The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Ring of Fame Threads
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2006, 12:32 AM   #51
SoCalBronco
Nixonite
 
SoCalBronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Arcadia, CA
Posts: 35,945

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by angryllama
You might be an omane regular if:

Watermock has confused you.
Slap has slapped you.
LABF has spammed you.
Rhymesayers has wanted the jersey of a player you are discussing.
Hercules Rockefeller has set your cap straight.
HEAV has provided you with quality information.
Wabbit has given you the inside track.
Kaylore kept you plugged into camp like you were there.
SoCal was one of your draft study sources.
Alec dissed you.
Oskie got you motivated for turnovers.
Patswin gave you some good natured debate.
Yavoon criticised your post.
Hulamau unintentionally made you jealous of his location.
Mediator gave you a good angle on X's and O's.
Bloodsunday engaged you in thorough discussion.
Rulon Velvet Jones' avatars and sigs made you laugh your butt off.
Iowanian made you wonder how bad mathematics education actually is in the public school system.
Very nice. Rep
__________________


BRING BACK BUTCH
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 04:06 AM   #52
Odysseus
Fan of the home team
 
Odysseus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Durango, Colorado
Posts: 11,969

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mark Schlereth
Default Note to Bob:

I notice there are only Broncos fans posting on this thread...and Bob the Chiefs ZOMBIE! Nnnnnnnn! Me no like Broncos! Must eat them all!

Where is Blart? Let me hook you up.
Odysseus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 04:29 AM   #53
watermock
"Hoodie Jr"
 
watermock's Avatar
 
"Hug me!"

Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Hot Springs, Ouachitah
Posts: 76,813
Default

Y9u might be a Bronco Fan if lock your wife and kid to watch a game...
watermock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 04:33 AM   #54
Odysseus
Fan of the home team
 
Odysseus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Durango, Colorado
Posts: 11,969

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mark Schlereth
Default

U mite b a Bkcs fan if...if...*BELCH* (passes out...wakes up...pisses self ...passes out...farts...)

Last edited by Odysseus; 03-29-2006 at 04:37 AM..
Odysseus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 05:00 AM   #55
Arkie
Ring of Famer
 
Arkie's Avatar
 
The f--- y'all motherf-ckas want?

Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 10,530
Default

if you made fun of Spider the week Brokeback Mountain was released
if you remember at least 3 watermock suspensions
if you felt sorry for Taco John after he tried to reset the rep system
if you know SoCal’s feelings on Ian Gold and DJ Williams
if you ever read one of Alec’s science/astronomy threads and wished he’d pass you the bowl
Arkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 06:23 AM   #56
broncobum6162
Manning Up!
 
broncobum6162's Avatar
 
Baaammmmmmmm!!

Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Beautiful Baugher Lake....
Posts: 1,410

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

You might be an Omane Regular if........

1) You're home page is set on the Discussion board and its the first thing you check in the morning.

2) You post "Help, I need car rental info" on the Discussion Board!

3) You and your son come to Colorado to ski and the trip isn't complete w/o
meeting Meck and his girlfriend for a couple of beers at Copper Mountain.

4) You think Private Messages is stationed in Iraq.

5) You never look at a horse's mane the same way again.

6) You drop everything to drive to NY in OF1 to meet people there just as
demented and maniacal as yourself.
broncobum6162 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 06:43 AM   #57
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter
 
Beantown Bronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Mass
Posts: 20,234

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater
Default

....you've ever used the phrase "Nintendo offense"
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 06:45 AM   #58
Orange_Beard
Over Jay Cutler
 
Orange_Beard's Avatar
 
Todd Snider Rules!

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Leucadia, CA
Posts: 7,789

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tony Scheffler
Default

If the front page of the Orange Mane is hacked and you don't notice.
Orange_Beard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 06:54 AM   #59
broncobum6162
Manning Up!
 
broncobum6162's Avatar
 
Baaammmmmmmm!!

Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Beautiful Baugher Lake....
Posts: 1,410

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncobum6162
You might be an Omane Regular if........

