The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Announcements, Features and Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-2006, 02:58 PM   #101
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick_7
my only reasons for editing are 1) to make sure my posts are coherent and 2) to ensure everything is grammatically correct.
sure .......... But lets take away the supporting of the terrorist thing for a second , you still took the first jab , then you actually claimed LABF was trying to pass the buck, now you want me to believe you on the reasons for the edit ....... you didnt even step up when this first happened and admitted you started all of this .....your actions speak louder then your words ...........
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 03:08 PM   #102
elsid13
Lost In Space

Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

Well that was 5 minutes of my life that I won't get back.

TJ hopefully it wasn't to much of pain in the ass to fix. Did you get reports for the software maker at all on IA issues?
elsid13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 03:11 PM   #103
Old Dude
Super Moderator

Consultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John
They aren't targeting us specifically... They are targeting the vulnerability.
So this was sort of like a guy walking under the bleachers with a garden hoe and jabbing it up through the spaces at people's jewelry sacks, without knowing what team they were rooting for or even what event they were watching?

And not really caring.

And then the guys in the bleachers start getting into political arguments about gardening and cats and drinking in the middle of the day.

Am I close?
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 03:14 PM   #104
elsid13
Lost In Space

Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dude
So this was sort of like a guy walking under the bleachers with a garden hoe and jabbing it up through the spaces at people's jewelry sacks, without knowing what team they were rooting for or even what event they were watching?

And not really caring.

And then the guys in the bleachers start getting into political arguments about gardening and cats and drinking in the middle of the day.

Am I close?

Pretty much summarize life on the mane. Now we need Bob to give the hacker a "cool" D&D name and the circle is complete.
Old 03-28-2006, 03:28 PM   #105
El Guapo
aka mav_7. who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by §Pide®
sure .......... But lets take away the supporting of the terrorist thing for a second , you still took the first jab , then you actually claimed LABF was trying to pass the buck, now you want me to believe you on the reasons for the edit ....... you didnt even step up when this first happened and admitted you started all of this .....your actions speak louder then your words ...........
Notice how I stayed calm during your tyrannical tyraid. I dont think I started all of this, just made a crack and that was supposed to be the end of it. Once again we're forced to look back and see just how sensitive you are. Why do you feel that everything must be taken so seriously? sit back, relax, drink a cold one and realize that the world ISNT against you.

(and do you really have to seperate every "sentence" with twenty periods?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dude

Am I close?

a lot of the guys here tend to get sand in their vagina when a minute hint of politics is displayed. they'll quickly assume that the world is against them and that they must fight back with every dieing breath.
El Guapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 03:57 PM   #106
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
Notice how I stayed calm during your tyrannical tyraid. I dont think I started all of this, just made a crack and that was supposed to be the end of it. Once again we're forced to look back and see just how sensitive you are. Why do you feel that everything must be taken so seriously? sit back, relax, drink a cold one and realize that the world ISNT against you.

a lot of the guys here tend to get sand in their vagina when a minute hint of politics is displayed. they'll quickly assume that the world is against them and that they must fight back with every dieing breath.
That wasn't a "tyrannical tyraid" (sic).... in fact it was rather tame, I thought.

So... you decide to make a "crack" that hijacked this thread into the subject of politics... but the other posters your remark referred to were supposed to just walk away and let your comment go unchallenged? In what universe is that gonna happen? And if they do respond, it's because they're "overly sensitive"?

Fact is, it wasn't LABF who hijacked the thread, much as you appear to want to spin it that way.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 03:58 PM   #107
Meck77

Sorry but I'm going to get on topic here. Hope you all don't mind .

When go to the omane via Mozilla I can't get on the site. I still see the hack. Anyone else have that issue? It works fine with Explorer though?
Meck77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 04:14 PM   #108
El Guapo
aka mav_7. who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame
That wasn't a "tyrannical tyraid" (sic).... in fact it was rather tame, I thought.

So... you decide to make a "crack" that hijacked this thread into the subject of politics... but the other posters your remark referred to were supposed to just walk away and let your comment go unchallenged? In what universe is that gonna happen? And if they do respond, it's because they're "overly sensitive"?

Fact is, it wasn't LABF who hijacked the thread, much as you appear to want to spin it that way.
point is, you guys take everything WAY to seriously on this board. relax.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meck77

When go to the omane via Mozilla I can't get on the site. I still see the hack. Anyone else have that issue? It works fine with Explorer though?
yup, its still there (I use mozilla as well).
El Guapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 04:23 PM   #109
Bronx33
lets go partner

Rumpson Rocks

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Woodyard

Quote:
It seems to me that the first political remark could easily be characterized as an "attack" using a pretty broad brush on all the board's politically-liberal posters... maligning way more than just LABF. Yet he's the only one criticized for defending himself (and the rest of the "lefties"...)

