The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Ring of Fame Threads
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 04-06-2005, 03:36 PM   #2526
TheDave
Sauced...

Quote:
Originally Posted by §Pide®
I am way too young for this thread
Sorry i had to let that out bro... Figure the best thing you should do is to take it as a complement. Not really sure what man candy is, but it sounds complimentary...
TheDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 03:42 PM   #2527
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlecRaenos
I see absolutely no reason to join in a sequel unless it involved only 10K+ post members. Being as ****ing cool as I am, everyone would target me in the first round....again.

a-holes.
Out of curiosity, I looked up precisely who the 10K+ survivor group would consist of... and immediately discerned one of Alec's motivations. It would not be a "Sausage Island" because of the 9 (10 if you count SoCal with a mere 28 posts to go to 10K), two of us are ladies.

Mock, Spider, TJ, Blueflame, Sassy, Slap, Faderproof, Alec, Amesj, and Socal. Four of us would also have a bit of an advantage due to mod status.... not that any of us would stoop to using it or anything....
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 03:44 PM   #2528
Pezman
Livin the dream

Andy did you hear about this one?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DJ Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame
Out of curiosity, I looked up precisely who the 10K+ survivor group would consist of... and immediately discerned one of Alec's motivations. It would not be a "Sausage Island" because of the 9 (10 if you count SoCal with a mere 28 posts to go to 10K), two of us are ladies.

Mock, Spider, TJ, Blueflame, Sassy, Slap, Faderproof, Alec, Amesj, and Socal. Four of us would also have a bit of an advantage due to mod status.... not that any of us would stoop to using it or anything....
(cough cough)
Old 04-06-2005, 04:37 PM   #2529
Rascal
RIP

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Turf

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDave
Hey get back to work...
I get off at 5 sausage grinder.
Rascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 04:38 PM   #2530
TheDave
Sauced...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rascal
I get off at 5 sausage grinder.
and it took you all day to come up with that.... Great Job!
Old 04-06-2005, 04:39 PM   #2531
OBF1
Ring of Famer

No avatar is the new avatar

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None are worthy

This is starting to sound like a love triangle gone bad
OBF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 04:42 PM   #2532
Rascal
RIP

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Turf

Quote:
and it took you all day to come up with that.... Great Job!
Took me all day to come up with what?

I logged on after work saw your post and commented on it. I just logged back on and saw your reply and responded to it.

Did somebody not use lube when it was their turn on your ass?
Old 04-06-2005, 05:12 PM   #2533
Rock Chalk
Cheeky Bastards

Laus Deo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dude
Okay, Alec, for you ....

You are a ghost. A dead one. Kaput. A haunt.

You are a member of "The Ghostly Chorus."

As such, you can vote right here on the thread.

Or if you want, you can PM me with a secret vote that won't be revealed until the game's end.

Your choice.

You can vote for one of the three finalists to win the game: rascal, MHS or Dave.

Or you can formally abstain.

You have until Saturday Noon.

Personally, if I were you, I'd wait & see what they offer as bribes.

But it's your call.

Your vote (otr lack thereof) will be tabulated along with the rest of the chorus: You, mock, Bosko, Crush, TD30 & Majik. The winner of the ghostly chorus majority vote earns ONE vote of the 7 that are up for grabs.

This is a "positive" vote - - for someone to win. NOT to knock someone off. (Of course, if you want to look at it a diifferent way, a vote for one is a vote against two ... but that would be cynical)
No bribes. I vote TheDave as the winner as he earned the most respect from me (CBF1 was a close second, but alas he is not in the game any longer and thus, made my decision ultimately an easy one).

Shack and rascal were right to target me in the first round because in the second round I was going to target their little clique. Lying little b****es that they are...kudos for that.

Dave however had no such ties to anyone in the game really, not like most of the other players. Me and mock knew we wouldnt vote each other off and I think if I had gotten to Spider before Dave he would have sided with me based on longetivity of knowing each other. JMO.