1) You're home page is set on the Discussion board and its the first thing you check in the morning.

2) You post "Help, I need car rental info" on the Discussion Board!

3) You and your son come to Colorado to ski and the trip isn't complete w/o
meeting Meck and his girlfriend for a couple of beers at Copper Mountain.

4) You think Private Messages is stationed in Iraq.

5) You never look at a horse's mane (or arse) the same way again.

6) You drop everything to drive to NY in OF1 to meet people there just as
demented and maniacal as yourself.
7) You start out the morning by saying..."I'll check the board out for 5...10...
or 15 minutes and it turns out to be 5...10... or 15 hours.

8) You know exactly what I mean by the above phrase
broncobum6162 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 07:02 AM   #60
crazyhorse
All Motor!!
 
crazyhorse's Avatar
 
You can only hope to contain me

Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 7,298
Default

You might be a maner if you've been "smaqued" unconscious by CrazyHorse.

Then....after you regain consciousness, demand to be "smaqued" again.


It's the football equivalent of the squirrel who runs across the street just as your car nears it's location, then after dashing across the road safely, turns around and runs right under the moving automobile. Which of course is why I am an Omane regular.

Last edited by crazyhorse; 03-29-2006 at 07:09 AM..
crazyhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 07:04 AM   #61
crazyhorse
All Motor!!
 
crazyhorse's Avatar
 
You can only hope to contain me

Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 7,298
Default

You might be a 'maner if you start a daily thread about the Kansas City Chiefs.
crazyhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 07:08 AM   #62
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 22,653
Default



Might be an OM member if...you use thecustom smilies, and wished they were avaliable in other places besides here...

Last edited by Archer81; 03-29-2006 at 07:12 AM..
Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 07:09 AM   #63
TailgateNut
Bleedin' orange!
 
TailgateNut's Avatar
 
.......as much as tebonites

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mile High
Posts: 20,152

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Howard Griffith
Default

You might be an OM member if you don't think you're destined for the loony bin because you get up at 2 in the morning to head to LOT C for the Tailgating Action.
TailgateNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 07:11 AM   #64
heydensmom
I'm Jack Bauer!
 
heydensmom's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Iowa
Posts: 3,526
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life
Im just here to meet chicks. I don't care if they are zombies or not.
HA! I know you still love me!
heydensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 07:13 AM   #65
heydensmom
I'm Jack Bauer!
 
heydensmom's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Iowa
Posts: 3,526
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange_Beard
If the front page of the Orange Mane is hacked and you don't notice.
so true!
heydensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 07:22 AM   #66
ak1971
uhhhh
 
ak1971's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 5,761
Default

you have your own smilie!!!
ak1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 07:29 AM   #67
Rock Chalk
Cheeky Bastards
 
Rock Chalk's Avatar
 
Laus Deo

Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: The Backside of the Internet
Posts: 29,750

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork Orange
You know you're a Mane regular when you know beforehand who you're going to end up arguing with if you criticize a specific player.


Rock Chalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 07:30 AM   #68
Crowpointer
Patriots Fan
 
Crowpointer's Avatar
 
Bill Belichick-Hingham's finest

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Boston's South Shore
Posts: 882

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Brady
Default

You take a road trip to Denver to see your team (the Pats ) play , you meet a guy with a throwback 77 jersey and you end up joining a Broncos fan site.
Crowpointer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 07:35 AM   #69
Odysseus
Fan of the home team
 
Odysseus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Durango, Colorado
Posts: 11,969

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mark Schlereth
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyhorse
You might be a maner if you've been "smaqued" unconscious by CrazyHorse.

Then....after you regain consciousness, demand to be "smaqued" again.

