... the birth of the Colorado Avalanche wasn't the birth of Colorado hockey.

Bandwagoner... heh... cept I've seen every Stanley Cup playoff game over the last four years. I guess you're just not knowledgable enough to understand to excitment and importance of the World Cup.

I go to college, work in the military, play hockey, and have a girlfriend.... I'm on here when I'm at work and sometimes relaxing at home, and I try to squeeze in some time for friends and sports events. Weighing your options is something that us adults do in this world, and I'd much rather be watching the World Cup.

I'm sticking to my origional prediction that Edmonton will take it, and I will be happy if and when it happens.

I'll be in Denver next September-October, and assuming that no-one who posts here plays for the Avalanche or Pioneers, I will easily take you on.
Mogulseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 11:58 PM   #4380
Sassy
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eddie Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatsWin2002
For what it's worth, a game 7 is good for the NHL....even if it is 2 small markets after thier recent troubles and OLN network crapola.

I think I want Carolina...not sure why....but game 7's are always worth watching.
Matt Cullen
Old 06-17-2006, 11:59 PM   #4381
Mogulseeker
Formerly mightysmurf

Eat greedy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork Orange
The Swedes send some eye candy for the men this time. Eeeexcellent.

Go Canes! Skate the Cup tonight!

Theres plenty more pics of beautiful Swedish women than that!!! Why limit yourself....

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...m_schweden.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...683082_7_1.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...698450_7_1.jpg
Old 06-18-2006, 12:00 AM   #4382
Sassy
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eddie Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightySmurf
I've been playing and watching hockey since 6-7 years before you knew it existed.... the birth of the Colorado Avalanche wasn't the birth of Colorado hockey.

Bandwagoner... heh... cept I've seen every Stanley Cup playoff game over the last four years. I guess you're just not knowledgable enough to understand to excitment and importance of the World Cup.

I go to college, work in the military, play hockey, and have a girlfriend.... I'm on here when I'm at work and sometimes relaxing at home, and I try to squeeze in some time for friends and sports events. Weighing your options is something that us adults do in this world, and I'd much rather be watching the World Cup.

I'm sticking to my origional prediction that Edmonton will take it, and I will be happy if and when it happens.

I'll be in Denver next September-October, and assuming that no-one who posts here plays for the Avalanche or Pioneers, I will easily take you on.
I can't wait to see the response to this!
Old 06-18-2006, 12:15 AM   #4383
Mtbrncofn
Ring of Famer

Quote:

Seriously, Smurfette.....shut up while you're still behind. I've got a few years on you, bonehead. You presume way too much. I don't care if you play hockey, have a girlfriend ( poor chicky ), and fly to the moon in your spare time. You constistently make STUPID bandwaggoning statements and you won't own up to it.

Would you like me to go back and dig up some of your past ones? I can guarantee the hockey fans on this site would never make 1/10th of the statements you do. You say you're gonna switch loyalties like most people say, 'I need to use the restroom'.

I'm not sure what you want to 'take me on' in. I've never said I play hockey. I'm a mother of 3. Maybe I'll send one of my kids to take you on. They love the Smurfs.

Last edited by Mtbrncofn; 06-18-2006 at 12:22 AM..
Old 06-18-2006, 12:38 AM   #4384
Mogulseeker
Formerly mightysmurf

Eat greedy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow

I'm just going to walk away like a civilized human.... I wil say this though, if you find any of my comments sensational, I do exaggerate on the net a little for effect.

I'm about 100% sure you're refering to the time I said I was going to be a Flyers fan, even though that was clearly sarcasm.

"poor chicky" Well I'd definitley rather be with her than you, so thats saying something. I'm really not much into the old and ugly as I'm into the young and good-looking. I like smooth skin, curves, and perky boobs.... not wrinkled, fat, and sag-bags. It's just who I am.

Oh and I got my nickname because I used to dye my hair blue for games, and I was known to take on guys twice my size.

Anyway, go Oilers. I think I might actually watch the game Tomorow.

Since this is the last time I open up a thread pertaining to Hockey, I will leave my closing remarks about the Avalanche this year -

I think this team is on the brink of a new, younger era. Players like Wolski, Svatos, and Boychuck have enormous potential, and I don't think this team is that far off. They have talent.... offense, defense, and goaltending, they just need to find a medium to incorperate it all. The Av's might only be a Zdeno Chara, or another Adam Foote from being a powerhouse again. Breeze-by needs to go, and we need a solid Defensive d-man. Laperriere and Brunette are pleasent suprises, and can be difference makers in the future. Tanguay needs to get tougher and could be a top player in the NHL.... Hejduk and Blake are still stars, but need to find their consistancy. Theodore needs to play up to his name.... I guess thats it.

Great hockey season on the Mane! Even if it didn't turn out perfect.

Last edited by Mogulseeker; 06-18-2006 at 12:40 AM..
Old 06-18-2006, 12:47 AM   #4385
Mtbrncofn
Ring of Famer

Quote:
I'm just going to walk away like a civilized human.... I wil say this though, if you find any of my comments sensational, I do exaggerate on the net a little for effect.

I'm about 100% sure you're refering to the time I said I was going to be a Flyers fan, even though that was clearly sarcasm.

"poor chicky" Well I'd definitley rather be with her than you, so thats saying something. I'm really not much into the old and ugly as I'm into the young and good-looking. I like smooth skin, curves, and perky boobs.... not wrinkled, fat, and sag-bags. It's just who I am.

Oh and I got my nickname because I used to dye my hair blue for games, and I was known to take on guys twice my size.