As it was, I was gone for a few hours and all I had sought to wreak havoc on turned on me suddenly and visciously by kniving little thieves. Dave had every right to vote me off as he was clearly aware that I was voting him off the Island that first round and was seeking to get others to do the same. Meanwhile, the three stooges over there (shack, rascal and sideburn ****ing okies) were plotting and scheming and apparently CBF1 was involved which only further infuriates me because I khew I had two votes against me when I signed up (knowing CBF1 and THeDave had issues with me prior to our little excursion).

Curious though, I made up with both of them during this game and immensely enjoyed my short bit of time playing. Still have all those initial PM's from that first round.

a-holes.

Im bitter. I dont like to lose. So die rascal and shack! My vote is for TheDave to win it all and I strongly urge all those voting to vote for TheDave too.

And, because I was the first to get kicked off in landslide fashion, I believe my vote should count 16 times. I urge Old Dude to comply, following in line with Rule #1 of the game - that he may do anything he likes, including a bonus to Alec. For the ratings.
Rock Chalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 05:15 PM   #2534
OBF1
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None are worthy

Don't hold back Alec, How do you really feel? Thanks for voting.
Old 04-06-2005, 05:16 PM   #2535
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
I think if I had gotten to Spider before Dave he would have sided with me based on longetivity of knowing each other. JMO.
. Damn strait ........
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 05:20 PM   #2536
Old Dude
Super Moderator

Consultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame

I think mods could battle it out with non-mods if there were enough non-mods.

This is where that quote from Richard III would come into play about "the first thing we do ..."
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 05:23 PM   #2537
OBF1
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None are worthy

RATINGS out the wazoo....air time would cost a fortune for this game!
Old 04-06-2005, 05:44 PM   #2538
TheDave
Sauced...

Quote:
Took me all day to come up with what?

I logged on after work saw your post and commented on it. I just logged back on and saw your reply and responded to it.

Did somebody not use lube when it was their turn on your ass?
Well... sounds like you working OT and not being here might be good for you. Hopefully it will give your red ass some time to heal...
Old 04-06-2005, 05:44 PM   #2539
TheDave
Sauced...

Quote:
No bribes. I vote TheDave as the winner as he earned the most respect from me (CBF1 was a close second, but alas he is not in the game any longer and thus, made my decision ultimately an easy one).

Shack and rascal were right to target me in the first round because in the second round I was going to target their little clique. Lying little b****es that they are...kudos for that.

Dave however had no such ties to anyone in the game really, not like most of the other players. Me and mock knew we wouldnt vote each other off and I think if I had gotten to Spider before Dave he would have sided with me based on longetivity of knowing each other. JMO.

As it was, I was gone for a few hours and all I had sought to wreak havoc on turned on me suddenly and visciously by kniving little thieves. Dave had every right to vote me off as he was clearly aware that I was voting him off the Island that first round and was seeking to get others to do the same. Meanwhile, the three stooges over there (shack, rascal and sideburn ****ing okies) were plotting and scheming and apparently CBF1 was involved which only further infuriates me because I khew I had two votes against me when I signed up (knowing CBF1 and THeDave had issues with me prior to our little excursion).

Curious though, I made up with both of them during this game and immensely enjoyed my short bit of time playing. Still have all those initial PM's from that first round.

a-holes.

Im bitter. I dont like to lose. So die rascal and shack! My vote is for TheDave to win it all and I strongly urge all those voting to vote for TheDave too.

And, because I was the first to get kicked off in landslide fashion, I believe my vote should count 16 times. I urge Old Dude to comply, following in line with Rule #1 of the game - that he may do anything he likes, including a bonus to Alec. For the ratings.

Thanks man!
Old 04-06-2005, 06:12 PM   #2540
Old Dude
Super Moderator

Consultant

Okay, let's see where we are ...

The Ghostly Chorus counts as one vote, which could be split in the event of a tie. Right now we've got Bosko for Mile High Shack and Alec and TD30 for TheDave, with one secret vote filed. So that leaves two to go...

bendog is the only member of the Celestial Jury to vote so far. Still eligible to vote are CBF1, Sideburn, Clockwork Orange and Spider. So four big votes outstanding there.

