The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 03-24-2005, 08:53 PM   #126
broncos love

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco
ray, if he gets injured we still dont look foolish because a large part of his contract is based on playing time according to shanny. lets not make excuses for the team in anticipation of their failure to close the deal.

Hey its lose , lose situation for u cali,get some hope for the season this year.Yu,heav,and jim armstrong love the broncos when there 5-1 and champ bailey is god and when he plays a bad game in the snow , whitch he never played in snow before denver u think he is the chump and yal need a new team , because u aint no true bronco fan. b****
broncos love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 09:03 PM   #127
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncos love
Hey its lose , lose situation for u cali,get some hope for the season this year.Yu,heav,and jim armstrong love the broncos when there 5-1 and champ bailey is god and when he plays a bad game in the snow , whitch he never played in snow before denver u think he is the chump and yal need a new team , because u aint no true bronco fan. b****
you dont know the first thing about me or my history as a Broncos fan. I will be more restrained this time and not say anything. your not worthy of any sort of real reply.
Old 03-24-2005, 09:06 PM   #128
broncos love

sounds like an old la radiers fan
Old 03-24-2005, 09:10 PM   #129
Ray Finkle
DOOONNNTTTTT CAAARRREEE!

Quote:
sounds like an old la radiers fan

BL, watch out for offending some of the most respected posters....a word to the wise...
Ray Finkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 09:14 PM   #130
broncos love

**** them they dont do **** besides a couple of them bc the broncos would be the cardinals if we put or input into the"insiders"
Old 03-24-2005, 09:18 PM   #131
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
**** them they dont do **** besides a couple of them bc the broncos would be the cardinals if we put or input into the"insiders"
You should'a stayed in school. Fifth grade was not going to be that hard.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 09:24 PM   #132
Paladin
Ring of Famer

Getting back to the thread......

I say, screw him. Move on and go hard for Douglas. The dallance has lasted too long, and the indecision reflects badly on his ability to "move".
Paladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 09:27 PM   #133
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

I want Brown in Orange
Old 03-24-2005, 09:31 PM   #134
Paladin
Ring of Famer

I don't think he's eligible to play for Tennessee.....
Paladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 09:35 PM   #135
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

and Blue
Old 03-24-2005, 09:36 PM   #136
broncos love

Hey i u can hate me but im just stating what i belive and I think the broncos or in prime positon for great playof postion because . THEY GOT DL , THEIR LB'S ARE GONE TO BE THE BEST IN THE GAME AND WITHE A DEEP DL DRAFT . THEIR GONE TO BE OK .

DAMM TRUST THE COACHIN STAFF AND JAKE . YOU WOULD THINNK WE WERE 5-11 last year , cmon who in or confernce can hang withe us besides okland . ouit reading the naysayors on rocky mountain and denver post williamson
Old 03-24-2005, 09:49 PM   #137
~Crash~
My new dog

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kuper

brown had the type of surgery to stop bone on bone in his knees that was I guess 2 years ago . they last usaly 5 years and that is if it takes neils did not take to good from the looks of things his was done 2 years ago...
~Crash~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 10:10 PM   #138
HEAV
Ring of Famer

It's about the Team

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brian Dawkins

Quote:

Who in the **** do you think you are running your mouth/type on here? I have never spoken, nor type, one word to you and yet I see my name in your post bashing SoCal!

So it come down to the classic "I'm a better Bronco fan than you" Just because Socal and myself feel that the managment or mismanagement of the team has been terrible.

Let me tell you something the reason we are pissed is because we care so freaking much that when we see talent that has been drafted, developed and turned into solid pros only to leave because the past mistakes and current ones are not allowing the team to keep it's young talent!

It makes us sick to see Berry, Heyward, Herdon, Montage Reagor to just name a few playing elsewhere. While at the same time having broken down or one year reclomation projects brought in for a quick fix.

Just because we don't agree with the management of the team it doesn't mean we are not fans of the team. We spend time and money of this team. We go to the games, pay for the tickets, plan our vacations, set time aside from or work and families for the Broncos.

So to have punks like yourself and the few other "Real Broncos" fans tell Socal and I we aren't fans is Bull****! Go **** yourself.
HEAV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 10:12 PM   #139
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEAV07
Who in the **** do you think you are running your mouth/type on here? I have never spoken, nor type, one word to you and yet I see my name in your post bashing SoCal!

