The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Ring of Fame Threads
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2005, 03:06 PM   #51
Broncoman13
Broncoholic
 
Broncoman13's Avatar
 
JT #80

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Colorado
Posts: 16,842

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual
I thought I saw the throwback one in one of your pictures. I have the Stanford one. I sort of worry the signature on my throwback one is a fake - it's slightly different from all the other Elway signatures I have. It was from a reputable source, though, so who knows - maybe John had a hangover the day he signed it.

I've bought stuff from Mark. He does a good job. I was getting so much that I actually signed up as a Mounted Memories reseller. Tried to do Steiner, too - but never finished it. I love that stuff, and could fill a house with it, if I wasn't married to someone who irrationally doesn't want her house decorated with sports memorabilia.

That last line is me!!! I get the garage...that's it!
Broncoman13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 03:07 PM   #52
Broncoman13
Broncoholic
 
Broncoman13's Avatar
 
JT #80

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Colorado
Posts: 16,842

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy
Wow...You're not kidding...

No Playoffs or Superbowls for you, Chick Magnet.

Where's that smiley of the exploding head That's gonna be Philly here in about 5 minutes after he calls out all his OMWOMEN!
Broncoman13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 03:12 PM   #53
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!
 
DomCasual's Avatar
 
Shameless Homer

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 13,799

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSKIE
That last line is me!!! I get the garage...that's it!
I keep telling her, "Nobody comes over and says, 'Wow! That is an awesome dried flower arrangement,' - yet people always say, 'No way! I love your sports stuff! Where'd you get all of this?'"

She just doesn't get it. She just..........doesn't..........get it.
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 03:12 PM   #54
Sassy
Ring of Famer
 
Sassy's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2001
Location: ND
Posts: 37,667

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eddie Royal
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSKIE
Where's that smiley of the exploding head That's gonna be Philly here in about 5 minutes after he calls out all his OMWOMEN!
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 03:15 PM   #55
sippybrew
Just Drafted
 
sippybrew's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Oregon, USA
Posts: 45
Default

I live in Oregon. Lifelong Denver fan. But then I grew up near Castle Rock, CO. How is it that some of you became Denver fans even when growing up in far away places?

Love the forum, never really lurked around the fan forums until recently.
sippybrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 03:18 PM   #56
Sassy
Ring of Famer
 
Sassy's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2001
Location: ND
Posts: 37,667

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eddie Royal
Default

This board is the best...even when the Broncos lose and fans are B*******... Some of us have almost been here since day 1 and it's like having a second family. A lot of us have met at tailgates...

If you like this board check this out:

www.orangeforceone.com
MECK77 and Crew have a tailgate bus...Orange Force One...It rocks! Check it out!
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 03:24 PM   #57
BMF Bronco
Offseason sucks...
 
BMF Bronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bozeman, MT
Posts: 11,577

Adopt-a-Bronco:
ME
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy
This board is the best...even when the Broncos lose and fans are B*******... Some of us have almost been here since day 1 and it's like having a second family. A lot of us have met at tailgates...

If you like this board check this out:

www.orangeforceone.com
MECK77 and Crew have a tailgate bus...Orange Force One...It rocks! Check it out!
Quit 'yer braggin'!
BMF Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 03:25 PM   #58
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!
 
DomCasual's Avatar
 
Shameless Homer

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 13,799

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sippybrew
I live in Oregon. Lifelong Denver fan. But then I grew up near Castle Rock, CO. How is it that some of you became Denver fans even when growing up in far away places?

Love the forum, never really lurked around the fan forums until recently.
Bunch of bandwagon jumpers is what they are. They're all thinking about jumping on the Patriots bandwagon now, they were Cowboys fans in the early 90's, and 9ers fans before that. Bunch of bastards.

In all seriousness, this is a great place with great people. I haven't been around as long as most, but I am all about quality, not quantity. Oh, and chicks dig me 'cause I rarely wear underwear.

I grew up in Denver, so that's how I started with the Broncos. I'm not sure about some of the other non-locals. It's pretty amazing where everyone is from, though. If you haven't already seen it, check out the map thread. http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=31883
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 03:29 PM   #59
Sassy
Ring of Famer
 
Sassy's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2001
Location: ND
Posts: 37,667

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eddie Royal
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMF Bronco
Quit 'yer braggin'!
I'm bragging for all of us...

THE BOARD and OF!
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 03:30 PM   #60
Rock Chalk
Cheeky Bastards
 
Rock Chalk's Avatar
 
Laus Deo

Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: The Backside of the Internet
Posts: 29,750

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris
Default

My name is Adam from the Republic of Texas.
Rock Chalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 04:04 PM   #61
Eagles Turn
Just Drafted
 
Eagles Turn's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 17
Default

PBN, by your avatar are you a flyers fan? Also did you live in Denver once or were you always on the east coast?
Eagles Turn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 04:19 PM   #62
minibronco
KFFL Writer/Fantasy Scout
 
Defense: 11 Strong

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The OC
Posts: 2,430
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55CrushEm
Tell me about it....it's never easy being a fan of a team, that is NOT the local team.

