The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Ring of Fame Threads
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2006, 12:04 PM   #1601
heydensmom
I'm Jack Bauer!
 
heydensmom's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Iowa
Posts: 3,526
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMF Bronco
I love you! Soon we can have some zombie love after Rascal offs me!
shh don't tell no one else!
heydensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 12:05 PM   #1602
BMF Bronco
Offseason sucks...
 
BMF Bronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bozeman, MT
Posts: 11,577

Adopt-a-Bronco:
ME
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydensmom
shh don't tell no one else!
Hell, that's worth getting voted of in itself! Sweet! Like rascal said, win-win situation.
BMF Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 12:06 PM   #1603
Mile High Shack
Ring of Famer
 
Mile High Shack's Avatar
 
Cock-a-doodle-do

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 16,938
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMF Bronco
Hell, that's worth getting voted of in itself! Sweet! Like rascal said, win-win situation.
could zombies do that though?

I mean wouldn't it require blood to enter a certain member?

wouldn't that part of you just fall off as a zombie?
Mile High Shack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 12:06 PM   #1604
Bronx33
lets go partner
 
Bronx33's Avatar
 
Rumpson Rocks

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lakewood,Colo
Posts: 40,525

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Woodyard
Default

There goes dave with some scissors...
Bronx33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 12:07 PM   #1605
BMF Bronco
Offseason sucks...
 
BMF Bronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bozeman, MT
Posts: 11,577

Adopt-a-Bronco:
ME
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Shack
could zombies do that though?

I mean wouldn't it require blood to enter a certain member?

wouldn't that part of you just fall off as a zombie?
nope, rigormorits is a wonderful thing!
BMF Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 12:07 PM   #1606
OldDudetheYounger
"Cleaner" for Survivor IV
 
OldDudetheYounger's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The Cement Plant
Posts: 238
Default

Results Are In!

1. BMF Bronco ........................Mediator12
2. BIM................................Mediator12
3. Majikman7..........................Dead
4. heydensmom........................ Dead
5. bfoflcommish.......................Mediator12
6. *24champbailey.....................Mediator12
7. hotrod.............................BMF Bronco
8. *missingnumber7....................Suicided
9. ludo21.............................DomCasual
10. DBroncos4life.....................Mediator12 (x3)
11. minibronco........................BMF Bronco
12. Ratboy............................BMF Bronco
13. Bronx33...........................Mediator12
14. *Dagmar...........................Mediator12
15. DomCasual.........................BMF Bronco
16. Great13...........................BMF Bronco
17. TheDave...........................BMF Bronco
18. rascal............................BMF Bronco
19. Mile High Shack…..................BMF Bronco
20. Arkansas Bronco...................BMF Bronco
21. Mediator12........................BMF Bronco
22. Smalltowngirl.....................Mediator12


Sooo...missingnumber7 is caught napping and tossed to the ravenous zombies. The tie breaker indicates that he who has fewer scars gets munched. I'm checking to see who that will be...stay tuned!
OldDudetheYounger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 12:08 PM   #1607
BMF Bronco
Offseason sucks...
 
BMF Bronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bozeman, MT
Posts: 11,577

Adopt-a-Bronco:
ME
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldDudetheYounger
Results Are In!

1. BMF Bronco ........................Mediator12
2. BIM................................Mediator12
3. Majikman7..........................Dead
4. heydensmom........................ Dead
5. bfoflcommish.......................Mediator12
6. *24champbailey.....................Mediator12
7. hotrod.............................BMF Bronco
8. *missingnumber7....................Suicided
9. ludo21.............................DomCasual
10. DBroncos4life.....................Mediator12 (x3)
11. minibronco........................BMF Bronco
12. Ratboy............................BMF Bronco
13. Bronx33...........................Mediator12
14. *Dagmar...........................Mediator12
15. DomCasual.........................BMF Bronco
16. Great13...........................BMF Bronco
17. TheDave...........................BMF Bronco
18. rascal............................BMF Bronco
19. Mile High Shack…..................BMF Bronco
20. Arkansas Bronco...................BMF Bronco
21. Mediator12........................BMF Bronco
22. Smalltowngirl.....................Mediator12


Sooo...missingnumber7 is caught napping and tossed to the ravenous zombies. The tie breaker indicates that he who has fewer scars gets munched. I'm checking to see who that will be...stay tuned!
I win!
BMF Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 12:09 PM   #1608
OldDudetheYounger
"Cleaner" for Survivor IV
 
OldDudetheYounger's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The Cement Plant
Posts: 238
Default

OK...

BMF has no prior scars. Mediator12 is battled hardened (barely) since he received one scar in round number three from DomCasual.

Therefore, BMF takes the dirt nap while Mediator12 survives.
OldDudetheYounger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 12:09 PM   #1609
Mile High Shack
Ring of Famer
 
Mile High Shack's Avatar
 
Cock-a-doodle-do

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 16,938
Default

hmmm
Mile High Shack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 12:09 PM   #1610
BMF Bronco
Offseason sucks...
 
BMF Bronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bozeman, MT
Posts: 11,577

Adopt-a-Bronco:
ME
Default

I have not been voted for yet!

Thanks to DOM for voting for Mediator in the second round!

HAHAHAHA! Such sweet irony!
BMF Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 12:09 PM   #1611
Mile High Shack
Ring of Famer
 
Mile High Shack's Avatar
 
Cock-a-doodle-do

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 16,938
Default

wow that was close
Mile High Shack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 12:10 PM   #1612
Bronx33
lets go partner
 
Bronx33's Avatar
 
Rumpson Rocks

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lakewood,Colo
Posts: 40,525

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Woodyard
Default

missingnumber7 made the difference.
Bronx33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 12:10 PM   #1613
Pezman
Livin the dream
 
Pezman's Avatar
 
Andy did you hear about this one?

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Smoggy SoCal
Posts: 9,624

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DJ Williams
Default

41 pages in and I still havent finished reading through page 10 yet
__________________
Sitting on a beach, earning 20%
Pezman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 12:10 PM   #1614
Rascal
RIP
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 17,101

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Turf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMF Bronco
I have not been voted for yet!

Thanks to DOM for voting for Mediator in the second round!

HAHAHAHA! Such sweet irony!

Actually the tie breaker goes the other way....


YOU LOSE!!!
Rascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 12:10 PM   #1615
BMF Bronco
Offseason sucks...
 
BMF Bronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bozeman, MT
Posts: 11,577

Adopt-a-Bronco:
ME
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldDudetheYounger
OK...

BMF has no prior scars. Mediator12 is battled hardened (barely) since he received one scar in round number three from DomCasual.

Therefore, BMF takes the dirt nap while Mediator12 survives.
nonononnonono, its the other way around! What sense does that make?!
BMF Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 12:11 PM   #1616
BMF Bronco
Offseason sucks...
 
BMF Bronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bozeman, MT
Posts: 11,577

Adopt-a-Bronco:
ME
Default

I call bull****!
BMF Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 12:11 PM   #1617
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!
 
DomCasual's Avatar
 
Shameless Homer

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 13,746

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rascal
Actually the tie breaker goes the other way....


YOU LOSE!!!
No, I think he's right.
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 12:11 PM   #1618
Rascal
RIP
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 17,101

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Turf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldDudetheYounger
OK...

BMF has no prior scars. Mediator12 is battled hardened (barely) since he received one scar in round number three from DomCasual.

Therefore, BMF takes the dirt nap while Mediator12 survives.
For those that voted for BMF....

there will be a party at my place with beer and old bronco victories with side entertainment provided by heydensmom.

For the rest of you...I hope you like sausage.
Rascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 12:12 PM   #1619
Mile High Shack
Ring of Famer
 
Mile High Shack's Avatar
 
Cock-a-doodle-do

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 16,938
Default

I think the rules are indeed the person with the most scars gets taken out
Mile High Shack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 12:12 PM   #1620
OldDudetheYounger
"Cleaner" for Survivor IV
 
OldDudetheYounger's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The Cement Plant
Posts: 238
Default

Blame Old Dude for being an evil bastage. Here is the rula as was posted earlier...

In cases of tied votes to eliminate someone, the first tiebreaker will be previous voting participation. Anyone who has missed a round of voting and tagged with an asterisk, will be the first to go. If that tiebreaker does not apply, then person who has the fewest total previous votes against them will be killed. This is the opposite of the way we have done this in previous games, so make a note of it. I will refer to previous adverse votes as "scars" and will keep a running tally by putting "x's" after your name. If that is also tied, the next tiebreaker will be by a vote of THE MOLE.
OldDudetheYounger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 12:12 PM   #1621
minibronco
KFFL Writer/Fantasy Scout
 
Defense: 11 Strong

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The OC
Posts: 2,430
Default

So it's over for BMF?
minibronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 12:12 PM   #1622
Rascal
RIP
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 17,101

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Turf
Default

The vote is tied 10 to 10.

But according to the rules the tie breaker goes to the person with the more wounds.
Rascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 12:12 PM   #1623
BMF Bronco
Offseason sucks...
 
BMF Bronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bozeman, MT
Posts: 11,577

Adopt-a-Bronco:
ME
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by minibronco
So it's over for BMF?
Yup...

"In cases of tied votes to eliminate someone, the first tiebreaker will be previous voting participation. Anyone who has missed a round of voting and tagged with an asterisk, will be the first to go. If that tiebreaker does not apply, then person who has the fewest total previous votes against them will be killed. This is the opposite of the way we have done this in previous games, so make a note of it. I will refer to previous adverse votes as "scars" and will keep a running tally by putting "x's" after your name. If that is also tied, the next tiebreaker will be by a vote of THE MOLE. "
BMF Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 12:13 PM   #1624
Bronx33
lets go partner
 
Bronx33's Avatar
 
Rumpson Rocks

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lakewood,Colo
Posts: 40,525

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Woodyard
Default

Dave dave dave what did ya get a free elway signed football?
Bronx33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 12:13 PM   #1625
Rascal
RIP
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 17,101

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Turf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldDudetheYounger
Blame Old Dude for being an evil bastage. Here is the rula as was posted earlier...

In cases of tied votes to eliminate someone, the first tiebreaker will be previous voting participation. Anyone who has missed a round of voting and tagged with an asterisk, will be the first to go. If that tiebreaker does not apply, then person who has the fewest total previous votes against them will be killed. This is the opposite of the way we have done this in previous games, so make a note of it. I will refer to previous adverse votes as "scars" and will keep a running tally by putting "x's" after your name. If that is also tied, the next tiebreaker will be by a vote of THE MOLE.
Yeap.

Adios BMF!!!
Rascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:57 AM.


Denver Broncos