It's the football equivalent of the squirrel who runs across the street just as your car nears it's location, then after dashing across the road safely, turns around and runs right under the moving automobile. Which of course is why I am an Omane regular.
As you can see from this demented post we at the Orange Mane offer one of the most robust football therapy clinics ever developed. We know that many fans struggle with their Broncos identity and mask themselves as Chiefs fans. We at Orange Mane understand and have counselors standing by to help you with your crisis. Please call 1 800 GO OMANE and Atlas, SoCal, Dom Casual, Fontaine, or Shutdownposter or one their trained assistants will be happy to explain to the details of our program. Yes. Having the pimp hand put down can be quite painful but in the end you are better fan.

Operators are standing by.

99. You might be a regular if you understand that Orange Mane runs a very aggressive homeless shelter for indigent fans globally.
Odysseus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 07:37 AM   #70
Odysseus
Fan of the home team
 
Odysseus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Durango, Colorado
Posts: 11,969

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mark Schlereth
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowpointer
You take a road trip to Denver to see your team (the Pats ) play , you meet a guy with a throwback 77 jersey and you end up joining a Broncos fan site.
Wow!
Odysseus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 07:46 AM   #71
Rock Chalk
Cheeky Bastards
 
Rock Chalk's Avatar
 
Laus Deo

Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: The Backside of the Internet
Posts: 29,750

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris
Default

You might be an OMane regular if you know what the EGIBGB is and what it stands for.
Rock Chalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 07:47 AM   #72
Mile High Shack
Ring of Famer
 
Mile High Shack's Avatar
 
Cock-a-doodle-do

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 16,938
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec
You might be an OMane regular if you know what the EGIBGB is and what it stands for.
and who dubbed them that
Mile High Shack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 07:49 AM   #73
crazyhorse
All Motor!!
 
crazyhorse's Avatar
 
You can only hope to contain me

Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 7,298
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by quiettiger
As you can see from this demented post we at the Orange Mane offer one of the most robust football therapy clinics ever developed. We know that many fans struggle with their Broncos identity and mask themselves as Chiefs fans. We at Orange Mane understand and have counselors standing by to help you with your crisis. Please call 1 800 GO OMANE and Atlas, SoCal, Dom Casual, Fontaine, or Shutdownposter or one their trained assistants will be happy to explain to the details of our program. Yes. Having the pimp hand put down can be quite painful but in the end you are better fan.
I'll bet your mother told you all the other kids were giving you those wedgies and the like because they were simply jealous because you were so handsome, huh? I ran that by the counselors and they said you should perhaps give them a call. Without going into specifics, they said you may be suffering from the football equivalent of "penis envy", or something like that.

The 1st step is recognition
crazyhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 07:52 AM   #74
bendog
Marginally Continent
 
bendog's Avatar
 
David Bowens, he'd be an upgrade

Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Folsom Prison
Posts: 19,872

Adopt-a-Bronco:
David Bowens
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco
Bob is definitely a Broncos fan. I know this is true with absolute certainty.
that or a transvestite
bendog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 07:59 AM   #75
Odysseus
Fan of the home team
 
Odysseus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Durango, Colorado
Posts: 11,969

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mark Schlereth
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyhorse
I'll bet your mother told you all the other kids were giving you those wedgies and the like because they were simply jealous because you were so handsome, huh? I ran that by the counselors and they said you should perhaps give them a call. Without going into specifics, they said you may be suffering from the football equivalent of "penis envy", or something like that.

The 1st step is recognition
I bet your girlfriend got knocked up. It's a sure sign you are an Orange Maner. You might want to check. Has she been acting different lately? Is there like a crib or anything different around the place? Does she scream irrational things like "I'm pregnant you idiot" or "Can't you see I'm having your baby?"

I called the counselors like you suggested and they told me you were weeping bitter confessing your Bronco love. It's alright my little pillow biting Chiefs fan. Buck up. Take small steps. Start out with an autographed Simon Fletcher jersey or maybe one with Tyrone Braxton on it. (No relation to Toni)

Penis envy? I'm not the one who got Hermed.

EDIT: I know you are nothing like Bob but that whole cross dressing thing. I don't know. How's it working for you?

Last edited by Odysseus; 03-29-2006 at 08:03 AM..
Odysseus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:17 PM.


Denver Broncos