The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2006, 01:30 PM   #1
sonsofkraftybob
Pro Bowler
 
sonsofkraftybob's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 568
Default Kraftybob's crow thread......

Not sure how to do this being the first time and all.....j/k

No excuses, no blaming refs, no saying "the better team didn't win" (except for the stalkers who PM me)

The better team won. The Pats played well....except all the fumbles and the Bailey INT. I thought we contained your running game throughout but the field position and constant turnovers KILLED us.

You guys were right...I was wrong. The Broncos are the winners...the Pats the losers.

As for who I am rooting for...obviously the NFC so the Pats stay the last AFC team to win a Superbowl...but as much as all the hate PM's I recieved..I am still rooting for the Bronco's. Steeler fans are the worst.

So I'll leave you to take you much wanted shots at me....but first this little tidbit.

"Sometimes it takes a little losing to truly appreciate the winning"

Good luck and peace out!
sonsofkraftybob is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2006, 01:46 PM   #2
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!
 
DomCasual's Avatar
 
Shameless Homer

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 13,803

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Good to have you back, kraftybob. If it means anything to you, I didn't think you were all that bad a guy prior to the game.

You going to get on the Bronco bandwagon for the rest of the year? Love to have you.
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 01:48 PM   #3
Bronx33
lets go partner
 
Bronx33's Avatar
 
Rumpson Rocks

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lakewood,Colo
Posts: 40,525

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Woodyard
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonsofkraftybob
Not sure how to do this being the first time and all.....j/k

No excuses, no blaming refs, no saying "the better team didn't win" (except for the stalkers who PM me)

The better team won. The Pats played well....except all the fumbles and the Bailey INT. I thought we contained your running game throughout but the field position and constant turnovers KILLED us.

You guys were right...I was wrong. The Broncos are the winners...the Pats the losers.

As for who I am rooting for...obviously the NFC so the Pats stay the last AFC team to win a Superbowl...but as much as all the hate PM's I recieved..I am still rooting for the Bronco's. Steeler fans are the worst.

So I'll leave you to take you much wanted shots at me....but first this little tidbit.

"Sometimes it takes a little losing to truly appreciate the winning"

Good luck and peace out!

Well said.......
Bronx33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 01:50 PM   #4
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Where is Amazon!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 35,571

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonsofkraftybob

"Sometimes it takes a little losing to truly appreciate the winning"

This is why SB XXXII Means so much more than any other Freaking SB EVER WILL!
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 02:12 PM   #5
sonsofkraftybob
Pro Bowler
 
sonsofkraftybob's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 568
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual
Good to have you back, kraftybob. If it means anything to you, I didn't think you were all that bad a guy prior to the game.

You going to get on the Bronco bandwagon for the rest of the year? Love to have you.
Thanks bro. I got about as many positive PM's as I did hate PM's. I think the positives come from the fans.

You guys have a great board. I enjoyed in October and this past week as well. Your baord is a positive contributer to the F2FA Alliance which my home board...Patriotsplanet.net is a member of.

Thanks again and good luck with the season and BTW, you sure this is crow and not those bull balls you guys are fond of?
sonsofkraftybob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 02:13 PM   #6
sonsofkraftybob
Pro Bowler
 
sonsofkraftybob's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 568
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven
This is why SB XXXII Means so much more than any other Freaking SB EVER WILL!
I'm with you...36 was the best. And back then, unlike now, other teams fans were pulling for us and actually liked us.
sonsofkraftybob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 02:42 PM   #7
Merlin
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 2,797
Default

I didn't realize you would be attacked by PMs (I guess it makes sense). I think people should just have kept the smack public. BTW, if you guys shore up your secondary in the offseason...Will see you then.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 04:04 PM   #8
sonsofkraftybob
Pro Bowler
 
sonsofkraftybob's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 568
Default

Bump for those who missed it.....I will now relinquish my position as most hated troll....for one of the 1000 qualified Steeler fans that will be here shortly.
sonsofkraftybob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 04:10 PM   #9
Billy Clyde Puckett
Billy=Semi Tough Big Guy
 
Billy Clyde Puckett's Avatar
 
Looking down on KC, SD and Oakland

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: between 5,000 and 10,000 feet elevation
Posts: 12,480

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Elway
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonsofkraftybob
Bump for those who missed it.....I will now relinquish my position as most hated troll....for one of the 1000 qualified Steeler fans that will be here shortly.

Thanks, but you and those ironheads can never be as obnoxious as the squaw trolls who spend every minute of their lives here.
Billy Clyde Puckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 08:20 AM   #10
defenseman
Ring of Famer
 
defenseman's Avatar
 
2007 record pred. (7-9)

Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 9,231
Default

Fine job indeed.....eating crow isn't too painful...as long as one swallows their pride prior to the crow. Sometimes, you just get beat....dman
defenseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 08:23 AM   #11
Mile High Shack
Ring of Famer
 
Mile High Shack's Avatar
 
Cock-a-doodle-do

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 16,938
Default

see you guys next year SOKB, good job on taking the loss better than most
Mile High Shack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 08:25 AM   #12
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!
 
bronco militia's Avatar
 
THE GREATEST

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: colorado springs, co
Posts: 24,930
Default

pats fans are usually a classy bunch...nice post

too bad the Bronco faithful was not kind to the many pats fans that attended the game. But Pats fans bit their lips and exited quietly. I didn't see one fight....any other team, and I'm sure we would have seen a ton of arrests and fans being booted from the game.