And the public opinion vote is underway. 1 vote there, to be determined as of noon, Saturday.
Old 04-06-2005, 06:17 PM   #2541
OBF1
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None are worthy

Quote:

The Ghostly Chorus counts as one vote, which could be split in the event of a tie. Right now we've got Bosko for Mile High Shack and Alec and TD30 for TheDave, with one secret vote filed. So that leaves two to go...

bendog is the only member of the Celestial Jury to vote so far. Still eligible to vote are CBF1, Sideburn, Clockwork Orange and Spider. So four big votes outstanding there.

And the public opinion vote is underway. 1 vote there, to be determined as of noon, Saturday.
Okay enough of the torture aready, Who is the "secret" vote ghost?
Old 04-06-2005, 06:18 PM   #2542
Old Dude
Super Moderator

Consultant

Quote:

Correction: I have TWO secret "ghost votes." So only one ghost vote remains.
Old 04-06-2005, 06:25 PM   #2543
OBF1
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None are worthy

Quote:
Correction: I have TWO secret "ghost votes." So only one ghost vote remains.
WAKE UP Mock, OldDude is talking to you
Old 04-06-2005, 07:49 PM   #2544
Mile High Shack
Ring of Famer

Cock-a-doodle-do

Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 5:53 PM
To: stuff
Subject: thought you all might like this...

I pm’d crush saying “All right what did I do to piss you off” and this is what he sends back

This is all I'm going to say...for now...

It's not personal. You didn't piss me off in any way. It's a game. We're all in it for self-survival and being the last man standing. Does this vote mean that I fear you down the line? Maybe...maybe not...

Maybe it means that I want you as an ally and I'm trying to confuse others and you aren't my ultimate plan...

You don't know...yet...hehehe...

Just have fun with the game. I am...

What an idiot…

Last edited by Pezman; 04-06-2005 at 07:55 PM..
Mile High Shack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 07:50 PM   #2545
Mile High Shack
Ring of Famer

Cock-a-doodle-do

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TD30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Truth J. Luthor
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Truth J. Luthor
Quote:
I apologize if I vote against you today it'is nothing personnel but I do have evidence that you were making some of the decisions that got me out of the game. I know good ole Dave is a liar and have proof that you thought I wanted to switch seats. Not so, Majik and I objected to this move. Here’s more evidence that I hadn't targeted you or MHS. It was my decision to double barrel MHS but that was purely because I was anticipating the double cross. If you manage to survive I may be inclined to give you some if not all of my votes for immunity, good luck

-----------------------------------------------------
Reverend Doctor G Sweetness
TheDave

vCash: 1000 Reverend Doctor G Sweetness has so much rep, you have to wonder about their "real" life.R

Default Re: Next...
Quote:
Quote:

Thedave:So, does anyone have a problem with MHS and Rascal?

td30:Are you goign after mhs and rascal?

thedave:absolutely

Reverend Doctor G Sweetness is offline Forward Message
I have no problem with you voting against me I was expecting it. Although I don't understand why as it wasn't even me who orchestrated or suggested your removal although I did go along with it after I found out you were targeting Shack. I knew you had an alliance with Majik and that was probably the sole reason for my vote. I had a lot of evidence that you and majik planned on taking out Shack and myself in subsequent order. But don't worry about it it's just a game.

I've and others have been suspecting Dave for a while. If I get past this round we will see what happens.

That suck I never even had planned on taking you or MHS out until I heard from theDAVE....Wish I knew who planned our exit..
Be prepared to laugh at this: Dave and CBF1. Don't believe me ask Shack.
I hope you managed a way to persuade the ghost to vote your way check this out, damnit I almost knew this would happen, i think i took Crush away from you....

Re: Here is proof about Rascal being the ring leader
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBF1
This is a copy of an "alliance" email sent to my account from Rascal.... ********* is my wife and her name is on the account. Rascal is J*** C****** Dated 3-22-05. Look who is signing up other players and picking who goes next. Do I need to provide any more proof than this? Pass this along if you think it will help.

----- Original Message -----
To: CBF1 ******
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2005 11:46 AM
Subject: RE: Trading Seats...

