The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Ring of Fame Threads
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 04-05-2005, 05:01 PM   #2376
OBF1
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Marvin Austin

Vote Dave Now
OBF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 05:03 PM   #2377
Mtbrncofn
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBF1
Guys, you have done a great job today. Keep it up.
With Dave still on the island, I know that will not be a problem.

I am still jelous that MTB has taken over as, "The care taker of Daves lubed arse"

Damn slut

PS...How do you know how many posts you had on this thread... you did not go to the start and count did you?
Hey come on now....you weren't even around, CB! We certainly couldn't just let Dave relax.

There just happens to be this nifty little feature if you go put your cursor on that little camera lookin thing at the front of the thread, it will tell you how many posts you have in said thread.
Mtbrncofn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 05:13 PM   #2378
Mtbrncofn
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrod
Do I know you rofl

Sorry Pez If I had thought you were the mole I would not have given you bad information..............or would I

MT Im disapointed you told me the Mole did not ask you to do anything.

No he hadn't at that time. Right after that, he had me try to bait Shack and Sideburn into tracking the IP, so it would set up Alec. That was my only involvement, oh and the damn headaches I got from all those riddles he kept sending me before he outed himself.
Mtbrncofn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 05:27 PM   #2379
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

I guess the Gig is up ........
, Paranoia ran wild , there were Back up plans , on top of Back up plans , I covered the 4 Horsemens backs when I could , at the same time watching my own , I kept close track of how many wounds Rascal had P , No one knew much about anything I did outside of the 4 horsemen , and Only Dave knew everything , then after the Gernade Round and the 4 horsemen were only left standing , I concidered this a victory ....... I would like to apologize to TD30 , Majik , CBF1 , you guys are good people and didnt deserve the Back Stabbing I gave you , Keep in mind it was only in the pretext of the game is why I did it .......
I had a blast playing this game , a few rounds here and there , we ( the Horsemen) wasnt sure of the outcome ......... Oh and Rascal , I think I was the one that sent that Email to CBF1 DOH!!!!!!!! Looking over my Emails ( not sure who is who anymore )
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 05:35 PM   #2380
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

I am Curious to see how another 16 would play this game ...... when you sign up , it seems so easy , untill the Players start dropping like flies , the PM's come fast and Furious, you dont know how many times I was tempted to abandon the 4 horsemen , if Alec would have contacted me first ..... Wow who knows how this game would have went
Old 04-05-2005, 05:46 PM   #2381
OBF1
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Marvin Austin

Oh now I see Spider, You felt so bad backstabbing me you thought wearing the thong and cowboy hat while covered in costco lube would make me feel better.... Well it did
Old 04-05-2005, 06:52 PM   #2382
Old Dude
Super Moderator

Consultant

I think that if we do this again, I've got a couple new spins to try out. Just brainstorming right now, mind you.

First, to boost ratings, I need to keep people oin the game after they are dead.

So I might assign the players in Survivor II a random teammate. A random secret teammate, BTW. And if either member of the "team" survives to the end, the "team" wins. So ghosts can actively lobby for information and spread discord for their team deep into the game.

The second concept would be "secret identities" Players would randomly be assigned names (countries, or famous people, or generic cities, for example) and when the votes are revealed, only the "stage names" would be revealed.

And I might allow players to "trade" their stage names as the game goes on... but with a catch, of course.

...just thinking.
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 07:04 PM   #2383
OBF1
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Marvin Austin

You are one evil SOB....and I do not mean Son of Bob.

I can see from all this that Mom loved younger brother more.
Old 04-05-2005, 07:19 PM   #2384
FADERPROOF
Twitter: FNRoleModel

Quote:
Originally Posted by §PideŽ
I am Curious to see how another 16 would play this game ......
Just be lucky that I didnt get online in time to sign-up, I'd win it and if there is a survivor 2, I have to be in it.
FADERPROOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 07:27 PM   #2385
OBF1
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Marvin Austin

It is not as easy as you think.... trust me. But I will tell you that it is as much fun as you can have with your clothes on, Unless you are sharing a tent with TheDave
Old 04-05-2005, 07:44 PM   #2386
MajikMan7
Ring of Famer

Alando 'National TV' Tucker

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jake Plummer

Quote:
I would like to apologize to TD30 , Majik , CBF1 , you guys are good people and didnt deserve the Back Stabbing I gave you
**** You Spider, you bastard.

I'm just playing, you had to do what you had to do and there was nothing wrong with that. It was a blast.
MajikMan7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 07:45 PM   #2387
MajikMan7
Ring of Famer

Alando 'National TV' Tucker

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jake Plummer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBF1
Unless you are sharing a tent with TheDave
Not that theres anything wrong with that.
MajikMan7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 08:43 PM   #2388
Rascal
RIP

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Turf

Yeah I owe Spider a beer for saving my ass in the ghost round. Not sure how he convinced Alec to vote for CBF1 but he did.

If Pez hadn't been a mole my lies and plots would have worked a lot better. He knew I was lying the whole damn time. Jerk.

I knew Dave was playing both sides of the isle in the ghost round also, which is why I got pissed. I also knew after the ghost round I was screwed in any future rounds if he or anybody else had any intention of getting rid of me. That's when I came up with the idea of once the four horseman reach the end we will select a mod, ironicly it would have been pez, who selected a number and then we would have chosen a number and whoever was closest wins. When Dave heard of that idea I think he quit conspiring to get me removed.

The biggest mistake I made was being to active from the start and making myself such a visible target. People recognized me as the leader...at least the vocal one anyway...and it nearly cost me.

Last edited by Rascal; 04-05-2005 at 08:55 PM..
Rascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 09:14 PM   #2389
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by FADERPROOF
Just be lucky that I didnt get online in time to sign-up, I'd win it and if there is a survivor 2, I have to be in it.
. I hope there is a survivor 2 ......All you have to do is piss off the wrong person ......
Old 04-05-2005, 09:23 PM   #2390
TheDave
Sauced...

Quote:
I guess the Gig is up ........
, Paranoia ran wild , there were Back up plans , on top of Back up plans ...
That is the truest statement on this entire thread. In the beginning, everything seems like it is going to be easy. Then by the 5th pm you receive that talks about your fellow alliance member... well... you definitely start to wonder. Then the next thing you know someone has sent you a doctored PM showing that Rascal or someone else is plotting against you. The hardest part is you have no idea if it is doctored or not. Everyone of us sent emails to others talking about how to get rid of someone on our team. Sometimes it was real, sometimes it was fake... hell most of the time I was just feeling out the situation.

Fortunately, I was in a position where i was able to be pretty honest with all 4 on the team including CBF1. Of course I withheld information on anything/everything, and as spider said had the proverbial side deals, but fortunately no one ever tried to pin me down on anything.

Then came the Ghost round... Goddamn that ghost round. OD you are one twisted S.O.B. for that. Early on i figured I was dead... Then as time went on i kept hearing CBF1's name... Then it was both our names. By now my paranoia was sky high, then out of no where i heard Bosco had me targeted (as everyone has figured out, nobody ever knows for sure what is going on). But when I heard that I started to wonder if Rascal was up to something. So I pm'd him just to get a better feel. The first PM I got said everything was cool... then i got the 2nd one....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rascal or whatever his pimp name was at the time

Oh $hit guys i ****ed up... Bosco said that I'm the only one safe... Blah, Blah, Blah

Yeah that was comforting... and by now the vote is 18 hours away. Luckily CBF1 was still awake and pissing away more time on the mane like i was. I Fwd the pm to him and we decided we needed to act. By about 1 A.M. we had a 4 step plan ready to go... Then of course we woke up and realized step one would not work because the vote to empower one ghost was already over. That started the mad scramble... I wish i could take credit for the scramble but CBF1 was a man possessed within a few hours he had enough votes to make it the 1 point vote that it was.

So was i playing both sides... Who wasn't?

Did i offend some people... Since I was the most abused name on Sausage island...too bad!

On the other hand there was one pissing match between TD30 and I late at night. As I said to him them and now... Sorry for that man, I was wrong!

Lastly, a couple of Thanks...

MHS - Thanks for being the calming voice of the group, especially during rascal's tantrum. You held the group together in my opinion.

Spider - Brother... we all played this game on borrowed time thanks to you. You saved all of our asses, and if you knew anything about college basketball would still be here.

Rascal - rascal, rascal, rascal... busting on each other publicly while laughing our asses off was a blast, and as I said the idea for the Tsunami vote was a true stroke of genius!

CBF1 - You sir are simply a man of action... I have never seen a human being gather the troops with such efficiency... If only mock had kept his votes.

Now that the Sappy $hit is over...**** all of you. If I had to put up with one more post in which you bunch of pricks verbally raped my virgin ass i was going to $hit myself just as a defense mechanism. How could any group of self sufficient human beings know so many synonyms to describe man on man love... thanks to you guys once this is in the hall of shame, generations of young posters will always wonder what side of the plate I batted from... Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Last edited by TheDave; 04-05-2005 at 09:25 PM..
TheDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 09:29 PM   #2391
Rascal
RIP

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Turf

I think I misplaced the nickname "sausage grinder". Instead of hotrod it should be given to Dave.

I'm going to PM TJ and suggest we switch your name.

Yeah I realized when I sent the message that Bosco was only guaranteeing my safety I might have screwed myself. But I figured you would target somebody else...not me. That was a bad decision and thankfully I got lucky.

Last edited by Rascal; 04-05-2005 at 09:31 PM..
Old 04-05-2005, 09:31 PM   #2392
TheDave
Sauced...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rascal
I think I misplaced the nickname "sausage grinder". Instead of hotrod it should be given to Dave.

I'm going to PM TJ and suggest we switch your name.

Old 04-05-2005, 09:32 PM   #2393
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDave

Spider - Brother... we all played this game on borrowed time thanks to you. You saved all of our asses, and if you knew anything about college basketball would still be here.

... yeah in retrospect , 235 was way out there ...... I figured hell 2 basketball teams should get over a 100 points a piece ........ It isnt soccer
Old 04-05-2005, 09:33 PM   #2394
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Lousy bastards was point shaving if you ask me
Old 04-05-2005, 09:33 PM   #2395
TheDave
Sauced...

Quote:
... yeah in retrospect , 235 was way out there ...... I figured hell 2 basketball teams should get over a 100 points a piece ........ It isnt soccer
By the time i opened you PM it was 3 hours old... a little late to get you to take it back...
Old 04-05-2005, 09:35 PM   #2396
Rascal
RIP

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Turf

I saw it but I just figured it was typo I thougth you meant 135. I didn't realize that's what you actually meant till later.
Old 04-05-2005, 09:36 PM   #2397
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDave
By the time i opened you PM it was 3 hours old... a little late to get you to take it back...
I Apricate the offer , but I wouldnt have retracted , but I pay a little more attention to College BB now
Old 04-05-2005, 09:37 PM   #2398
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
I saw it but I just figured it was typo I thougth you meant 135. I didn't realize that's what you actually meant till later.
DOH !!!!!!! I didnt have a clue , as you can guess now
Old 04-05-2005, 09:38 PM   #2399
Rascal
RIP

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Turf

Well if I had my way it would have been the three of you guys fighting it out. I'm kinda burned out to be honest.

I was about to suggest it to you but I realized, or pursuaded myself to believe anyway, that you wouldn't do that. Something about a redneck being loyal.
Old 04-05-2005, 09:43 PM   #2400
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Well if I had my way it would have been the three of you guys fighting it out. I'm kinda burned out to be honest.

I was about to suggest it to you but I realized, or pursuaded myself to believe anyway, that you wouldn't do that. Something about a redneck being loyal.
naw Bro , I wouldnt have traded , not because I ma burned out , but I made my prediction , I had to stand by it ......... but thanks for the offer .....