The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Ring of Fame Threads
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2005, 02:55 PM   #1801
Old Dude
Super Moderator

Consultant

I think this must be Sideburn's answer to Richard Hatch going around in the buff.

The truth revealed at last.
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 02:57 PM   #1802
Sideburn
Thanks for the memories

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrod
I had no idea you were a big Hillary supporter. Huh learn something new everyday.
I think it's time to insert my feeding tube.

The 2004 Neck Pony Nation / Orangemane Fantasy Football Champion
Sideburn's Evil Head Brigade (14-1)
Sideburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 02:59 PM   #1803
Old Dude
Super Moderator

Consultant

20,000 view barrier smashed.

Thank you Sideburn.
Old 04-01-2005, 03:09 PM   #1804
Sideburn
Thanks for the memories

All in a days work for Bill and hill.

Old 04-01-2005, 03:11 PM   #1805
Mile High Shack
Ring of Famer

Cock-a-doodle-do

that is a very sweet name
Mile High Shack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 03:15 PM   #1806
OBF1
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Marvin Austin

I think Sideburn is banging Mr Hillary...or atleast has some sick, perverted fantasy about it. Sausage whore!
OBF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 03:15 PM   #1807
Sideburn
Thanks for the memories

Old 04-01-2005, 03:33 PM   #1808
Old Dude
Super Moderator

Consultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dude
I'm going to spell this out one more time.

Before 10:00 AM, Mountain Time, Saturday Morning, April 2, 2005, each of you must PM me a vote containing two pieces of information.

1. where you are tossing your hand grenade. (and you just get one hand grenade)

2. which foxhole you want to hide in.

1. There are 7 foxholes on the beach, and you can toss your grenade into any single one of them.

If you don't designate where you are throwing the grenade, or if you designate an illegal target (like me, for example, or Foxhole #13, or something like that) then you will be deemed to have dropped your grenade down your own pants. You will take 5 damage and everyone in the hole with you will take 3. Everyone next to your hole will take 1.

2. Each of you has three choices of where to hide. You can stay where you are or you can move one spot away.

Spelling it out:

rascal can stay in foxhole #1, or move to #7 or #2.
Mile High Shack can stay in foxhole #2, or move to #1 or #3.
Spider can stay in foxhole #3, or move into #2 or #4.
DBroncos4Life is dead and will remain lifeless in Foxhole #4.
TheDave can stay in Foxhole #5, or move to #4 or #6.
Sideburn can stay in #6, or move to #5 or #7.
Clockwork Orange can stay in #7, or move to #1 or #6.

Anyone who tries to move anywhere else will be blown to smithereens.

Anyone who fails to tell me where they are moving will be deemed to have stayed in the same hole they started in.

So, technically, you can miss this round of voting and NOT be disqualified. But you will probably be blown to bits because the grenade will go off in your virtual pants. And the folks who wind up in your foxhole won't be very happy with you either.

I will not tell anyone where you threw your grenade or what hole you are hiding in until after all the votes are in, and the damage totals are posted.

If you are in a hole where a grenade lands, you take 3 "votes" of damage for each grenade that lands there. If you are in a hole NEXT to a hole where a grenade goes off, you will take ONE vote of damage for each grenade that lands there.

Two people will be eliminated this round. Namely the two people who take the most grenade damage.

If two people are tied in grenade damage, then we go to the standard tiebreakers, which are as follows:

First tiebreaker: Fewest “wounds” sustained.

With one wound: Clockwork Orange
With four wounds: Spider
With five wounds: TheDave, Mile High Shack and Sideburn
With thirteen wounds: rascal

Second tiebreaker: Most “scalps” (i.e. participation in fatal votes)

Six Scalps: Mile High Shack, TheDave.
Five Scalps: Sideburn, Spider, rascal
One Scalp: Clockwork Orange

Third tiebreaker:Majority Vote of the Celestial Jury

(CBF1 and bendog)

Fourth tiebreaker: Majority Vote of the Ghostly Chorus

(You probably know them by now)

Fifth Tiebreaker: Public Opinion Poll.

This round is basically a guessing game. But, you CAN talk to other Survivors to try to coordinate your attacks. Of course, if they pass on your plans to someone else ... well ... that could be unfortunate.
This recap is for Spider's benefit since it was buried a few pages back.

