The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Ring of Fame Threads
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 07-20-2002, 07:20 PM   #226
Sassy
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eddie Royal
Re: The Treehouse.  No Girlz Allow3d!

Just hanging out, relaxing in the Treehouse...where is everybody

Hey GB Can I get you a beer?
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2002, 10:12 PM   #227
Sassy
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eddie Royal

Hello....Anyone here?
Old 07-21-2002, 10:19 PM   #228
Midnight Blue
EGIGB

Hi, ND... care for a cold beer? <pops open a couple of frosty beers, pours them into icy mugs>

How has your weekend been going?
Midnight Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2002, 10:29 PM   #229
Sassy
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eddie Royal

[quote author=Blueflame link=board=ROF;num=1027026680;start=225#227 date=07/21/02 at 22:19:53]Hi, ND... care for a cold beer? <pops open a couple of frosty beers, pours them into icy mugs>

How has your weekend been going? [/quote]

Hi Blue...It's been pretty good. Kind of quiet...It's been so hot, it's not exactly a good time to be doing anything outside. A beer sounds great!  How has your weekend been going?
Old 07-21-2002, 11:14 PM   #230
Midnight Blue
EGIGB

How hot has it been in North Dakota? It's been in the 90's here but fortunately, it cools off at night... and it's not a humid heat...

My weekend's been good, but busy. I had to make a trip to the "big city" to buy the "mere male's" birthday present. It required driving his old Ford 4x4, though (I hate driving the truck!) ... because I bought him a 55-inch big screen TV just in time for football. (Of course, it's almost as much a gift for myself and the rest of the family, too.)

It's nice watching football on it... we're so anxious for the season to start, we ended up watching a videotape last night. It was the home game against the Chargers from the '97 season. (the last game before the Jags playoff game on our run to SB 32).
Old 07-22-2002, 12:38 PM   #231
Sassy
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eddie Royal

Ahh shoot...I need to go back to work.  I didn't realize it was so late...I was going to answer your post, Blue.  I'll have to do it later.  Have a good day!
Old 07-22-2002, 12:58 PM   #232
Midnight Blue
EGIGB

[quote author=NDGal link=board=ROF;num=1027026680;start=225#230 date=07/22/02 at 12:38:12] Ahh shoot...I need to go back to work.  I didn't realize it was so late...I was going to answer your post, Blue.  I'll have to do it later.  Have a good day! [/quote]

Hi, ND! That cup of coffee looks great! <pours a cup, starts tidying the Treehouse>

Hope your day is going well. :-)
Old 07-22-2002, 05:47 PM   #233
Sassy
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eddie Royal

[quote author=Blueflame link=board=ROF;num=1027026680;start=225#229 date=07/21/02 at 23:14:25]How hot has it been in North Dakota? It's been in the 90's here but fortunately, it cools off at night... and it's not a humid heat...

My weekend's been good, but busy. I had to make a trip to the "big city" to buy the "mere male's" birthday present. It required driving his old Ford 4x4, though (I hate driving the truck!) ... because I bought him a 55-inch big screen TV just in time for football. (Of course, it's almost as much a gift for myself and the rest of the family, too.)

It's nice watching football on it... we're so anxious for the season to start, we ended up watching a videotape last night. It was the home game against the Chargers from the '97 season. (the last game before the Jags playoff game on our run to SB 32).[/quote]

Very cool Birthday Present for Mr. Blue.  (I'm jealous...hey, did he pick it out or did "Blue"? ) Whose original idea was it Even though you hated driving the truck, it sounds like it was worth it!

The weather FINALLY cooled down a bit...we've been in the 90's with really high humidity.  This am when I got up for work it was 60! Crazy, huh.  It should be nice and in the 75-80 range the rest  of the week, though.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MR. BLUE! :cheers: :rainbow: :hooray:

The coffee cup is one of my favorites.  
Here's one for you  and Mr. Blue.

or

Old 07-22-2002, 06:13 PM   #234
Sassy
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eddie Royal

This little dog is a cutie.
Old 07-22-2002, 08:10 PM   #235
BRONCOS KICK ASSS
Ring of Famer

Helloooo?  Is anybody in here?
BRONCOS KICK ASSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2002, 01:46 AM   #236
Midnight Blue
EGIGB

[quote author=NDGal link=board=ROF;num=1027026680;start=225#232 date=07/22/02 at 17:47:05]

Very cool Birthday Present for Mr. Blue.  (I'm jealous...hey, did he pick it out or did "Blue"? ) Whose original idea was it Even though you hated driving the truck, it sounds like it was worth it!

