The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Announcements, Features and Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-08-2005, 04:24 PM   #51
Mtbrncofn
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FADERPROOF
Yeah it sucks, I'm sure I've had some pretty cool ass dreams and I just can't seem to remember them.

I also dont think about sex much when I'm at work, trying to cut down a tree while thinking about sex just seems like a disaster waiting to happen for me.
Yeah, that's probably just good thinking on your part....or good not thinking, as the case may be.
Mtbrncofn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 04:25 PM   #52
Mtbrncofn
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Project86
Of Rusty ahead of Gordon in the points standing. Oh I forgot thats not a dream its reality.
That's ok, sweetie. I can think about the stat that counts more.

4>1

Oh and Jeff is 15 years younger too.
Old 06-08-2005, 04:27 PM   #53
FADERPROOF
Twitter: FNRoleModel

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtbrncofn
Yeah, that's probably just good thinking on your part....or good not thinking, as the case may be.
Plus I work with all guys, so yeah, good thinking/not thinking on my part
FADERPROOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 04:32 PM   #54
TheNextStep
The Enemy Within

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tredici
Oh for crying out loud. Let's try to stereotype as much as possible. Towards the negative, too, please.

At three, girls typically have better developed communication skills compared to three year old boys, they are more verbal. Boys tend to be more physical. Children want to find a way to get what they want. If a certain tactic meets with success, they will repeat it. If children are allowed to get what they want through means of manipulation or aggression, it is a learned behavior allowed and/or encouraged by adults.
Can somebody please pull her hair and push her down in the sandbox?
TheNextStep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 04:47 PM   #55
MajikMan7
Ring of Famer

Alando 'National TV' Tucker

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jake Plummer

Quote:
That's ok, sweetie. I can think about the stat that counts more.

4>1

Oh and Jeff is 15 years younger too.
Well you know what..........um.... ok never mind. Gordon has just about every stat advantage. But I'm in 3rd in the fantasy league, where are you....not 1st Harvick lover (Wisconsin Homer) is.
MajikMan7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 04:50 PM   #56
Mtbrncofn
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Project86
Well you know what..........um.... ok never mind. Gordon has just about every stat advantage. But I'm in 3rd in the fantasy league, where are you....not 1st Harvick lover (Wisconsin Homer) is.
I know. It just burns my butt to see that moron in 1st. I'm in 7th I think. Normally solid drivers at their normally solid tracks have screwed me completely in the last month. Grrr.
Old 06-08-2005, 05:33 PM   #57
Garcia Bronco
Hokie since 1993

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns
Hmmmm, I don't recall saying that, maybe you should look into why it's being said to you. A "little" complex?
That's worse...that means you're doing it and you don't even know. But trust me....you do it. Techincally everybody does it...but women do it the most.

Typical response from you though.
Garcia Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 08:19 PM   #58
Tredici
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco_Beerslug
Is that how that works? I always thought my girls usually got what they wanted because they were so darn cute in those days. Advanced vocabulary skills never even entered my mind
Ah Beerslug, you prove my point exactly. The first person little girls find out love having them do whatever it takes to get what they want is Daddy. That's the first guy who finds being manipulated as something absolutely adorable. It's like the ultimate revenge for the poor sucker who ends up dating them. They won't stand a chance....

Hahahahhahahahaha.
Tredici is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 08:52 PM   #59
Garcia Bronco
Hokie since 1993

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Jackson

Quote:
Ah Beerslug, you prove my point exactly. The first person little girls find out love having them do whatever it takes to get what they want is Daddy. That's the first guy who finds being manipulated as something absolutely adorable. It's like the ultimate revenge for the poor sucker who ends up dating them. They won't stand a chance....

Hahahahhahahahaha.
That's funny...typical woman....blaming it on other men.
Garcia Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 10:28 PM   #60
Atlas
Draft Defense Early&Often

Quote:

Hahahahhahahahaha.
I hope my daughter dates boyfriends just like her Daddy. He is a pretty good guy.
Atlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 10:59 PM   #61
Mtbrncofn
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlas
I hope my daughter dates boyfriends just like her Daddy. He is a pretty good guy.

That was exactly what I was thinking about my daughters. Their dad is a gem.
Old 06-09-2005, 07:02 AM   #62
Arkie
Ring of Famer

Say 'what' again, I dare you

Quote:
Oh for crying out loud. Let's try to stereotype as much as possible. Towards the negative, too, please.

At three, girls typically have better developed communication skills compared to three year old boys, they are more verbal. Boys tend to be more physical. Children want to find a way to get what they want. If a certain tactic meets with success, they will repeat it. If children are allowed to get what they want through means of manipulation or aggression, it is a learned behavior allowed and/or encouraged by adults.

You basically said the same thing using different words. I didn't think my post was any more negative towards girls or boys.
Arkie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 07:14 AM   #63
bendog
Marginally Continent

David Bowens, he'd be an upgrade

Adopt-a-Bronco:
David Bowens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco_Beerslug
Is that how that works? I always thought my girls usually got what they wanted because they were so darn cute in those days. Advanced vocabulary skills never even entered my mind
Ah, but non-verbal communication. They have to know when to look cute.
bendog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 07:34 PM   #64
clean
Dazed And Frantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John
And that's when they break out the liquor with stuff like full grown snakes and large frogs in the bottle. What do you do? Insult them and not drink the crazy weird liquor and have a smile with them? Or swallow your pride, and tell yourself that it'll put hair on your chest?
Next time, ask for a double.
clean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 12:19 AM   #65
Crow
All in with the Gingers

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Elvis Doomervil

Wouldn't want to be compared to raiderfans.net, now would ya?

Didn't think so.
Crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 01:38 AM   #66
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean
Next time, ask for a double.

I didn't ask, but I got one anyway... A double of the frog, and a double of the snake.
Taco John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 04:13 PM   #67
Mtbrncofn
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John
I didn't ask, but I got one anyway... A double of the frog, and a double of the snake.
So does the alcohol kill any potential bacterium, like salmonella? I was just telling my husband that reptiles can carry salmonella, and he was laughing at me. Then I got my issue of Parents in the mail yesterday and lo and behold, right there it said the very same thing. Ha.

I'm assuming this stuff can probably put hair on your chest with a sip, so it's safe, huh.....from the salmonella that is.
Old 06-11-2005, 04:25 PM   #68
-Slap-
Ring of Famer

Quote:
So does the alcohol kill any potential bacterium, like salmonella? I was just telling my husband that reptiles can carry salmonella, and he was laughing at me. Then I got my issue of Parents in the mail yesterday and lo and behold, right there it said the very same thing. Ha.

I'm assuming this stuff can probably put hair on your chest with a sip, so it's safe, huh.....from the salmonella that is.
I think that's somewhat limited, though. I believe certain iguanas carry the salmonella virus in their eyes.

Someone call Chad Brown.
-Slap- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 04:47 PM   #69
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Well, I didn't die, and neither did they... So I'm guessing that the alchohol effectively embalms and preserves them...

Lovely.
Taco John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 06:41 PM   #70
Mtbrncofn
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Slap-
I think that's somewhat limited, though. I believe certain iguanas carry the salmonella virus in their eyes.

Someone call Chad Brown.

I was using it as a scare tactic on my kids. I know turtles are infamous for carrying it, which was what they were trying to get me to let them go catch.
Old 06-11-2005, 06:51 PM   #71
-Slap-
Ring of Famer

Quote:
I was using it as a scare tactic on my kids. I know turtles are infamous for carrying it, which was what they were trying to get me to let them go catch.
I caught lizards and turtles non stop from the ages of 5-12 and I never had a stomach ache.
-Slap- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 07:32 PM   #72
Mtbrncofn
Ring of Famer

I did the very same thing. I loved salamanders and frogs, but you see, I knew where this was leading. They would want one for a pet or something and I would end up taking care of it, and then the novelty would wear off and we'd be stuck with some stupid turtle.

I had selfish motives, I promise.
Old 06-11-2005, 07:50 PM   #73
Bronco_Beerslug
Angling in the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Slap-
I caught lizards and turtles non stop from the ages of 5-12 and I never had a stomach ache.
Yep, never got anything from all the critters I caught. Lizards, turtles, sparrow hawks, magpies, snakes, rabbits, pigeons, on and on. Only had one rule, I couldn't bring them in the house so I built cages and raised and kept them by the garage.
Bronco_Beerslug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 10:19 PM   #74
Sodak
Clueless...

Who stole my avatar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FADERPROOF
Anf for me personally, I never remember my dreams.
You don't remember your dreams because you probably don't wake up while you're having one, or during REM. You must sleep well.
Sodak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 10:20 PM   #75
Sodak
Clueless...

Who stole my avatar?

Now what was this thread about?
Sodak is offline   Reply With Quote