|10-29-2004, 09:02 AM||#1|
Requisite Nugs Die-Hard
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Boulder, CO
Whore(n)s vs Buffs - To quote the Beatles........
"Help! I need somebody!
Help! Not just anybody!
Help! You know I need someone!
As always, a few notes:
* Maurice Lucas, the supposed KSU signee, was on campus yesterday in Boulder. Once again, he's taking a hard look at CU and, just like I predicted, it appears that when everything is said and done he will end up in Boulder. He was already an official visitor at the ISU game.
* More recruiting news. Michael Ray Garvin, the #8 CB in the nation, is visiting Boulder this weekend. Stud CB, we're currently tied for third for his signature and it's not looking good. Pretty much the only reason we have a shot is he has family out here and apparently his dad is a Buffs fan. Either FSU or Georgia is expected to land him.
* Interesting comment from the Buff Board I post on:
* Guydon's mother is ill, he will not play tomorrow. In better news however, Chris Russell will FINALLY get some PT. Large defensive back (something we need) who has really gone through a lot (his mother getting ill and passing away) is about ready to kick some ass.
* Tunnel of Fans tomorrow morning before the game. Here's the info:
* Ah, Texass.......this means the "orange" (IT IS NOT ORANGE DAMMIT! Well, maybe baby s**t orange) will be out in force, not to mention the obnoxious Whore(n) fans. Every year, they talk more **** than any other fan and every year they go hotel, motel, HOLIDAY BOWL.
* That said, they're gonna walk over us. Whore(n)s 35, Buffs 15 (Crosby with 5 FG's).