The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Announcements, Features and Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2006, 02:58 PM   #101
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,163

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick_7
my only reasons for editing are 1) to make sure my posts are coherent and 2) to ensure everything is grammatically correct.
sure .......... But lets take away the supporting of the terrorist thing for a second , you still took the first jab , then you actually claimed LABF was trying to pass the buck, now you want me to believe you on the reasons for the edit ....... you didnt even step up when this first happened and admitted you started all of this .....your actions speak louder then your words ...........
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 03:08 PM   #102
elsid13
Lost In Space
 
elsid13's Avatar
 
Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: DC
Posts: 19,892
Default

Well that was 5 minutes of my life that I won't get back.

TJ hopefully it wasn't to much of pain in the ass to fix. Did you get reports for the software maker at all on IA issues?
elsid13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 03:11 PM   #103
Old Dude
Super Moderator
 
Old Dude's Avatar
 
Consultant

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: DIA Tunnels
Posts: 15,081
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John
They aren't targeting us specifically... They are targeting the vulnerability.
So this was sort of like a guy walking under the bleachers with a garden hoe and jabbing it up through the spaces at people's jewelry sacks, without knowing what team they were rooting for or even what event they were watching?

And not really caring.

And then the guys in the bleachers start getting into political arguments about gardening and cats and drinking in the middle of the day.

Am I close?
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 03:14 PM   #104
elsid13
Lost In Space
 
elsid13's Avatar
 
Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: DC
Posts: 19,892
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dude
So this was sort of like a guy walking under the bleachers with a garden hoe and jabbing it up through the spaces at people's jewelry sacks, without knowing what team they were rooting for or even what event they were watching?

And not really caring.

And then the guys in the bleachers start getting into political arguments about gardening and cats and drinking in the middle of the day.

Am I close?

Pretty much summarize life on the mane. Now we need Bob to give the hacker a "cool" D&D name and the circle is complete.
elsid13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 03:28 PM   #105
El Guapo
aka mav_7. who?
 
El Guapo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 4,045
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by §Pide®
sure .......... But lets take away the supporting of the terrorist thing for a second , you still took the first jab , then you actually claimed LABF was trying to pass the buck, now you want me to believe you on the reasons for the edit ....... you didnt even step up when this first happened and admitted you started all of this .....your actions speak louder then your words ...........
Notice how I stayed calm during your tyrannical tyraid. I dont think I started all of this, just made a crack and that was supposed to be the end of it. Once again we're forced to look back and see just how sensitive you are. Why do you feel that everything must be taken so seriously? sit back, relax, drink a cold one and realize that the world ISNT against you.

(and do you really have to seperate every "sentence" with twenty periods?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dude

And then the guys in the bleachers start getting into political arguments about gardening and cats and drinking in the middle of the day.

Am I close?

a lot of the guys here tend to get sand in their vagina when a minute hint of politics is displayed. they'll quickly assume that the world is against them and that they must fight back with every dieing breath.
El Guapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 03:57 PM   #106
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality
 
Blueflame's Avatar
 
Welcome to Peyton's Place

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in my cups... lol
Posts: 33,868

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick_7
Notice how I stayed calm during your tyrannical tyraid. I dont think I started all of this, just made a crack and that was supposed to be the end of it. Once again we're forced to look back and see just how sensitive you are. Why do you feel that everything must be taken so seriously? sit back, relax, drink a cold one and realize that the world ISNT against you.

(and do you really have to seperate every "sentence" with twenty periods?)



a lot of the guys here tend to get sand in their vagina when a minute hint of politics is displayed. they'll quickly assume that the world is against them and that they must fight back with every dieing breath.
That wasn't a "tyrannical tyraid" (sic).... in fact it was rather tame, I thought.

So... you decide to make a "crack" that hijacked this thread into the subject of politics... but the other posters your remark referred to were supposed to just walk away and let your comment go unchallenged? In what universe is that gonna happen? And if they do respond, it's because they're "overly sensitive"?

Fact is, it wasn't LABF who hijacked the thread, much as you appear to want to spin it that way.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 03:58 PM   #107
Meck77
.
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 16,841
Default

Sorry but I'm going to get on topic here. Hope you all don't mind .