Since this is the last time I open up a thread pertaining to Hockey, I will leave my closing remarks about the Avalanche this year -

I think this team is on the brink of a new, younger era. Players like Wolski, Svatos, and Boychuck have enormous potential, and I don't think this team is that far off. They have talent.... offense, defense, and goaltending, they just need to find a medium to incorperate it all. The Av's might only be a Zdeno Chara, or another Adam Foote from being a powerhouse again. Breeze-by needs to go, and we need a solid Defensive d-man. Laperriere and Brunette are pleasent suprises, and can be difference makers in the future. Tanguay needs to get tougher and could be a top player in the NHL.... Hejduk and Blake are still stars, but need to find their consistancy. Theodore needs to play up to his name.... I guess thats it.

You know in twenty years, you're going to be Mock, right?! You've got a damn good start on it.

And if we're discussing likes....I like men who aren't complete morons who walk around with their foot crammed down their throat most of their life.

So did you have to go to Sweden to get a girl cuz the American ones couldn't stand you? Maybe they dig moronic over there.
Old 06-18-2006, 12:54 AM   #4386
Hogan11
Rock-N-Roll Historian

Let's take these SOB's out!!!!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Floyd Little

Quote:
Maybe, but try as you might...you're still no Alec R.

Quote:
Clearly, since You're not good enough to be a Flyers fan, especially based upon your comments since entering the service. Honestly, I've never seen the jerk quotent upped so much in such a short span of time in my entire life.

Quote:
Like I said....confirmation that you're a total jerk.

Quote:
No one gives a flying fack

Quote:
The only sensible thing you've said in this entire post......

Quote:
Since this is the last time I open up a thread pertaining to Hockey....
One can only hope...........

Last edited by Hogan11; 06-18-2006 at 12:57 AM..
Hogan11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 01:09 AM   #4387
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:

Too bad World Cup football is on, which is a kajillion times bigger of an event than the Stanley Cup.

Anyway, good on Edmonton, I hope they take it.
Y'know... in polite adult company, calling a lady a "b**ch" is generally considered unacceptable...
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 01:12 AM   #4388
Sassy
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eddie Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame
Y'know... in polite adult company, calling a lady a "b**ch" is generally considered unacceptable...

Thank God I'm a Nihilist

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aren't personal insults such as these reason for banning?
Old 06-18-2006, 01:19 AM   #4389
Clockwork Orange
Persona Non Grata

I seen him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy
Aren't personal insults such as these reason for banning?
If they are, I said enough to mock tonight to ensure that my grandchildren won't be allowed to post here.
Clockwork Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 01:28 AM   #4390
Sassy
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eddie Royal

Quote:
If they are, I said enough to mock tonight to ensure that my grandchildren won't be allowed to post here.
Hmm...I need to check that out
Old 06-18-2006, 01:29 AM   #4391
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:

There is nothing even remotely "civilized" about Paragraph 3 of this post. The personal insults were unprovoked and totally unwarranted in my opinion... and an apology is in order...
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 01:36 AM   #4392
Breck Bronc
Roland Deschain

The Gunslinger

Quote:
And how do we go about that? Play on opposing drop-in hockey teams and see who's better ? I'm down for that. You're a defenseman, right? I usually play right wing.

Since hockey isn't a one-on-one sport like boxing or ping pong, we might have to improvise to find a true champion. It might have to come down to a few games of table hockey, though not the overrated Super Chexx game. Since you're so big on Swedish culture, how about a match-up on a Stiga table, USA vs. Sweden?
Breck Bronc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 01:36 AM   #4393
Pendejo
The off-season.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
"The Greek"

Let's all just take a few deep breaths and calm down. Things were said, so let's be adults about this.

It's clear that I'm not a strong reader...but I do believe that Smurf threw down the gauntlet. Let's be mature...because I don't think there's a poster on the 'mane who doesn't want to see the spunky mt vs. the delusional sailor smurf in some one on one hockey.

Mt...he laid down the challenge. Do you accept? Are you up for some one on one hockey? No foil though...ok?
Pendejo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 01:38 AM   #4394
Breck Bronc
Roland Deschain

The Gunslinger

Quote:
Link? Mock smack is always a fun read.
Breck Bronc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 01:40 AM   #4395
Clockwork Orange
Persona Non Grata

I seen him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breck Bronc
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=43213
Clockwork Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 09:14 AM   #4396
Nuggets4
Requisite Nugs Die-Hard

Buffaloes, Buffaloes, Go C-U!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Allen Iverson

Quote:

Not only that, but I hear you kicked Chuck Norris' ass in a fight.

Quote:
If that was wrong, I don't want to be right.
Nuggets4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 04:51 PM   #4397
Mtbrncofn
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendejo
Let's all just take a few deep breaths and calm down. Things were said, so let's be adults about this.

It's clear that I'm not a strong reader...but I do believe that Smurf threw down the gauntlet. Let's be mature...because I don't think there's a poster on the 'mane who doesn't want to see the spunky mt vs. the delusional sailor smurf in some one on one hockey.

Mt...he laid down the challenge. Do you accept? Are you up for some one on one hockey? No foil though...ok?
Well if I have to take on a challenge in something I've never done in my life, then he has to as well. I'll think on it.

I'm worried that people like Smurf are in charge of protecting our country.
Old 06-18-2006, 07:20 PM   #4398
BroncosMT
Back in Big Sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breck Bronc

ROFLMAO!!
BroncosMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 08:57 PM   #4399
Mtbrncofn
Ring of Famer

I've thought about this 'take on' after a little note from Pendejo. Do I have to play legally? I mean, can I use the stick in whatever way I want? That's what I'd really like to do.
Old 06-19-2006, 09:06 AM   #4400
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist

rorrim|mirror

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia

Quote:

you're a douche
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote