The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Ring of Fame Threads
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2006, 05:05 PM   #351
BIM
Hello from Montucky!!
 
BIM's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Bozeman, MT
Posts: 670
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Shack
you want to see BIM's panties?

hmmmm

the plot thickens
I don't wear panties. I free ball!!
BIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 05:11 PM   #352
smalltowngrll
Orange
 
smalltowngrll's Avatar
 
Blue

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Bend, OR
Posts: 7,942

Adopt-a-Bronco:
dortoh
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crushaholic
I'm not rooting for a woman to be kicked off. I just remember the certain "preferences" of the veterans in this bunch and nothing would surprise me...


We do possess some great talents, huh?
smalltowngrll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 05:18 PM   #353
Crushaholic
Armchair Poster
 
Crushaholic's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Topeka, KS
Posts: 22,517

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Isaiah Burse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smalltowngrll


We do possess some great talents, huh?
I sense a sudden spike in the..um...show ratings...
Crushaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 05:19 PM   #354
smalltowngrll
Orange
 
smalltowngrll's Avatar
 
Blue

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Bend, OR
Posts: 7,942

Adopt-a-Bronco:
dortoh
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod
It may seem quiet but for the 'viewers' information the Pm's are flying

Sheesh, tell me about it...I go to Urgent care for a few hours and come back to ....sheesh..A lot!
smalltowngrll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 05:28 PM   #355
heydensmom
I'm Jack Bauer!
 
heydensmom's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Iowa
Posts: 3,526
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crushaholic
I sense a sudden spike in the..um...show ratings...
stilettos...hidden talents...and you guys really want to get rid of us
heydensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 05:32 PM   #356
smalltowngrll
Orange
 
smalltowngrll's Avatar
 
Blue

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Bend, OR
Posts: 7,942

Adopt-a-Bronco:
dortoh
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIM
That only works when one forgets to wear her panties.
Damn...where'd I leave those....
smalltowngrll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 05:34 PM   #357
smalltowngrll
Orange
 
smalltowngrll's Avatar
 
Blue

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Bend, OR
Posts: 7,942

Adopt-a-Bronco:
dortoh
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crushaholic
I sense a sudden spike in the..um...show ratings...
Well, if I hadn't spent all afternoon in Urgent care...I'd have been here ALL DAY!
smalltowngrll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 06:27 PM   #358
Old Dude
Super Moderator
 
Old Dude's Avatar
 
Consultant

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: DIA Tunnels
Posts: 14,790
Default

Well, now that I've talked about a couple flavors of evil - brutal evil, oppressing evil, and passive-aggressive evil, later on I'll talk about our favorite - "the crazed ninja fistful of dollars assassin" evil.
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 06:31 PM   #359
ludo21
RIP Darrent Williams
 
ludo21's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Glendale, AZ
Posts: 19,215

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Paul Ernster
Default

sooo, how many votes habe you received OD?
ludo21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 06:56 PM   #360
Old Dude
Super Moderator
 
Old Dude's Avatar
 
Consultant

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: DIA Tunnels
Posts: 14,790
Default

So far, no one's taken a pot shot at me.

Anyway, about "the crazed ninja fistful of dollars assassin" evil ...

It all starts with the Ronin ... sometimes a mercenary by choice, but usually by circumstance ...
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 06:56 PM   #361
The Mole
Chomolungma
 
The Mole's Avatar
 
Tenzig Norgay

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Climbing for knowledge
Posts: 216
Default

"They are coming, rising rotten from their graves, filling the night with a furious howl, and staining the earth bloody-red...

They are growing, their powers are swelling, from feasting on flesh and gnawing on bone, now they are drunk on the sweet taste of blood...

Now they are here, and they march to the rhythm of death. Now they will crash down the gates, take all that is theirs, and wipe the blood from their lips"

--excerpt from Night of the Living Dead--


Quid Pro Quo
The Mole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 07:01 PM   #362
heydensmom
I'm Jack Bauer!
 
heydensmom's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Iowa
Posts: 3,526
Default

why can't it be all rainbows and skettles?
heydensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 07:03 PM   #363
Mediator12
OM analyst
 
Mediator12's Avatar
 
Roby AND Latimer?Who the Hell Knew?

Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: INDY
Posts: 10,069

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dude
So far, no one's taken a pot shot at me.

Anyway, about "the crazed ninja fistful of dollars assassin" evil ...

It all starts with the Ronin ... sometimes a mercenary by choice, but usually by circumstance ...
Mostly, by circumstance. Henkan Ronin

Last edited by Mediator12; 03-06-2006 at 07:08 PM..
Mediator12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 07:04 PM   #364
Elim Garak
A guest in this house
 
Elim Garak's Avatar
 
DS9

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Promenade
Posts: 97
Default

Dear Mr Trebek,
Can you please enlighten the audience with more tales of Orange Mane Survivor past?

xoxo~
E. Garek
Delighted so far
Elim Garak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 07:06 PM   #365
Old Dude
Super Moderator
 
Old Dude's Avatar
 
Consultant

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: DIA Tunnels
Posts: 14,790
Default

You see, the Ronin doesn't have a solid place to call home. Maybe his partner was eliminated. Maybe he got into the game late. But he winds up being recruited on a mercenary basis by a larger group.

What turns him int the Ninja is when he gets recruited by two groups at odds with one another.

Being an idealist at heart and generally disgusted with the whole situation, the Ninja will go into fistful of dollars mode, and start playing off the two groups against one another. This gets rid of undesirables, and also opens up housing for the ninja.

Unfortunately, this can only go so far, because, unlike the spaghetti westerns, the dead guys don't stay quiet in this game.

They moan and groan from the grave itself, and eventually they realize that someone is playing two sides.

Now, you'd think that this would mean certain death for our treacherous ninja, but oddly enough, the survivors rarely exact an immediate execution. Instead, knowing that the Ninja is an intermediary of information, they will often feed him false information, in an effort to introduce poisonously false info into the other camp. He becomes sort of a typhoid mary fistful of dollars psycho ninja assassin. He will be destroyed eventually, but not as soon as you'd think. Although some Ninjas have been known to have sudden attacks of guilt and just disappear for awhile - - sometimes even committing hari-kari - - but not usually until after they've proclaimed their guilt to the world. Late in the game, more often than not.

Of course, nothing is really more deadly than twin ninja assassins ...

More on that later.

Last edited by Old Dude; 03-06-2006 at 07:09 PM..
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 07:07 PM   #366
Mediator12
OM analyst
 
Mediator12's Avatar
 
Roby AND Latimer?Who the Hell Knew?

Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: INDY
Posts: 10,069

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydensmom
why can't it be all rainbows and skettles?
Oh, I don't know. Because your leading a coup de tat in Stiletto's, no panties and a cheshire cat grin.
Mediator12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 07:12 PM   #367
TheDave
Sauced...
 
TheDave's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 14,999
Default

What happened








Damn women...
TheDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 07:12 PM   #368
TheDave
Sauced...
 
TheDave's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 14,999
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mole
"They are coming, rising rotten from their graves, filling the night with a furious howl, and staining the earth bloody-red...

They are growing, their powers are swelling, from feasting on flesh and gnawing on bone, now they are drunk on the sweet taste of blood...

Now they are here, and they march to the rhythm of death. Now they will crash down the gates, take all that is theirs, and wipe the blood from their lips"

--excerpt from Night of the Living Dead--


Quid Pro Quo
BL0W ME!
TheDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 07:14 PM   #369
TheDave
Sauced...
 
TheDave's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 14,999
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elim Garak
Dear Mr Trebek,
Can you please enlighten the audience with more tales of Orange Mane Survivor past?

xoxo~
E. Garek
Delighted so far
OK the mole is bad enough... Who's this hack?
TheDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 07:18 PM   #370
Bronx33
lets go partner
 
Bronx33's Avatar
 
Rumpson Rocks

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lakewood,Colo
Posts: 40,525

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Woodyard
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDave
OK the mole is bad enough... Who's this hack?

Severe teen acne hes just trying to fit in.
Bronx33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 07:19 PM   #371
Old Dude
Super Moderator
 
Old Dude's Avatar
 
Consultant

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: DIA Tunnels
Posts: 14,790
Default

Among Survivor's deadliest creatures are the twin ninjas, which I sometimes call "Twin Traitors."

Now, your Twins are sort of a gestalt creature. Working as a team, each joins the fringe of a larger group. Each purports to be spying on the other group - - though what they mostly do is share info back and forth, claiming that they got it in spy missions or whatever..

Like the fistful of dollars ninja, the twin ninjas have the primary objective of driving two larger groups into conflict with one another. But it is harder to discover, because neither is ever expressly recognized as a spy. They give each other just enough info to cause the two groups to go to war - - usually with the most powerful personalities at the front - - and one ninja, behind each group, subtly pushing from behind. Its rather like a rope pulling contest, in reverse.

Expert twin killers can even recruit additional victims into the ranks of the vice-like killing machine they've constructed. And the amazing thing is that the anger level between the combatants runs so high, that no one ever realizes they've been viced.
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 07:21 PM   #372
Mediator12
OM analyst
 
Mediator12's Avatar
 
Roby AND Latimer?Who the Hell Knew?

Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: INDY
Posts: 10,069

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDave
What happened








Damn women...

Oh come on now, behind every good woman there is usually a
Mediator12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 07:22 PM   #373
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,768

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dude
Among Survivor's deadliest creatures are the twin ninjas, which I sometimes call "Twin Traitors."

Now, your Twins are sort of a gestalt creature. Working as a team, each joins the fringe of a larger group. Each purports to be spying on the other group - - though what they mostly do is share info back and forth, claiming that they got it in spy missions or whatever..

Like the fistful of dollars ninja, the twin ninjas have the primary objective of driving two larger groups into conflict with one another. But it is harder to discover, because neither is ever expressly recognized as a spy. They give each other just enough info to cause the two groups to go to war - - usually with the most powerful personalities at the front - - and one ninja, behind each group, subtly pushing from behind. Its rather like a rope pulling contest, in reverse.

Expert twin killers can even recruit additional victims into the ranks of the vice-like killing machine they've constructed. And the amazing thing is that the anger level between the combatants runs so high, that no one ever realizes they've been viced.
you my friend are a d*ck,
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 07:25 PM   #374
Mediator12
OM analyst
 
Mediator12's Avatar
 
Roby AND Latimer?Who the Hell Knew?

Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: INDY
Posts: 10,069

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Hey Old dude, can we off people between votes. You know poison, decapitation, the like?
Mediator12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 07:26 PM   #375
Ratboy
It's all over...
 
Ratboy's Avatar
 
ಠ_ಠ

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: England
Posts: 15,029
Default

I'm hanging out to dry.

No one loves me
Ratboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:16 AM.


Denver Broncos