When go to the omane via Mozilla I can't get on the site. I still see the hack. Anyone else have that issue? It works fine with Explorer though?
Meck77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 04:14 PM   #108
El Guapo
aka mav_7. who?
 
El Guapo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 4,045
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame
That wasn't a "tyrannical tyraid" (sic).... in fact it was rather tame, I thought.

So... you decide to make a "crack" that hijacked this thread into the subject of politics... but the other posters your remark referred to were supposed to just walk away and let your comment go unchallenged? In what universe is that gonna happen? And if they do respond, it's because they're "overly sensitive"?

Fact is, it wasn't LABF who hijacked the thread, much as you appear to want to spin it that way.
point is, you guys take everything WAY to seriously on this board. relax.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meck77
Sorry but I'm going to get on topic here. Hope you all don't mind .


When go to the omane via Mozilla I can't get on the site. I still see the hack. Anyone else have that issue? It works fine with Explorer though?
yup, its still there (I use mozilla as well).
El Guapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 04:23 PM   #109
Bronx33
lets go partner
 
Bronx33's Avatar
 
Rumpson Rocks

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lakewood,Colo
Posts: 40,525

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Woodyard
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame
It seems to me that the first political remark could easily be characterized as an "attack" using a pretty broad brush on all the board's politically-liberal posters... maligning way more than just LABF. Yet he's the only one criticized for defending himself (and the rest of the "lefties"...)

Seems to me the "attack and or lack of restraint" was on the part of the poster who made political comment #1. But that's just me.

I don't have aproblem with it flame, the fact is the 2nd post is just as guilty as the first in my book he has a choice of carrying the topic on simply ignoring it. LAFF never ignores it even if it mean the topic of the thread is changed.. aka restraint.

Last edited by Bronx33; 03-28-2006 at 04:28 PM..
Bronx33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 04:24 PM   #110
watermock
"Hoodie Jr"
 
watermock's Avatar
 
"Hug me!"

Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Hot Springs, Ouachitah
Posts: 76,813
Default



Jake's Great Great Great Great Grandfather from the future.
watermock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 04:26 PM   #111
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality
 
Blueflame's Avatar
 
Welcome to Peyton's Place

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in my cups... lol
Posts: 33,868

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick_7
point is, you guys take everything WAY to seriously on this board. relax.
Had the situation been reversed, I'd fully expect that the "righties" would have "taken things WAY too seriously" and taken issue with the remark as well.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 04:29 PM   #112
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality
 
Blueflame's Avatar
 
Welcome to Peyton's Place

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in my cups... lol
Posts: 33,868

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx33
I don't have aproblem with it flame, the fact is the 2nd post is just as guilty as the first in my book he has a choice of carrying the topic on simply ignoring it. LAFF never ignores it even if it mean the topic of the thread is changed..
It's all good... however, the situation here rather reminds me of many instances on the football field when the flag is thrown, not at the player who instigates a skirmish, but instead when a second player reacts.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 04:33 PM   #113
Boobs McGee
I promise to stay alive
 
Boobs McGee's Avatar
 
till the day that I die

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Glendale
Posts: 5,004

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matty P
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meck77
Sorry but I'm going to get on topic here. Hope you all don't mind .


When go to the omane via Mozilla I can't get on the site. I still see the hack. Anyone else have that issue? It works fine with Explorer though?

I'm using mozilla, and when I go directly to www.orangmane.com, it just brings up an entirely orange page (it WAS displaying the hack thing this morning).

If I open it in an IE tab, it automatically takes me to the forums index.

Still can't see the original opening page
Boobs McGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 04:50 PM   #114
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,163

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick_7
Notice how I stayed calm during your tyrannical tyraid. I dont think I started all of this, just made a crack and that was supposed to be the end of it. Once again we're forced to look back and see just how sensitive you are. Why do you feel that everything must be taken so seriously? sit back, relax, drink a cold one and realize that the world ISNT against you.
Tyraid ? you thin skinned sissy , I didnt even come close to going off .................

