|12-14-2005, 06:36 PM||#1|
Ring of Famer
Join Date: May 2003
Location: The Ville
Reggie Bush of USC read David Letterman's Top Ten Perks Of Winning The Heisman Trophy
10. "Trophy can be used as ID at airports"
9. "Now when coach gives me pointers, I can say, 'And how many Heismans have you won?'"
8. "Lifetime supply of pigskin"
7. "Microchip in the trophy gets me through E-Z Pass"
6. "The trophy holds 10,000 songs"
5. "Now maybe someone on the team'll get a date besides pretty boy Matt Leinhart"
4. "Steinbrenner's trying to get me to sign with the Yankees"
3. "I now have the world's most valuable paperweight"
2. "Secret code for 'Madden NFL 2006' video game that lets me see John Madden naked"
1. "You're the only Bush with an approval rating over 40%"
|12-14-2005, 11:17 PM||#4|
Formerly known as Dipso
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Las Cruces, NM
Paul Smith 70
Maybe the presenter can call me Danny Warfield
I can take my Heisman and play for the Knicks
I can be a Heisman winner and Super Bowl MVP and still be a bust
I can still be the 1986 winner and still start for the Jets this year
I can be the 1984 winner and still be the back up for the back to back world champs
I can be Bo Jackson and make every Fade fan say "what if"
Mike Rozier still would would of gone for two
I can be Gino Torretta the worst winner ever and still not know why Alabama beat us
I can be Rashaan Salaam and people wonder if I'm still alive
I know this thread was about perks of being the Heisman Trophy winner. I just thought this was a funnier way of looking at it