The weather FINALLY cooled down a bit...we've been in the 90's with really high humidity.  This am when I got up for work it was 60! Crazy, huh.  It should be nice and in the 75-80 range the rest  of the week, though.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MR. BLUE! :cheers: :rainbow: :hooray:

The coffee cup is one of my favorites.  
Here's one for you  and Mr. Blue.

or

[/quote]

Sorry for being so late in answering... my real-life social calendar has recently become a bit busier....

What made me decide to buy the TV (yeah, the original idea was mine.... ) was that I saw one on a good clearance sale at WalMart last Thursday... and when I mentioned it to the mere male, he said "Why didn't you buy it?"... (of course, I was in our minivan with 4 of the kids, so buying it then was out of the question.... ) So I decided that was what I wanted to get for his birthday.... but when I took the truck to town, the store was out of the TV's I'd seen earlier. Fortunately, I managed to find another good deal at Best Buy.

He actually got his present a couple of days early, as his birthday is tomorrow (well, almost today... it's nearly midnight.) He says to tell you thanks for the "Happy Birthday"... :-)

Old 07-23-2002, 02:22 PM   #237
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist

rorrim|mirror

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia

mere male... LMAO
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2002, 03:59 PM   #238
Alkazar
NPN Mascott

Bronco's Thunder

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Steph Alexander

Hey folks! I see there's a few of us hanging around the treehouse today. Blue, pass on my "Happy B-Day" to your Hubby as well. ND, I'll take a cup of that coffee if it's Irish . Whats up Josh, haven't seen you in here in quite a while.
Alkazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2002, 07:20 PM   #239
Sassy
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eddie Royal

[quote author=Alkazar link=board=ROF;num=1027026680;start=225#237 date=07/23/02 at 15:59:47] ND, I'll take a cup of that coffee if it's Irish .   [/quote]
Hi Alkazar!  I think that can be arranged! Here ya go

What's been happening in your world lately?
Old 07-23-2002, 07:32 PM   #240
Midnight Blue
EGIGB

[quote author=Alkazar link=board=ROF;num=1027026680;start=225#237 date=07/23/02 at 15:59:47]Hey folks! I see there's a few of us hanging around the treehouse today. Blue, pass on my "Happy B-Day" to your Hubby as well. ND, I'll take a cup of that coffee if it's Irish . Whats up Josh, haven't seen you in here in quite a while. [/quote]

Will do, Alkazar.... thanks! He's had a good day so far, including a trip to the golf course with our son. Unfortunately he has to work tonight.. but we'll have his party this weekend.

Old 07-23-2002, 07:35 PM   #241
Sassy
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eddie Royal

So Mr. Blue has had a great "29th" again so far, huh! ! (Sorry, just had to give him a bad time ! )
Old 07-23-2002, 07:55 PM   #242
Midnight Blue
EGIGB

I can't think of any way he'd rather spend the day than on the golf course.

I'm so anxious for training camp to start so that we'll get some news. The Brian-bashing is getting really repetitive lately... I mean, there's only a short litany of negative things to list and we've gone over them a couple of thousand times in this offseason, it seems...

I want something else to talk about!!!

Hey, congrats on Post #5600!!
Old 07-23-2002, 07:59 PM   #243
Sassy
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eddie Royal

Do you golf?  I'd rather stick to mini-golf myself...Speaking of golf, I found it rather humorous that Tiger shot a bad round in the British open last weekend.  81, I think.  Sorry, not a Tiger fan.

Yeah, I've been giving cameronca a bad time about bashing Brian, too...(off the board)...