It's very tiring living in "Patriots Country"......

heck, it's chargers country here!

yep

welcome to everybody else.
minibronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 04:23 PM   #63
CUBuffman08
Seasoned Veteran
 
CUBuffman08's Avatar
 
Stampede

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Boulder
Posts: 303
Default

Hey, my name is Steve, from right up the road in boulder (you guessed it i'm a student) i dont really post much, but I always take your thoughts and make myself look smarter on the ESPN boards
CUBuffman08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 05:16 PM   #64
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!
 
gunns's Avatar
 
Defense, defense, defense

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Always Hoping
Posts: 12,583

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual
Bunch of bandwagon jumpers is what they are. They're all thinking about jumping on the Patriots bandwagon now, they were Cowboys fans in the early 90's, and 9ers fans before that. Bunch of bastards.

In all seriousness, this is a great place with great people. I haven't been around as long as most, but I am all about quality, not quantity. Oh, and chicks dig me 'cause I rarely wear underwear.

I grew up in Denver, so that's how I started with the Broncos. I'm not sure about some of the other non-locals. It's pretty amazing where everyone is from, though. If you haven't already seen it, check out the map thread. http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=31883
I was young and a fan of the fearsome foursome on the Rams. My mom took me to a preseason football game that Denver played in Salt Lake City in 1970 and I've never looked back. My house and office at work is decorated in early and modern Broncos.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 05:21 PM   #65
meangene
Ring of Famer
 
meangene's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,086
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual
Gene, it takes a lot of courage to come out.

Just kidding, you crazy bastard! Not that there would have been anything wrong with that.
Um, I meant that I will be attending the Eagle game this Sunday. With my girlfriend who will be coming out, um, I mean attending with me. Who is Cheryl Swoopes?
meangene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 05:43 PM   #66
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!
 
DomCasual's Avatar
 
Shameless Homer

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 13,799

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meangene
Um, I meant that I will be attending the Eagle game this Sunday. With my girlfriend who will be coming out, um, I mean attending with me. Who is Cheryl Swoopes?
Who is Cheryl Swoopes?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

Your secret is safe with us. :rainbow:

http://sports.espn.go.com/wnba/news/story?id=2204322
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 05:47 PM   #67
Jerry Curl
Seasoned Veteran
 
Jerry Curl's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Wyoming
Posts: 387
Default

Tyson, from Green River, Wyoming, yup.
Jerry Curl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 06:02 PM   #68
meangene
Ring of Famer
 
meangene's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,086
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual
Who is Cheryl Swoopes?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

Your secret is safe with us. :rainbow:

http://sports.espn.go.com/wnba/news/story?id=2204322
Dom, I do know who Cheryl Swoopes is. I mean I don't KNOW her. You know what I mean. Oh forget it....
meangene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 06:03 PM   #69
Billy Clyde Puckett
Billy=Semi Tough Big Guy
 
Billy Clyde Puckett's Avatar
 
Looking down on KC, SD and Oakland

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: between 5,000 and 10,000 feet elevation
Posts: 12,480

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Elway
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco
Tyson, from Green River, Wyoming, yup.
Welcome Tyson - you will enjoy your State-mate from Casper, Spyder, who can tell you a thing or two about the squaws and the faders
Billy Clyde Puckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 06:16 PM   #70
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!
 
DomCasual's Avatar
 
Shameless Homer

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 13,799

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meangene
Dom, I do know who Cheryl Swoopes is. I mean I don't KNOW her. You know what I mean. Oh forget it....
OH, you're talking about knowing her in a Biblical sense!
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 06:22 PM   #71
meangene
Ring of Famer
 
meangene's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,086
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual
OH, you're talking about knowing her in a Biblical sense!
Dom, she likes girls. I mean we have that in common. But not, you know, with each other. Did I mention I was bringing my girlfriend to the Eagles game?

Last edited by meangene; 10-26-2005 at 06:25 PM..
meangene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 06:25 PM   #72
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!
 
DomCasual's Avatar
 
Shameless Homer

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 13,799

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meangene
Dom, she likes girls.
Don't we all, Gene. Don't we all.

It's good we could have this talk.
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 06:25 PM   #73
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!
 
DomCasual's Avatar
 
Shameless Homer

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 13,799

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meangene
Dom, she likes girls. I mean we have that in common. But not, you know, with each other. Did I mention I was bringing my girlfriend to the Eagles game?
Love the dog in your avatar, by the way.
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 06:30 PM   #74
meangene
Ring of Famer
 
meangene's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,086
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual
Love the dog in your avatar, by the way.
Had two deleted. Figured the dog was safe. He's not so cute now. Seven months old and a complete pain in the ass.
meangene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 06:38 PM   #75
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!
 
DomCasual's Avatar
 
Shameless Homer

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 13,799

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meangene
Had two deleted. Figured the dog was safe. He's not so cute now. Seven months old and a complete pain in the ass.
Ah, probably chewing the crap out of everything, at that age. I love dogs - probably more than I love most people. But that first year can be tough.
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:32 PM.


Denver Broncos