The only difference is that the deadline has been extended to 2:00 PM Sunday.
Old 04-01-2005, 03:39 PM   #1809
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dude
This recap is for Spider's benefit since it was buried a few pages back.

The only difference is that the deadline has been extended to 2:00 PM Sunday.
Thanks
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 03:50 PM   #1810
Sideburn
Thanks for the memories

da da dora da da dora

Old 04-01-2005, 03:56 PM   #1811
Old Dude
Super Moderator

Consultant

I see Shack's changed his avatar too.
Old 04-01-2005, 04:07 PM   #1812
Sideburn
Thanks for the memories

Everyone gets to be who they really are except me. I'm stuck in Hippy bill and hill land.

Old 04-01-2005, 04:32 PM   #1813
TD30
Big Bad Wolf

The more time I spend on this board the more I wonder, do any of us get any work done?
TD30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 04:47 PM   #1814
OBF1
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Marvin Austin

How dare you mention work on the Survivor thread..Trust me this is work!
Old 04-01-2005, 04:51 PM   #1815
Hotrod
Self Appointed Expert

aka Dortoh

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Miss I

Work what the heck is wrong with you
Hotrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 05:23 PM   #1816
Rascal
RIP

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Turf

That is why you got voted off...your priorities aren't set correctly.
Rascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 05:27 PM   #1817
TD30
Big Bad Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rascal
That is why you got voted off...your priorities aren't set correctly.
Not why I got voted off but why I almost got fired, lol
TD30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 09:54 PM   #1818
OBF1
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Marvin Austin

A little to quiet in here for me.... If I was a player and was not getting tons of private messages I would be real worried about incoming objects.
Old 04-01-2005, 09:57 PM   #1819
Bronx33
lets go partner

Rumpson Rocks

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Woodyard

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD30
Not why I got voted off but why I almost got fired, lol

TD can you if at all possiable SLOW down that alba clip.....
Bronx33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 11:46 PM   #1820
OBF1
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Marvin Austin

Where was she when I had Dave chasing me around yelling something about Survivor sausage fest?
Old 04-02-2005, 01:18 AM   #1821
Rascal
RIP

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Turf

In my tent
Rascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2005, 02:07 AM   #1822
OBF1
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Marvin Austin

Nahwwww That was Shack inside your tent screaming Daddy..... I will be a good boy
Old 04-02-2005, 07:57 AM   #1823
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Yikes !!!!!!!!!
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2005, 10:18 AM   #1824
Old Dude
Super Moderator

Consultant

Another Big Fat Recap Post

We began with an all-star cast of 16 fearless contestants:

1. CBF1
2. DBroncos4life
3. Mile High Shack
4. watermock
5. TD30
6. Spider
7. rascal
8. MajikMan7
9. AlecRaenos
10. TheDave
11. bendog
12. Crushaholic
13. Bosco
14. Sideburn
15. Clockwork Orange
16. Kaylore

In Round One, AlecRaenos was voted off the island by CBF1, DBroncos4life, Mile High Shack, Spider, rascal, MajikMan7, TheDave, Bosco, Sideburn and Kaylore.

Noteable quotes from Round One:

"You know, that always bothered me. [The Professor] could build a nuclear reactor out of Gilligans ass hair and coconuts, yet they couldn't repair a 3 foot [hole] on a wooden boat stranded on an island full of freakin' trees."- - Sideburn

"[T]hick as thieves you and CBF are rascal. ]S]cheming little bastard." - - AlecRaenos

In Round Two, watermock was voted off the island by CBF1, DBroncos4life, Mile High Shack, TD30, Spider, MajikMan7, TheDave, bendog, Bosco, Sideburn, and Clockwork Orange.

Notable quotes from Round Two:

"Moles , Snitches , Backstabbing , a hole lota conniving , scheming , back door alliences , some you make with the Devil himself .... Atkins has nothing on this diet plan" - - Spider

"Ohh what a tangled web we weave." -- TD30

In Round Three, a "blackout round" Bosko was voted off the island by a consortium of seven perpetrators, whose identities have never been revealed.