Errand is really getting annoying about the whole thing What's funny is that almost everyone on the board is telling him to give it a rest.
Old 07-23-2002, 08:14 PM   #244
Midnight Blue
EGIGB

[quote author=NDGal link=board=ROF;num=1027026680;start=240#242 date=07/23/02 at 19:59:09]Do you golf?  I'd rather stick to mini-golf myself...Speaking of golf, I found it rather humorous that Tiger shot a bad round in the British open last weekend.  81, I think.  Sorry, not a Tiger fan.

Yeah, I've been giving cameronca a bad time about bashing Brian, too...(off the board)...

Errand is really getting annoying about the whole thing What's funny is that almost everyone on the board is telling him to give it a rest.[/quote]

I've never really gotten into golf... I told the mere male that I'd go to the course with him, but the 'fair division of labor' is for him to chase the little white ball around while I sit on the golf cart and drink beer...

Yet another thing we totally agree on... Tiger Woods. I found it annoying when everyone started talking incessantly about him winning the Grand Slam of golf... It's good to hear the end of that nonsense.

I can understand cameronca... he's one of the Hawaii fans, isn't he? So if Griese struggles, that helps the cause of Rolovich... but the rest of it is just the same comments over and over again on every thread on the board... <sigh> offseason is tedious!!!!
Old 07-23-2002, 08:27 PM   #245
Sassy
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eddie Royal

@ the Tiger Woods comments...and the golf cart and beer!

Actually, Cameronca  doesn't seem to be that much for Rolo...I think he likes Griese, just doesn't have any confidence in him.  It seems to me that he's more of a leli fan.

This is a riot...I'm listening to a local sports show and they're talking about how MNF has gone downhill.  

They're also really complaining about the announcers....Boomer, Michael, Collingsworth, Madden, etc....
Old 07-23-2002, 08:43 PM   #246
Midnight Blue
EGIGB

[quote author=NDGal link=board=ROF;num=1027026680;start=240#244 date=07/23/02 at 20:27:20] @ the Tiger Woods comments...and the golf cart and beer!

Actually, Cameronca (chad) doesn't seem to be that much for Rolo...I think he likes Griese, just doesn't have any confidence in him.  It seems to me that he's more of a leli fan.

This is a riot...I'm listening to a local sports show and they're talking about how MNF has gone downhill.  

They're also really complaining about the announcers....Boomer, Michael, Collingsworth, Madden, etc.... [/quote]

I was surprised that Lelie was still on the board at pick #19... and it would be nice if the Hawaii fans' optimistic predictions turned out to be true... particularly about Rolo, because we signed him dirt cheap...

Monday Night Football can't help being improved this year, with the subtraction of Dan Fouts and Dennis Miller. Fouts just wasn't very entertaining, although he undeniably knows his x's and o's... and Miller is a funny comedian but a lot of his obscure references went right over the top of your average football fan's head. Boomer was also very, very dull... but I like Cris Collinsworth.
Old 07-23-2002, 09:03 PM   #247
Sassy
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eddie Royal

It would be even sweeter if Leli turned out to be a stud for the Broncos and a thorn in the Raiders' side...since they passed him over for Buchanon...

BTW, have they even signed Buchanon yet? !
Old 07-23-2002, 11:09 PM   #248
Midnight Blue
EGIGB

[quote author=NDGal link=board=ROF;num=1027026680;start=240#246 date=07/23/02 at 21:03:18]It would be even sweeter if Leli turned out to be a stud for the Broncos and a thorn in the Raiders' side...since they passed him over for Buchanon...

BTW, have they even signed Buchanon yet? ![/quote]

I'd love to see Lelie 'smoke' the Fader D.... just the thought of it makes me smile...

If I'm not mistaken, they're still negotiating over Buchanon's contract... but they're getting closer and expect it to be signed soon. Of course, we still haven't signed Lelie or Portis yet either.... They should be taking care of that (and Jason, too!) very soon....hopefully, before training camp starts.
Old 07-23-2002, 11:13 PM   #249
gudgref
Pro Bowler

Hi, ladies!  How are you tonight?
gudgref is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2002, 11:18 PM   #250
Sassy
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eddie Royal

Hi Gudgref!  Long time no chat.  What have you been up to all summer?

Sorry ladies, would love to stay and chat, but I'm tired.  I'll talk to you later.

Good Night.