The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Ring of Fame Threads
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2006, 06:24 PM   #976
heydensmom
I'm Jack Bauer!
 
heydensmom's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Iowa
Posts: 3,526
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life
well atleast this way you don't have to go tell him who Im voting for.
Hey I was being true to my alliance.....even though my alliance wasn't being true to me....but that's besides the point...I have 3 votes this round and fully intend to use them....but like I said I can be swayed..
heydensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 06:24 PM   #977
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,163

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life
Oh man, do you know how many PMs Im getting!!!
thats right ....... well after this we will hook up
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 06:25 PM   #978
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,794

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by §PideŽ
thats right ....... well after this we will hook up
Ill pm mine to you.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 06:26 PM   #979
Ratboy
It's all over...
 
Ratboy's Avatar
 
ಠ_ಠ

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: England
Posts: 15,602
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydensmom
Hey I was being true to my alliance.....even though my alliance wasn't being true to me....but that's besides the point...I have 3 votes this round and fully intend to use them....but like I said I can be swayed..
I'll buy you a house
Ratboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 06:28 PM   #980
heydensmom
I'm Jack Bauer!
 
heydensmom's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Iowa
Posts: 3,526
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life
So while you are in a truth telling mode, tell me that you didn't go tell the person I told you that I wanted him off.
again goes back to me being true to my alliance...Rascal was in it...again...to bad my alliance wasn't true to me. Remember YOU all invited me in....to help get majik's votes. Rascal was in my alliance...but obvious he was in yours to...so again how many alliances are you in?
heydensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 06:28 PM   #981
Bronx33
lets go partner
 
Bronx33's Avatar
 
Rumpson Rocks

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lakewood,Colo
Posts: 40,525

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Woodyard
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydensmom
Hey I was being true to my alliance.....even though my alliance wasn't being true to me....but that's besides the point...I have 3 votes this round and fully intend to use them....but like I said I can be swayed..
All 3 alliances you mean.
Bronx33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 06:29 PM   #982
heydensmom
I'm Jack Bauer!
 
heydensmom's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Iowa
Posts: 3,526
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratboy
I'll buy you a house
Have a nice one thanks! But could use a new pair of manolo or jimmy choos.
heydensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 06:30 PM   #983
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,794

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydensmom
Hey I was being true to my alliance.....even though my alliance wasn't being true to me....but that's besides the point...I have 3 votes this round and fully intend to use them....but like I said I can be swayed..
Swayed, ha I could careless. Like I said you played the game. There was nothing wrong with that. I manned up and told you who I was going for, odds are he already knew I was.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 06:30 PM   #984
Ratboy
It's all over...
 
Ratboy's Avatar
 
ಠ_ಠ

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: England
Posts: 15,602
Default

Lying in my bed I hear the clock tick,
and think of you
caught up in circles confusion--
is nothing new
Flashback--warm nights--
almost left behind
suitcases of memories,
time after--

sometimes you picture me--
I'm walking too far ahead
you're calling to me, I can't hear
what you've said--
Then you say--go slow--
I fall behind--
the second hand unwinds

chorus:
if you're lost you can look--and you will find me
time after time
if you fall I will catch you--I'll be waiting
time after time

after my picture fades and darkness has
turned to gray
watching through windows--you're wondering
if I'm OK
secrets stolen from deep inside
the drum beats out of time--

chorus:
if you're lost...

you said go slow--
I fall behind
the second hand unwinds--

chorus:
if you're lost...
...time after time
time after time
time after time
time after time
Ratboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 06:31 PM   #985
Ratboy
It's all over...
 
Ratboy's Avatar
 
ಠ_ಠ

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: England
Posts: 15,602
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydensmom
Have a nice one thanks! But could use a new pair of manolo or jimmy choos.
What the hell are Jimmy Choos?
Ratboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 06:31 PM   #986
heydensmom
I'm Jack Bauer!
 
heydensmom's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Iowa
Posts: 3,526
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx33
All 3 alliances you mean.
Please name my alliances........because someone was feeding you misinformation.
heydensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 06:33 PM   #987
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,794

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydensmom
again goes back to me being true to my alliance...Rascal was in it...again...to bad my alliance wasn't true to me. Remember YOU all invited me in....to help get majik's votes. Rascal was in my alliance...but obvious he was in yours to...so again how many alliances are you in?
How many am I in? 1 with members that come and go. Just like Ark. I got what I needed from you in under two PMs.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 06:33 PM   #988
Bronx33
lets go partner
 
Bronx33's Avatar
 
Rumpson Rocks

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lakewood,Colo
Posts: 40,525

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Woodyard
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratboy
What the hell are Jimmy Choos?
I think it means jimmy shoes but you throw some fancy name on like choos and you can charge $100 more.
Bronx33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 06:34 PM   #989
heydensmom
I'm Jack Bauer!
 
heydensmom's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Iowa
Posts: 3,526
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratboy
What the hell are Jimmy Choos?
Shoe's silly boy.
heydensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 06:34 PM   #990
Ratboy
It's all over...
 
Ratboy's Avatar
 
ಠ_ಠ

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: England
Posts: 15,602
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life
How many am I in? 1 with members that come and go. Just like Ark. I got what I needed from you in under two PMs.
Ratboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 06:34 PM   #991
Ratboy
It's all over...
 
Ratboy's Avatar
 
ಠ_ಠ

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: England
Posts: 15,602
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx33
I think it means jimmy shoes but you throw some fancy name on like choos and you can charge $100 more.
Ratboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 06:35 PM   #992
Bronx33
lets go partner
 
Bronx33's Avatar
 
Rumpson Rocks

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lakewood,Colo
Posts: 40,525

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Woodyard
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydensmom
Please name my alliances........because someone was feeding you misinformation.

I was just guessing it might have been 4.........
Bronx33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 06:35 PM   #993
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,794

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratboy
Lying in my bed I hear the clock tick,
and think of you
caught up in circles confusion--
is nothing new
Flashback--warm nights--
almost left behind
suitcases of memories,
time after--

sometimes you picture me--
I'm walking too far ahead
you're calling to me, I can't hear
what you've said--
Then you say--go slow--
I fall behind--
the second hand unwinds

chorus:
if you're lost you can look--and you will find me
time after time
if you fall I will catch you--I'll be waiting
time after time

after my picture fades and darkness has
turned to gray
watching through windows--you're wondering
if I'm OK
secrets stolen from deep inside
the drum beats out of time--

chorus:
if you're lost...

you said go slow--
I fall behind
the second hand unwinds--

chorus:
if you're lost...
...time after time
time after time
time after time
time after time
Matchbox 20 did a live cover of that song that rocked.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 06:36 PM   #994
Ratboy
It's all over...
 
Ratboy's Avatar
 
ಠ_ಠ

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: England
Posts: 15,602
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life
Matchbox 20 did a live cover of that song that rocked.
I personally like Eva Cassidy's version. But i havent listened to Matchbox's version.


I'll go download it.
Ratboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 06:36 PM   #995
heydensmom
I'm Jack Bauer!
 
heydensmom's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Iowa
Posts: 3,526
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life
How many am I in? 1 with members that come and go. Just like Ark. I got what I needed from you in under two PMs.
So what are you do you want me to tell you...you're the man...You're not gonna win...I knew I wasn't gonna win.
heydensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 06:37 PM   #996
heydensmom
I'm Jack Bauer!
 
heydensmom's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Iowa
Posts: 3,526
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratboy
Yep rat..that's what you are
heydensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 06:37 PM   #997
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,794

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratboy
You can win by being a snake, but it will be hard to do if you burn your bridge in round 2. You want to know the truth from me all you have to do is ask.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 06:37 PM   #998
Arkansas Bronco
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,193

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ryan Clady
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life
Ark-Broncos he said he was with the group and then voted to have me tossed.
i tried to talk you out of voting on heyden for 2 days and i couldnt get you to change. She didnt do anything to me and i told you that also so i sided with another view on the subject. I also pmed you and told you that you wouldnt like my vote and the reason why so bite it.
Arkansas Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 06:39 PM   #999
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,794

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydensmom
So what are you do you want me to tell you...you're the man...You're not gonna win...I knew I wasn't gonna win.
maybe I will maybe I won't but I will do my best to help a member of my group win. So does this mean I can count on your three votes against me? If you toss that out there you might get more people to vote against me.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 06:40 PM   #1000
Ratboy
It's all over...
 
Ratboy's Avatar
 
ಠ_ಠ

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: England
Posts: 15,602
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life
You can win by being a snake, but it will be hard to do if you burn your bridge in round 2. You want to know the truth from me all you have to do is ask.
Ok, I want the truth
Ratboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:02 PM.


Denver Broncos