Notable quotes from Round Three:

"This is great, comparable to sex, which poor bastard finds out he's next? Lies any which way you turn. At the end of this game many souls will burn. Alliance of four with one shown the door, alliance of three is all they can be. A large alliance just may form, but whom to trust? Whom will you scorn? In the dark of night, sure signs of a fight. I have learned info that you all most know. Which bastard to send packing so you stay on this show. The mole can not help you, he will not help you win. So give him a boot to his gosh darn shin. So come on everyone and follow me, and I will deliver you to prosperity." - - Sideburn

"All this talk about sex is getting me horny, is it alright with you guys if I go to my tent and pleasure myself." -- MajilMan7

"KAYLOR.... Get your hand off of my knee, Not that there is anything wrong with that, but people will start talking and the next thing you know the darn sheep jokes will start to fly." - - CBF1

"If Dave's still on my left, tell him to stop touching me there." - - bendog

"I’m not saying Dave is gay, I’m just saying he enjoys the taste of biting pillows." - - Mile High Shack

In Round Four, Crushaholic was voted off the island by CBF1, rascal, Mile High Shack, TD30, Spider, DBroncos4life, MajikMan7, TheDave, and Sideburn. Kaylore was also disqualified that round for missing tribal council.

Noteable quotes from Round Four:

"Just a word to the wise. I'll have a little more survivor fun Friday at midnight. Unfortunately, I'm the only one in the game who will never find out his true friends and enemies. It may be in your best interests to shed some light." - - Bosko

"Bosco... Kaylore did it!!!!! But dont be too mad.... Not only did Dave vote for me this time, I just found out he is banging my younger sister. So much for being friends when we were growing up. I am officially no longer friends with that piece of tailor trash." - - CBF1

"This is hunger that just wont go away. I don't even like the taste of blood. But it was all they had for sale today." - - MajikMan7

"Damn Bosko got kicked!! My $200 vcash is gone/" - - Ratboy

"Sorry, man. I never saw it coming. Those cowards got me in my sleep." - - Bosko

"Rascal, rascal, rascal.... Internet message board evangelist, defender of creationism, protector of Schiavo, Criticizer of "The Plan", and now Cinnamon Ring Inspector... You sir, are the definition of Diverse!" - - TheDave

"I try to experience a wide range of experiences." - - rascal

"When the hands of three beget a tree
Then the fellow in the back will hit the sack
Watch as they stare at the rock
For the rock is used as chaulk
To draw a line around thee who is about to be struck down in the game." - - hotrod

"I'm starting to understand how the whole christian's and lion's thing felt" - - TheDave

"The Mole lied to me! What a farthead. I thought for sure, The Dave was history. No offense, Dave." - - MTG

In Round Five, we had a double-vote round, in which TD30 and Majikman7 were voted from the island. TD30 was voted off by rascal, Mile High Shack, DBroncos4life, TheDave, and Sideburn (2 votes). MajikMan7 was voted off by rascal, Mile High Shack, Spider, DBroncos4life, and TheDave.

Notable quotes from Round Five:

"CBF1 sneeks into Daves coconut hut and steals his ration of beef jerky, Pops open bottle of vaseline and throws (notice not wipe or smear) it all over Daves ass.... Wonders what dave will tell everyone in the morning." - - CBF1

"I'm choking on buckshot right now." - - Sideburn

"I wouldn't mention anything about choking in such a close proximity to Dave." - - rascal

"So let me get this straight, i get real busy for one afternoon and am unable to check on this thread. When i finally do get the chance, i notice that there is an additional 5 posts discussing my ass, and the potential violation of said ass. Not only that but CBF1 (which i now realize stands for Covert Butt ****er...1) has discussed his wet dream of breaking into my hut with a costco size drum of Vaseline, a pair of elbow length rubber gloves, assumes that i will be laying there moon exposed... (You really think I'm gonna sleep naked in this sausage fest).... and then flinging his tonnage of petroleum jelly upon my then exposed virgin apple..."- - TheDave

"I dunno, this thread has so many homosexual overtones, it would make Mr. Garrison blush." - - Mile High Shack

"For the love of all that is sacred, would you two go find some wildlife and get it over with... there's got to be a wild boar, a monkey, even some of those smaller native vermin should be enough to do the trick. Just get some damned relief already." - - TheDave

"I have this feeling, you will never let me forget about busting my ass." - - MTG

"I hope you chose your victims well. The people you AREN'T able to see could turn out to be the most damaging.." - - Crushaholic

In Round Six, the Ghostly Chorus (of people previously voted off the island) returned for revenge. The Ghost of Bosko won extra voting privileges as the result of a public opinion poll, and various survivors secretly empowered the ghosts to give their votes extra punch. CBFI was narowly expelled from the island by the Ghosts of Bosko and AlecRaenos (with a proxy from the Ghost of watermock).

