The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Ring of Fame Threads
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2005, 09:16 PM   #1726
Sassy
Ring of Famer
 
Sassy's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2001
Location: ND
Posts: 37,667

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eddie Royal
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNextStep
Painting. Buy a "Power roller" and be done in an hour and a half.

Sit down for breakfast, drink your coffee, and read the paper... OR... "Oh, sh*t! I'm so late!"
Which one do I strive for or which one usually happens?

I like having time in the morning to relax before work...but I'd have to say it's grab the coffee and go!

fruit or veggies
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 09:18 PM   #1727
labronx
Remember 98
 
labronx's Avatar
 
Astronomy, Math, Medicine & Music

Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: The San Fernando Valley (5th largest city in the country!)
Posts: 1,980
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy
I hate making my bed...but it's the better option.
But I love fresh sheets!
Michael Jackson...a greater chance I'll wakeup in the morning...

painting or wallpapering?
i'd prolly faint after about 2 solid hrs of wallpaperng
somebody kill me already look on my face!!!

My dad's a painter so that pretty answers that one.


Reach for a DE or reach for DT?

doing the yard on a hot summer day or reconfigure the living room and the garage
labronx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 09:22 PM   #1728
labronx
Remember 98
 
labronx's Avatar
 
Astronomy, Math, Medicine & Music

Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: The San Fernando Valley (5th largest city in the country!)
Posts: 1,980
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNextStep
Painting. Buy a "Power roller" and be done in an hour and a half.

Sit down for breakfast, drink your coffee, and read the paper... OR... "Oh, sh*t! I'm so late!"


isn't it
Sh*t I'm so ****in late!


the breakfast thing is the best but waking up the extra 45-30 mins is a beach

"don't worry I'll get up and do it right now! stop bit*ching already"

or

"common, just give me five more minutes, the game is almost done!"
labronx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 09:22 PM   #1729
Sassy
Ring of Famer
 
Sassy's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2001
Location: ND
Posts: 37,667

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eddie Royal
Default

The best player available

doing the yard...I like my garden.

an awesome sound system or an awesome computer...
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 09:24 PM   #1730
Sassy
Ring of Famer
 
Sassy's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2001
Location: ND
Posts: 37,667

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eddie Royal
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by labronx


isn't it
Sh*t I'm so ****in late!


the breakfast thing is the best but waking up the extra 45-30 mins is a beach

"don't worry I'll get up and do it right now! stop bit*ching already"

or

"common, just give me five more minutes, the game is almost done!"
...if my significant other or husband didn't like football, he'd be doing the cooking or ordering pizza and refilling the cooler.
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 09:28 PM   #1731
TheNextStep
The Enemy Within
 
TheNextStep's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 2,809
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy
The best player available

doing the yard...I like my garden.

an awesome sound system or an awesome computer...
Awesome computer. With all the sound cards and speakers they have for home computers now, your computer could also be an awesome sound system.

Hard cover or paperback?
TheNextStep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 09:29 PM   #1732
labronx
Remember 98
 
labronx's Avatar
 
Astronomy, Math, Medicine & Music

Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: The San Fernando Valley (5th largest city in the country!)
Posts: 1,980
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy
...if my significant other or husband didn't like football, he'd be doing the cooking or ordering pizza and refilling the cooler.
figure skating or gymanstics?

the floor excercise or the uneven bars?
labronx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 09:30 PM   #1733
Sassy
Ring of Famer
 
Sassy's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2001
Location: ND
Posts: 37,667

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eddie Royal
Default

Paperback...I'm cheap...my mom, sisters, grandma and I all trade books.

gymnastics....floor exercise

fiction or non-fiction?
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 09:33 PM   #1734
labronx
Remember 98
 
labronx's Avatar
 
Astronomy, Math, Medicine & Music

Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: The San Fernando Valley (5th largest city in the country!)
Posts: 1,980
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNextStep
Awesome computer. With all the sound cards and speakers they have for home computers now, your computer could also be an awesome sound system.

Hard cover or paperback?
An awesome PC working along side a mini studio sound system.

Paper back and non fiction

bookmark or dog ear page?
labronx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 09:37 PM   #1735
TheNextStep
The Enemy Within
 
TheNextStep's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 2,809
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by labronx
An awesome PC working along side a mini studio sound system.

Paper back and non fiction

bookmark or dog ear page?
If I ever loan you a book and you dog-ear my pages, I'll hunt you down and kill you like a dog - but, then, that's because I'm a hard-cover guy. If it's a paperback, go ahead and dog-ear it. I don't bookmark it though - I use the inside cover of the dust jacket.

Oh, and generally fiction, though I like both.

Keeping with the theme we've hit upon: William Shakespeare or John Grisham?
TheNextStep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 09:42 PM   #1736
Sassy
Ring of Famer
 
Sassy's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2001
Location: ND
Posts: 37,667

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eddie Royal
Default

Grisham
Neither a bookmark or dogear...
I lay my book down on the page I'm at...yeah, I know....bends the spine.

tan lines or no tan lines ....yeah, I've asked it...but I'm taking a survey!

board games or cards?

nice house or awesome car?

Last edited by Sassy; 03-11-2005 at 09:45 PM..
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 09:45 PM   #1737
labronx
Remember 98
 
labronx's Avatar
 
Astronomy, Math, Medicine & Music

Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: The San Fernando Valley (5th largest city in the country!)
Posts: 1,980
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy
Grisham
Neither a bookmark or dogear...
I lay my book down on the page I'm at...yeah, I know....bends the spine.

tan lines or no tan lines ....yeah, I've asked it...but I'm taking a survey!
doesn't really matter to me, your talkin bout women and not men in thongs right?
labronx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 09:48 PM   #1738
Sassy
Ring of Famer
 
Sassy's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2001
Location: ND
Posts: 37,667

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eddie Royal
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by labronx
doesn't really matter to me, your talkin bout women and not men in thongs right?
Yeah...from a guy's point of view.

Pj's or nude?
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 09:49 PM   #1739
labronx
Remember 98
 
labronx's Avatar
 
Astronomy, Math, Medicine & Music

Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: The San Fernando Valley (5th largest city in the country!)
Posts: 1,980
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy
Grisham
Neither a bookmark or dogear...
I lay my book down on the page I'm at...yeah, I know....bends the spine.

tan lines or no tan lines ....yeah, I've asked it...but I'm taking a survey!

board games or cards?

nice house or awesome car?
I love playin' cards Jim Rum, Spades, Holdem, Kings Corner, all the strategy ones I never liked poker , I find black jack to have more though to it, but to get to me to play cards is a mission.

Im at the point where a Nice house would make my life! an awesome car would be a hard deductible to swallow
labronx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 09:51 PM   #1740
labronx
Remember 98
 
labronx's Avatar
 
Astronomy, Math, Medicine & Music

Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: The San Fernando Valley (5th largest city in the country!)
Posts: 1,980
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy
Yeah...from a guy's point of view.

Pj's or nude?
:boohoo:
labronx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 09:52 PM   #1741
labronx
Remember 98
 
labronx's Avatar
 
Astronomy, Math, Medicine & Music

Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: The San Fernando Valley (5th largest city in the country!)
Posts: 1,980
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy
Yeah...from a guy's point of view.

Pj's or nude?
okay...okay.. PJs..there I said it what do u think TNS?
labronx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 09:52 PM   #1742
Sassy
Ring of Famer
 
Sassy's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2001
Location: ND
Posts: 37,667

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eddie Royal
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by labronx
I love playin' cards Jim Rum, Spades, Holdem, Kings Corner, all the strategy ones I never liked poker , I find black jack to have more though to it, but to get to me to play cards is a mission.

Im at the point where a Nice house would make my life! an awesome car would be a hard deductible to swallow
I like pichnocle and Quiddler (kind of like scrabble with letter cards)

What's your ?
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 09:54 PM   #1743
Sassy
Ring of Famer
 
Sassy's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2001
Location: ND
Posts: 37,667

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eddie Royal
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by labronx
:boohoo:
!
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 09:58 PM   #1744
labronx
Remember 98
 
labronx's Avatar
 
Astronomy, Math, Medicine & Music

Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: The San Fernando Valley (5th largest city in the country!)
Posts: 1,980
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy
I like pichnocle and Quiddler (kind of like scrabble with letter cards)

What's your ?
is this one gamer or are they two diff ones?
and is pichnocle "a native american term or a meso american term?"

kinda like chipotle


I like Kings Corners and Spades

I just have to ask this one.

I dont care about politics but just out curiosity Clinton or Bush in a... I guess a dream election?


I know way off topic
labronx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 10:01 PM   #1745
Sassy
Ring of Famer
 
Sassy's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2001
Location: ND
Posts: 37,667

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eddie Royal
Default

two separate games...
You've never played pinochle...I may have spelled it wrong...

Well...I did't vote for Clinton.
Bill or Hilary? (in an election)

Last edited by Sassy; 03-11-2005 at 10:04 PM..
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 10:05 PM   #1746
labronx
Remember 98
 
labronx's Avatar
 
Astronomy, Math, Medicine & Music

Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: The San Fernando Valley (5th largest city in the country!)
Posts: 1,980
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy
two separate games...
You've never played pichnocle...I may have spelled it wrong...

Well...I did't vote for Clinton.
Bill or Hilary? (in an election)
Hilary by far....

Hilary Duff or Lindsay Lohan oh wait....your a....j/k... "talent" wise
labronx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 10:07 PM   #1747
Sassy
Ring of Famer
 
Sassy's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2001
Location: ND
Posts: 37,667

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eddie Royal
Default

Neither...and I think I'm a few years older than you are too! rofl!

email or telephone
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 10:08 PM   #1748
labronx
Remember 98
 
labronx's Avatar
 
Astronomy, Math, Medicine & Music

Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: The San Fernando Valley (5th largest city in the country!)
Posts: 1,980
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy
Neither...and I think I'm a few years older than you are too! rofl!

email or telephone
analog over digital anyday

whats that thing about being older than me again?
labronx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 10:11 PM   #1749
Sassy
Ring of Famer
 
Sassy's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2001
Location: ND
Posts: 37,667

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eddie Royal
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by labronx
analog over digital anyday

whats that thing about being older than me again?
Hilary...and Lindsay...I could care less...add Brittany to that also!
Nothing...just that you might relate to them more!

ice or no ice

ugly bikini or sexy one piece

Last edited by Sassy; 03-11-2005 at 10:16 PM..
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 10:15 PM   #1750
labronx
Remember 98
 
labronx's Avatar
 
Astronomy, Math, Medicine & Music

Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: The San Fernando Valley (5th largest city in the country!)
Posts: 1,980
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy
Hilary...and Lindsay...I could care less...add Brittany to that also!
now your talkin'
how bout fellow muskrateer
Christina Aguilera and her prodig whats her name?


Mrs Independant

Lady Liberty?? nah thats not it.. where is it.. come on... oh yeah!.....shoot!!!!... I forgot her damn name...


got it

Kelly Clarkson

yep Pop sucks!!!
labronx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:48 AM.


Denver Broncos