The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Ring of Fame Threads
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2005, 01:59 PM   #226
Mtbrncofn
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Bigfork, MT
Posts: 8,485
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by §Pide®
you voted against me ? I now have all of your Lawn Gnome from your front yard held captive , here is a picture to prove my claim .whether he lives or dies is up to you ......

Oh come on now, Spider....you knew that left/right thing was going to have to come into play sometime.
Mtbrncofn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 02:00 PM   #227
Old Dude
Super Moderator
 
Old Dude's Avatar
 
Consultant

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: DIA Tunnels
Posts: 15,108
Default

Okay, about the "venom" thing.

Everyone is allowed to "act out" on this thread. But that is SUBJECT TO the forum rules. And the mods and administrators might not be able to tell who is acting and who is serious.

So I would suggest keeping the venom toned down just a bit. Or with a smilie attached. Or with a wink and a nod.

'cause the tension is gonna get a lot worse.

At the very least, keep it funny.

And remember, this is no different than a boardgame or a chess match or whatever ... and I know all you guys are great sports, or you wouldn't be here.
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 02:00 PM   #228
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,156

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Shack
Break off his nose first and mail it to him
Evil ....... But I like it
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 02:02 PM   #229
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,156

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtbrncofn®
Oh come on now, Spider....you knew that left/right thing was going to have to come into play sometime.
Damn Lefties are out to get me .......
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 02:03 PM   #230
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,156

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dude
Okay, about the "venom" thing.

Everyone is allowed to "act out" on this thread. But that is SUBJECT TO the forum rules. And the mods and administrators might not be able to tell who is acting and who is serious.

So I would suggest keeping the venom toned down just a bit. Or with a smilie attached. Or with a wink and a nod.

'cause the tension is gonna get a lot worse.

At the very least, keep it funny.

And remember, this is no different than a boardgame or a chess match or whatever ... and I know all you guys are great sports, or you wouldn't be here.
your Gnome is safe ......... For now
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 02:03 PM   #231
Mtbrncofn
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Bigfork, MT
Posts: 8,485
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dude
and I know all you guys are great sports, or you wouldn't be here.

Bwahahahahaahaha!
Mtbrncofn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 02:06 PM   #232
OBF1
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Orlando, Florida
Posts: 15,767

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Marvin Austin
Default

Great sports/raging idiotfor playing this game is a very fine line indeed.
OBF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 02:06 PM   #233
Rascal
RIP
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 17,278

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Turf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by §Pide®
you voted against me ? I now have all of your Lawn Gnome from your front yard held captive , here is a picture to prove my claim .whether he lives or dies is up to you ......
Not my Gnome...I paid good money for that thing!!!
Rascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 02:07 PM   #234
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,156

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBF1
Great sports/raging idiotfor playing this game is a very fine line indeed.
think of the Lawn Gnome before voting .............
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 02:11 PM   #235
OBF1
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Orlando, Florida
Posts: 15,767

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Marvin Austin
Default

I think it is time to move my pink flamingos and jockey to a safer place than my front yard.
OBF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 02:11 PM   #236
Rascal
RIP
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 17,278

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Turf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by §Pide®
think of the Lawn Gnome before voting .............
Damn liberal...you'll probably take out his feeding tube just to torture him a bit to prove your point. HA!!
Rascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 02:11 PM   #237
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,156

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rascal
Not my Gnome...I paid good money for that thing!!!
He will be returned safely , just follow the ransom note
Attached Images
 
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 02:12 PM   #238
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,156

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBF1
I think it is time to move my pink flamingos and jockey to a safer place than my front yard.
you cant hide ..............
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 02:15 PM   #239
Hotrod
Self Appointed Expert
 
Hotrod's Avatar
 
aka Dortoh

Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 24,999

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Miss I
Default

I'm getting addicted to this game rofl

Spider thats a great song and my new favorite saying. Yesterday my son said "dad the cat just ran outside and the dogs chased her away" I told him my give a damn is busted right now. He ran to mom and told her I was hurt and she better come quick rofl
Hotrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 02:16 PM   #240
Hotrod
Self Appointed Expert
 
Hotrod's Avatar
 
aka Dortoh

Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 24,999

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Miss I
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dude
Okay, about the "venom" thing.

Everyone is allowed to "act out" on this thread. But that is SUBJECT TO the forum rules. And the mods and administrators might not be able to tell who is acting and who is serious.

So I would suggest keeping the venom toned down just a bit. Or with a smilie attached. Or with a wink and a nod.

'cause the tension is gonna get a lot worse.

At the very least, keep it funny.

And remember, this is no different than a boardgame or a chess match or whatever ... and I know all you guys are great sports, or you wouldn't be here.
screw that crap I wanna see fists and curse words flying rofl
Hotrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 02:17 PM   #241
Old Dude
Super Moderator
 
Old Dude's Avatar
 
Consultant

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: DIA Tunnels
Posts: 15,108
Default

Rules for ROUND 3


Wait Until Dark

The Votes for ROUND 3 are due by 6:00 A.M. Mountain Time, Wednesday. That’s 6 in the morning.

Night has fallen on the island.

Some folks will stay zipped up in their tents. Others might have other things in mind.

IN THIS ROUND AND ONLY THIS ROUND, YOU CAN LEGALLY VOTE FOR YOURSELF.

(But you must PM me to that effect. If you don't, it will be counted as a missed vote.)

When the votes are tabulated for this round, a “victim” will be declared, BUT THIS PARTICULAR VICTIM will not be told who voted him off. He will only be told the number of adverse votes he received. Specifically, there will be no "breakdown" of the voting for anyone's viewing. (Except for "wounds sustained." I will post a running total for those.)

Likewise, anyone who receives wounds will only be advised of the number - - not the identity of the players who inflicted them.

No one will be awarded any “scalps” for this round.

Bottom line: It is basically a secret voting round.

There may not be another, so if you are one of those kinds of sneaky people, here is your chance.

The identity of the persons acting in this round will be withheld until after the game is completely, 100% OVER, and will not be disclosed to ANYONE until that time, if even then.

In round 4, the sun will rise and we will return to the normal format.

Voting may start now for ROUND 3. Good luck.

Last edited by Old Dude; 03-21-2005 at 02:33 PM..
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 02:19 PM   #242
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,156

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rascal
Damn liberal...you'll probably take out his feeding tube just to torture him a bit to prove your point. HA!!
I will make him sleep with the old woman bent over Lawn Old woman bending over lawn ornament ........
your Gnome over heard my plan , this was his responce
Attached Images
 
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 02:20 PM   #243
Hotrod
Self Appointed Expert
 
Hotrod's Avatar
 
aka Dortoh

Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 24,999

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Miss I
Default

[QUOTE=Old Dude]Rules for ROUND 3



Some folks will stay zipped up in their tents. Others might have other things in mind.

QUOTE]


I thought this was an all male island that kind of freaked me out. Not that there is anything wrong with that kind of thing.
Hotrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 02:21 PM   #244
Rascal
RIP
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 17,278

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Turf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by §Pide®
I will make him sleep with the old woman bent over Lawn Old woman bending over lawn ornament ........
your Gnome over heard my plan , this was his responce
!!!!
Rascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 02:22 PM   #245
TheDave
Sauced...
 
TheDave's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 14,999
Default

hey Crush... WTF...
TheDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 02:23 PM   #246
Spider
Mr Diplomacy
 
Spider's Avatar
 
I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Elway was just an arm =MacGruder
Posts: 84,156

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrod
I'm getting addicted to this game rofl

Spider thats a great song and my new favorite saying. Yesterday my son said "dad the cat just ran outside and the dogs chased her away" I told him my give a damn is busted right now. He ran to mom and told her I was hurt and she better come quick rofl
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 02:34 PM   #247
Mile High Shack
Ring of Famer
 
Mile High Shack's Avatar
 
Cock-a-doodle-do

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 16,938
Default

[QUOTE=hotrod]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dude
Rules for ROUND 3



Some folks will stay zipped up in their tents. Others might have other things in mind.

QUOTE]


I thought this was an all male island that kind of freaked me out. Not that there is anything wrong with that kind of thing.
I dunno, I think rascal and dave had a lover’s spat…I heard them breathing heavy the other night outside of the tent and now they seem to be fighting


….again..not that there is anything wrong with that
Mile High Shack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 02:41 PM   #248
Pick Six
Armchair Poster
 
Pick Six's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Topeka, KS
Posts: 22,785
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dude
IN THIS ROUND AND ONLY THIS ROUND, YOU CAN LEGALLY VOTE FOR YOURSELF.
Hmmm...we can use this round to jump off the cliff ourselves...

...not a bad idea...
Pick Six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 02:42 PM   #249
TheDave
Sauced...
 
TheDave's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 14,999
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Shack
I dunno, I think rascal and dave had a lover’s spat…I heard them breathing heavy the other night outside of the tent and now they seem to be fighting


….again..not that there is anything wrong with that
Hey MHS kiss me, and tell me that you love me...

Oh wait, sorry, gotta follow the new guidelines....

Hey MHS kiss me, and tell me that you love me...
TheDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 02:42 PM   #250
Old Dude
Super Moderator
 
Old Dude's Avatar
 
Consultant

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: DIA Tunnels
Posts: 15,108
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDave
Hey MHS kiss me, and tell me that you love me...

Oh wait, sorry, gotta follow the new guidelines....

Hey MHS kiss me, and tell me that you love me...
Much better.
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:33 AM.


Denver Broncos