Notable quotes from Round Six:

"You guys are in trouble now." - - MTG

"Good game guys. I think I'm going to go spend some time in the speaking of butts thread after this sausage fest.. Good luck to you all. Beatle Juice, Beatle Juice, Beatle Juice....." - TD30

"While I sit here wounded and covered with blood.... Has anyone else noticed that DB4L and Bendog are the only ones not wounded and injured?" - - CBF1

"You know what, I entered this game just to have a little fun...everything began so peacefully... I laid low, and watched a few get knocked off... so far everything is going to plan - ("Plan" now there is a joke for you). I bantered back and forth on the thread, got called "Gay" but of course there is nothing wrong with that... So I make an alliance (and yes they questioned my sexual preference), but it looked good and we seemed to have the numbers... Yet still I'm reading about my desires for “Hot man love”, even though there's nothing wrong with it. Yet the stress continues building and building in this nightmare we call a game, until suddenly an alliance member snaps... Dumb Son of a B!tch over steps his feeble mind and starts sending mixed messages to his fellow alliance folk. Seriously, Let me reiterate this "HIS OWN ****ING ALLIANCE". And while all this is going on some whack job with his “pudd” in his hand tells us all about a wet dream he had involving me, Vaseline, gloves… you all remember it, yet still I’m the freak that causes people to duct tape their privates at night... Well, now that my alliance member panicked I had to make some strategical changes (read: I panicked). So I made a deal with the devil... screwed over some people, but I survived the round. Unfortunately, the psychopathic MC is kicking back watching a sadistic horror movie for "Inspiration". Now people I screwed are currently deciding if I’m worthy to continue in this game I have come to need." - - TheDave

"Tell Dave to move. It makes me nervous thinking he might touch my ass." - - bendog

"Pandering for mercy will get you nowhere." - - AlecRaenos

"When you play with fire except to get burned boy. Maybe next time you will realize not to bring a pea shooter to a gun fight." - - rascal

"If I ever see that game at chuckie cheese, I will use C4 and a sledge hammer to beat the living crap out of it." - - CBF1

"CBF1, Et tu brute?" - - rascal

What the hell is "et tu Brute"? - - CBF1

"Well it just says what it says. We dont rent pigs." - - hotrod

"Bosco. you have turned into one evil, sick SOB. Not that there is anything wrong with that." - - CBF1

In Round 7, bendog was voted off the island by rascal, Mile High Shack, Spider, TheDave and Sidburn. DBroncos4Life was disqualified for missing tribal council.

Round 7 quotes:

"[W]ell if I'm driving the damn bus it just wrecked because I can't stear with all of these knives in my back." - - rascal

"I have seen enough sets of balls to last me a lifetime on this island.......If it’s not dave and rascal “fishing”...It’s spider wearing his damn cowboy hat whoopin’ and hollerin’ on top of the big rock near camp saying…RIDE THIS BEOOTCCCH!!!...OR...Bendog getting **** faced and rolling around naked on the beach....Sideburn is busy playing with his other head to even come to camp much...Me….I’m the only person who wears clothes around here." - - Mile High Shack

"It just cant feel very good to be clockwork right now. I guess the mailman lost the letter telling him how to vote." - - hotrod

"[Vote for] CBF1. Yeah he's dead but I want to make sure." - - rascal

But we are now in Round 8 with the following Survivors still alive:

rascal
Mile High Shack
Spider
TheDave
Sideburn
Clockwork Orange

"So much for alliences ....... Dad always said I was 2 cans short of a 6 pack . Standing in a circle with 5 other guys and hurling grenades only proves his point ........" - - Spider

Stay tuned!

There can be only ONE!

Last edited by Old Dude; 04-02-2005 at 01:56 PM..
Old 04-02-2005, 11:16 AM   #1825
TheDave
Sauced...

There's just nothing like reliving a nightmare... Thanks OD.
TheDave is offline   Reply With Quote