congrats to a classy organization and awesome two year run.
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 08:28 AM   #13
defenseman
Ring of Famer
 
defenseman's Avatar
 
2007 record pred. (7-9)

Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 9,231
Default

Sorry to hear some of the bronco fans in attendance had an attack of "classless idiot" disease. Nothing worse in my book.....dman
defenseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 08:31 AM   #14
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!
 
bronco militia's Avatar
 
THE GREATEST

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: colorado springs, co
Posts: 24,930
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by defenseman
Sorry to hear some of the bronco fans in attendance had an attack of "classless idiot" disease. Nothing worse in my book.....dman
it happens at all the time (avs and Broncos games)....granted, some fans deserve it, but not this weekend - these guys were good sports all night.
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 08:36 AM   #15
Odysseus
Fan of the home team
 
Odysseus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Durango, Colorado
Posts: 11,969

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mark Schlereth
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Guy
Thanks, but you and those ironheads can never be as obnoxious as the squaw trolls who spend every minute of their lives here.
Somebody needs to spike some of those guys with roofies and throw them on a slow train to Hoboken.
Odysseus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 08:38 AM   #16
Odysseus
Fan of the home team
 
Odysseus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Durango, Colorado
Posts: 11,969

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mark Schlereth
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonsofkraftybob
Thanks bro. I got about as many positive PM's as I did hate PM's. I think the positives come from the fans.

You guys have a great board. I enjoyed in October and this past week as well. Your baord is a positive contributer to the F2FA Alliance which my home board...Patriotsplanet.net is a member of.

Thanks again and good luck with the season and BTW, you sure this is crow and not those bull balls you guys are fond of?
If you're up for Oysters remember they taste better by the pair!
Odysseus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 08:39 AM   #17
Rock Chalk
Cheeky Bastards
 
Rock Chalk's Avatar
 
Laus Deo

Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: The Backside of the Internet
Posts: 29,750

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris
Default

I have only one thing to say to Bob here.

I want an apology.

You called me an idiot, when, as "luck" would have it, you were the idiot.
Rock Chalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 11:56 AM   #18
Crushaholic
Armchair Poster
 
Crushaholic's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Topeka, KS
Posts: 22,578

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Isaiah Burse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonsofkraftybob
"Sometimes it takes a little losing to truly appreciate the winning"
You've nailed the situation in Bronco Nation perfectly. Before we beat the Packers, we've been to the Super Bowl before. However, all of them have been drubbings. We went through a LOT of losing before the first big win. Fast forward to today. We've been to the playoffs since our back-to-back Super Bowl wins, but they have been a miserable one and done. Bronco Nation is excited over the current playoff situation BECAUSE we've been on the other side of the ledger...
Crushaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 12:10 PM   #19
Ray Finkle
DOOONNNTTTTT CAAARRREEE!
 
Ray Finkle's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Alexandria, VA
Posts: 7,536
Default

It takes stones krafty to come back here and do what you did. You are a-okay in my book....
Ray Finkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 12:12 PM   #20
Rock Chalk
Cheeky Bastards
 
Rock Chalk's Avatar
 
Laus Deo

Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: The Backside of the Internet
Posts: 29,750

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Finkle
It takes stones krafty to come back here and do what you did. You are a-okay in my book....
3 days after the fact.

It would take stones to come in right after the game was over when it hurts the most.

This p***Y waited until he was over it.
Rock Chalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 12:30 PM   #21
Jesus Quintana
Human Paraquat
 
Jesus Quintana's Avatar
 
Nobody ****s with the Jesus

Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 18
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec
3 days after the fact.

It would take stones to come in right after the game was over when it hurts the most.

This p***Y waited until he was over it.
Not everyone sits in front of their computer playing Star wars games on a saturday night ya know....

BTW, he posted less than 48 hours after the loss. Not 3 days.

But don't let that get in the way of your hating.
Jesus Quintana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 12:36 PM   #22
Kaylore
Because I am better
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
Taysom Hill for Heisman!

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 46,387

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Thanks Krafy Bob. Your defense did what they needed to. Your special teams and offense - not so much. Pretty weird considering the reverse was true all season.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 12:42 PM   #23
Rock Chalk
Cheeky Bastards
 
Rock Chalk's Avatar
 
Laus Deo

Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: The Backside of the Internet
Posts: 29,750

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus Quintana
Not everyone sits in front of their computer playing Star wars games on a saturday night ya know....

BTW, he posted less than 48 hours after the loss. Not 3 days.

But don't let that get in the way of your hating.
Ahh, another sore loser.
Rock Chalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 01:37 PM   #24
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board
 
Jetmeck's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,368
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Guy
Thanks, but you and those ironheads can never be as obnoxious as the squaw trolls who spend every minute of their lives here.

I don't know about that, just as obnoxious, more arrogant but it only lasted one week. Heh , Krafty thx again for encouraging me to bet the farm. A 1G bet netted me $900 in winnings. Got any more suggestions as far as how to bet this week ? HEH, HEH, HEH, Goodbye !
Jetmeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 02:56 PM   #25
footstepsfrom#27
helmet to helmet hitter
 
footstepsfrom#27's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 16,144

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Joe Mays
Default

I enjoyed the verbal chess game KB...props for owning up...I take back the "moron" statement. Good luck to the Pats next year.
footstepsfrom#27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:45 AM.


Denver Broncos