Seems to me the "attack and or lack of restraint" was on the part of the poster who made political comment #1. But that's just me.

I don't have aproblem with it flame, the fact is the 2nd post is just as guilty as the first in my book he has a choice of carrying the topic on simply ignoring it. LAFF never ignores it even if it mean the topic of the thread is changed.. aka restraint.

Last edited by Bronx33; 03-28-2006 at 04:28 PM..
Bronx33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 04:24 PM   #110
watermock
"Hoodie Jr"

"Hug me!"

Jake's Great Great Great Great Grandfather from the future.
watermock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 04:26 PM   #111
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
point is, you guys take everything WAY to seriously on this board. relax.
Had the situation been reversed, I'd fully expect that the "righties" would have "taken things WAY too seriously" and taken issue with the remark as well.
Old 03-28-2006, 04:29 PM   #112
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx33
I don't have aproblem with it flame, the fact is the 2nd post is just as guilty as the first in my book he has a choice of carrying the topic on simply ignoring it. LAFF never ignores it even if it mean the topic of the thread is changed..
It's all good... however, the situation here rather reminds me of many instances on the football field when the flag is thrown, not at the player who instigates a skirmish, but instead when a second player reacts.
Old 03-28-2006, 04:33 PM   #113
Boobs McGee
I promise to stay alive

till the day that I die

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matty P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meck77

I'm using mozilla, and when I go directly to www.orangmane.com, it just brings up an entirely orange page (it WAS displaying the hack thing this morning).

If I open it in an IE tab, it automatically takes me to the forums index.

Still can't see the original opening page
Boobs McGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 04:50 PM   #114
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Tyraid ? you thin skinned sissy , I didnt even come close to going off .................

Quote:
Do you realy feel the need to count every period ?

Quote:

Speaking of Viginias , I hope youres isnt irratated after my tirade ...........
Old 03-28-2006, 04:57 PM   #115
ant1999e
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Money Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronconia
I'm using mozilla, and when I go directly to www.orangmane.com, it just brings up an entirely orange page (it WAS displaying the hack thing this morning).

If I open it in an IE tab, it automatically takes me to the forums index.

Still can't see the original opening page
When I was at work with IE I had no problem. Here at home the main page is still hacked. What's going on?
ant1999e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 05:10 PM   #116
listopencil
[sarcasm]text[/sarcasm]

BOOM! Winner.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Broncos FO

Quote:
Originally Posted by watermock

Jake's Great Great Great Great Grandfather from the future.

OK 'mock, I'm giving you some rep for that because that is some of the craziest off-thread commentary bull**** I've seen in quite a while. And this thread is in sore need of an off-topic injection. Kudos!
listopencil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 05:20 PM   #117
elsid13
Lost In Space

Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

Folks using Mozilla are you using cached page?
Old 03-28-2006, 06:58 PM   #118
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Quote:

Flame with the reality check.

It's appalling how people like Maverick_7 and his little buddy Bronx33 try to avoid responsibility for their actions and attempt to deflect blame for those actions onto others.

I'm glad to see some attempt to hold them accountable - I was getting really sick of the double standards on this board.
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 08:08 PM   #119
ant1999e
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Money Ball

Anyway, wtf is wrong with the main page? It's still hacked on my computer.
Old 03-28-2006, 09:31 PM   #120
listopencil
[sarcasm]text[/sarcasm]

BOOM! Winner.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Broncos FO

Sweet.
listopencil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 10:17 PM   #121
ant1999e
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Money Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil

Sweet.
Yeah it is. 1950 caddy. I have one the same year, just not as nice. But someday I hope It'll get there.
Old 03-28-2006, 10:43 PM   #122
minibronco
KFFL Writer/Fantasy Scout

Defense: 11 Strong

And here we all know that the half crescent with the star on the hacked page www.orangemane.com/mambo is clickable, right? I clicked it and it led to some hacking website. Yikes.

Good luck tj.
minibronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 10:45 PM   #123
ant1999e
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Money Ball

Now they'll hack into you computer. You better turn it off!!!!
Old 03-29-2006, 10:16 AM   #124
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

yeah dont make yourself an easy target .......... might have to dump your cookies .......and incase you dont have it ... http://www.zonealarm.com you can get the free version
Old 03-30-2006, 01:49 PM   #125
Orange_Beard
Over Jay Cutler

Todd Snider Rules!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tony Scheffler

How is the recovery coming?

What are you running mambo on?
Orange_Beard is offline   Reply With Quote