The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 03-17-2006, 11:33 PM   #1
HEAV
Ring of Famer

It's about the Team

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brian Dawkins
Default Childress says Culpepper all about the money

Harvey Fialkov, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports in Friday's edition, March 17, of the Minneapolis Star Tribune, first-year Minnesota Vikings head coach Brad Childress said what QB Daunte Culpepper was seeking was more money and lots of it. "Somewhere there is a buy-in factor. I just didn't think that was the case," Childress said. "Right from the beginning. As I mentioned, I never had a conversation with him about this football team. It was always about what he needed financially and money. I never heard team, I always heard me and I and, 'I need $10 million. I'm a $10 million-dollar-a-year quarterback.'"
-----------
HEAV is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2006, 11:49 PM   #2
watermock
"Hoodie Jr"

"Hug me!"

The guy has a shreded knee and wants a pay raise. When he has a 100 million dollar contract. He's lucky he wasn't cut outright. He sucked last year, I watched him every game. He sucked. the only player he could hit was Burleson.
watermock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 11:50 PM   #3
yavoon
Ring of Famer

sounds like someone has a lot of ho's
yavoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 01:05 PM   #4
DENVERDUI55

And in other news it didn't matter how much money this guy made because he is broke as a joke. He only paid off 600k of his 3.6 million dollar house despite making 60 million. Rack up another broke has been athlete. Is it racist to say that or at least stereotypical?

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/d...olphins-071713
Old 07-18-2013, 01:11 PM   #5
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
And in other news it didn't matter how much money this guy made because he is broke as a joke. He only paid off 600k of his 3.6 million dollar house despite making 60 million. Rack up another broke has been athlete. Is it racist to say that or at least stereotypical?

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/d...olphins-071713
No. I am not sure of the % but I know Jack Clark (baseball) went Bankruptcy. It is the lotto factor. You have people that never would have the means or brains for the big bucks except for luck or be athletic. For many, it is the generation of a ho, gold chains and a sporty car. Investing isn't sexy for a 22 year old.

Is there an award for going overboard on using an existing thread from 7 years ago?
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 01:12 PM   #6
Ray Finkle
DOOONNNTTTTT CAAARRREEE!

Damn I miss Mock....

Wish Heav posted more
Ray Finkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 01:18 PM   #7
razorwire77
Tapenade Swagga

"Not too shabby."

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby

Does he own a boat?
razorwire77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 01:21 PM   #8
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post

Is there an award for going overboard on using an existing thread from 7 years ago?
The search function serves a purpose other than pointing out stupid crap people say. The news that he is broke doesn't deserve a new thread and there was a thread already about Culpecker and money so it is fitting.