Well TD30 suddenly trying to switch spots with Dave sends up red flare signals to me. Plus Spider got a PM that Majik wants to get rid of Shack and I. Both of those moves don’t’ give me a whole lot of confidence.

Dbroncos4life is totally in my corner right now. Every round he asks who he should vote for and then he goes and does it.

We might need to keep Majik one more round but is for sure on my hit list. We might need to target bendog, Crush, or Clockwork one round then majik the next.

Holy crap I never tried to switch seats with theDave he wanted to be next to mhs and rascal. Sum biatch DAVE GOT ME. I just spoke to crush rascal it is I

I think this email said it all. The only thing I did not tell the truth about was to rascal today when he first asked me about a "new Alliance" voting him off. Dave is the one that came to me asking if we should go after rascal because he was getting an uneasy feeling on the direction of the game and now hethinks I started it all. Funny how this works.

Last edited by Mile High Shack; 04-06-2005 at 07:59 PM..
Old 04-06-2005, 07:50 PM   #2546
Mile High Shack
Ring of Famer

Cock-a-doodle-do

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajikMan7
Quote:
Originally Posted by rascal
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I'm just messing around with you. I know you didn't do anything to me. Now dave on the other hand is a backstabing liar. And he will be punished .
oh okay. I saw you refer to me in that post so I thought you were pissed at me.
I know your probably allianed with dave, but don't tell him. I'm just messing with him too. I'm not planning on voting for him. Now if he keeps on saying **** about me. I might change my mind, but right now I'm just trying to see how angry I can get him.

oh. So who are you going to vote for?
to tell you the truth I don't know yet. But dave is sure coming close to getting on of them. But you don't have anything to worry about, I'm not voting for you or MHS. Now if I find out you sent my last message to Dave. It might be a different story.
Old 04-06-2005, 07:50 PM   #2547
Rascal
RIP

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Turf

Quote:
Well... sounds like you working OT and not being here might be good for you. Hopefully it will give your red ass some time to heal...
I'm working overtime at home and working my ass of at work. I won't be able to check the mane at work (maybe once a day for about 5 minutes to see if anything exciting happened...ala pryce renegotiating) but I still might be able to check at home but that isn't very likely. I prefer to stay as far away from a computer at home as I possibly can since I stare at one all day at work. I hate these things especially Microsoft. Bill Gate is Satan himself.

My red ass is fine...but if I was you I'd be concerned about those blisters on yours. CBF1 was complaining about it saying it took away from his enjoyment having to look at those nasty things

Congrats on what appears to be an overwhelming victory...asswipe.
Old 04-06-2005, 07:51 PM   #2548
Mile High Shack
Ring of Famer

Cock-a-doodle-do

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
This is like beating up on a retarded child...
Well be careful as he may have more retarded friends around to jump on you. He will make it his goal to get you out so be prepared.
If suddenly people start listening to majik... well, theres nothing i can do about that....
Old 04-06-2005, 07:53 PM   #2549
Rascal
RIP

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Turf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Shack
From TheDave
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 5:53 PM

I pm’d crush saying “All right what did I do to piss you off” and this is what he sends back

This is all I'm going to say...for now...

It's not personal. You didn't piss me off in any way. It's a game. We're all in it for self-survival and being the last man standing. Does this vote mean that I fear you down the line? Maybe...maybe not...

Maybe it means that I want you as an ally and I'm trying to confuse others and you aren't my ultimate plan...

You don't know...yet...hehehe...

Just have fun with the game. I am...

What an idiot…
WHAT THE HELL?

GET MY FREAKING EMAIL OFF THIS POST!!! THAT IS A GOVERNMENT ADDY AND IF SOMEBODY SENDS SOMETHING THEIR ASS IS GRASS AND MINE ALONG WITH IT!!!

Dude seriously

Last edited by Rascal; 04-06-2005 at 07:56 PM..
Old 04-06-2005, 07:53 PM   #2550
Mile High Shack
Ring of Famer

Cock-a-doodle-do

just so you all know

I offically withdraw

you all can suck Dave off proper now

congrats dave.you won