Quote:
(and do you really have to seperate every "sentence" with twenty periods?)
Do you realy feel the need to count every period ?


Quote:

a lot of the guys here tend to get sand in their vagina when a minute hint of politics is displayed. they'll quickly assume that the world is against them and that they must fight back with every dieing breath.
Speaking of Viginias , I hope youres isnt irratated after my tirade ...........
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 04:57 PM   #115
ant1999e
Ring of Famer
 
ant1999e's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: BFE
Posts: 6,335

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Money Ball
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronconia
I'm using mozilla, and when I go directly to www.orangmane.com, it just brings up an entirely orange page (it WAS displaying the hack thing this morning).

If I open it in an IE tab, it automatically takes me to the forums index.

Still can't see the original opening page
When I was at work with IE I had no problem. Here at home the main page is still hacked. What's going on?
ant1999e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 05:10 PM   #116
listopencil
[sarcasm]text[/sarcasm]
 
listopencil's Avatar
 
BOOM! Winner.

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: The People's Republic Of California
Posts: 8,537

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Broncos FO
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by watermock


Jake's Great Great Great Great Grandfather from the future.


OK 'mock, I'm giving you some rep for that because that is some of the craziest off-thread commentary bull**** I've seen in quite a while. And this thread is in sore need of an off-topic injection. Kudos!
listopencil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 05:20 PM   #117
elsid13
Lost In Space
 
elsid13's Avatar
 
Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: DC
Posts: 19,892
Default

Folks using Mozilla are you using cached page?
elsid13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 06:58 PM   #118
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!
 
L.A. BRONCOS FAN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: In a bunker in an undisclosed location
Posts: 54,832
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame
So... you decide to make a "crack" that hijacked this thread into the subject of politics... but the other posters your remark referred to were supposed to just walk away and let your comment go unchallenged? In what universe is that gonna happen? And if they do respond, it's because they're "overly sensitive"?

Fact is, it wasn't LABF who hijacked the thread, much as you appear to want to spin it that way.
Flame with the reality check.

It's appalling how people like Maverick_7 and his little buddy Bronx33 try to avoid responsibility for their actions and attempt to deflect blame for those actions onto others.

I'm glad to see some attempt to hold them accountable - I was getting really sick of the double standards on this board.
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 08:08 PM   #119
ant1999e
Ring of Famer
 
ant1999e's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: BFE
Posts: 6,335

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Money Ball
Default

Anyway, wtf is wrong with the main page? It's still hacked on my computer.
ant1999e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 09:31 PM   #120
listopencil
[sarcasm]text[/sarcasm]
 
listopencil's Avatar
 
BOOM! Winner.

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: The People's Republic Of California
Posts: 8,537

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Broncos FO
Default



Sweet.
listopencil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 10:17 PM   #121
ant1999e
Ring of Famer
 
ant1999e's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: BFE
Posts: 6,335

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Money Ball
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil


Sweet.
Yeah it is. 1950 caddy. I have one the same year, just not as nice. But someday I hope It'll get there.
ant1999e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 10:43 PM   #122
minibronco
KFFL Writer/Fantasy Scout
 
Defense: 11 Strong

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The OC
Posts: 2,430
Default

And here we all know that the half crescent with the star on the hacked page www.orangemane.com/mambo is clickable, right? I clicked it and it led to some hacking website. Yikes.

Good luck tj.
minibronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 10:45 PM   #123
ant1999e
Ring of Famer
 
ant1999e's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: BFE
Posts: 6,335

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Money Ball
Default

Now they'll hack into you computer. You better turn it off!!!!
ant1999e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 10:16 AM   #124
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,163

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

yeah dont make yourself an easy target .......... might have to dump your cookies .......and incase you dont have it ... http://www.zonealarm.com you can get the free version
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 01:49 PM   #125
Orange_Beard
Over Jay Cutler
 
Orange_Beard's Avatar
 
Todd Snider Rules!

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Leucadia, CA
Posts: 7,791

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tony Scheffler
Default

How is the recovery coming?

What are you running mambo on?
Orange_Beard is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:49 AM.


Denver Broncos