|10-01-2005, 06:44 PM||#1|
BRONCO FAN FOR LIFE!!!
Join Date: Oct 2005
Any Denverites have the "inside track to help me?
I have a second interview this Tues Oct 4th for my "DREAM" job: Assistant Division Clerk for Arapahoe County (DENVER COLORADO) and was wondering if anyone could possibly get a few "insider" questions answered for me. As you may have heard it is very difficult to get these types of positions if you don't have the right "connections."
1. How is the second interview conducted - is it another panel interview?
2. What do they expect from the typing test?
3. What are the chances of getting hired on if you are called back for a second interview?
4. What is the process after the second interview?
5. What type of questions do they ask?
If anyone can help with this I will be eternally grateful!!
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Be checking out Channel 4 Denverites...||Taco John||Orange Mane Central Discussion||9||08-20-2005 05:56 PM|
|Andrew Mason's Day 5 Report: Offense back on track||SoCalBronco||Orange Mane Central Discussion||18||08-03-2005 02:57 AM|
|Pigs track down Krispy Creme Truck||watermock||Off Topics Forum||1||12-06-2004 12:03 AM|
|What do you guys think of these rims for track use?||DarkHorse||Off Topics Forum||3||11-11-2004 09:14 PM|
|To all the former Denverites out there...||BlueDamsel||Off Topics Forum||6||03-15-2004 05:21 PM|