So it come down to the classic "I'm a better Bronco fan than you" Just because Socal and myself feel that the managment or mismanagement of the team has been terrible.

Let me tell you something the reason we are pissed is because we care so freaking much that when we see talent that has been drafted, developed and turned into solid pros only to leave because the past mistakes and current ones are not allowing the team to keep it's young talent!

It makes us sick to see Berry, Heyward, Herdon, Montage Reagor to just name a few playing elsewhere. While at the same time having broken down or one year reclomation projects brought in for a quick fix.

Just because we don't agree with the management of the team it doesn't mean we are not fans of the team. We spend time and money of this team. We go to the games, pay for the tickets, plan our vacations, set time aside from or work and families for the Broncos.

So to have punks like yourself and the few other "Real Broncos" fans tell Socal and I we aren't fans is Bull****! Go **** yourself.
I would rep you 10,000 times for that post if i could, but because of the system you'll have to settle for one...at a time.
Old 03-24-2005, 10:38 PM   #140
ro_50
Ring of Famer

Rack Heav07. Its amazing you guys can read his posts. I'm having a hard time reading that preschool grammar.
ro_50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 02:05 PM   #141
SouthStndJunkie
Ring of Famer

Shannon Says: Listen to The Junkman

Broncos | Still Waiting on Brown - from www.KFFL.com Fri, 25 Mar 2005 11:24:14 -0800

Nunyo Demasio, of the Washington Post, reports free agent DE Courtney Brown (Browns) told his suitors, including the Denver Broncos, that he needs more time to make a decision on where he will play in 2005, according to sources familiar with the situation.
SouthStndJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 02:11 PM   #142
Rascal
RIP

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Turf

Great. The longer he waits the lower our chances become IMO.

If the Broncos tell him that we will be keeping Pryce though, I think that would affect his decision a lot.
Rascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 02:17 PM   #143
clint7
Ring of Famer

Waiting on Brown to decide is like...

-Watching Sergio Garcia line up for a put.
-Like a trip to the DMV to get your license renewed.
-Like my mother-in-law at a restaurant trying to select her meal choice from the menu.
-Like...well, you get the idea.
clint7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 02:23 PM   #144
2KBack
Rumblin' Bumblin'

Cake is delicious

I wanted Brown at first, but this little indecision stunt has soured my opinion of him. Let's concentrate on getting a guy in here with some hunger, I don't want to lose Trevor and gain some wishy washy punk.
2KBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 02:24 PM   #145
HEAV
Ring of Famer

It's about the Team

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brian Dawkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by clint7
Waiting on Brown to decide is like...

-Watching Sergio Garcia line up for a put.
-Like a trip to the DMV to get your license renewed.
-Like my mother-in-law at a restaurant trying to select her meal choice from the menu.
-Like...well, you get the idea.

Waiting in the Dentist office knowing that once you get in something bad will happen........... then having to make another appointment to go threw that all again in 6 months.

Last edited by HEAV07; 03-25-2005 at 02:27 PM..
HEAV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 02:25 PM   #146
labronco
Ring of Famer

let's end this thread right here. no matter where he goes, he'll be a non-factor.
labronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 02:34 PM   #147
big56fan#1
Orange and Blue baby!!!!

According to ESPN NEWS, C.Brown will decide some time Saturday. they didnt give any details, just he plans on saying something tomarrow.
big56fan#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 02:43 PM   #148
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

i just saw on espn news that they said he will decide today or tomorrow. so we will see what happens.
Old 03-25-2005, 02:55 PM   #149
Dean
Solid Starter

Call me crazy but at this point in time he is the best choice (though not the only one) available. I would still like to see him in orange and blue this season. It would be nice to get him into the off season workouts when they start and get him down to around 275 lbs and I think he could show some of the quickness that he had his rooky year. If he can stay healthy (the Broncos don't hit much in practice plus we rotate D-line) he could be a huge plus.
Dean is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 02:55 PM   #150
SouthStndJunkie
Ring of Famer

Shannon Says: Listen to The Junkman

He wants to take his time to decide which team he will steal money from this time.

He will probably blow out his elbow signing the contract.

SSJ
SouthStndJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote