The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Ring of Fame Threads
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 04-05-2005, 01:08 PM   #2301
REB
LP.org/L4L.org

"This one's for John!" 3:16

Ok so I see 3 are left to vote for. Well I'm going between Horseshack and Rascal. Who wants it more? Who deserves it more? Well I have 2 pos. reps from Shack and 1 from Rascal. My own individual tribal council is now in progress. I have a few things in common with both so It's hard to decide. So have it BTW where's mt been. I haven't seen anything new from her and she was keeping a close eye on this.

REB

1-2-3-!!!!!!!
REB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 01:08 PM   #2302
Mile High Shack
Ring of Famer

Cock-a-doodle-do

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBF1
LAMO...And for a guy that had no idea what was happening, I knew how that round was going down to a tee.

Majik, TD30, Spider, Dave and CBF1 were a loose "side Alliance"...one of many. The word was out that those 2 were the target and they both thought that Dave and Spider were with them.... I knew better and Shot sideburn to stay clear of the "original alliance" and to stay in favor of the others..... knowing that they would be with me later.

The damn ghost round.... If we had another half a day of poll voting for the audiance it would have been a different outcome for sure.... The "plan" came together late the night before and we were not able to get the plan finished by inviting friends to vote for our ghost and the 3 extra votes that came with winning that poll. It was very obvious that Shack and Rascal were the top 2 in the alliance, going back to the fantasy league they are close. Since Shack had immunity it was time to go after Rascal. We got 5 players to go along with this...even alliance members who were in the game to the end knew this had to be done as well as 3 ghosts.

Rascal and I had a few "friendly" pvt msg conversations about this and I told him it would come down to 1 vote between the 2 of us. What I did not take into consideration was that at one point you said the first ghost had voted and that he had MULTIPLE targets. I took this as a done deal.... Bad decision. and the rest is history.

The game was this close (---------) to making a turn in the opposite direction.
To be honest I knew I was targeted in the shotgun round…Dave told me

So I took appropriate action to ensure I was gone

In the ghost round I had a hard time caring b/c I had immunity and even if rascal got voted off (sorry rascal) I had ways to still make it work
Mile High Shack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 01:09 PM   #2303
Mile High Shack
Ring of Famer

Cock-a-doodle-do

Quote:
""""Alec was picked as the first round target because we, the four horseman, recognized him as a strong player. Plus he provided us with ammunition by several PM's saying how he planned on stabbing his alliance member (Clock or Crush I don't remember) in the back from the very beginning. I got a hold of that piece of information and spread it around thus forming an alliance to remove Alec."""

Alec sent the pvt msg saying he was going to nail me when the game started. I forget who sent that to me... I will have to go back and find that.
He hated your ass, so I heard so that is why he was targeted b/c we figured we could take you out anytime
Old 04-05-2005, 01:09 PM   #2304
Rascal
RIP

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Turf

Oh...and I was telling the mole bad information from the start and had other people telling the mole bad information as well. Can't remember the list of who I had do that but I know it included MT and hotrod. Although MT never knew it...sorry .

Hotrod did know about it and actually enjoyed playing the mole...it was pretty funny.
Rascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 01:12 PM   #2305
Crushaholic
Armchair Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Isaiah Burse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rascal
After that round we next worked on developing the numbers to maintain our alliance would be secure till the end. Crush was eliminated for not joining in our alliance and never talking us (and voting repeatedly for Dave).
With the exception of repeatedly voting for Dave, that's not accurate. Nobody PMed me about forming an alliance until the ghost round when I had to make a decision between forming an alliance with Bosko or TD30 (both had the power of the votes). I guess I could have inquired about who people were voting for, but I was left to guess on the first 3 rounds.
Crushaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 01:14 PM   #2306
Rascal
RIP

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Turf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crushaholic
With the exception of repeatedly voting for Dave, that's not accurate. Nobody PMed me about forming an alliance until the ghost round when I had to make a decision between forming an alliance with Bosko or TD30 (both had the power of the votes). I guess I could have inquired about who people were voting for, but I was left to guess on the first 3 rounds.
Well I thougth I sent you several PM's about teaming up and you never responded. Same thing happened with Clockwork although I know I sent those because I still have them. When you were eliminated I deleted those PM's I sent to you (if I ever did).

BTW...why did you team up with TD30? Because of that email CBF1 sent out?
Old 04-05-2005, 01:16 PM   #2307
OBF1
Ring of Famer

No avatar is the new avatar

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None are worthy

What is apparent to me now is that none of the alliances we 100% solid. Not even the "4 Horseman" alliance.

I know that Shack voted Spider as window dressing early to confuse players not in the know.

I know that Sideburn, Spider and Dave were part of the 5 empowerment votes given to TD in the ghost round....with Rascal the target.

It was pretty easy to see alot of the side alliances as the game went on, and it was kinda easy to sway some of there votes as the game progressed.

Did anyone really think Dave and Rascal's fighting was real?

Did the Mole really alter somes thought process?

I did okay considering I had no idea how to play the game until it started..... just wait until Survivor Allstars
OBF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 01:16 PM   #2308
Rascal
RIP

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Turf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Shack
In the ghost round I had a hard time caring b/c I had immunity and even if rascal got voted off (sorry rascal) I had ways to still make it work

What the funnest part of this whole thing was the pretend fighting going on between us. We were saying one thing on the board and laughing it up on PM.
Old 04-05-2005, 01:17 PM   #2309
Crushaholic
Armchair Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Isaiah Burse

Quote:
Oh...and I was telling the mole bad information from the start and had other people telling the mole bad information as well.
I think that was part of my downfall. I was too honest with the mole...
Old 04-05-2005, 01:19 PM   #2310
Rascal
RIP

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Turf

Quote:
What is apparent to me now is that none of the alliances we 100% solid. Not even the "4 Horseman" alliance.

I know that Shack voted Spider as window dressing early to confuse players not in the know.

I know that Sideburn, Spider and Dave were part of the 5 empowerment votes given to TD in the ghost round....with Rascal the target.

It was pretty easy to see alot of the side alliances as the game went on, and it was kinda easy to sway some of there votes as the game progressed.

Did anyone really think Dave and Rascal's fighting was real?

Did the Mole really alter somes thought process?

I did okay considering I had no idea how to play the game until it started..... just wait until Survivor Allstars
I knew about Sideburn voting for TD30, but I wasn't sure about Spider or Dave. Although I knew one of them did it I could never find out which one it was. I initially blammed Dave...and still do...and was about to rip the alliance apart. But I realized at that point there wasn't a whole lot he could do to me and I needed the alliance as much as he did so I decided to ignore the fact that he probably stabbed me in the back.

Not to mention the fact that he or Spider sent you that email about who was next on the firing squad list.
Old 04-05-2005, 01:20 PM   #2311
OBF1
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None are worthy

On the Mole.... I knew after the 1st round it was Pez and played it to the hilt. He did make an impact, just look at how many players went into invisable mode at his request..... atleast he told me that was his doing.

Again, Coming down to 1 vote in the ghost round shows your alliance was not as strong as you thought.

Shack.... you were to be terminated next if rascal went down before me in the ghost round, believe it or not.

Last edited by OBF1; 04-05-2005 at 01:32 PM..
Old 04-05-2005, 01:20 PM   #2312
Crushaholic
Armchair Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Isaiah Burse

Quote:
BTW...why did you team up with TD30? Because of that email CBF1 sent out?
2 reasons. I voted for Bosko in the first round, so I felt he could easily stab me in the back (which would consist of agreeing on a target and changing it at the last second) if I tried to make an alliance with him. Secondly, he sent me a PM which, in part, claimed CBF1 was the mole. I didn't believe that for a second, so I went with the alternate choice (TD30).
Old 04-05-2005, 01:24 PM   #2313
OBF1
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None are worthy

Quote:
I knew about Sideburn voting for TD30, but I wasn't sure about Spider or Dave. Although I knew one of them did it I could never find out which one it was. I initially blammed Dave...and still do...and was about to rip the alliance apart. But I realized at that point there wasn't a whole lot he could do to me and I needed the alliance as much as he did so I decided to ignore the fact that he probably stabbed me in the back.

Not to mention the fact that he or Spider sent you that email about who was next on the firing squad list.
I was perfect on the Scalp list until the shotgun vote... And could have continued to shoot 100% if I had chosen to do so. I knew you and Shack were tight and thats why I grouped up and went after you..... Pure stradegy that almost worked lol.

After all is said, I do not harbor any hard feeling towards anyone and consider all of you friends..... well maybe not mock
Old 04-05-2005, 01:31 PM   #2314
OBF1
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None are worthy

By the way, Final private message count 966. I cant believe the site didnt crash from all the pvts going around here.
Old 04-05-2005, 01:33 PM   #2315
TD30
Big Bad Wolf

I pretty much assumed that those posting the most on the board were the main alliance but really had no choice but to go along with it. I knew things were fishy when tehDave wanted to switch seats because"he wanted to call rascal and mhs bluff" give me a break I didn't buy that for a second then Thedave suggest to me that we(Majik, Myself and him) split votes for mhs and rascal. I told Majik this was bs and suggested we make a move and double barrel either MHS or Rascal. We knew that votes were being used to give false appearences like Spiders missed vote etc.... Only one problem MajiK told Spider and theDAVE about my plan. I got some good advice that MHS and Rascal were golfing buddies also so that made it easy for me to determine who to go after and after giving MHS the fricking immunity from my death bed I had no choice.

and no as I told many of you including Pez during the game I never bought the arguments between theDave and RASCAL OR mhs OR anybody for that matter. It was a well played game and we did make a move to change the outcome that fell short twice. Good game guys...
TD30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 01:33 PM   #2316
Crushaholic
Armchair Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Isaiah Burse

Quote:
After all is said, I do not harbor any hard feeling towards anyone and consider all of you friends
Absolutely. I was worried that this would have long lingering ill effects, but the way the game went and all the "innuendos" made it a fun game to play and watch.
Old 04-05-2005, 01:33 PM   #2317
Old Dude
Super Moderator

Consultant

Wow. Facinating stuff.
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 01:33 PM   #2318
Mile High Shack
Ring of Famer

Cock-a-doodle-do

Quote:
On the Mole.... I knew after the 1st round it was Pez and played it to the hilt. He did make an impact, just look at how many players went into invisable mode at his request..... atleast he told me that was his doing.

Again, Coming down to 1 vote in the ghost round shows your alliance was not as strong as you thought.

Shack.... you were to be terminated next if rascal went down before me in the ghost round, believe it or not.
or so you were told

trust me dave and spider said a lot of things to you that I knew about
Old 04-05-2005, 01:33 PM   #2319
OBF1
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None are worthy

Did anyone else get caught up in the ratings besides me?
Old 04-05-2005, 01:34 PM   #2320
OBF1
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None are worthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Shack
or so you were told

trust me dave and spider said a lot of things to you that I knew about
And alot of things that you do not know about as well
Old 04-05-2005, 01:36 PM   #2321
Mile High Shack
Ring of Famer

Cock-a-doodle-do

Quote:
And alot of things that you do not know about as well
or so you think....

trust me you weren't in the "know" as much as you think.

I had contingency plans that would've worked if rascal got voted off and you would've been next

then dave

then spider

Old 04-05-2005, 01:41 PM   #2322
Crushaholic
Armchair Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Isaiah Burse

I'm glad there wasn't anything real at stake here, because I was a lousy player. From the start, I didn't know who I could trust, so I got caught up in wanting to eliminate the "infighting" on the thread that was appearing to go on.
Old 04-05-2005, 01:42 PM   #2323
Old Dude
Super Moderator

Consultant

To what extent were the other guys aware that an "evil alliance" was reaving through the contest, and were there any attempts to break it up or was it easier to just tag along and hope that it would turn on itself?
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 01:42 PM   #2324
TD30
Big Bad Wolf

You four watch way to much big brother, good lord the four horseman...rofl
Old 04-05-2005, 01:49 PM   #2325
TD30
Big Bad Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dude
To what extent were the other guys aware that an "evil alliance" was reaving through the contest, and were there any attempts to break it up or was it easier to just tag along and hope that it would turn on itself?
What made the game really difficult, besides the many twist that you threw in was the fact that you couldn't see your opponent. It was funny I told Crush that the best chance to break up the alliance was if I was to become a ghost,it almost worked. Thedave played both sides well and did make an attempt to split the alliance. He always had a way out in case things went south and he took it. He also made some good moves like telling me I was voted out before it happend. The only one I trusted in the early going was Majik and CBF1 was reliable in the end as well but I knew that I was really no part of anyones long term plans.